The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Covenant of silence 2nd edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Covenant of silence 2nd edition Empty
PostSubject: Covenant of silence 2nd edition   Covenant of silence 2nd edition Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2014 11:50 pm

Hey I found a copy of the of covenant of silence second edition online.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?5pvnw6qe37kh1he

I recommend that you should download it to your computer, at least that way the forum will have access to it,if the website crashes and a few hard drives are lost.

The most interesting thing is that this edition includes a recipe which uses blood.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Covenant of silence 2nd edition   Covenant of silence 2nd edition Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 11:25 am

Thanks for the link. I made sure I downloaded it for storage purposes. Looks like ol nick deserves more credit then he got huh?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Covenant of silence 2nd edition   Covenant of silence 2nd edition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 5:53 pm

thepassamist wrote:
Thanks for the link. I made sure I downloaded it for storage purposes. Looks like ol nick deserves more credit then he got huh?
I agree. It's hard work rewording processes you read from existing texts and selling them as books.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Covenant of silence 2nd edition   Covenant of silence 2nd edition Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2014 7:18 pm

When you're deciphering alchemical texts,it actually is hard work, especially when you're trying out the recipes to make sure you know what you're teaching.

If you do your homework,you'll find out that most of the inconsistencies of Nick were when he was excited about a new process,and rambled on about his latest theories about what comes next. Then later on he would try the process a few times,and correct mistakes in those theories. (not unlike myself in many respects)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covenant of silence 2nd edition   Covenant of silence 2nd edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covenant of silence 2nd edition
Page 1 of 1