The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Programming and Imprintng Water

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Programming and Imprintng Water Empty
PostSubject: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:06 am

Nick:
I am attaching a link for a video that I found on Google. It talks about water and dew
from a scientific standpoint. This video is from some major international scientist
who don't seem to know jack about alchemy but their studies from every possible
angle should confirm to us all what we know to be true.

Thank you for letting me post it.

Here is the link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2933349021550318008&hl=en

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 3:03 am

Thank you for this video it was very insightful.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Cool video. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Wow, that video was amazing! I'm so glad to see the scientific community finally taking the 'memory' of water seriously.

The fact that water can have such a different effect just by the way it's programmed has got to have a great deal to do with why our Alkahest from dew can dissolve gold and transform it into the glowing stone.

This video does such a good job at explaining how special and unique water's properties are, that I'm going to put the link right on the homepage of this forum.

Thanks for posting it!
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 9:39 pm

The video also said the water in our bodies is programmed and structured to be the same as the place we were born in. So for the rest of your life, all the new water you ingest gets programmed to be like the water from the place your were born.

This explains why the Elixir is able to free you from the programming of the Zodiac signs. It reformats your system so you no longer are tied to the place you were born or the time of your birth in the Zodiac chart.

Programming and Imprintng Water Signs_wheel_h

Last edited by Admin on Sun Jan 25, 2009 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:31 am

Very insightful documentation.

Most interesting was the part where water can burn slowly at normal temperatures.

Well of course the imprinted information in water is even more amazing but I do belive quite a few already heard or did know about that.

Thanks a lot for posting it.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 10:35 am

We are going to have a lunar eclipse, I think it is going to be on the ninth of February.
Does anybody know what effects an eclipse has alchemically.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:15 am

So the Nicholas was right(again) after all when he said to add small quantity of Holy Water to the dew.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:40 pm

Hi Guys...New to the forum and I thought I would add my input on the video. Awesome!!!

The memory of water is an intricate weave of information. It is how we we receive our internal information from this dimension, this reality, this lifetime as well as many others. It is our blueprint for who we are. To open the channels of communication in our blueprint opens such incredible implications on psychological, physical and spiritual work.

Thank you so much for the link...

Debbie: Primal Sea
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:24 pm

An interview on coast to coast on the same topic:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tW5KkTokPSQ&feature=channel

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/gen/page2769.html?theme=light

Here are the beats of the sun free to download.
http://solar-center.stanford.edu/singing/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGwDdTZBAEY&feature=related

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:52 pm

What if the goal to produce our alkahest is exactly that? Restructuring water to its perfect form and storing it in different salts which are able to hydrate.

A hydrated salt stores crystalized water ... and this restructured, crystalized water gives off its structure to water around it ...

Therefor dew is needed because dew is probably the best restructured water you will find anywhere around you.

I know we shouldnt make assumptions without clarifying them first however I just had to.

Wilfried
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 9:31 pm

I think the restructuring of the water is important, but it's not the whole story. No matter how well you restructure the water, I doubt that would never make it able to dissolve gold, and certainly wouldn't be able to make gold glow by it's own light.

So there has to be some build up and storing of energy going on.

But I think without question, when we look at the Alkahest under a microscope, it will have a beautiful crystals structure. And I will be sure to photograph that and put it in the 3rd edition of the book.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:02 am

I find the power of water to retain memory of its environment to be as fascinating as the rest of you, although this is ability is hardly news to me, having been aware of this property for quite some time. I'm fairly certain however that it is not this little known ability that gives dew the power to dissolve gold. If that where the case then one could simply bless or say kind words to ordinary tap water and get the same effect. I'm fairly certain, however, that this is not the case, although I wouldn't mind seeing an experiment to test such a theory.
It seems fairly obvious that there is an unknown chemical in dew that is collected during the proper time and under the right conditions that is missing from ordinary water although perhaps not from the water discussed in this film that actually burns. Hard to say for sure without more advanced equiptment than I possess to aid in further experimentation.

