The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

2nd Edition complete!

Go down 
+7
bluefloor
phillip_reed
david1
goatz
Wilfried
Hyramposey
NDC
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

2nd Edition complete! Empty
PostSubject: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:22 pm

2nd Edition complete! Covenant

Hey everyone!
I finally finished the 2nd edition of "Covenant of Silence". Four more chapters and a little more information added to the other chapters, as well as typos corrected (there were a ton). The page count is 127, so it was like writing an entire second book the same size as the first one.

Now I finally feel like I have a book, instead of just a little booklet. I think 120 pages is right about the lowest you can have to call it a real book. I thought writing it would be so easy, since I write so much in emails and forums every day. But I would work on the book for hours and hours, and only 10 pages would be done. Its quite a hard thing to accomplish, so anyone who thinks 120 pages doesn't qualify as being a big enough book can just go ahead and try typing that much themselves, then they'll appreciate the book size!
Razz

I was easily able to print out the pages of the 1st edition so I could read the book on paper and recognize the typos, but now I'll have to buy a hard copy from Qoop.com and see how many mistakes there might be. I combed through it several times on the computer, but I'm sure I missed some errors. But it can't possibly be as bad as the 1st edition was -- that had TONS of typos. I was embarrassed I even released it like that.

Last edited by NDC on Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:35 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:50 am

Nick,

Congrats on your 2nd Edition. This work of yours will truely benefit mankind on "The Journey". I, for one can not thank you enough for all of your efforts and work. I wish you much continued success with the book! Job WELL DONE.

Blessings,

Hyram farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:51 am

Nice 2nd edition Nick, I especially like the Dosage part as well as the many more details included in it.
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male
Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2010-01-11

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Thank you for continuing to update your books. I know that it is a lot of effort with little monetary return, but I know it's not the money you desire most because if that were true you would have plastered this site with ads. Thank you again for all your hard work, and I hope to show you my finished product soon.

;D
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Yeah that's true, I could make a decent amount of money by allowing google ads on this website and the Alchemy Illuminated (using Google Adsense). If I was really the "sell out" some people call me, then why haven't I done that?

Laughing tongue
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:07 am

If you bought the book in the first week, you were lucky because it was only $7.77 but now I increased it to $11, which is almost double what the 1st edition cost. I felt that twice the page count deserved twice the price, especially since I could have just published all those pages in another book for 6 bucks.

eBooks are normally $9.99 anyway, and I would have made mine that price, but I needed to allow for paypal's cut. I feel people will take the book more seriously if the price isn't too low, and they will appreciate having the book a little more.
7 bucks was just too small a price for a book about something so incredible.
Back to top Go down
david1

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-16

PostSubject: Congratulations Nick !   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:01 pm

Thank you very much for this update Nick, it's good to have the selection of processes made by you.

You're right it's hard to write books, but the first one must be the hardest, after it goes more smoothly.
I think that 11 USD is a normal price, and that selling cheaper is not always good, because people don't trust what is too cheap !

Thanks again, and good luck,
looking forward for the sale of small Elixir doses cyclops
David
Back to top Go down
http://tesla3.com
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 8:47 am

Nick,
the second edition was a great read so i printed off two copies and have read it over and over, one copy i take to work and one copy i have on my work bench.

looking forward though to your photos,

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:24 am

Oh no! You actually went through all the trouble of printing every page of the book?

I now have it available as a physical hard copy for anyone who wants it. I would have made it available as hard copy sooner, but I had to painstakingly edit the book in another Linux program (Abiword) which freezes up all the time, and you have to wait several minutes to scroll down the page and continue what you were doing. Abiword is the only program that let me print the PDF as a 6x9, so I had no choice but to be patient with it, and slowly but surely, I finished converting the entire book into the hard copy form.

I still need to get an ISBN number and hopefully get Robert Bartlett and Dennis Hauck to write quotes for the back cover, so I had to upload it at Qoop.com and print out some hard copies to send all over the place. But I don't know why I'm bothering to do all that, because nobody is even buying the book anyway; the sales are utterly pathetic.

