The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Stone from Oil of Antimony

Go down 
+4
Merc
SunWukong
T.P.
bluefloor
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Empty
PostSubject: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:06 pm

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Ascp4

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Ascp5

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Through the charitable hand of our Admin, Bluefloor we have the pleasure to sneak into ∴N.D.C∴'s secret work which is also very exciting.
What can be more exciting than secret Manuscripts and private files? jocolor

I think it would be a good idea to discuss here about this new information.

I know that this Path on Oil of Antimony comes from Hyle and Coahyle book of Jakob Juran. ∴N.D.C∴'s version appears to be a short summary of this process.

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_159374318_1_122_163lo The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_159394391_2_122_131lo The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_159398409_3_122_666lo

One member of this forum sent me an interesting E-mail concerning this Path especially about the preparation of the two magnetic fires or salts.

So maybe we can try them in practice and post results and pictures in this thread?
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:29 am

T.P. wrote:
So maybe we can try them in practice and post results and pictures in this thread?

I am looking for some stibnite and KNO3 now. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:17 am

are you sure you want to play with stibnite and potassium nitrate?

I mean ive have read past post... and if your weary of miscellaneous oils.... the gases you will experience from playing with stibnite is going to send you for a hell of a ride

but if you want it

http://www.hobbychemicalsupply.com/servlet/the-79/Antimony-Trisulphide-(Sb2-S3)/Detail

if you buy pure stibnite it will have arsenic impurities and you definitely dont want arsenic gases

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=potassium%20nitrate&_sop=15

potassium nitrate is an oxidizing agent....if there is any carbon based matter with heated with the stibnite you will potentially have a type of gun powder and can prove explosive...you dont want that either

im going to warn you, because i dont want to see any more deaths related to alchemy, I would recommend you be well acquainted with laboratory practice and safety procedures

stibnite can become very volatile the gases are toxic and stibnite is a very toxic element, doses of the raw metal can have you dead (nick is also now dead and these are his notes)

are you sure you want to make the stone out of this? your taking very considerable risk here

study but this is just advice.. you can do whatever you want to do
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 am

you may want to carefully review this as well http://alchemywebsite.com/antimony.html

dealing with stibnite is going far off the natural paths that are mentioned here...

those paths were recommended to you guys by nick because it is a lot safer and easier

this is where alchemy begins to be life threatening work, take the time to seriously consider what you are going to attempt study

Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:43 pm

I agree with Sun, these materials are dangerous and deserve the utmost respect.

Are you prepared for exploding glass wear, fire “spitting out” and glass pieces getting launched across the room?…all distillations should be done under a metal fume hood. Make sure to keep your plastic cooler (for recirculating condenser water) out of the hood too or it could catch fire and cause a real nasty problem with burning plastic. Goes without saying you need a fire extinguisher and mask (ab prospecting has inexpensive ones for mercury fumes)…plus nothing remotely flammable should be close to the set-up. Nothing.

Distillations and digestions must be watched constantly or turned off. You can easily build your own hood system but make sure it is metal or lined/sealed with something more than foil, at least use heavy flashing, steel is much better than Aluminum. It will last longer if you give the inside a good coat of epoxy to protect it from any fumes, especially if you have super reactive aluminum or zinc coating (paint is better than nothing at all).

A RV sewer hose for the hood exhaust hose will last longer than a metal dryer duct. Put an ionizer (like http://www.goldmine-elec-products.com/prodinfo.asp?number=G1783 ) in to charge the air fumes as they enter the exhaust hose which then goes through a water mister and a large sealed container (bubbler) which has about ~8 gallons of water in it (add ‘what odor’ for anything stinky). Final stage is a charcoal Hepa filter and then out to the outside air. It is really just a big bubbler where the air is pre-ionized and afterwards filtered (sounds more complicated than it really is).

Use at least a 260CFM duct fan or you will not exhaust fast enough… it takes careful tuning to get a good flow with all the filtering and bubbling, even with a strong exhaust fan. When it runs, it consumes about 1 gallon of water every 24 hours in the bubbler, so make sure you can recharge it easily. I run every experiment under the fume hood, so it all gets filtered before going to the outside. To be honest, a fume hood is really good for all paths that have distillation and fumes. It is definitely worth investing the time, even if you don't attempt this path.

Cut out a hinged front hanging door for easy open/close which you leave up and it works great sucking all fumes out of the “box” workspace. It's a metal standing “box design” that completely surrounds your distilling apparatus. You can put the door down, if needed.

As far as the high quality distillation glass wear equipment: use 2 bubblers on the vacuum hose exit and clip the final hose (after the 2 bubblers) directly into the exhaust fume hood hose, so the risk of breathing anything nasty is greatly reduced.
Yes, it still can explode even though it is not sealed distillation---whatever you do, don't use a sealed distillation unit! Use a glass upside down funnel to prevent water backflow which will hold up better than a plastic one-way value and more convenient than an extra empty bubbler. So, all fumes go through these 2 little bubblers, and then to the “super delux” big exhaust, before going outside. No exceptions.

It’s not perfect but is similar to a commercial unit used in mining. You can also add in ozone or in replacement of the ion stream which will oxidize just about everything out of the air stream but has other risks. Pretty easy to make with a high voltage neon sign transformer…

Even with something like that, you need to be super careful with the exhaust fumes and make sure they disperse appropriately outside. Apartment set-up is not a good idea for this. Be kind to your innocent neighbors and others close by. Nothing is worth risking it.

Thinking this would be a good path to start with? Antimony is definitely something you don’t “start” your alchemy lab work with. You should have a good number (>100) of distillations and experience under your belt before venturing into something this dangerous. At least do the procedure with some other safer metals like copper a few times before you think about messing with it. Be smart. Be extra smart.

A metal fume hood and scrubbing of fumes are “must haves” plus all the other required safety equipment are prerequisites to playing with this stuff. If you can get somewhere far away from people outside, you still need a mask and fire extinguisher…

Ready to face a dragon?

