The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process

Go down 
+3
auggie
yeshua
Zosimo
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:49 am

Shocked Darn.. I got caught up in the excitement and ordered that fractional distillation kit too . Without doing my research first. hey Nick, I'll give you a Great deal on a (never been used) fractional distillation kit.. just call 1-800auggie operators standing by . Im kidding of course Auggie
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:06 pm

Thank you for finding & putting up the art of distillation for us luce7 what troubles me about this process is the statement "distill again as before, casting away ( every time) the 1/4 th part " Simple math says theres only 4/4 ths in a whole so after 4 distillations you would have absolutey nothing left. no spirit or phlegm or feces.. zip .. nada .. please correct me if im wrong auggie
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:11 pm

auggie wrote:
Thank you for finding & putting up the art of distillation for us luce7 what troubles me about this process is the statement "distill again as before, casting away ( every time) the 1/4 th part " Simple math says theres only 4/4 ths in a whole so after 4 distillations you would have absolutey nothing left. no spirit or phlegm or feces.. zip .. nada .. please correct me if im wrong auggie

lol!
cast away 1/4 of what is left after each distillation geek
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 10:25 pm

Here is the distillation kit I use:
Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 E753_1
24/40 Distillation Kit with stands, 1000ml
This one is an even better deal because of the bigger flasks, but he can't ship the 2L flasks to Canada: 24/40 Distillation Kit with stands, 2000ml

If you buy one of these kits, be sure to exchange the teflon thermometer adapter for a ground glass one. They are a bit expensive, but they are perfect for what we are working with. Like the old saying goes, All in the work! Very Happy

Last edited by LightOne on Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:32 pm

Thats the same kit I was looking at Lightone !
Hello Jairo someone had to ask that question clown and besides 25% is still 25% theres only ( 4 ) of them to a whole, of whatever your casting away. you cant cast away more than 100% correct ? Wink auggie
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:16 pm

auggie wrote:
what troubles me about this process is the statement "distill again as before, casting away ( every time) the 1/4 th part " Simple math says theres only 4/4 ths in a whole so after 4 distillations you would have absolutey nothing left. no spirit or phlegm or feces.. zip .. nada .. please correct me if im wrong auggie

If you start with one liter of distillate, then in the first distillation you throw away the first 1/4 that comes over. The next distillation, you will have 750ml of water, and you will throw away the first 188ml that distill over. Now on your third distillation you will have about 560ml, and you throw out the first 140ml. The 4th distillation you will have 420ml of water, and you will discard the first 100ml that distills over, etc...

I very much love distillation for some strange reason, and looking at a giant distillation system with a 50 liter flask and a 3 foot condenser makes me feel like I'm looking at a beautiful car or something. We are so lucky to have such beautiful and perfect distillation equipment in our modern times, I feel like I was an alchemist in my past life also, and I was frustrated with how hard it was to make flasks, and how thin and cheap the glass was. Now we had the super-hard borosilicate glass (pyrex, bomex, kimax) and the flask have incredible thick wall.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
auggie

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:20 pm

Thanks Nick, I finally get it, I couldn't see the forest for the trees. scratch thanks for your patience and jairo too Auggie
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:13 pm

LightOne wrote:
Here is the distillation kit I use:
Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 E753_1
24/40 Distillation Kit with stands, 1000ml
This one is an even better deal because of the bigger flasks, but he can't ship the 2L flasks to Canada: 24/40 Distillation Kit with stands, 2000ml

These kits are a bit expensive, but they are perfect for what we are working with. Like the old saying goes, All in the work! Very Happy

I like the setup! It's the same Co. I bought mine from minus the clamps and stands though. Enjoy your new equipment!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:04 am

NDC wrote:
I very much love distillation for some strange reason, and looking at a giant distillation system with a 50 liter flask and a 3 foot condenser makes me feel like I'm looking at a beautiful car or something. We are so lucky to have such beautiful and perfect distillation equipment in our modern times, I feel like I was an alchemist in my past life also, and I was frustrated with how hard it was to make flasks, and how thin and cheap the glass was. Now we had the super-hard borosilicate glass (pyrex, bomex, kimax) and the flask have incredible thick wall.

Pardon me for going a little off topic here, but ∴N.D.C∴, I feel the exact same way. We are alike in many ways. I am also a musician, not a great one but I'm learning to play guitar. I have a huge natural interest in Shamanistic practices and have experienced Ayahuasca. When I was a child, I often used to astral project spontaneously while lying in bed and it used to scare the crap out of me! I was naturally drawn to Alchemy about 5 years ago, but everything I read just seemed so confusing and of course, like yourself, I got caught up with all the new age crap that D.H. and B.C. were putting out there.