Not a single person from Atlantis Rising even noticed the tiny little 1/8 page ad I put in the magazine, or they did but they assumed it must be total BS, and so now nobody is buying the book and its all come to a dead halt.

I had such high aspirations for the book, but it seems like its doomed to fail. I can't believe the Atlantis Rising readers will buy all those other nonsense books in that catalog, but they apparently think mine is the BS one? And the irony of my ad appearing opposite the article on the Holy Grail is just too much irony for me. I can't believe not even 1% of the readers care to check out my website. That just seems nearly impossible to me.

So if anyone was worried the book might become too popular, you can rest easy now, because if 30,000 readers of a strange magazine like Atlantis Rising don't approve of your book, that's pretty good proof that nobody will.

Last edited by NDC on Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:24 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hyramposey

Hyramposey

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2009-03-12

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:05 am

Nick,

Get your lower lip off the floor and lets get serious here.....ok, so the book didn't fly the first week like you thought it would. Keep your chin UP!!! I'm sure right now, people are saying to themselves...it's too good to be true and pass on it. DON'T WORRY..word WILL get out. Nick, you have to admit, if someone shoved a few gold bars under your nose and said here...take 'em they are yours to keep. You would say, this HAS to be TOO GOOD to be true! Just sit back and let a little time go by...you will soon be getting the results you are thinking of! Remember...everything happens for a purpose......

Blessings,

Hyram farao
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/HyramPosey
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 5:36 am

The magazine has been out at Barnes & Noble and lots of other stores for weeks now, and available for download on the Atlantis Rising website, and not a single reader has bought the book, so I'm pretty discouraged. I think its obvious that even from thousands of people, sometimes not even one person will care to check out the book.

From the youtube video advertisement, remember that out of millions of impressions, only 1% of the people clicked the video, and less than 1% of those people went to the website, and then less than 1% of those people bought the book after going to the website. So a magazine ad would have to be seen by millions of people just to get 100 people to buy the book.

Like an idiot I just happily assumed the Atlantis Rising people were the target demographic, and they were the kind of people who would really "get it" and see the value in an alchemy book. But I guess now I know why they have never advertised an alchemy book in that magazine in its entire history, and never published a single article on alchemy or the "elixir of life". That Holy Grail article is about the closest they've ever come to anything dealing with alchemy.

I can pretty much bet my bottom dollar that the book won't sell a single copy from now until several weeks from now when a few people that were regular viewers of the site come back to check on progress. I think only a few stragglers are left out there who aren't aware the 2nd edition came out. And apparently only 70 people out of the thousands of unique IP addresses that visit the website even cared to buy the 2nd edition, which really is sad.

I'm not gonna lie to myself and pretend the universe is going to allow me make this book well known. I'm just gonna have to accept the fact that it wants the book kept silent.

Even if I wanted to advertise it in other magazines, none of them are responding to me except TAPS, and they only have 9,000 readers so I'd be lucky if I even got my $300 back for doing that ad. Probably only 9 people would buy the book.

Its just simply impossible to advertise this thing. There is no way to get the campaign off and running successfully. I doubt the TV commercial would even help much. I'm not being pessimistic, just looking at the facts and stepping out of la-la land where I use to believe the book would do so well. The hard truth is that alchemy books simply don't well at all, not even the ones that contain TRUTH. Especially not those!

Laurence Gardner is the only person who did well with alchemy books, and none of his theories on white powder gold were even based in reality since that nonsense doesn't even exist. Spreading disinformation will make you a millionaire, and spreading truth won't even make you 1,000 sales.

But its not the money that's the sad part -- its how much other crap people will waste their money on; all those other pointless books that don't do anything to change your life. They buy up all those books on aliens and ancient history, and it does nothing to enhance their lives.