Silverdragon07 sunny
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 7:56 am

silverdragon07 wrote:
It seems fairly obvious that there is an unknown chemical in dew that is collected during the proper time and under the right conditions that is missing from ordinary water
Silverdragon07 sunny
Nice response silverdragon . we collect the dew, put it in a bottle seal it well so it stays in there. If you take the cork out it vapours away, so its in the dew collected at the right time in the right way ,heat makes it volatile, it cant penetrate glass thus u can store it and work with it. If it was just restructuring of the water why stopper the vessel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 12:39 pm

justin d wrote:
silverdragon07 wrote:
It seems fairly obvious that there is an unknown chemical in dew that is collected during the proper time and under the right conditions that is missing from ordinary water
Silverdragon07 sunny
Nice response silverdragon . we collect the dew, put it in a bottle seal it well so it
stays in there. If you take the cork out it vapours away, so its in the dew collected
at the right time in the right way ,heat makes it volatile, it cant penetrate glass thus
u can store it and work with it. If it was just restructuring of the water why stopper
the vessel.

I think it could easily be the emparting of the astral energy from the Moon and
Stars that is your secret ingredient. That's why it is best done during a full moon.
It is also why we can probably not measure it with scientific instruments.

Nick says in his book: "But I feel I have been allowed to do this because
coincidences will prevent the people who don't deserve this from ever finding
this book, and even if they do they will fail to produce the Stone."

1 Corinthians 1:27
"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God
hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty."
Those who think they are wise and mighty will percieve this truth as foolishness.

There is a theme throughout all of alchemy that states that it is not just the
matter being worked upon but also the mind soul and spirit of the alchemist
that make the processes work. Therefore, those who are ment to do this
work will suceed and those who are not, will not.

Blessings!!

Last edited by magnum.opus1 on Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:36 am

Quote :
But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God
hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty."
Those who think they are wise and mighty will percieve this truth as foolishness.

There seems to me a theme throughout all of alchemy that states that it is not just the
matter being worked upon but also the mind soul and spirit of the alchemist
that make the processes work. Therefore, those who are ment to do this
work will suceed and those who are not, will not.

Absolutely, I can completely relate to this and have done for a while.
I believe that this is linked in with EGO especially.
You know that alot of what I am reading (Here and in Books) regarding the work of Alchemy on the Alchemist, seems to have a close relationship with Radionics and the use of Orgone energy which is better known as the Ether (or using the Ether). And going by my studies it is the EGO that completely inhibits any further lets say creative process suceeding anything to completion or to Flower.

Examples can be drawn in it's simplest form as:
"I will not look at this website as it is silly and is below me, people talking about magical make believe stuff, they are childish and I am mature and advanced to that. I did that when I was 9 years old"

The more controlled you are: ie, 9 till 5 and that's your lot for life and you're happy with that, the more likely you are to be earning your cash, which in hand gives you a false self value hence no need to continue to learn and we'll generally continue to go wrong (WITHOUT RECOGNITION) etc.
Also the things that are available to excess money generally when it really comes down to it don't have any positive bearing on life as a whole.

And in my opinion, that's why the "meak will inherit the Earth", because they are always kept "down to Earth" and the Dizzy heights of Ego and Arrogance have a way to fall before reality hits.
(By the way I work hard too, but realised early that, that isn't the be all and end all.)

I do believe that this could actually represent a purification process or Physical Evolution if you like. We all know that you have to hit rock bottom to rise to the top again in life, lets face it, there are quite alot of you peeps around the 30 mark here as mentioned in another post and you probably know of those people that have been given everything through life, and their development hasn't moved an inch till their reality hit the bottom of the barrell, had quite a few realisations and only then did they realise how their actions or lack of actions can affect others and their environment.

Emoto's disvoveries have been discussed in Radionics and Orgone for a long time, and now Quantum theory is finally being able to prove the probability of its workings.
If you're not up on it there are many tests the simplest was this completed for a bunch of metal detectorists.

