The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forum suggestion

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:09 pm

I would like to suggest something that I think will increase the quality of this wonderful forum The Lost Academy.
I have noticed that everybody has access to this forum and to all the valuable knowledge here. Members as well as NON-MEMBERS can come here and read As time goes on, we are making breakthrough discoveries in the area of Alchemy. There is also SO MUCH VALUABLE information in here that we should take the responsibility to protect this knowledge from the eyes of the profane. The ancient alchemists have ALWAYS warned is NEVER to reveal these secrets to the profane. They kept their secrets, even to the pain of death, not out of greed, but out of Love for their brothers (humanity). How bad would it be for our brothers and sisters if all this knowledge of alchemy would fall in the hands of even ONE evil man (like Hitler).

Nick, I would like to suggest to make this forum private. That only members could read what is being discussed here.
I understand why you made it open for everybody in the beginning. But as time goes on more and more secrets of faster paths are being revealed here. I now also understand why those who have had success suddenly get very quiet.

I have heard that on another forums they like talking trash about this forum. Why should we be so open and allow the undeserving and their mother have access to these secrets?
The Alchemy Test before joining is a great step forward. But it's my opinion that more should be done.
Many members are here with their picture as avatar. How safe is it to announce to the whole world that you can make gold?
With time we are getting to know each other of this forum. We know who is who and this is wonderful. But who we are should not be published to the whole world.

Nick, Please think about making this forum a more private place where we can feel safe to announce our success and share how it was achieved.
If you disagree with me, feel free to delete this post or explain why you feel different about it.

Peace,
Jairo
Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Also if you notice there are not new members fo a while.

Since the inception of the quiz people are so lazy they donĀ“t wanna even bother to do it.

This ideia shoul be considered.
Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:10 am

"Why should we be so open and allow the undeserving and their mother have access to these secrets?"

Who is "undeserving" and how would you make that judgement? Are you going to have an internet morality questionaire or something? Because knowing Alchemy and being a "good" person are not the same......

Just playing devils advocate...... but how do we know YOU aren't the next Hitler?
Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 9:25 am

Nagual wrote:

Who is "undeserving" and how would you make that judgement? Are you going to have an internet morality questionaire or something? Because knowing Alchemy and being a "good" person are not the same......

They should have AT LEAST read Nicks book and passed the Alchemy Test.
I feel that those in this forum who post a lot are slowly building a brotherly bond and we get to know each other better as time goes on.
Some bastards have already been kicked off the forum in the past.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:57 pm

First of all, the reason no one is joining is because I haven't set up the quiz yet, and I turned off the ability for new members to join.

And second, the whole reason I made this forum is so that it would be on search engines and replace all those other nonsense forums like AlchemyForums.com when people are googling alchemy topics.

If I made this forum private, it would be just like the yahoo forum I started, then slowly removed more and more people until I had a group of good people left. That group is my I.A.O. group and I share with them everything, especially now that the bad egg has been removed.

So I have no desire to make another private forum; I've already done that. This forum is not a place that I share everything I know. It's a place for alchemists who read my books and go to my website -- right at the top of this forum on the home page it says "Made for Alchemy-Illuminated.com" and that's the main purpose -- it's a companion website. Instead of everyone sending me emails that ask the same questions, they can post those questions here.

The reason I don't allow subjects about the fastest paths to the elixir to be discussed here, is because this is an open forum that anyone can read. I'm coming dangerously close to breaking my own golden rule by showing the dry path which is even faster than the distillation path, but that's only because I know most people won't even try that path because they don't like working with the "Philosophical Dew" I'm talking about.

And maybe because of all the haters out there who kept talking trash about the "Philosophical Dew" method, it irritated me enough to actually post step by step photos all the way to the completion of the glowing stone. I'm very much going to enjoy rubbing my success in their faces.
lol!
Plus others here will be able to easily follow along and quickly make the stone in the same way after they watch me work out all the little tricky parts and problems. Then everyone here should have the stone by the ridiculously fast dry path which is basically the INSTANT path to the stone (except of course for the stinky preparation of the red crystals) and everyone will be happy, and finally they will all be financially stable and have all the time in the world to work on alchemy. Anyone who doesn't succeed or hasn't the luxury of a good place to prepare the stinking "prima materia" for this path will probably be given some of the stone made by one of the many other people who do succeed.

The energy of this place is going to change dramatically as people begin to have success. But I'm getting ahead of myself by writing all this right now. First I need to show the dry path all the way to completion, then I can write about the positive changes that will be taking place here.

For now, I need to keep my mouth shut and my hands busy in the lab.

silent
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Sponsored content

Forum suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forum suggestion   Forum suggestion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum suggestion
Page 1 of 1