For some reason, my heart told me that I was wasting my time studying and experimenting with what they had to share and I had abandoned that alley completely. It wasn't long after that I discovered the Mutus Libre, Raymond Lully, Paracelsus, Frater Albertus Spagyricus, and a few other well established Alchemists. It was through my research with Google, searching for terms and processes that these great minds shared, that I stumbled upon this site and your beautiful little book. I too feel that I was an Alchemist in a previous life, for reasons too complex to explain here. My girlfriend tells me that I sometimes speak in a strange language when I sleep, I should get her to record it and see if I'm actually talking sensible or just jibberish. Thank you again for putting up this site, I know you sometimes regret it all, but I truly feel that I've found the home away from home, that I always yearned for. It was fate that brought me here and surely it will be the driving force that unites us all.

kevinpaw123 wrote:
I like the setup! It's the same Co. I bought mine from minus the clamps and stands though. Enjoy your new equipment!

Thanks Kevin, I like it a lot as well and the price was great compared to some of the other vendors I looked into.

May we all be blessed with long life and happyness, for that is the only "true wealth" we should ever hope to maintain!

Last edited by LightOne on Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 am

I too must agree ∴N.D.C∴ and Lightone, i also feel i have been an alchemist in former lives, and am obsessed with distillation, its such a beautiful thing the setup AND the process, its an art in itself apart from the Great art overall of course though its the ONE THING, but you know what i mean, through distillation we can create the world over again...
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:37 am

LightOne wrote:

"May we all be blessed with long life and happyness, for that is the only "true wealth" we should ever hope to maintain!"

Love the work!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:09 am

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Alchemytochem
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:26 am

Of course Nick,
I was talking about the salts for the Gualdi-Glauber method, because even in the XVIII century they need to restore life and structure in the salts they bought at the market.
But I'm happy that I offered the occasion that you talk about this waterwork.
Thank you again.
study I go to study.

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:44 pm

LightOne wrote:
It was through my research with Google, searching for terms and processes that these great minds shared, that I stumbled upon this site and your beautiful little book.

That's exactly the main reason I made this forum public! For people just like you!
Very Happy

I wanted to provide a place for all the lost people who were looking for REAL alchemy instead of all the monatomiiic gold LIES that pollute the internet. I will finally feel like I have achieved success when dozens of people here make the stone, and the people selling monatomiic products go out of business because finally people realize how STUPID it is to blindly believe that crap actually works any better than a sugar pill!

I have said it before, and I will say it again, and I will have a chapter dedicated to this in my book --
any powder you have that someone has sold you and claimed was true monatomiic gold; if you have that powdered tested by the most advanced assay techniques, EVERYTHING in the powder will indeed show up on the assay results!

There are some assay techniques which can't determine what certain chemical compounds are, especially when it comes to gold-sodium complexes. But when tested by the BEST assay machines, you will have your proof that what you are ingesting is pure nonsense! Ther is NOTHING special about it! No orbitally rearranged super magical atoms with incredible properties; David Hudson made the entire thing up! ALL OF IT! NONE OF IT IS TRUE!

Why do you think the main guy who ingested Hudson's material and was interviewed about his 'enlightenment' chose to remain anonymous? Because he was a LIAR!

It's unbelievable how many people have been brainwashed to believe Hudson was actually telling the truth, and think there must be some way to actually make that 'exotic matter' he wrote about in his ridiculously patents.

Really I doubt everyone will ever be deprogrammed and able to see the truth until everyone becomes psychic from using the REAL elixir, then they will know the truth for themselves and have a clear understanding of the kind of con artist David Hudson actually was.

Barry_Carter truly believes in the lies Hudson told about his magical new form of matter, so he can't be hated for what he does. But Hudson knew exactly what he was doing -- he was trying to create a global revolution of sorts in the New Age hippie groups, because he knew his fake monatomiic gold would sell like hot-cakes, until one day real chemists stepped in to say that his entire theory of monatomiics is off the wall nutsness and has nothing to do with the real world of atomic physics. But he probably would have just spun that, and made everyone believe it was the evil government trying to prevent you from gaining enlightenment. He would have regained his lost fortune and would have died a happy millionaire. But the universe in all her justice decided to make sure Hudson's plant was destroyed by the nitric acid spill, and also decided to bring Hudson to his grave earlier than he expected.

I truly believe the reason so many things went wrong for Hudson, one after another, endlessly causing problems for his work is because God herself/himself did NOT want the lies Hudson told to have such a devastating impact on the Alchemy community.

But for those people who already were doing alchemy before Hudson came out on the scene; those people never believed monatomiics actually worked, and I really wish I would have listened to them! Those were the people who knew about Frater Albertus and the Paracelsus College and Flamel College which were places you could learn REAL alchemy. Then you had the P.O.N. courses which could teach you a wealth of alchemy knowledge. Then of course, the almighty RAMS which contained rare alchemy manuscripts from around the world, some of which had never been published or even copied a single time, and most never translated to English before, and that's why the info in the RAMS library is so good, filled with one jewel after another.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:07 am

Very nice mini Distiller! $200 with free shipping

free shipping COUPON CODE: SMMR09

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Missisipi-distiller-make-your-own-moonshine

http://www.hammacher.com/publish/76796.asp?source=CJ&cm_mmc=CJ-_-1414665-_-1492714-_-Hammacher+Product+Catalog
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 9:29 am

Dear Luce,
I've to ask you something about your furnace because I like your idea and I'm making my own forno.
- If I've seen well on the up-door you put a fire-resistant glass?
It works? It's usefull?
- the exit hole is just an hole, no need to force the exit of the hot propane, isn't it?
- What about taking out the crucible from above? It's giving you any trouble or it works?
- May be if I hold the torch a little far from the hole I can have less temp and so use the furnace for Tugel-Moses path too?