If not, choose a different path…
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm

Thank you SunWukong for your advice. And also for posting the link to "The Triumphal Chariot of Basil Valentine" about antimony. It looks like a great read and I intend to finish it when I get the chance. I want to do this path. I may have to reconsider for now though. Still thinking. My work would be well ventilated, I am not worried about fumes. I am worried about having possibly flammable materials explode while I am not at home. I am conviced I could make a safe setup, but convincing my landlord to let me do it in her garage I don't think will happen or is a good idea. (even though it has brick walls) Well see where study takes me. If not this one I will maybe do zinc acetate.

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:28 pm

Thaks Merc. It does seem I will not be able to do this path where I am currently living.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 4:54 am

Merc that was a great post

I seriously dont want anybody dying...

the alchemical processes involved excessively to organic compounds (dew, \"philosophical dew\", tartar, etc.)

are not only the easiest and safest....but also the longest paths... some can literally span years.. which is what this forum has been known to do the most off and that is where your experience comes from (as far as i know of)

but it is also well known that alchemist used metallurgical practices as well (hence Merc's great post) it is also well known they worked with all kind of mineral ores...and a lot of ore's have arsenic and antimony impurities... there are books that mention "most swift poison" and "harmful vapors"

The Basil Valentine book i linked is a testimony to that. most of the processes in there start off as metallurgical. (creating a regulus, turning anitmony into a glass, etc) all which require very very high heat and he also explains how antimony purges the gut and is also poisonus to the body unprepared or ill prepared.

it is also very important to get the MSDS of these materials http://www.hummelcroton.com/msds/msdsp/ants_p.html <---antimony trisulfide

working with antimony starts to go into the "mineral work" which is a totally different caliber of alchemical processes and your life and health is at risk...historically alchemist were known to poison themselves and have explosions resulting in death or their health was greatly diminished.

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:21 am

What I will point out... as I feel nick would have done this if he was here

if you review the "Zinc acetate" path

under step 5 "MULTIPLICATION"

he goes on to say "Antimony is a magnet of astral energy for the mineral kingdom"

He also explains how it can kill you and you need to perform a chemical assay to make sure it is safe

Nick did everyone on this forum (including me) a HUGE favor by pointing out sources of astral energy. and i am forever in debt to him because i have witnessed the wonders of astral energy,

http://alchemywebsite.com/eudoxus.html( Fire of the Wise: Second key: line 2.) 2. He who knows how to sublime the Stone philosophically, justly deserves the name of a philosopher, since he knows the Fire of the Wise, which is the only instrument which can work this sublimation. No philosopher has ever openly revealed this Secret Fire, and this powerful agent, which works all the wonders of the Art:

Nick was the first one to reveal this that i knew of at the time, he pointed out the importance of astral energy

The bottom line is, this astral energy and its preparation into the fire of the wise (which is astral fire) as aforementioned in the above quote "the only instrument which can work this sublimation"

Now bluefloor I mentioned to you i was an expert on astral fire.... I was not being arrogant or rude.. but ive done over 100 distillations, and countless experiments working with it and it alone just to learn it and I can tell you that it is not easy to know, the deadliest substances can be made with it. I have literally passed out from gasses of it myself

Nick was the beginning of that knowledge, he is dead now, so how can I pay him back? helping you guys not die and help you understand astral fire

the bottom line is, your trying to make red elixir

you need astral fire to make prepare the philosophers stone, and you need the philosophers stone to prepare red or white elixir

this actually happens to be mentioned on wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophers_Stone
From this premise, it was reasoned that the transmutation of one metal into another could be affected by the rearrangement of its basic qualities. This change would presumably be mediated by a substance, which came to be called al-iksir in Arabic (from which the Western term elixir is derived). It is often considered to exist as a dry red powder (also known as al-Kibrit al-Ahmar الكبريت الأحمر—red sulphur) made from a legendary stone—the philosopher's stone.

What is not mentioned on wikipedia is the astral fire which goes by many names, all of the philosophers say. (including nick i might add) say you will accomplish nothing in this art without astral fire, not in those exact words but the same meaning comes across

This astral fire is very dangerous and creates the most deadliest substances, which I have literally passed out from just because of the gases alone

So let me just help you guys not die alright.... im sure nick would not want any of you dying as he inspired and guided all of you

study anyways, i will return to spectating study
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Hi SunWukong well reread welcome back

Hello hello SunWukong I think ( for not have problem as last time for these your very hard declarations ...i was an expert on astral fire.... etc ) i think that first and foremost we all we must give the maximum opening of alchemical research and that the availability of verification should be also given in totalitly for start to your important statements about to your important statements about that you say about your experimetation and that you say about realsation etc of the secret fire astral fire.
BUT that ALASO go dutifully observed carefully I shall now explain on what

SO everything you say is really very interesting (but it's absolutely rightly considering that this being a forum operational and explicit and complete sharing processes addressed should find everything step by step)
NOW is the true secret fire and fire astral is extremely important and of groped to realize what many attempts to alchemists were shattered on this particular embodiment alchemical.
So about this very important element of alchemy, the secret fire astral fire.
Now you said in your post to be a great expert in the astral fire and secret fire and have extensively tested on what you like then you say you know a lot about this and what would be really great to share it so as to carry out what
for now let's take for granted and accept what you affirm and your experiences (which of course must be observed by all) as a hypothesis of the beginning of a serious confrontation operating.
NOW, therefore, (since this is a right forum to express alchemical practice operating and total sharing processes addressed) can further be seen both theoretically but also a little bit BUT above all and above all very operationally in the laboratory (as did Nik) how to extract and implement the various processes the secret fire or fire astral ?
for example, we can according to your experience and your results that you say you have obtained to see in a process of Nik of your choice
NOW how to proceed on this in a serious way and with a common basis.

