The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Infused Water

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Infused Water Empty
PostSubject: Infused Water   Infused Water Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:30 pm

I've been pondering whether or not to talk about this. Its only a conjecture so I hope its Ok with all of you to talk about it. I have been researching many texts and more and more I find that not only is dew important, but rainwater and snow as well. I've also found that dew is not as sensitive as most would have you think. I assume you all know the importance of water and how inextricably interwoven it is with the soul. Pages could be written on it. Most notably the water we use. It seems any water that rains over the frosted heavens contains what is necassary for our work. Rain, dew or snow, it all manifests from the air. I'd bet if we could grab a cloud and condense it, it might respond all the same. I never thought much about dew but rain always seemed like it was special to me. Even after a storm when the formerly dead river beds in the hills flooded with natures own disstilled water. The waters seemed like the cleanest on earth and I could hear it saying "Drink mE". I even tried to use rain/saltwater in the dew path. When rain falls fround a lighning storm I theorize those droplets have the power of the many frequencies of light and sound from the lightning recorded in their memory. Gamma rays, X rays, etc. Those frequinces of light if harnest right have been proven to transmute elements in nuclear plants. I've even read of a process that uses lightning to make somethin similar to the stone but I've never seen it.

The point of all this being that this sacred water manifests from the ether. Then I remembered something. When water is chemically separated from H2O into HHO and allowed to fuse back together it burns as a beautiful flame and emits only water, not much but enough to drink. I've read that the health benifits of drinking this water are worth more than gold. I remember Nick saying that drinking dew will have a huge inpact alone, just like HHO infused water. This water's health benifits aren't well recognized by established science, no shock there. But the biggest thing here is that its is said to slow the aging process to a crawl and maby reverse it. This water isn't artifically made. Its simple nature. Its the freshest purest newest form of water in existence. Its the most natural and perfect H2O. I doubt any other water is much purer. I don't have the money or time or knowlege to work with it but anyone here who does should try to see if alkaheist, or perhaps something else can be extracted from this water.

There is much more to it than i've included here and I encourage all of you to research it more, You'll be surprised. This HHO gas may have been used across time. One of my favorate noteworthy scolars in history may have used it. He knew of transmuting elements and in one case used something called water of separation to get ounces of gold from a basic chemical mixture. To this day all I can conclude is this is an ancient form of holy water as described in Numbers 13 but I'd bet it HHO water. This fellow did amazing things. He used disstillation to make medicines like the one of tartar. To bad he lived over five hundred years ago and wrote his twenty or so books in old arcaic engliush. oH wElL. To Sum up this long post. Someone experiment with HHO infused water if you have the money. I plan on trying it once I complete the metalic phase of the process. AND many other experiments I've been denied due to lack of funds. But once I finish the Ruesenstein process correctly and successfully that will alll change.

This Long read brought to you by my own twisted frustrated imagination.
Back to top Go down

Infused Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infused Water   Infused Water Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:48 pm

What is the name of author and the book that you talking about?!
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

Infused Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infused Water   Infused Water Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 5:23 pm

Hello dejan07 .. HHO or Browns gas is an amazeing water "BUT" you need to buy a $4,000.00 water torch to produce it .. Eagle-research makes a reliable model ( ER 1200 ) or you can buy plans to make your own .. "way beyond the skills of most backyard mech / electronics dabblers and would consume months of your time & money .. a nice little fantasy but lets get back to reality AUGGIE
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Infused Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infused Water   Infused Water Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 4:49 pm

i'm actually surprised that this post is still around. when i first joined this forum, i wrote a post on "hydrogen-enriched water", that was immediatly dismissed and i was scolded for speaking nonsense and not using the correct termonology. i'm not sure if the post is still in existence, but if not, here was the point of it.

i spent several months living in seattle last year making HHO generators. you don't have to buy a $4000 torch or anything like that to do it, you can make a torch yourself with less that a hundred dollars with equipment from home depot or w/e.

