The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Question on the Second Method

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Question on the Second Method Empty
PostSubject: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Dear Nick,

Please help me with the questions below:

1) In the second method of the Silesian Knight mentioned in the Covenant of Silence, what are the best temperatures for the Balneo Merry bath; in step 6 for the gentle heat that dries the earth and in step 7 for the strong heat for the final distillation that gives us the Living Gold. I will use a heating plate and an electronic thermometer so I want to be as precise as possible.

2) After step 7, in the receiver's flask, we get the Living Gold which is in the form of a red oil. Is this oil the Elixir of Life that must be taken in wine for rejuvenation and longevity? Or do we need to coagulate to get the salt of Saturn for using for this purpose?
By the way, maybe it is my idea plus the photo's quality, but in your new picture you look that you became younger!

Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:49 pm

There are no exact temperature ranges. The Balneo Mary is just the normal temp. and the heat used to dry the earth is just enough so that you don't burn it or calcine it, and the strong heat to distill the living gold is however much it takes to make it distill over.

You should not use the "Living Gold" aka the celestial Mercury as a medicine even though he says it has the power to cure all disease. You should instead dissolve gold with it and perform a long digestion and then a coagulation to form the red powder which is the Stone unmulitplied. Give it a test by projecting one gram of it on 10 grams of lead and see if it transmutes the lead. It shouldn't be able to do it since it's not yet multiplied, but there is a chance it could multiply the stone to the first power already since the "celestial mercury" itself is produced in a way that is seemingly more powerful than the ordinary method.

And about my new photo -- it was taken just a few weeks ago. I had taken the elixir for almost the whole month of December, a little each day. I let my hair grow out and people say it makes me look younger, but could it be the elixir that actually made me look younger? Now I'm out of the elixir and although I've been able to produce plenty of the salts with no problem, I haven't been able to produce a salt that actually does something to the gold. And that's what gets frustrating. That's one of the reason's I'm not worried about revealing the book to the general public in a TV commercial -- because you have to keep trying and have faith that eventually you will open that crucible and find a red glass inside instead of the normal gold. It gets discouraging especially since I still need some good photos and I'm getting a microscope with a camera so I can take photos and videos of the elixir having different effects on human blood cells and plant tissues. That will be an unexpected bonus for the 3rd edition that people weren't expecting.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 1:42 pm

Nick,

I want to agree with Hyperion you look very good in your new photo. For those of us who don't have the book would you mind letting us know what elixir that was that you took all during december? I have to agree with you that it seems like this alchemy stuff really does work! I can attest to that by the fact that my vision improved according to the eye test which I took for my license. It really is quite amazing and truly magnificent in my opinion. Thanks again Nick for showing me that Alchemy is real as it has become quite a passion of mine. Again man, you're looking good and glad to hear you're doing well. I also concur with you that it takes a lot of faith and belief to get all of this to work right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: On rejuvenation   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:23 pm

Dear Nick, I do not think that it is just the hair that grew longer that make you look younger. There is an overall rejuvenation-renewal that is shown in your photograph. It is also a deeper feeling that I get out of it: it is like I am picking up in a psychic way some kind of radiance; of positive energy emitting from your pick...There are the vibes that makes you "stand out of the crowd" and that brings in mind the terms of "freshness" and "vitality". Hey, there is no doubt that the Dew Elixir worked its magick! Plus, from my experimentations in the past, I have achieved rejuvenatory effects from formulas inferior to the Dew Elixir; like for example from a Tibetan herbal combination named "Chulen" that means "essence" in Tibetan. So it is obvious that a sacred substance as the concocted Dew can bring dramatic results. I am worrying for one thing though: the methods that give us salts-powder forms of alkahest and the Stone derived from them, can be dangerous if taken for rejuvenatory and medicinal purposes due to the fact that we don't know the multiplication degree. Personally, I am interested only in the Elixir of Life and its rejuvenatory and mind expanding qualities and I feel that up till now, only Actum Leyden's method is the one that delivers a liquid Alkahest which its primary purpose is Enlightenment and Longevity. Actum Leyden keeps on mentioning about the spiritual and the bodily benefits of the Elixir and gives to the creation of gold a secondary importance.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Actum Leyden in the name of the city. The cappucine monk who wrote that letter obviously never did the process himself and was only writing from what he read somewhere else. Therefore he's words should be taken with a grain of salt. The process produces the exact same thing as the methods in my book but that process is inferior in every way and is too slow.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 8:57 pm

Field wrote:
Nick,
For those of us who don't have the book would you mind letting us know what elixir that was that you took all during december?

I think you are the only member here who doesn't have the book, and it baffles me to think why you would not have download it yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:44 pm

Dear Nick, I am looking forward for your new book's edition during February. Some clarifications: on page 26 in the Covenant of Silence; in your method, you describe the distillation process. In your previous email you mentioned that the third method gives us exactly the same results with the monk's letter only in a much faster and superior way. After you let the dew to ferment for a month; you distill it one time and then you discard 1/4 of the water from the receiver's flask and the distills from the heated flask. Did I get it right? Or you take the fermented dew with the stuff that float on the surface and the bottom; you filter it; discard the floating things and 1/4 of the dew water and then you place the remaining dew in the distiller where after that, the first distillation takes place? Also, when do you get from the distillation process the liquid Alkahest (as in the monk's letter, the sweet liquid) that can be used as five drops per day for life extension and renewal? Do you collect it from the receiver's flask or from the heated (emitting) flask and after how many distillations before we get the salt? Thank you for your help.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 7:11 pm

The monks idea that you should ingest the Alkahest is completely incorrect. I no longer believe his assumptions about that were right, and I don't think anyone should drink the Alkahest. However, that's just my opinion and I could be wrong.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 8:32 pm

Dear Nick, so if we do not drink the liquid Alkahest, please guide me; what do I ingest for rejuvenation-life extension and increased psychic abilities? The salt after the ten distillations? The stone after I multiply it one time? What did you take for a month that made this renewal that shows at your photograph? Please give us also some data about dosages, effects that you felt etc. Thank you for your kind help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Question on the Second Method   Question on the Second Method Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Question on the Second Method
Page 1 of 1