This is nothing new though...its always been like this with alchemy. There is no such thing as a best selling alchemy book, except for Harry Potter. I was just so proud of my book this time, and I was overwhelmed with so much passion and ambition to get going with advertising the book. I was totally convinced magazine ads would be the perfect starting point, and would be an easy platform to launch this journey. I was so blinded by my ambition that I never considered that just maybe nobody would give a rats_ass about the stupid little book ad in the magazine. I know the ad was a very simple looking piece of crap, but I didn't think it was so pathetic that not even one single person would be impressed by it.To me that seems like more than just a terrible coincidence; that seems like some god-like force is actively preventing the book from doing well. I mean not even one person? Wow, incredible.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 8:56 am

Nick,
I think you've done very well in trying to "plant the seed" to people out there that this is no story tale and there is a real physical stone to this story. you can thank the illuminati for the people not responding to it straight away though.

i believe you have done something else that noone else is game enough to try and thats "build it and they will come" you have made it in different methods and you have seen that it can very well be the right element that responds to the rules and descriptions of what this substance is supposed to reactive like under the writings of old. i hope that in the coming months all of us can do the same and all report good success and all show pictures of our own stone.

i believe people are very special and god made but they can be programmed like cows which most are, in that they have and always will have their heads down and eat the same grass they always have eaten. i think it is enbedded in us at the start as blind souls to stay closed off and not to try anything new or different to stay comfortable in our own problems. i wouldn't be disheartened to the initial response, the people will come you watch, my two cents to it though is it will come down to people talking to people about it, starting a few and then avalanching in from there. it will probably take time but will build to something never see before since the time of the pharaohs. farao

printing the book out twice was not a drama at all, i just had to make a printable copy so i could read it all the time when i could in all my breaks and so i didn't have to sit at the computer to read it and be chained there until it was read. a few things were changed and not as many typos but that happens. in saying, it was a good read, i also mean that it made me want to have more success in the method 3 of both dew and philosophic. having a photographic mind doesn't help in that it is a two edged sword, it's good to see a visual of the processes and imagine all the step as i read the book and the ehow on the method, but with that running in my head, i've see the end of the results of the methods in astral time and have already made the stone in the astral plane i just have to painstakingly materialize the astral over to this world. i admit it is very hard to go get ice every day and collect it and boil it and bottle it then barrel it and process it thru the steps but it seems very worth all this if i can create the stone.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:37 am

Part of the problem lies in the investment. People think they have to spend thousands of dollars to make it. They also think it is going to take a very long time to make. Then they come to this site and see the same people still talking about trying to make it and only one person has claimed to succeed. So many people on this site keep moving from one process to the next, never really sticking to one, and it is very difficult to digest the vast amount of information on the site especially if you haven't been following along since the beginning. Your success will most likely depend on our success. However there are so many posts about so many processes even I am getting confused. You might be better off just removing all the useless information from the site just to simplify it. All and all those who continue to follow will inevitably be the ones who expose the truth behind what you have put forth, thereby putting you in the position you desire. If you want to see the success you desire you might find it easier to fast track by tutoring a few of the people here to hurry up with completion or even give a few samples of the elixir to those you deem fit, so they may have more success in their work, with the contingency that they will continue to participate on the forum. These are only suggestions and none of them are meant to be insulting to your ideals. So many have given up because of the great difficulty involved, even though it may seem simple to you it eludes so many others. Before I found your site I kept telling myself there has to be a simple key to unlock your mind and a few weeks later I say your video and at the end you stated it was the key to unlock your mind, ever since then I have been hooked.

By the way does the hard copy have pictures in it?
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 12:38 am

No the hard copy is exactly the same as the eBook. I put it up there because most people hate eBooks and were waiting for the hard copy.

