The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Empty
PostSubject: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:55 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x92u4d_lalchimie-science-et-mysticisme-33_tech

Its in French but you can see most of the process on making the Stone.

I found this on one of the forums that Nicks does not want mentioned.

Joe Lello posted a version of the Red Lion there, and apparently it inolves this video.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:29 pm

Joe Lello is a mean spirited man who disgraces the world of alchemy with is fake "Red Lion" monatomic pretend philosopher's stone. How is he claiming that his Red Lion has anything to do with the work of the alchemist in France? He doesn't even know the man, and he certainly doesn't know anything about real alchemy. All he does is pretend to convert gold into useless monatomic powders.

Is Joe now claiming he can perform a transmutation with his monatomic calxes of gold? That would be extremely hilarious. His only purpose in getting involved with .*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!. was to make a steady income from it so he could quit his shitty day job. That's what most of the .*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!. sellers do, which is why they are willing to pay enormous amounts of money to have their website come up first on google when someone uses search words like .*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!. or "monatomic". They discussed me.

Just the yesterday the "master" alchemy Anthony, aka Taylor Haden, aka Ryan (this is the guy who's on the warning page of my website) emailed me and asked me if I was still a telling lies and hating Christians and being an gfhgfh.hole. What the hell? That guy is scamming people left and right, stealing identities and changing his name everytime he show up with a new alchemy scam, and he's calling me the gfhgfh.hole? Wow. And Joe Lello is EXACTLY like that guy. He pretends to care about his customers, but when it comes down to it, he's in the alchemy community for one reason only --- to make a little money by selling people 100% absolute GARBAGE!

Last edited by NDC on Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:31 pm

Here is the translation of the video description:

A film written and directed by Christian Sulleman

Alchemy is known as an occult science whose origin dates back to ancient times. It has always been a great mystery and is wonderful ...

The legend tells that it was God himself who would have revealed his secrets to Adam ... Alchemy is a science with its authentic laboratory work. In many respects it could be considered the ancestor of chemistry. It is also a sacred art, a philosophy, a spirituality based on a bond uniting man to the universe, nature and its forces ... the alchemist works in harmony with nature, he claims to pierce a portion its mysteries and harnessing its powers and his virtues. For his work, he would try to complete the accelerating processes ...

The goal most emblematic of alchemy is to obtain the Philosopher's Stone supposed to be able to transmute base metals into gold ... A myth that has always dreamed of by men who - until today - never could be verified. For the first time ever, the experiment of transmutation will be unveiled and hypothetically successful before the camera of France 3 (a french TV show)

The authenticity of the facts remain the responsibility of the alchemist who is the author ... To awaken and challenge men across the generations, the alchemists symbols engraved in stone (cathedrals or other buildings). The messages are encrypted! The work of the alchemists were also oriented towards alternative medicine. The Philosopher's Stone would also get the elixir of life or "panacea", a kind of medicine is the universal goal for true alchemists elixir ... This was first performed on camera for France 3 and appraised by scientists...

Now hopefully we have a French speaking alchemist among us who will translate what is being said in the video.

From what I can deduce just by watching the video and not having a clue what's being said, is at first he makes the regulus of antimony (not the star regulus obviously), and refines it several times until it's bright and pure. Each time he takes the antimony out of the crucible, he breaks off the bottom portion which is the iron, then powders the top antimony portion and mixes it with more iron and potash powder, and repeats the process.

When he finally has the antimony purified to his liking, it then shows him in his lab surround by all different bottles of chemicals, and he pours some yellowish powder from a big pot into his little crucible. He then heats up the crucible and produces the red cinnabar-looking unmultiplied philosopher's stone.

If there is a further explanation of what he is doing in the video, then when someone translates it to English I'm pretty sure I will be able to figure out exactly what method he is used to make his "Stone".

I'm also interested in finding out if even used any gold at all in the process, or if he just used the antimony regulus.

His stone seems to be an unmultiplied version, and it looks just like cinnabar, exactly what the stone made from gold should look like when it hasn't been multiplied yet. Anyone who has made the stone from gold will recognize that his stone appears to be the real thing. It doesn't become glass-like until you multiply it to the 1st Order, and then it looks like a ruby, but doesn't gain real beauty until you bring it up to the 2nd Order.

I have photos of all the stages of the stone that I was gonna put in my new book, but I removed all the photos and I'm saving them for 2nd edition since it will be in hard copy form and the photos won't get passed around so easily. I'm sure someone might go through the trouble to scan them all into their computer and upload them to the web, but it takes a real disrespectful person to have the audacity to go through that much trouble to violet someone's copyright.