IMHO you then choose the alchemical process That is more familiar and you have worked on and checked out and got fire astral example zinc acetate or similar processes the process That you know better (example zinc process in cui Told you in your own true puffer post. ... you have in this process with dissolved gold and true puffer obviously opposite of what this extraordinary statement your the compotament of true puffer is normally was obviously skeptical (as of course it would have been anyone without an accurate analysis and detailed explanation operational)

SO this being a forum rightly
operating and explicit so choose you on the operation of the extraction process and the achievement of the astral fire and step by step begins to uncover the operation made by you explaining operationally and in detail and clearly how you got famous and made secret fire fire astral
So IMHO I think this might be a good and serious basis of common alchemical work to reveal and explain the tou obtain the secret fire fire astral and how you've managed to extract and to realize the famous secret fire astral fire.

(SO I think therefore that the maximum opening date go to your important statements but they go dutifully carefully observed

and therefore also I think my serious proposal for a common comparison seriously and for a serious response to your important and common operating truly amazing declarations is a real need for all and from what I know is shared by all )

my best regards alexbr

:::::this is the original of email in italian origina because you read well it:::::

Ciao SunWukong ben riletto ben tornato

ciao io penso ( per evitare i problemi dell'ultima volta su queste tue molto forti affermazioni ...io sono un esperto nel fuoco astrale etc ...) i penso che per prima cosa e innanzi tutto noi dobbiamo avere sempre la massima apertura nella ricerca alchemica e che quersta disponibilita di verifica vada parimenti data alle tue importanti affermazioni sulle tue ( forse) esperimetazioni e realizzazione del fuoco segreto fuoco astrale.
MA che altresi tutto cio vada doverosamente e attentamente riscontrate
ora passo a spiegarmi su cio:

tutto ciò che dici è veramente molto molto interessante ( ma va assolutamente premesso che essendo questo giustamente un forum operativo ed esplicito e di totale condivisione dei processi affrontati bisogna riscontrare tutto ciò passo a passo)

ORA è vero il fuoco segreto e fuoco astrale è estremamente importante e su tentare di realizzare ciò molti tentativi di alchimisti si sono infranti su questa particolare realizzazione alchemica.

a riguardo dunque di questo importantissimo elemento alchemico il fuoco segreto fuoco astrale.
ORA tu hai detto nei tuoi post di essere un gran esperto del foco astrale e fuoco segreto e di avere ampiamente sperimentato su ciò dunque tu come dici sai molto su ciò e ciò sarebbe veramente magnifico poterlo condividere dunque come procedere a ciò
diamo per ora per scontato e accettato ciò che affermi e le tue esperienze ( che ovviamente devono da tutti essre riscontrate ) come ipotesi di inizio di un serio confronto operativo .

ORA dunque ( essendo questo giustamente un forum esplicito di alchimia pratica operativa e di totale condivisione dei processi affrontati ) puoi approfondire chiaramente sia anche un pochino teoricamente ma MA!? soprattutto e innanzi tutto molto operativamente in laboratorio ( come faceva Nik) come estrarre e concretizzare nei vari processi il fuoco segreto fuoco astrale ?
per esempio possiamo secondo la tua esperienza e tuoi risultati che tu dici di avere ottenuti vedere in un processo di nik a tua scelta

ORA come procedere su ciò in maniera seria e con basi comuni.

IMHO scegli tu dunque il processo alchemico che ti è più famigliare e su cui hai lavorato e estratto e ottenuto il fuoco astrale esempio acetato zinco o processi simili il processo che tu conosci meglio ( esempio il processo di zinco in cui hai detto a true puffer in un tuo post.... di avere in con questo processo dissolto l'oro e che true puffer su ciò ovviamente di fronte a questa tua straordinaria affermazione true puffer era ovviamente normalmente scettico (come ovviamente lo sarebbe stato chiunque senza una puntuale verifica e spiegazione dettagliata operativa )

dunque essendo questo giustamente un forum operativo ed esplicito dunque scegli tu un processo sul'operatività dell'estrazione e dell'ottenimento del foco astrale e passo a passo inizia a svelare l'operatività da te realizzata spiegando operativamente dettagliatamente e chiaramente come hai realizzato e ottenuto famoso fuoco segreto
IMHO dunque penso che questa possa essere una buona e seria base di lavoro alchemico per svelare e spiegare il'ottenimento del fuoco segreto fuoco astrale e come tu sei riuscito a ad estrarre attivizzare e concretizzare il famoso fuoco segreto fuoco astrale.

(COSI penso dunque che la massima apertura vada data alle tue importanti affermazioni ma e che altresi vadano doverosamente attentamente riscontrate

e dunque penso anche che la mia seria proposta per un confronto comune serio e per un serio riscontro comune operativo alle tue importanti e veramente strabilianti affermzioni sia una reale esigenza di tutti e da quello che so è condivisa da tutti )

i miei migliori saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 8:58 am

SunWukong wrote:

Nick was the beginning of that knowledge, he is dead now, so how can I pay him back? helping you guys not die and help you understand astral fire

the bottom line is, your trying to make red elixir

you need astral fire to make prepare the philosophers stone, and you need the philosophers stone to prepare red or white elixir

To be honest SunWukong and alexbr i think you both complicate things too much.
The only fire that is needed in this process is the salty magnetic fire prepared out of two salts: Tartar and Nitre. Those two will attract Anima Mundi and liquify and this liquid will open the Antimony Ore. That's it.

Manipulations that follow from there are mechanical.

By the way i have found almost indentical instruction on how to prepare the Universal medicine by using the same ingredients as in Arcana Arcanorum but the process is much more simpler.

The instruction comes from Federico Gualdi. That's him:

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_798527752_FedericoGualdi_122_489lo

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_798263390_1_122_1133lo
The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_798270964_2_122_498lo

Primum Ens Stibium anyone?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 7:27 pm

T.P. wrote:

To be honest SunWukong and alexbr i think you both complicate things too much.
The only fire that is needed in this process is the salty magnetic fire prepared out of two salts: Tartar and Nitre. Those two will attract Anima Mundi and liquify and this liquid will open the Antimony Ore. That's it.