All my whining and complaining about the Atlantis Rising ad not doing good actually did accomplish something -- the lady from the TAPS magazine gave me a better deal, so now I will have a 1/3 page ad, in 4 issues in a row. I'm convinced those readers will respond much better to the ad than Atlantis Rising readers, because TAPS readers are very interested in the paranormal, and the book is all about the spirit world and opening the doorway to psychic perception that allows you to see and hear ghosts/spirits. I even added that note in a warning at the front of the book.

When I look at the books advertised in Atlantis Rising, they are all about ancient technology and aliens, nothing about paranormal or psychic stuff. So maybe my ad was just ill placed. The lady from TAPS seemed very confident that my book will indeed do well if I go through with the ad. We'll see what happens, and I hope eventually the members of the TAPS ghost hunting team will read the book and use the elixir. Maybe I'll have it for sale eventually. It would be really interesting to them become psychic enough to plainly see spirits like solid people. But they've never used psychics on their show, so the irony would be hilarious I think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 10:39 am

Nick and all,

I concur with the sentiments given by Goatz and Phillip and wish to offer my own feelings on this pursuit. The success of what we are trying to do lies in our own personal success. Many processes have made it difficult for some people to know exactly what to be doing and where to start. Being that I haven't seen any photographs of actual success I have been spending most of my time doing what I'm enjoying the most, which is coming up with my own paths and investigating different lines of research that I see, which often are inspired by the things which Nick says.

I don't understand why you are so concerned about selling a million book copies Nick. If you are really a successful alchemist then monetary gain should not be what is driving you. Also, if it is fame and appreciation you are after, don't you know the ones who appreciate you? You should indeed tutor those who you feel are worthy, not the whole world for the sake of fame. I miss the days when it was just us small group of folks on the yahoo group which you sadly don't update anymore. I miss the idea of us all getting together in a real physical setting and you teaching us what you have discovered.

Once we have a small group of successful alchemists fame and fortune will become a thing of the past. We will be able to invest in the projects that will bring about positive change in our world.

I know we are all here for a purpose. Like Goatz, I only discovered your website after i had this revelation where I believed that everything was possible. I started experimenting with magnetism and then you got me into alchemy. I couldn't thank you more for doing that Nick because since I've become an alchemist I have learned so much more and my knowledge has grown by leaps and bounds. I feel I owe my discoveries to you regarding the hair elixir, kombucha, the formation of water via moonlight, and numerous other things.

Really it has been an awesome journey and I hope it continues to be such. But please, stop trying to be famous and just teach your students why don't you? I'm waiting for the edition of the book that has photographs. I miss your old website because it had lots of photographs. And I always upload the photographs of my alchemy experiments which I'm sure you've seen them all.

I believe we really can work together to create a better world and we can use alchemy to do it. But we've got to focus on eachother, not the world around us that doesn't care yet. So why not help us out more Nick, and forget about everyone else. We are here to help you too. You are the greatest alchemist of all time and I think if you've got at least twelve good disciples well hey, that was good enough for Jesus. Why don't you take what you have and run with it?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Quote :
I believe we really can work together to create a better world and we can use alchemy to do it. But we've got to focus on eachother, not the world around us that doesn't care yet. So why not help us out more Nick, and forget about everyone else. We are here to help you too. You are the greatest alchemist of all time and I think if you've got at least twelve good disciples well hey, that was good enough for Jesus. Why don't you take what you have and run with it?

I Couldn't agree more Goatz and others, I can't help hearing "Tell them and they will come" ringing.. no not ringing, BANGING in my inner ear all the time after reading through this thread.

You've got egoless people selflessly offering their support to help you get this thing moving, from unequalled search engine optimizers that happen to have access to the kind of exposure you are looking for, all the way through to graphics peeps, Sales and marketing people and even top negotiators. And, I bet, like myself, some would be willing to some extent to fund the work they want to do for you. I don't mean their wage, nobody wants a wage, I mean if someone needs say... some graphics software to create something for you, they''d probably go out and buy it with their own money, because they want you, and themselves to succeed.