A group of 20 metal detectorists all had different success rates at finding things, and so a group of scientists decided to find out why one detectorist would find a different amount of objects to another.
(All same machines and fields etc, scientific test)
So, they brought them indoors after extensive testing and revealed to the detectorists that they constantly ranked in almost the same position every time. They gave each detectorist under the same conditions the same task to complete. To cook a tray of Yorkshire Puddings. (Think of it as a small pancake that rises if your "lucky") However the main details of the test, ie cooking time, humidity, heat etc where all kept exactly the same through out for all participants.

Each and every time, although the controls in the experiment where kept exactly the same other than the particpant who was actually executing the objective, they found that their results were not just different... but completely different from eachothers, however, their personal results where the same every time. "Their personal results stayed the same."
So Detectorist 1 would mix the same amount of pancake mix, lay it out, put it into the same tray, place it into the same oven, put the heat the same and then after the exact same amount of time
get the tray out, and every time he did it, it would lets say have 12 flat pancakes, and because of the less surface area to cook, they would burn slightly. And it only makes sense, if we asked him to do it again and again same result. However Detectorist 2 would do all of the same process however would result in a beautifully risen Yorky pudding with no burn every time... and he attested to the fact as always being able to make them and his wife never being able to make them.

This is because.. you have heard your Mother/Father or a lady/Gent in your life say something in the region of, "There's your packed lunch, I made it with love"
This is one part of 2 things.
1) Logical Information being followed which corresponds to WILL
2)Making something with care (LOVE AND GRATEFULNESS)and almost unity which corresponds to MANIFESTATION, which as we now know EMOTO has rediscovered.
Now, you bring me one person with Ego ruling just half their life, and I'll tell you now through experience, they will not be able to imagine anything which they would deem as inanimate as having a possible interactive and intimate relationship with them.

Now these 2 things may seem simple to you however
The point being this, for me, if it vibrates it's alive. And You vibrate. and if you realise you can change your vibration just by the thoughts (UNDERSTANDING) or intentions that you have, then you can harmonise yourself to anything you are doing.

So if you have a closed mind. Your eye's won't be opened.
If you have a huge Ego, You will be inhibited by this.
If Come to a site talking about these sorts of things you won't care
If you decide to read on anyway you'll probably ridicule it
If you do decide to do it for a laugh, or "just in case" you'll end up with a flat Pudding.

Emoto is confirming something that has been and is still being studied to this day... books like the "Secret life of plants" "Mind and Matter" quarterly journal and others have been screaming this out for some time now, I guess that we've shed enough layers of ego to actually be able to comprehend and work with this now.

This I believe is the opening connections to what we call the Spirit World /Science (Quantum)/The Subtle Anatomy of man (chakras) Ancient Texts etc

We're only just beginning these amazing journies
Good Luck All
Karitsis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:53 pm

The Kabbalah speaks to all of these things, There is a book available called
"The Power of Kabbalah written by Yehuda Berg. This is a very simple
straigh foward explanation of what and why Kabbalah is. Yehuda and his
brother Michael head up an organization called the Kabbalah Centers.
They have centers worldwide. They both have written several books, I
highly recommend anything from either one of them.
They have this unique ability to take very complex ideas and make them
simple to understand. They also throw in a little humor from time to time.
They both seem to be very down to earth and very humble.

Nick, I hope you don't mind me posting this link. It's just that Kabbalah
is at the heart and soul of everything we do as Alchemist. These men
and their staff have a mission to bring Kabbalah to a world who so desperately
need it.

There site is: www.kabbalah.com
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 6:29 pm

To magnum.opus --- please stop responding in threads by quoting the person's entire post. Use the REPLY button instead of the quote button, unless it's actually necessary to quote a the person so they can understand your response.

It's very exhausting for me to have to keep going through all of your posts and deleting the pages upon pages of redundant quotes. It's just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
philalethes

philalethes

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Each to their own   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 7:29 pm

"It's just that Kabbalah is at the heart and soul of everything we do as Alchemist. These men and their staff have a mission to bring Kabbalah to a world who so desperately need it."

lol! Puh-lease. I'm with Fulcanelli on this one: Cabala, not Kabbalah.