I didn't complicate anything, I just explained that antimony is dangerous and I also explained that nick pointed out sources of astral energy, there is nothing complicated about that, but you are entitled to your opinion bounce

and, whether you mix is,

tartar and nitre like you said

or

potassium carbonate (calcined tartar) and potassium nitrate (nitre)

this is not going to liquefy stibnite, go ahead and try it and get back to me on it, let me know how that works out for you... its the old philosophers that make everything complicated and they do it on purpose....as they admit

you don't have to take my word for it, just do the experiment

however... if you calcine the tarter into potassium "oxide" (instead of the carbonate salt) and mix it with potassium nitrate and then let it absorb water.... the potassium oxide will form potassium hydroxide... and it is will known that potassium hydroxide will dissolve stibnite

http://simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimony_trisulfide <--mentioned here

this is why, I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you, in reality I'm agreeing with you, however its not anima mundi, but it will open the antimony ore

Ive bought pounds of stibnite I know from experience what will dissolve it and what wont bounce

even from a chemistry stand point, both the carbonate ion and the nitrate ion will be more attracted to the potassium ion rather than antimony or sulfur leading to no reaction because the atoms balance each other out

however if its potassium oxide the ph is far higher than the ph of potassium carbonate

the potassium oxide attracts the sulfur because potassium readily gives up its electron more readily than the electrons in antimony and this is the chemical cause of antimony ore opening, the sulfur will gladly accept the electron from potassium and leave the antimony... On top of that the antimony is also electronegative and is attracted to the potassium as well... this is why you can get the salt antimony potassium tartarate

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antimony_potassium_tartrate

chemical formula K2Sb2(C4H2O6)2

potassium is more electropositive than antimony, but if that charge is balanced out by the electronegativity of the carbonate ion and the nitrate ion then it will not effect the antimony trisulfide in no way shape or form

but you DO NOT HAVE TO TAKE MY WORD FOR IT AT ALL

I could just be a monkey just like my screenname suggest for all you know monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey monkey

BTW http://www.chemicalbook.com/ChemicalProductProperty_EN_CB9854301.htm <--- "Powdered antimony mixed with Potassium nitrate explodes when heated", " A mixture of antimony trisulfide and Potassium nitrate explodes at a red heat"

like I said im trying to keep people safe here, don't monkey around like I do monkey monkey monkey monkey
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 10:50 pm

Hi TP SunWukong and every body

NOW I essentially agree with SunWukong and I do not complicate absolutely nothing but absolutely realistic and not exorcise baipassandoli and not try to avoid the various problems of implementation of the various complex and very difficult steps that must necessarily obtain FIRE SECRET FIRE ASTRAL AZOT CONSTITUTION OF REBIS ETC in alchemy and then get the elixir of long life is the stone ph (but decidedly you simplify TP, in my view)
NOW the instruction
TP you've put in the first place is supposed to Gualdi and is undoubtedly very deeply discussed and its attribution to Gualdi about it
TP is enough just look at the texts published on Gualdi speaking extensively on all these questions of attribution to him of this strange process

second is an instruction to all most probably due to the high spagyrics perhaps, but with the philosopher's stone and elixir of long life as proposed by Nik in his writings antimony has very little to see that it is in fact a fairly complex operation of alchemy derived as much from the well-defined TP ARCANA ARCANORUM the RAMS
(In fact, is an operation with the antimony and is a decidedly alchemical operation of discrete hazard that requires good safety and high manual skill)
NOW in this to operative of the arcane Arcanorum with the operability of antimony is true alchemy that should lead as it says the philosopher's stone and elixir has totally transmutations of metals absolutely right SunWukong must be able to get to know the secret fire and pull it out and use it and know all the lyrics say it clearly without proper handling of fire astral secret fire in alchemy nothing you can DISPUTED AND THIS IS A FACT and to be able to carry ii various alchemical processes (especially nik now unfortunately no longer with us) we absolutely must know and understand very well use the secret fire -fire astral AND THIS IS A FACT ALSO BE DISPUTED

FIRE SEGRET ALKAEST RC * and about this I am totality agree with TP an him proposal and is very good to him approach that you have about the internal instructions of the RC which aimed to identify and define the various internal degrees of gold rose Cross *of 1700 what analyzed the their internal instructions for discovery that instructions the Rosa Cross* give in the internal group for as how to obtain their various materials, FIRE SEGRET ALKAEST ETC and elaborate alchemy that will make the work

and I think this TP research of ancient internal instructions of rc and assignable to it relating to this the right approach and serious especially now that Nik unfortunately is not more wihh as

and here about fire secret fire astral I stop me because I'm honestly and with humility i just studying and trying to understand experimenting and I'm not a expert but a mere experimenter and reserchears

FIRE SECRET FIRE ASTRAL and photo and result of SunWukong but about maybe there is another a? new opportunity new? opprtunity maybe? that comes from a member of this forum who has experienced and apparently obtained from the results derived from the study and experimentation of the works of Nik
SO i hoe and I like to lesson well the experiment result and the clear explication of they of SunWukong that instead maybe seems to have a wealth of experience and knowledge and skill knowledge on how to obtain and manipulate SECRET FIRE FIRE ASTRAL ETC (born as say . SunWukong... the study of texts Nik) and have seen that it is generously proposed to make us understand and explain it so well (as I have already suggested above) then begin on the SECRET FIRE FIRE ASTRAL etc to analyze and verify the processes and results obtained seem

for example face experimentally and analytically a process in which SunWukong He maybe seems got real and tangible results (remember the various photos certainly interesting ..that .SunWukong... had post at the beginning . and that SunWukong..cause the pss misunderstandings have been removed so i think is good he put it still for strat to analized well it and it result in laboratory on the way idicate by Nik etc ) and analyze it together with him that reveals step by step operationally on operating mechanisms and experimental how he has specifically identified and obtained extract the secret fire-fire astral

* RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

* RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

ps
for the reactions of nitro and Tatar are fully agreed with not work just try I think there is a very old transcpition error of simbol

My best regards alx

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,here original in italian :::::::::::::::::::::

Salve TP SunWukong e a tutti

ORA io sono essenzialmente d’accordo con SunWukong e assolutamente io non complico nulla ma sono assolutamente realista e non esorcizzo e non cerco di evitare baipassandoli i vari problemi di realizzazione dei vari complessi e difficilissimi passaggi che obbligatoriamente bisogna ottenere FOUCO SEGRETO FUOCO ASTRALE AZOT COSTITUZIONE DEL REBIS ETC in alchimia per poi ottenere l'elixir di lunga vita è la pietra ph ( ma invece decisamente tu TP semplifichi a mio avviso troppo )
ora l'istruzione
che tu TP hai messo in primis è presunta di Gualdi ed è molto indubbia e profondamente discussa la sua attribuzione a Gualdi a riguardo basta vedere i vari testi pubblicati su Gualdi che parlano ampiamente su tutti questi dubbi di attribuzione di questo strano procedimento a lui

in secondo è una istruzione tutta al più ascrivibile forse all'alta spagiria forse ma con la pietra filosofale ed elixir di lunga vita come proponeva Nik nei suoi scritti dell'antimonio ha ben poco a che vedere essa è infatti è una operazione di alchimia abbastanza complessa derivati decisamente come ha ben individuato TP dall'ARCANA ARCANORUM della Rams
( infatti è una operazione con l'antimonio ed è decisamente una operazione alchemica di discreta pericolosità che necessita di buone misure di sicurezza e di alta perizia manuale )

ora per fare quell'operativita dell'ARCANA ARCANORUM con l'antimonio che è un’operatività di vera alchimia che dovrebbe portare come c'è scritto alla Pietra Filosofale Elixir e trasmutazioni ha totalmente dei metalli ha ragione assolutamente SunWukong bisogna saper ottenere il fuoco segreto ed sapere estrarlo e conoscerlo ed usarlo tutti i testi lo dicono chiaramente senza la giusta manipolazione del fuoco astrale fuoco segreto nulla in alchimia è possibile E QUESTO è UN FATTO INCONTESTABILE ed per riuscire a realizzare i i vari processi alchemici ( specialmente che ora Nik purtroppo non c'è più con noi ) noi dobbiamo assolutamente ben capire conoscere e saper ben utilizzare il fuoco segreto fuoco astrale E QUESTO è UN ALTRETTANTO FATTO INCONTESTABILE

e a riguardo TP è stato ottimo la tua proposta e il tuo'approccio sulle istruzioni interne della RC che mirava a delimitare e individuare nei vari gradi interni della rosa croce d'oro del 1700 cosa i rosa croce nelle loro istruzioni interne indicavano come procedere per ottenere il loro vari materiali e elaborati alchemici che comporranno l'opera

e questo secondo me di TP della ricerca delle istruzioni antiche interne dei rc e assulutamente a riguado ciò l'approccio giusto e serio specialmete ora che purtroppo Nik non è più tra noi

e qui mi fermo di ciò so onestamente poco sto studiando e cercando di capire sperimentando e non sono uno esperto ma un semplice sperimentatore

FUOCO ASTRALE FUOCO SEGRETO e foto e risultati ottenuti da SunWukong ?ma a riguardo forse esiste anche un’altra nuova opportunitò nuova che viene da uno di questo forum che ha sperimentato e pare ottenuto de risultati derivati e dallo studio e sperimentazione delle opere di Nik.
e dunque pare che SunWukongche pare abbia una vasta esperienza conoscenza e manualità e conoscenza su come ottenere e manipolare a IL FUOCO SEGRETO FUOCO ASTRALE ETC (nata come dice SunWukong….dallo studio dei testi di Nik) e dunque visto che si è generosamente proposto di farcelo capire e spiegarcelo bene dunque(come ho già proposto precedentemente) iniziamo dunque sul FUOCO SEGRETO FUOCO ASTRALE etc. a analizzare e verificare i processi e risultati pare ottenuti
ad esempio affrontiamo sperimentalmente e analiticamente un processo in cui SunWukong…. Ha ottenuto reali e concreti risultati ( ricordate le varie foto indubbiamente interessanti che SunWukong… aveva all’inizio SunWukong….postato e che poi a causa di incomprensioni passate sono state rimosse io penso a riguardo che lui le debba rimettere cosi assieme a lui possiamo analizzare i suo risultati ottenuti dallo studio delle opere di Nik ) e analizziamolo tutti assieme con lui che ci riveli passo a passo operativamente i sui meccanismi operativi e sperimentali di come lui ha concretamente individuato estratto e ottenuto del fuoco segreto fuoco astrale

ps
per le reazioni nitro e tataro sono assolutamente d’accordo non funzionano basta provare penso che ci sia stato un vecchio errore di trascrizione dei simboli

i mie migliori saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:03 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 1:06 am

I have discussed with alexbr in private about Tartar+Nitre and i said that Quicklime+Nitre will work better for the Arcana Arcanorum process.
I believe that maybe a mistake was made by mistranslating alchemical symbol for calcined Tartar with calcined Quicklime. It is reported that this Arcana Arcanorum came from a Jesuit convent in a MS and was later added to the Jakob Jurans book.

If we look at the symbol for Tartar:

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_857980577_th_151088115_tartar_symbol_122_228lo

and compare it to the Symbol for Quicklime:

The Stone from Oil of Antimony Th_858006518_th_151237346_2_122_357lo

We can see that they are very similar and that there is a possibility that the translator of the original Ms had mixed those two Symbols so instead of Quicklime now stands Tartar.

By the way in POTPOURRI1_original on page 58 there are number of instructions on how to prepare Oil of Antimony by using strong bases mainly made through Quicklime. For example this is one of them:

The Stone from Oil of Antimony 8b7467210966444

It appears that this Oil of Antimony can be turned into real tincture with the help of Hg. Unfortunately they weren't very clear how to accomplish this but it appears from their writings that it can be done!