In the video we can see that he didn't even multiply the stone to the 1st stage, where it would have transmuted 10 times its weight of mercury to gold. That is why he used such a large amount for the transmutation, which you can see when he envelops it in the wax. He doesn't bother to stir the mercury after adding the ball of wax, and it appears to be paraffin wax instead of beeswax. With mercury I suppose stirring isn't required since it's a liquid already at room temperature, but I bet the large amount of paraffin wax made a mess inside that closed crucible, and when he dumps out the gold, it probably needs to be cleaned and purified.

Its interesting that the end of the video is cut off so we can't see how much gold he made, or if the experiment was even successful at all. Or was it just my browser that cut off the end? Did anyone else see him take the gold out of the crucible?

I'm glad this video exists (and I'm not at all surprised it's French) because this takes away my worries about someone coming after me if I post a transmutation video. We can see that Christian Sulleman is still alive and well, living a happy and humble life as an alchemist. He didn't go sell a bunch of gold and move into a giant mansion and retire to paradise. Instead he just kept on his journey to change himself from lead to gold.

Very inspirational...

Last edited by NDC on Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 4:41 pm

Its looks different from the trans********s our stones perform. I've read over half a dozen accounts of what transmutations look like and two of them that happened in modern times. Once you witness it, it is suppose to be the most incredible beautiful thing beyond imagining. At least thats what I've heard.

Knowlege is always good. Now we know who these people are. I also doubt anyone would show such power so clearly on TV.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 5:10 pm

The people here on this forum are very good at investigations and getting to the bottom of things. Everything we discuss we eventually find out a great deal more info than people on other forums, so I'm sure we will get to the bottom of this.

This forum contains such a diverse group of members from all around the world, some from countries we've never even heard of. lol
I'm always impressed with how much people here figure out when everyone puts their minds together. We are also so lucky with coincidences and finding the pieces of the puzzle we need to complete the big picture.

If there is any validity to this video, we will find out. Not only that, but we will reproduce it with even better results because we know how to properly multiply the stone!

This video using the antimony regulus comes just in time, when we really needed some inspiration to work with antimony. I knew that antimony would be the next thing to come up, and I was even going to have a process in my book about it, but it used corrosive acids and dangerous distillations of the acid mixture, so I left it out of the book because I like how the methods in the book stick to natural sources of the alkahest.

This dry path shown in the video makes me eager to get to work experimenting with the Star regulus of antimony and the dew salts. A powdered mixture of the antimony and the dew salts might give the same powder shown in the video that he was heating up in the crucible to make his cinnabar looking stone. Even if that isn't what he used, I'm sure its a more than suitable substitute.

I believe the 3rd path of the Golden Water method in the book can be utilized with the properly prepared morning dew salts instead of GW salts. But we shall see.

My intuition is telling me this idea will work, but there will be a few tricks to figure out like always.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Actually I think the link I gave to the DVD is not about alchemy, but about other occult sciences like witchcraft.

Apparently Christian Sulleman isn't an alchemist, he's a TV producer how makes shows for the France 3 network. So I don't know who the man in the alchemy video is. They probably say his name somewhere in there at the beginning. The link Word2Tell posted was only of the 3rd part of the movie; you can see parts one and two thumbnails are right beside the video description, sort of like how youtube does it.

But I also found a French article about the video with a photo of the gold nugget transmuted from mercury, and many other photos, as well as the 3 part video in its entirety:

This link has the page translated to English by google

I'm trying to get an idea of when this event took place, and it seems to be sometime around the beginning of this year, no later than May.

I should send this link to Sergio so maybe he will become jealous that someone has beat him to the punch and already revealed a transmutation on video, and not just on youtube or the web, but on live TV across the entire country of France! Wow! You would think this would have been on the world news a few days after it aired in France.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh I think the alchemist's name is Patrick Riviere because the title of the article is "Alchemy: Patrick Riviere realizes the Great alchemical work in a reportage France 3".

Now with some more surfing of the web, we might be able to find out more about this mystery man.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:19 pm

I don't know what to make of the video, but there is more than one way to skin a cat. My intuition tells me that he is not revealing everything and that his motives are jaded. I doubt this guy is legitimate. The way he treated the material in the beginning of the video did not seem very "artistic", to me the material is sacred in a sense, and he just dumped a bunch of it on the ground. If it was real they would definitely not air it world wide, after all when the 80+ft humanoid skeleton washed ashore after the tsunami it was never aired outside of India, and that was less of a big deal than this.