In fact I bet if you ask the people that are left here after the "great wash" of a few weeks ago to list just their top 5 skills that they can offer you towards the great work of assisting you assist humanity from the ills and suffering which it is still experiencing, I'm sure you'll find that you have got everything you need right here to make that critical mass you are seeking.

As well as this, I know that you have Sensit'vs, Mag'ns, lightworkers, technologists and all sorts of Willfully endowed people, which are ALL "Free Thinkers" like Bedini by the way Phillip, ready to help you to that end.

No doubt, like myself with your music, you; write your own music, create your own waveform sounds (instruments), use your own recording, produce your own tracks, create your own album art and then market it in your own way, actually I know this because you have said it. I'm just saying some times writing a number 1 (not that you want this) takes more than being able to play the song and sing it beautifully.

I sent you an email today, well before seeing this thread explaining that I will be relinquishing my membership from this amazing forum because I don't feel adequate to provide you or other members with the things which are expected... ie: actively experimenting Alchemists which are sharing their results. Fair comment right.., so why did I get 2 years membership? Is it because I wanted to think myself as an alchemist? Is it so I feel special. No I'm 32 years of age and thankfully past that, it's because I have had, since discovering this site a strong binding sense of purpose here, I have skills to offer, things to trade for the information you have been providing.

Nobody knows it all, we all have fragments of the whole puzzle, but need to come together without letting Ego's get in the way to produce the full picture that we all so desperately want to see in this world.
I've said similar to this before, but most people it seemed were happy with just being here... So if I'm wrong, hey I can't be right all the time, but.... what if I'm right? What if you've got everything you need.... Right here, Right now?

(oh please, somebody fade in that irritating Fat Boy Slim track to lighten the mood please)

And if anyone would like to email me, please do so @ emoto@live.co.uk,
Oh and Hyperion: Esi kala? Wink email me my friend, I am in Greece then Cyprus this year, visiting my yia yia's house, who is a saint don't you know Wink

well, With Love, blessings and without fear,
Karitsis

Last edited by Karitsis on Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:39 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Best to get it gramatically correct, this may be my last post!)
Back to top Go down
goatz

goatz

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 8:40 pm

I think you are right Karitsis, but you should not leave. You may one day have something great to offer us and you won't be able to post it.

I believe in you Nick, even though I have not completed, so: From here on out I am an employee of lost-academy.com, I work pro bono. My employer is Nicholas Colette.

My Skills:
1. Public Speaking
2. Sales
3. Strategy and Problem Solving
4. Product Design (putting thoughts on paper and making them work)
5. Communication Skills

Awaiting instructions.......

Anyone else?

I have never known what it felt like to want to selflessly help someone else realize their dreams. Now I know. Use me Nick.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 11:33 pm

Karitsis, I don't see any reason why you should leave, especially if you already paid for two years.

As for alchemy experiements, surely you can urinate in a glass jar and let it ferment for 40 days, filter it, then sit it in the sun with the jar open and gold sitting in the bottom? All you have to do is collect the oil that comes to the surface using a cotton swab or a feather, then dip it in strong alcohol to sterilize it and extract the oil. After a few days you will have plenty of oil in the alcohol, which you then evaporate, and the red oil remains. You dilute it according to the instructions on the chapter on dosage, and you have a powerful medicine that will unlock your mind and allow you to begin the great alchemical "awakening".

That process is so easy, there is simply no excuse for everyone here to not try it. We haven't worked out an easy way to multiply the power of this oil and make the stone of the 1st Order, but it may already be at that strength.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hmmmm you have t o consider:   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 2:36 am

NDC wrote:
Oh no! You actually went through all the trouble of printing every page of the book?

I now have it available as a physical hard copy for anyone who wants it. I would have made it available as hard copy sooner, but I had to painstakingly edit the book in another Linux program (Abiword) which freezes up all the time, and you have to wait several minutes to scroll down the page and continue what you were doing. Abiword is the only program that let me print the PDF as a 6x9, so I had no choice but to be patient with it, and slowly but surely, I finished converting the entire book into the hard copy form.