Thank you
Zosimo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: using dew and salt as well as blood   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 5:53 pm

I have begun a new transformation. I am using the three substances listed in the subject box above. I have notice a brown precipitate in the solution once the distillation began. I am going to get rid of the first 1/4th of the solution. Then distill the rest 7 to 10 times.

J
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 4:56 pm

One of my routine experiments it's an Actum Leyden process old style: after the coagula-sandbath 129*C phase it shows white, snowy crystals...

actum leyden zosimo sept 09" border="0" alt=""/>

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:16 pm

... to confirm the importance of this brown salt ...

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Brown_10

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:45 pm

First of all dear Nick,
I want to tell "thank you" again: I found the symbolic explanation on zinc acetate path and I'm translating it.
I think it's a good work, and a good way to improve people.

I'm working on your explanation of quick dew path:
∴N.D.C∴ wrote: The salt which the process is centered around actually doesn't come from the caput mortum which is left behind after you distill the honey-like liquor of dew. The secret salt forms from the refined and redistilled water portion of the dew, which is distilled 10 times to remove the useless phlegm. This milky white water alone, when digested by itself, will form the secret salt, turning itself into a stone.
Now I'm distilling the rainwater at 120° C, but I'm guessing if it's to high temp..
And in the first distillation I didn't see any remaining caput.
It's a normal thing?
May be it's better to let the rainwater in putrefaction before any kind of distillation?

Here where I live it's very difficult to purefie anything but in the warm or boiling water they menifest very little plants that stay alive for long time...
If I can I'll send pics.

Thank you and you all.
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 5:04 pm

Now here's to you the plant.
This was from the previous distillatins of dew, now I'm working with rainwater but it's the same stuff, it looks the same.

PLANT ROWING IN MY RAINWATER" border="0" alt=""/>

This rainwater for what I know it's absolutely undetermined, it never touch grass, plants, trees...
Any idea?

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:54 am

Zosimo wrote:
I want to tell "thank you" again: I found the symbolic explanation on zinc acetate path and I'm translating it.
I think it's a good work, and a good way to improve people.

Are you talking about the one that's in the video "Busy Alchemist" on the front page of this forum?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:16 am

Wilfried, the quote you posted is from "MIXTURA PRAECIPUA MAGISTRALIS" from the book "Potpourri Alchemia" from the RAMs collection. The salt he is talking about in the process has absolutely nothing to do with the dew path like you are inferring.

The salt he uses in that experiment is called his "Magnetical Salt" and in the paragraph directly above the quote you extracted, he clearly explains how to make it by melting 1/2oz of silver with 2oz of bismuth ore. For some reason he says the fumes are deadly arsenical fumes, even though neither metal would produce such fumes. This forms a regulus which you powderize, then put in a flask and pour on it strong nitric acid mixed with 3 parts of strong vinegar. You let the flask digest in mild heat for a few days, then pour of the "Menstruum" and continue doing it until the Mentruum no longer "tastes" vitrolic. Obviously you don't actually taste it, because it's acid that will kill you.

Then you pour all the extractions together back onto the "Death Head" aka Caput Mortum in the flask, along with some May Dew, and you boil it well. The next part is confusing because he says to pour the boiled and filter water to the extractions you have kept. But what extractions is he talking about?

Anyway, then you evaporate the solution until it becomes super saturated, pace the bowl in a cold place like a refrigerator, and crystals will grow. These crystals are the special "Magnetic Salt" that performs all the wonders in the proceeding pages which you posted above Wilfried.

No salt from dew or rain or any water will do what this magnetic salt from silver&bismuth can do. I actually ordered bismuth for this very process, and also pearl powder from China to use in the first method he describes in his book, which involves making a regulus from gold, silver, bismuth, and then pulverized oriental pearls.

Turns out the reason Chinese people have such baby soft smooth skin is because it was always a custom to eat pear powder and also rub in on the skin. Pearls contain a lot more than just calcium carbonate. They are rich with nutrients, vitamins, and many other chemicals, some of which help to soften the skin. After thousands of years of Chinese people using pearl powder, they now have a naturally softer skin than any other race. So anyway, turns you can order pear powder right off eBay, and it's even expensive even though it has to be shipped all the way from China.

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 The%20Divine%20Salt_001
Here in this photo you can see the bismuth, silver, pearl powder, and also some beeswax
(very important when doing projections on metal because modern paraffin wax which is made
from petroleum distillates won't work).

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 The%20Divine%20Salt_002
And in this photo you can see the pearl powder actually comes with a tiny little spoon. lol. The directions say you are supposed to take 2 spoonfuls of powder every day, and your skin will become as soft as a China woman.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process   Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distillation & the Salt/ Dew Process
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3