Glad you have been posting a lot more Nick, things seem to go smoother when your overseeing everyone.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:43 pm

Well my intuition is screaming at me, telling me this alchemist "Patrick Riviera" is indeed truthful. He's not the one who made the video, he simply agreed to be on the TV show "The Science of..." which investigates different strange phenomenon and is aired on the "France 3" TV network. The show is made by Christian Sulleman, and maybe he's got jaded motives, but what can you tell about the motives of Patrick Riviera by the video? He doesn't say anything but simple explanations of what he's doing with the material.

Yes at the beginning he's banging on the material with a hammer, but that's not the Philosopher's Stone, its just antimony that he is separating from stibnite ore. Because he heated it with iron and potash or another salt, the only way to separate the regulus from the iron mass on the bottom is to pound it off with a hammer.

And I see no reason why they wouldn't air the video just because it's real. Maybe in America they would think twice before letting it be aired, but things are much different in France. They aren't obsessed with money the way Americans are, and they are a country of culture and class. Their appreciation for life is so strong, it makes them all stay in a deeply romantic state of mind most of the time. They grow up paying close attention to the finer details of all the beauty in the world around them. The difference between the French and the Americans is like night and day, darkness and bright sunlight. The French have gotten a bad rap as being snobs, but they aren't; their romantic perspective of the world is mistaken for arrogance and femininity.

My family line contains the blood of the French, hence my last name being French, so I tend to defend them. And their contributions to the world of alchemy have always been the most extreme of any country. The Notre Dame Cathedral is a perfect example of how much they "over do it" when it comes to revealing alchemy knowledge to the world. They made sure the path with Morning Dew was going to be forever announced to the world and all those intelligent enough to decode its rich symbolism in the engravings.

That cathedral was the equivalent of a TV show that revealed the entire process of making the Stone. So it's no surprise a French alchemist would go on TV and demonstrate to the world not only a transmutation, but the entire dry path of making the Stone from stibnite ore. And because the French alchemists were so well known for preserving the path with Morning Dew, I believe Patrick Riviera has got to be using the universal salt of dew to transform the antimony into the stone.

To me it makes perfect sense that the first alchemist to demonstrate the creation and use of the Stone would be French, as its only fitting that it be. And the fact this video comes to this forum right after the release of my book about the Dew paths, I see as a possible sign that we should indeed experiment with dissolving antimony with the dew salts.

I have plenty of Stibnite, both natural crystals and lab made powder, and I also have a pound of antimony metal. I will experiment with all 3 to see if it even matters how you obtain the metal. And if my photos wind up coinciding with Patricks, and if the transmutation works just the same (I also have double-distilled mercury metal to use for the transmutation test) then we will have our proof, and eventually the rest of the alchemy community will take notice, and they day will come when the entire underground alchemy community finally recognizes our forum as being the BEST place on the web for learning alchemy and investigating new ways to make the Stone!

Laughing

We are so awesome, and its only a matter of time before the whole alchemy community gets that through their heads! lol
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:59 pm

After he makes the stone, he dissolve it in water, then he explains about the dosage and says something about diluting it properly so you don't kill yourself, and the show the concentrated cloudy golden solution in a wine glass, then the diluted version in a large mason jar. The diluted version is not cloudy, but instead very clear and a beautiful golden like dissolve gold chloride.

The they take a rather large sample of the golden powder to a lab and have it assayed. I would to know what those assay results are! Does it contain traces of antimony still? That would explain why he says something about the medicine making you sweat out the toxins to cure the disease, and shows a painting of man sweating profusely. All the alchemy books that describe the stone being made from antimony always say that it will make you sweat so much, a steamy mist will fill the entire room! Then you will be cured of any disease, but you have to continue treatment for a few weeks if you have had the disease for a long period of time and it's ravished your body.

I always theorized that some antimony must still be left in the stone made from antimony, because one of the main symptoms of antimony poisoning is profuse sweating.

We really need to get a French translator in here pronto!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:07 pm

I just realized that if you click on the HQ button for high quality, there is several more minutes of the movie! It shows the gold nugget and it's not perfect. It does have some dirty residue and needs to be purified. The rest of the video also shows them bring it to the lab to have it assayed, and indeed it was gold!