I still need to get an ISBN number and hopefully get Robert Bartlett and Dennis Hauck to write quotes for the back cover, so I had to upload it at Qoop.com and print out some hard copies to send all over the place. But I don't know why I'm bothering to do all that, because nobody is even buying the book anyway; the sales are utterly pathetic.

Not a single person from Atlantis Rising even noticed the tiny little 1/8 page ad I put in the magazine, or they did but they assumed it must be total BS, and so now nobody is buying the book and its all come to a dead halt.

I had such high aspirations for the book, but it seems like its doomed to fail. I can't believe the Atlantis Rising readers will buy all those other nonsense books in that catalog, but they apparently think mine is the BS one? And the irony of my ad appearing opposite the article on the Holy Grail is just too much irony for me. I can't believe not even 1% of the readers care to check out my website. That just seems nearly impossible to me.

So if anyone was worried the book might become too popular, you can rest easy now, because if 30,000 readers of a strange magazine like Atlantis Rising don't approve of your book, that's pretty good proof that nobody will.

There is about 6000 people interested in Alchemy, not a whole lot when you compare it to the millions of internet surfers that are out there. Then there is the fact that out of those 6 thousand, maybe 5% are practicing alchemists, actually trying to get the stone, those numbers are not very high, and there is a lot of skepticism towards alchemy because its supposed to be a "myth".

So, its not the book that is bad, but its the skepticism toward alchemy.

IMO, just focus on what you originally set out to do and that is to help alchemists make the stone, those where your original intentions right?

At least that is what was explaine to me from the getgo.

I do not think the book will bring in a ton of money, until one of the methods is proven to work.

So one we go trying to make one of the methods work.

GLTAL
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 5:59 am

sunny hello everyone,

I'm only working on the dew method three from the new book "covenant of silence v2" and i made a topic for that on this forum when i made a committment to only do that one method. i post about everything i do in that folder 90% of the posts since creating that topic. i see no need to start side-tracking myself onto other paths until i see with my own eyes the stone from that path even then i'll most likely have a continuing supply of dew salt from my work for it. and along the way if i find short cuts or differences i guess i'll be posting them as i go. i got counsel approval for the 6mx8m shed today so hopefully it will be up and going very soon. the whole shed will be just for the dew project and storing the dew water that i'll be using for this method. i haven't seen anyone esle on this forum yet as hard core as that for any other method but i hope people are working on these processes from the book and we can start verifing them together. all of us together working on set processes really does speed up things because some people will be on step one and somebody else on step 4 all pitching advice to what they did and that it worked this way or it didn't work that way. if the methods are streamlined so every time we do them they work well, great, but if they are only guides and sometimes don't work well then, why? how come? what changed this time from last time? this sort of thing excites me, but i'm only one person, and if all of us did similiar things with the other methods we'd have the book completed and re-mastered with some of the photos being our own, and be proud to know we helped to complete and test the finished results. i'll be proud to find the finish line on this one method and know we got there, i don't want to be doing the method blind and i don't want to be doing the path by myself either and if i'm a help to someone on this forum by being a few steps ahead showing the ways then thats great too. i don't think that it matters how much product you make or how small your amount is at the end, if the product does what it is supposed to do then it is successful. cheers

the yahoo group is good to have but i've seen since this public forum that the alchemy work has greatly increased. some of the older forum people before the membership costs were putting in a bit of good information and reporting their results. that yahoo forum needed to be more dynamic and people focused on one process until it was complete and then post the results because it is a small group of people, everyone doing different things doesn't normally allow much in the way of progress if it is it would be very slow. if not this could be a very long process in itself and we'll never see the end in time.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:36 am

Hello all,

I know I'm off topic on this, so don't want to put myself up for a thrashing, but let this be the last thing I say till I've got something constructive to say with ref to: Active Experimentation.
And if you want Nick, please move this to the OFF TOPIC THREAD.