the basic idea is this: strongly electrolyted water (salt, lye, w/e electrolyte you want to use), with a DC put to it with, preferebly, very low amperage (we're talking maybe a few hundred milliamps) and high voltage (how high your voltage can be is relative to how low your amperage is: the more amperage you have, the less voltage you want.) i know it is safe to use even a battery charger, we used one on 3 amp 12 volt without any pops. you want a sealed container, non-reactive non-magnetic stainless steel (for this process i would suggest 440 grade or higher), and about 2/3 of your metal exposed to water to be negative, 1/3 to be positive. most of the water dissimination comes off of the negative, in relation to how close your positive is to it, but you want to keep them from touching, or getting too close (i would suggest no closer than 1/2 to 1 centimeter), or else the spark gap will close and your hydrogen cell may implode. honestly, it is very very simple.

just as an example, there are working models of generators made from nothing but stainless steel all-thread, a mason jar, glass tubing, a battery charger, nuts and washers. 2 stainless steel all thread rods put into the mason jar, with nuts and washers going up and down them to play as electrodes, twice as many washers on the negative as positive. 3 amp 12 volt hooked up to it, a tube coming out of the top and put through a bubbler (to wash impurities out of the gas, brings it to medical grade HHO gas), and the charger turned on. you'll see millions of tiny bubbles start rising off of the negative, and less coming off of the positive, and the entire top half of the jar fills with a cloud of gas, which can then be:

1. re-condensed back into water by simply reducing the tubing size
2. put through a torch tip (can be made with a basket ball pump needle tip, and a cigarette filter in the tubing to maintain pressure) and carefully lit to have a torch that works with a cold flame that will raise to the exact melting/sublimation point of ANYTHING (will melt tungsten in seconds)
3. channelled into the air-intake valve of any engine and used as fuel, based on the fact this gas implodes when lit, not explodes (why it goes into air-intake and not fuel-intake, makes engines kind of work in reverse but become more reliable. ceramic lining is important in the engine though, or hydrogen embrittlement can occur over time), so that gasoline is no longer necessary.

i have done some research into this re-structured water, and it is said to have anti-aging properties, and work as the most power anti-oxidant you can ingest into the body. i've wondered whether or not, for longevity of the physical body, if a pattern of using this water (being as it is a strong anti-oxidant) alongside taking sodium-chlorite would propel someone to live to be a hundred and fifty.

it still doesn't seem to me, however, that this water would have the astral fire. i believe that what we cannot seem to find that is in our dew that allows it to make the mind so beautiful and creative and open to spiritual guidance and growth cannot be replicated. i'm interested to see what this path leads to, but i am currently dedicated to getting my own place of residence to do my work at. i have probably close to 3 quarts of dew i collected during the full moon in may, but according to what i've been reading today, since i collected it with a cloth off of the ground (it was all i had available), it is already oriented towards the plant kingdom, and is useless to make the elixer with. it's pretty dis-heartening, i've put a lot of love and light in the bottles and seen some interesting growth in them, but i may have to put off until next may making the elixer. i feel very strongly about using may dew in the process; not that it is necessary, but that something worth doing is worth doing well, and all things come to he who waits. i am considering using this dew in making the primum ens melissae, lemonbalm grows like a weed in eugene OR and there are plenty of grapevines here in chico CA to make my own potash with. i also have 2 small bottles of acetic zinc, i still haven't distilled it down to crystallization but it's saturated so much that it is already crystallized a bit around the top of the liquid. i'm still looking over everything and trying to decide which paths to work on.....I need a place to live. that is number 1 priority. i'm in CA to go gold panning, hopefully it turns out well.

sorry that was so long, i haven't posted in a while and there is a lot i'd like to say but i dont want to post 30 things in different topics for nick to have to go through and sort out. love and light, blessed be!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Infused Water Empty
PostSubject: Re: Infused Water   Infused Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infused Water
Page 1 of 1