Process from Arcana Arcanorum is but one way of producing this Oil of Antimony and it's fairly complicated one to start with but this same Oil can be obtained in a much easier way as described in the process i posted above.
The big advantage of Gualdo's method is that there isn't any need for distillation much less sublimation, the oil is simpy separated through decantation. Also pouring Ethanol directly on Lye will also do the trick.

So you see the danger can be avoided by carefull study and comparisment between similar Paths and keeping the best operations.

No need for monkey business.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:35 pm

Hi TP and every body

TP very very good thanks I think your hypothesis based exchange of transcription of ancient symbols that occurred during the transcription of symbols between quicklime and tartar as you have shown that you are right and so i think also can funtion the work

my Best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano:::::::::::::::::

Salve TP e a tutti

TP bravo grazie anche io penso che la tua ipotesi di scampio antico di trascrizione dei simboli avvenuto durante la trascrizione dei simboli tra calce viva e trataro come hai mostrato tu sia giusta e che cosi oprativamete possa funzionare

i miei migliori saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:20 pm

Extracting the Oil from the Glass of Antimony via Vinegar.

http://alchymie.ca/antimonyoil.htm

Back to top Go down
Frank

Frank

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2010-02-12

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 12:16 pm

Hey guys,

Nick was saying that Astral Energy builds up the astral body and consciousness. Meaning that when you take the elixir of dew or philos. dew your astral senses would develop, e.g. being able to see clairvoyantly and hearing clairaudiantly.

But the Secret fire is something completly different.
Most beginning and even masters like Jean Dubuis thought that it is the fire in e.g. stibnite. What the star regulus does in multiplication is it gives the essence of iron and cleans the stone with stibnite to exalt it.

The words Secret Fire are short for Secret Fire Salt. It is an Alkahest in salt form not some misty energy of a substance.

It is like Nick's dew and philos. dew alkahest but prepared in a different way.

Frank Very Happy

Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 5:21 am

I won't mind if you teach us this different metod... Do you?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 9:07 pm

In my opinion the real goal is to create an alkahest that can reduce gold into its primal matter. Once you have done this, you can do it with any metal and toxicity is not longer a problem. All metals have the ability to reincrude to their prima materia. The oil of antimomy may help you on that path, but there are many paths to this work. I wouldn't worry about "particulars" and find a path where the materials won't hurt you. According to Fulcanelli this should be child's play.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:47 am

SECRET FIRE, ALKAEST AND UNVERSAL SOLVENT

Hi all
Hi E-thor no is not E-thor unfortunately ( lol ) so to much a easy to realize the secret fire and bring in alkaest where the gold is dissolved and perhaps a few have reached and even fewer have shown truly have received it and it looks that without the attainment of the secret fire in alchemy nothing is possible *
now RC in it internal grades spoken quite clearly about several fires secrets and about it in his very interesting post T.P. on the grades RC of Praticus so about this RC Golden internal grades
T.P. indicates to us of some instructions really very clearly ans interesting : see him post in the thread : spirit-of-tartar post Sab Set 01, 2012 12:33 pm

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t11p105-spirit-of-tartar#5321

on which you should really think and these are definitely going to the joint Nik said in his post about it he always did what partial confirmation it (as can read) : Anoher RAMS item on dew Lun Mar 09, 2009 7:29 am

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t79p15-anoher-rams-item-on-dew
also the secret fire is partially indicated in the book of Weidenfeld spiritus vini philosofici secret fire that ios indicates by hin that under the designation spiritus vini philosofici
in my opinion, therefore, to solve the riddle operation must be sought in the text of the original interior traditional RC, grades of the Golden Rose Cross and manuscripts RC* operating and instruction with serious operational data such as the thesaurus thesaurorum, manuscript Alpha, manuscript Arcana Divina, Silentium Dei etc etc

which are the most reliable in this regard as in
Thesaurus Thesaurorum are given of the methods on how to make alkaest they are given a lot of what it's really worth to investigate further the research and experimentation in specific regard to the spiritus wines philosofici and the secret fire that it can be achieved

in the Thesaurus is given an instruction on the spiritus wines philosophical extracted from wine (now I try to be a French translation done by translating our Italian edition of our thesaurus ** )
So I think that instruction on obtaining extract philosophical spiritus wines from the wine and gave indications that Nik on alkaest prepared by manipulation of the salt of tartar species of carbolic acid or transactions acetate and glacial acetic acid, etc. may already be a good starting to explore the operation of it.

and also about secret fire, tartar etc and maybe (if are true) the real concrete obtaining of the alkaest etc i think is very interesting read still well this thread of our forum on spirit of tartar ;
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t11-spirit-of-tartar

As we shall see still rereading the entire thread of alkaest secret fire etc is really interesting and marries a careful reading and very thorough, but a real pearl of great price concentrated is the post of response Nik on page 2 of the thread always spirit of tartar;
Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t11p15-spirit-of-tartar.

(But So ​​now let the point :
Alkaest, secret fire, spiritus wines philosophical, etc and operational result in the our forum.

but instead about Zosimo seems to currently be the only one who really seems to have realized the alkaest etc and they really are sending photos and concrete explanations of how he obtained hope that finally, after years of experimentation now maybe there is a concrete result from starting point for further insights thanks Zosimo finally a one very serious researcher that give serious consistent evidence of the him result
( Perhaps with the alkaest of tartar another member of the forum was have good result but now is not here but about is very interesting reading him result ? in the thread on the Spirit of Tartar post ; Re: Spirit of Tartar Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:36 pm)
and this experience of this ex member with spirit of tartar (maybe if are true the result) maybe is one good point to start to realized in cocrect the secret fire alkaest etc : see about it thread spirit-of-tartar that how true is a great thread with also seems? photos that show the dell'alkest tartar dissolves the gold :

because instead ( apart from these very rare cases ) let's face it , quite frankly, so far even though some members of the forum have also said in the past and also in 'imminent present and that now with these and other alleged operation dissolved gold etc. ?
and created the secret fire and alkaest ( see and read about some old post and also new post )
then there was never exclusively a lot of blah blah blah... and only talk to themselves self-glorying, self-celebrations for but no one in the past and now ( apart from these very rare cases quote ) but never after this hard affermations they gave this forthcoming real recognition explained concretely what

NB obviously this should be totally excluded nik instead it looks like (even from photos etc) that he had actually made the operability and indicated that there was going to gift farcene operating with precise instructions and alchemical secrets.