Word to Give, with respect sir, I don't agree with your figures. Infact I believe you are tens of thousands out, actually maybe hundreads of thousands.

Also there is a massive huge Awakening going on right now if you haven't already noticed.
This is part of the problem, some people are so wrapped up in what they are doing, and what they are trying to achieve that they're missing the entire point of what's happening outside in the big manifest picture.

In the UK right now, there is a channel called EMTV, (channel 200 on your digi box) which is pumping out constantly about Alchemy and its practice and uses.. they are also showing Zeitgeist every other day, aswell as reporting on huge unbelievable crop circles which are manifesting at Stone Henge and Avebury every summer here more and more blatently. I mean 6 per day, with official checkpoints set up destroying them as quickly as possible. Their manifestations are being filmed on camera more and more often without worry about being seen manifest. These circles have deep spiritual meaning and are all passing much technology to us everytime they appear. Actually forget my opinion there, you can make your own.

Normal sleep walkers in the street are asking questions, they're looking in the skies asking what those plumes are, they're questioning their governments. The recession is forcing unemployed people to think about their values and their core beliefs with so much time on their hands...

Politicians in the USA are laughing at their own president trying to convince them that climate change is real!! Don't trust me, Check it your self>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DMZiA2ybA

Masters are coming out from the cracks everywhere bringing with them their message.

What, and we should wait for you or me to succeed at making our 1 operation successful? And then everybody will flood the forum because you or I have succeeded.
Come on, we can do so much better than this, there is a willing world looking for information like this NOW.

Nicks told me to start my own site if that's what I want to do, and that this site is for practicing Alchemists to practice more, and to show their practice.
Then Nick, if that's what you want to do; make about 50 people experience the "Alchemical Awakening", and your heart is satisfied with that, then you can place your adverts here and there and hope, and I wish you luck. But I think you can become part of the bigger picture.

I'm not saying to stop anything that is already very sucessfully going on here.

A question I would ask is, why would anybody here NOT want to help get this 1 beautiful art of many many arts out? When Nick is openly advertising this to the Gen Pub, on you tube, magazines, to places where Orm' is being advertised, on TV and other places, how can anybody get the impression that this is just for the experienced Alchemist.

Dare I say that anybody here is worried that the value or power of some things that may be available to them shall be devalued once it becomes more normalized? I'm not accusing anybody of that however, it does beg the question..

Thank you for your words Goatz it's nice to know somebody has got a pair of balls here, and that you shall discover the power of receiving through the real need to give.

Thank you Nick for giving me the opportunity to say my bit, making me feel welcome and explaining in plain English your directions. I don't like attention, I don't enjoy not swimming with the flow, and don't want to go against any of your priciples. Maybe I will have something important to offer in the near future, and you can be assured that I'll be watching.

Like I said, my 2 years Subscription wasn't to pay for the right to post, it was the least I could give, and also the most I could give all at the same time. It comes down to principles.

If I want to post, then I can save, pay again, take the test and post if accepted.
But I have to spend my time in places that seriously want to make a change NOW for the MASSES not the few.

Best Wishes to all here and may you all be successful in what you want to achieve.

Love
Karitsis Out.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:59 am

Zeitgeist the movie is about denying Christ. Before anyone buys it hook line and sinker they should know that Jesus was not born on December 25th. The bible indicates a time of his birth based on seasons and it was nowhere near Dec. 25th. Also the catholic church changed the celebration dates to coincide with pagan festivals to try to 'fool' non believers into celebrating Christ or pull them into the fold in some way by sharing the same holy days. This was a very bad idea as now it gives excellent fuel for NOT believing in Christ. So now we are left in this extremely confusing state where we are acknowledging Christ on the exact same days as we are celebrating days that have their origin in SUN worship or some other kind of worship. And we are celebrating Christ's birthday with santa claus and presents?? and celebrating his rising from the dead with an easter bunny and chocolates?? Obviously there is some confusion going on. So before you believe that Christ is a fake and only a retelling of sun worship, please know that there is more to the story. We live in an interesting world. Zeitgeist is a very convincing movie but it also may be very wrong and I believe it is. It is a horrible shame for so many to be misled by a dazzling movie that leaves out many facts of history, probably not on purpose, but just because that facts are so confusing. It puts whole sections of society at war with each other. This is one of the wars that separate us, the war for the truth.