This forum is unique in that it (for the most part) deals with the Work in plain language. If the Kabbalah had clear alchemical instructions we wouldn't be here now. I hope we don't get too many threads about "my favorite Path." There's plenty of such sites elsewhere for those interested.

Still, if I was looking for a link to get a red string that would scare away evil spirits, I'm now covered.

(seriously, and with affection) I'd love to hear your perceptions AFTER clarification with the elixirs.

"whiten the latten and burn your books"
Back to top Go down
http://cista.net

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 10:32 pm

UhHa!!!! Confucius says He who puts his small mind in smaller glass box
should not throw stones.
WELL, maybe Confucius didn’t say it, but he should have.
Whether we know it, believe it or are even concerned about it we are
all spiritual beings. There are things that go bump in the night that on our best
days we do not understand.
I often tell people that if you take God and put him in a box and say this
is who God is. He will usually walk off and leave you holding your empty box.

But my friend, point well taken. Once we have the elixir everything will be a lot
clearer for us all.

Blessings sunny

Last edited by magnum.opus1 on Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:02 am

i like that Philathetes,see your right on we are a new breed,tired of all the B.S,,the alchemist of the old time they wanted to change there world for something better it is an ever changing world after all!a lot of people go back in time to get a grip but when you got it move on,now at this time it is our chance to make the changes and hopefully this world we are living in,, could change for something better then all the old B.S, so lets work jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 12:05 am

sorry Philalethes,,, Laughing always have problems with names,,, jocolor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 1:14 am

I completely agree. The elixir is our goal and until we have that in our hands
everything else is just so much processed chicken feed.

But, do not forget those old farts like Actum Leyden who in 1662 passed that
knowledge on in written form to his Young Cousin and it continued to be passed
down until a young man of wisdom Mr. Nicholas Collette
deciphered that information and made it available to us all. And I might add
at no charge, which is a rarity in this day and age of super hyped internet
marketing schemes.

Please understand it's not my intent to rain on your enthusiasm, but
I think the old addage is "Respect Your Elders, but on the other side
of that coin is, "Respect is Given Where Respect is Due".
Hence, Mr Nicholas Collette.
Again, thank you sir for your graciousness and your giving heart.

Yes, Lets Work!!

Blessings sunny
Back to top Go down
trueKabbalist

Male
Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 7:32 pm

As far as Kabbalah is concerned, and this is certainly not to cause any offence, but I really dispise the whole Kabbalah center and Rav Berg/Madonna thing. It really is nothing more than a New Age, hyped up, 'you are the master of your own universe' piece of sh!t. Please pardon my language and frustration on this, but I've seen too much corruption, misuse, misinterpretation, and abuse of my faith. This is why my forum name here is trueKabbalist. Real Kabbalah has nothing to do with wearing red strings or reciting Hebrew mantras, or getting a tattoo of some secret name of G-d on your arm. It isn't about becoming a master of your universe, or calling down angels from heaven to get what YOU want out of life. Real Kabbalah is first and foremost about building a living, breathing, real-life relationship with the One G-d, the Master and Creator of the Universe, Baruch hu. Whatever title you wish to give Him, whether it be the ALL, the ONE, the Supreme Being, the Great Unknown etc. He is only One and there is no other, and believe me, you will know Him when you find Him. Kabbalah is about seeking the mystery of THAT relationship. It is about getting to know HIM. If there is anything in Kabbalah that draws one away from that focus, it will only lead to destruction and death. Rav Berg and all those who follow him, are, unfortunately and much to my despair, following a dark path that sets the Self as the center of the universe. Real Kabbalah sets HIM as the center of the universe and a true Kabbalist will seek to annul himself before Him. Please know all of you that I speak this with the utmost respect and sincerity, meaning no insult to anyone, and I am not trying here to say that anyone is stupid or ignorant and that I know better. I am saying this because I become deeply concerned when I see certain people touting themselves as great spiritual leaders and learned men, and leading people in accordance with their own desires and away from the true path for the sake of gain and power and fame. I am sorry, but I find it despicable. If anyone desires to know what true Kabbalah is all about I highly recommend the following works. Please don’t feel like I’m saying you have to read all of these to rightly understand Kabbalah. This is just a list to get you started in the (in my humble opinion) right direction:

1. Read the Torah! (Aka, the Pentateuch, the Five Books of Moses, the First five books of the Bible) Read it spiritually and historically FIRST, NOT alchemically. That is, from a spiritual and historical perspective. This perspective will start you on the right track. These were real people who encountered the very real G-d and how they lived their lives before Him with all their strengths and weaknesses.