But unfortunately and sadly Nik unfortunately is no longer here with us to guide us to clarify our doubts and make us overcome our obstacles and stalls and operational blocks and also tell us what he really discovered on radiation and use it in alchemy of red mercury and identify real dew of the mornig as dujol said in his Hipothyposy, tears dawn. wath have him discovered on the spiritus mundi and perhaps correlations with radon gas and its radiation ( to soon i posted a very interesting study about it) and about all it i am sure after i have read his notes and his last post I am firmly convinced that he had found the right answers and the common thread that reveals the various puzzles and also reveals that the red mercury and sierum 253 and soon about the red mercury indicate that many reserches as one protocol similar to the secret of mercury Flamel about this i post soon one very pryvate protocol of one laboratories Russians about it is very interesting

** (Tesaurorm Thesaurorum (instead of the English edition, which was to be published as it was done without respect our copyright us and what we have not ever received request and therefore it seems that in order to avoid obvious and guaranteed big legal problems etc. of the copyright long-awaited edition translated into English, unfortunately, does not come out with more happiness than those who have already paid)

*RC internal degrees

NEW clown alkaest
(Alkaest and statements of achemy clown evement in the world? Hilarious new new or ambiguous? Currently in these days there is someone who seemed very experienced and known on various forums where this "clown "it is known by the nik: aleilius Adam Goldsmith and it seems that this "clown"sells philosopher's stones auction BASE PRICE $ 100 IMMEDIATE PURCHASE PRICE WITHOUT ROD BEN $ 500 and he claims to have made ​​both the white stone to the Committee of akaest with related photos and pictures of what these facts are turning various forums WATCH HERE:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320993817146
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Veritable-Authentic-White-Lunar-Philosophers-Stone-From-Silver-/320993817146?nma=true&si=%2FtAsc4wfZMLReM%2FMB6w3pvG85AI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
http://www.stoneofthephilosophers.com/silver/index.php
http://www.elixirofgold.com/index.php

I'll be back on this as I get more information on these new least disconcerting!)

my best regards alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::original in italian ::::::::::::::::::::
FUOCO SEGRETO, ALKAEST E SOLVENTE UNIVERSALE
salve a tutti
hi E-thor e no ( lol )purtroppo non è cosi tanto un gioco da ragazzi realizzare il fuoco segreto e portarlo in alkaest dove viene sciolto l'oro e pochi forse lo hanno raggiunto e ancor meno hanno dimostrato veramente di averlo ottenuto e pare proprio che senza il raggiungimento del fuoco segreto in alchimia nulla è possibile *

ora di vari fuochi segreti si parla abbastanza chiaramente nei gradi RC e di ciò nel suo post TP CE NE FORNISCE INDICAZIONI veramente interessanti nel suo post nel thread spirit-of-tartar post Sab Set 01, 2012 12:33 pm
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t11p105-spirit-of-tartar#5321
su cui bisognerebbe veramente ragionare e queste vanno decisamente congiunte a quanto Nik affermava nel suo post sempre a riguardo anche lui parzialmete conferma di fatto cio :
Anoher RAMS item on dew Lun Mar 09, 2009 7:29 am

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t79p15-anoher-rams-item-on-dew
inoltre il fuoco segreto viene parzialmente indicato da Weidenfeld nel suo libro psirtus vini philosofici il quale ci indica il fuoco srgreto sotto la denominazione spiritus vinin philosofici
a mia opinione dunque per sciogliere l’enigma operativo bisogna ricercare nei testi interni originali tradizionali della RC , i gradi rosa croce d’oro e i manoscritti RC operativi e con istruzione con seri dati operativi come il thesauro thesaurorum alfa manoscritto arcana divina silentium dei etc etc

che sono i più affidabili a riguardo esempio nel
thesauro thesaurorum vengono dati dei metodi su come fare l'alkaest ne vengono dati molti su quali vale veramente la pena di approfondire lo studio ricerca e sperimentazione e in specifico riguardo allo spiritus vini philosofici e il fuoco segreto che da esso si può ottenere

nel thesauro viene indicata una istruzione sullo spiritus vini filosofici estratto dal vino (ora cerco da una traduzione francese fatta traducendo la nostra edizione italiana del nostro thesauro **)
dunque io penso che quella istruzione sull’ottenimento dello spiritus vini filosofici estratto dal vino e le indicazioni che dava nik sul alkaest elaborata dalla manipolazione del sale di tartaro specie di acido fenico o operazioni con acetati e acido acetico glaciale etc possano essere già un buon punto di partenza per approfondire l'operatività di ciò .

e inoltre circa sul foco segreto forse ( se vero ?) reali e concreti risultati del ottenimeto dell'alkaest i penso che e veramente molto interessante una buna rilettura del thread del nostro forum sullo spirito di tartaro

come ben si vedrà rileggendolo tutto il thread su alkaest fuoco segreto etc è veramente interessantissimo e marita una lettura attenta e veramente approfondita ma una vera perla preziosa concentrata è il post di di risposta di Nik a pag 2 sempre del thread spirit of tartar ;
Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:55 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t11p15-spirit-of-tartar.