Many people these days are so ready to not believe in God because they think science has all the answers. And unfortunately this movement is believed and lead by one of the most influential establishments in the world, Hollywood, and the big movie making popular culture. And enforced by political correctness and peer pressure. And you can tell it is working if you have ever been on the internet or wathed tv. Science does not have all the answers. A simple philisophical argument can prove that our existence is outside the bounds of normal science.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 11:55 am

To answer Karitsis' concerns more directly,

I believe our job is not to try and throw this before the masses. Certainly not all deserve it. It will get out but the money part will not last forever, that is just simple math. But I believe we are well within our right to use it wisely while it is available. I believe our job is just to have success making the stone and then go about in the world freeing ourselves and those whom we choose. And continue teaching each other of the many wonders of the stone and making medicines. It will not be trouble convincing people when they see the miracles that we can do. But first we have to free ourselves and give ouselves room to work. And if some lucky or smart person decides to follow a youtube video or an ad in a magazine then good for them, they can join us that way. It will get out, but it belongs to us first. We were the ones who sought for the truth and have found it. I do not pity the world who has not looked for the truth. It is ours to do with as we see fit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 12:16 pm

I agree with everyone here and I hope we all have great success and use that success to a good end that looks first and foremost at the big picture. I thought the movie Zeitgeist was a really great movie and very ground-breaking, but I agree they're conclusion that Jesus never existed is just plain ludicrous. But what I really want to say I want to say to Nick. Nick why won't you address your most avid adherent?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 3:31 pm

Guest wrote:
Hello all,

Word to Give, with respect sir, I don't agree with your figures. Infact I believe you are tens of thousands out, actually maybe hundreads of thousands.

Also there is a massive huge Awakening going on right now if you haven't already noticed.
This is part of the problem, some people are so wrapped up in what they are doing, and what they are trying to achieve that they're missing the entire point of what's happening outside in the big manifest picture.

In the UK right now, there is a channel called EMTV, (channel 200 on your digi box) which is pumping out constantly about Alchemy and its practice and uses..

Politicians in the USA are laughing at their own president trying to convince them that climate change is real!! Don't trust me, Check it your self>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99DMZiA2ybA

Love
Karitsis Out.

You still have not come with any facts as to how many practicing alchemists there are, not counting those that "practice spiritual alchemy' mumbo jumbo crap.

Yes, there is an inner transformation and enlightment, but if you think you can do this without God's blessings your in for the hell ride of your life.

Everyone knows Christ was not born on January 25th, why make a mountain out of a mole hill, but to honor that man that redeemed mankind from the Curse of the Law is just and appropriate. Without that sacrifice on the cross we would still be living in the middle ages.

Most people dont realize that because they are so short sighted and so antichrist in nature.

Just to clarify..... God before sacrficing His life on the Cross only left us two commandments:
Love God with all your heart, mind and Soul, and Love your neighbor as yourself.

Real simple, why do people want to complicate it, there are NO longer 10,000 rules and regulations that the Jews try to live by.... only two... the simplicity of the Gospel is so simple that people can not grasp it and instead think its just to easy.

Love God, Love Mankind.... thats all

So why are there antichrists? shouldnt be.

I will stop here this debate could go on forever, the truth is there, you can choose life or death you can choose right from wrong, you can choose God, or Satan its up to you, but you will bear the consequences of your decisions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2nd Edition complete!   2nd Edition complete! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2nd Edition complete!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next