2. Read Ezekiel and Revelation. These are the biblical books of what has been called Merkava mysticism.

3. Pinchas H. Peli, Soloveitchik, On Repentance (Paulist Press, New York, Copyright 1984) This is technically not Kabbalistic, but is really beautiful book on the Jewish concept of how to return to G-d.

4. Rabbi Moshe Chaim Luzzato, The Way of God (Feldheim Publishers, Nanuet NY, copyright 1997)

5. Anything and everything by Rabbi Aryeh Kaplan. Particularly (and I do recommend them in this order):
a. Jewish Meditation, a practical guide
b. Meditation and the Bible
c. Meditation and Kabbalah
d. Sefer Yetzirah, the Book of Creation, in Theory and Practice Please know that this book is highly advanced and should be read only for the sake of better understanding the way in which the Sefirot, the Etz Chaim, and the Hebrew language work on a metaphysical level. The meditations explained here can be very dangerous and should not be attempted without the guidance and instruction of an experienced Rabbi.

6. Martin Buber’s I and Thou

7. Abraham Joshua Heschel, particularly:
a. Between God and Man
b. Man is not Alone
c. God in Search of Man

This is just a start as there is a whole two and a half thousand years of primary texts, arguments, letters, documents, manuscripts and scraps of stuff, but these books will give one a proper and level perspective on the issue of Kabbalah. Please, again, understand that this is in no way meant to demean any of you guys. Oh, and as far as following a particular religion or spiritual path goes, I consider that a matter for each individual to decide between him/herself and G-d. I am by no means saying that if you don’t follow it my way, you’re going to hell. That is for G-d, and G-d alone, to decide. I am merely offering a path away from something that, in my humble opinion, is dangerous and will lead nowhere. These sources, above, may even prove useful after you have taken the Elixir. After all, Nick has even stated that the specific effects of the Elixir, while certainly acting in a manual fashion to disolve what I have called 'the Veil', depend upon the effort and nurture of the individual. Finally, to you dear Mr. Collette, my apologies for giving outside information and references once again, I just felt it necessary to try to point people away from something I know to be illegitimate. If there is anything I have written here that is unacceptable, out of line, or inappropriate to this current discussion thread in any way, please know it was only done with the best of intentions. If you feel this post needs to be deleted, by all means do what you feel is right. I certainly have no objections. As I said, it is your forum, and your space. Ok, I hope I took care of any misinterpretations that could arise from this. whew! ~takes deep breath~ If any of you guys have any questions, need clarification on what I said here and why, or anything else, I’m am free and willing to do the best I can to assist you. I wish all good and blessing to each and every one of you.
Back to top Go down
philalethes

philalethes

Male
Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Thank You   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 8:56 pm

Thank you for your thoughtful post. Your sincerity shines forth. Your suggestions may well be very helpful for some members of the forum. I too share your frustration with people who monetize the path to Truth, however each of us finds that.

I see alchemy not as the end in itself but as a gift from G-d to help us find the way "home" or to reveal the I AM which is our true Self, as IT starts to flower within us.

Thus I am very interested in how the Work moves in each one. It inspires me to hear of the struggles of others, of those who are not proselytizing or selling anything.

Perhaps Nick can create another room in the forum where this side of the Work can be shared. I would like to move these kinds of threads out of the Practical Alchemy room however, just to keep the threads concise.

Each of us has an interest in the nutz and boltz aspect of lab work. I know that your internal Work is in Reality as important as the so-called "outer," but not everyone needs to wade thru our personal stuff.

This is a beautiful forum with beautiful people.
Back to top Go down
http://cista.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Programming and Imprintng Water   Programming and Imprintng Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Programming and Imprintng Water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next