( ]Ma ora facciamo dunque il punto
Alkaest, fuoco segreto, spiritus vini filosofici e operatività nel nostro forum
ma a riguardo invece zosimo pare che attualmente sia l’unico che realmente pare abbia realizzato l’alkaest etc e che realmente sta inviando foto e spiegazioni concrete di come la ha ottenuta speriamo che finalmente dopo anni e anni di sperimentazione ci sia un risultato concreto da cui partire per ulteriori comprensioni grazie zosimo finalmente un ricercatore serio e coerente ( forse con l'alkaest del tartaro un'altro membro del forum c'era riscito ma ora non è più qui ma comunque a riguardo vale la pena leggere il thread Spirit of Tartar e il post Re: Spirit of Tartar Gio Gen 15, 2009 10:36 pm ) e questo risultato di questa sperimentazione con lo spirito del tartaro di questo ex membro ( forse se i risultati sono vere) forse sarebbe un buon punto di partenza per tutti noi per partire a realizzare in concreto il fouco segreto l'alkaest etc vedre a riguardo thread spirit-of-tartar che come si vera è un ottimo thread con anche sembra ? delle foto che dimostrerebbero che dell'alkest dal tartaro dissolve l'oro

perchè invece diciamocelo molto francamente ( a parte questi rari casi) fino ad ora anche se alcuni membri del forum hanno anche affermato sia nel passato che nell’ imminente e attualmente che con queste e altre presunte operatività dissolsero l'oro etc ? e crearono il fuoco segreto e l’alkaest ma mai poi ci furono solo ed esclusivamente tanti bla bla bla bla e un solamente parlarsi a se stessi auto-glorificandosi e auto-celebrandosi ma mai nessuno sia nel passato che nell’imminente presente ( a parte questi rari casi citati ) diedero mai riscontro reale spiegato concretamente di ciò

NB ovviamente da ciò va totalmente escluso nik che invece pare proprio ( anche da foto etc) che avesse realizzato concretamente l'operativita che ci indicava e che stava per farcene dono operativo con istruzioni precise e segreti alchemici
ma per disgrazia e purtroppo non è più qui per guidarci chiarire i nostri dubbi e farci superare i nostri ostacoli e stalli e blocchi operativi e anche dirci cosa aveva realmente scoperto su radiazioni e uso alchemico su mercurio rosso e identificazione vera rugiada mattutina detta da dujol le nella sua Hipothyposy ,lacrime dell’aurora. e su spiritus mundi forse correlazioni con il gas radon e le sue radiazioni ( postero al riguardo presto uno studio molto interessante ) leggedo i suoi appunti e suoi ulmi post io sono fermamente convinto che avesse trovato le giuste risposte e il filo conduttore che svela i vari enigmi e che anche svela il mercurio rosso e sierum 253 e presto a riguardo del mercurio rosso che molti indicano protocollo similare al segreto del mercurio di flamel postero il protocollo riservato di laboratori russi che a riguardo è molto interessante

** (tesaurorm thesaurorum (invece la edizione inglese che doveva essere pubblicata visto che è stata fatta senza il nostro copiread e noi di ciò noi non ne abbiamo mai ricevuta richiesta e dunque pare proprio che per evitare ovvi e garantiti problemi legali etc di copIrayd la tanto attesa edizione tradotta in inglese purtroppo non esca più con la felicita di chi la ha già pagata )

*( alkaest e dichiarazioni di realizzazione nel mondo ? new esilaranti o new ambigua ? attualmente proprio in questi giorni c'è qualcuno che sembrava molto esperto e conosciuto su vari forum nei quali questo clown è conosciuto con i nik : aleilius Adam Goldsmith e pare che questo "clown "
venda pietre filosofali all'asta PREZZO BASE 100 $ PREZZO ACQUISTO IMMEDIATO SENZA ASTA BEN 500 $ e costui afferma di avere realizzato sia la pietra al bianco che l'akaest con tanto di foto correlate di cio e le foto di questi fatti stanno girando vari forum GUARDARE QUI:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320993817146
http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Veritable-Authentic-White-Lunar-Philosophers-Stone-From-Silver-/320993817146?nma=true&si=%2FtAsc4wfZMLReM%2FMB6w3pvG85AI%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
http://www.stoneofthephilosophers.com/silver/index.php
http://www.elixirofgold.com/index.php
tornerò presto su ciò appena avrò più di indicazioni su queste new quantomeno sconcertanti !!!)

i mie miglori saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:15 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:38 am

Caro Alexbr, e tutti gl'Altri
Ciò che ho realizzato è semplicemente il frutto di una applicazione precisa di un processo, dobbiamo ringraziare l'Abate di Ternan che ha voluto farci il dono di questa materia deliquiescente che diviene amniotica (materia che può essere trattata anche in altri modi PER IGNE essendo il Re dei Sali).
Fortunatamente, dopo molto tempo, ora riesco ad avere il tempo necessario per operare serenamente.
Di alkahest, mentrua o solventi, che dir si voglia, ce ne sono molti e si possono fare in molti modi, spesso per deliquiescenza, come nel caso anche del tartaro calcinato e, se si vuole, trattato con SV molto affilato.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Dear Alexbr and All,
What I realized is simply the result of a precise application of a process, we must thank the Abbot of Ternan who wanted to grant us the gift of this deliquiescent matter (matter that can be find within other ways PER IGNE being the King of the salts ).
Fortunately, after a long time, now I can take the time needed to operate peacefully.
Of alkahest, mentrua or solvents, if you prefer, there are many and can be done in many ways, often for deliquiescenza, being that the matter became oily, as in the case also of tartar calcined and if you want to, treated with sharp SV.
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2012 10:56 am

Ah, another thing,
When the Abbot explain the complete path, saying it was a Gualdi's process, he says only that Antimony should be "purified": there I did a mistake, for I think that James Collins is right about the employ of glass in the process of making The oil, because this means purified.
Anyway the alkahest that you should prepair before of everything is clearly explained by the Abbot. Be careful: you need a gas mask with the eye cover, and a open place.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 11:01 pm

I am bumping Nick 's notes for a friend.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:24 am

&...?  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Stone from Oil of Antimony   The Stone from Oil of Antimony Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Stone from Oil of Antimony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next