They also look at it under microscope and show its impressive crystal structure which I think they say is very important discovery for physics.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 8:36 pm

By the way Word2Tell, which forum is it that you got this video link from? Is it one of Barry.Cater's_ORMUS forums?

And what is Joe Lello advertising about his super expensive overpriced pretend "Red Lion"? Is he actually claiming it can be used for transmutations? And yet he still needs people to buy it and he doesn't even have a laboratory to take a photo of for his website?

Did her ever even post a photo of himself yet? I bet he looks so shitty, he's worried his sales will drop because nobody will believe his products do anything to rejuvenate you.

Me on the other hand, I will always look the same age, and people will start claiming I'm using old photos, so then I'll have to photograph myself with a recent newspaper, and they'll claim I photo shopped it. lol

But I'll be at the Alchemy Conference every year once I finally get my .fsdafpsduf. together. I think 2010 is definitely gonna be the year. This was damn good year also.

On the topic of photos and looking young, I wonder what age Patrick Riviera is? He doesn't look like his elixir is working to rejuvenate him, but that's also probably because he doesn't multiply it to the even the 1st Order.

Its so ironic that a guy who can make the Philosopher's Stone is lacks the common sense to google the sybject of making the Stone and see if anyone else knows anything about it. He's so perfectly content with not learning anything more about how to improve his stone. Its like he's under a spell or something. Maybe his ego just got too inflated from being the world's first alchemist to be semi-famous for being on TV.
Back to top Go down
AB

AB

Male
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:40 pm

Nick,

I've just checked Joe Lello's website, and he's not advertizing or selling any 'Red Lion' product. He just recently found out from Robert Cox how to make a stone via a four metal path - Mercury seeded by Bismuth to make the Earth that is to receive the Gold which is first made into a powder by first dissolving it with Antimony and then separating and purifying it by amalgamating and then distilling with Mercury up to 10 times.

He has not made this product yet.

Other than that, I am not familliar with who Joe is as a person and what his future agendas may or may not be - I just wanted to set the record straight regarding the fact that he is not selling this 'Red Lion', especially since he hasn't made it yet (-:

However, he did make public the instructions of how to make this product, and I've just emailed you the document to your yahoo adress, so you'll be better informed what all the riff-raff is about.

I personally have NO INTENTION WHATSOEVER to work with those metals, especially not with Mercury, since I've been warned about it in a dream that it's first of all WAY to dangerous (for me), and second - it's not the Universal Stone but rather a mere Particular, since it's using the seed of metals and not the Universal Seed (of the Micro- or MacroCosmos).

So there...

elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Just awesome to see you all involved in this!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:23 pm

Nick, I just got it in sorry I did not answer your questions, but there are other gift persons here who may have answered them.

If you will check out yahoo, you can read the file I uploaded it resembles this process greatly.

I have no Idea why Lello would release this formula, except that it may need adjustments to it and wants everyones input...much like our selves : )

I have ofter wondered too about antimony, and I also thought of Sergio, and how this process relates to his clues.

On with testing!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nick.... now thats funny!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:26 pm

"Did her ever even post a photo of himself yet? I bet he looks so shitty"

When I went to the Alchemy Conference, I was extremely suprized to see many of the "alchemists" were old... and yes.... looking s _ _ _ _ _ !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Antimony Trisulfite   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:33 pm

Nick I have 2 lbs of that stuff, do you think it would work, would I have to do less pounding???
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:55 pm

word2give wrote:
Nick I have 2 lbs of that stuff, do you think it would work, would I have to do less pounding???

Two pounds of antimony trisulfide? Yes I'm sure it will work, because supposedly its the iron that gives the antimony its power when you make the regulus by heating together the stibnite, the iron filings, and potassium chloride. The iron pulls the sulfur off the antimony and trades it some energy in the process. So the antimony and the iron "switch" partners. The antimony is holding on to sulfur, and the iron is holding on to an invisible force we cannot see, but it manifests itself as magnetism, and that is the real reason iron is magnetic. But when the antimony receives the power, it doesn't become magnetic because it doesn't have the right electron configuration to become magnetic, since it's balanced positive/negative.

Yet it does prove it's power by having the ability to transfer that power to mercury via the intermediary of silver. We all know the process of making animated mercury -- The antimony is alloyed with silver, then the silver is amalgamated with the mercury, and the mercury is distill to separate it again. The process is repeated 10 times, using fresh antimony regulus each time, and the mercury then proves it has obtain the special power because it becomes very hot when its mixed with some fine gold dust. This is Newton's discovery I believe; the internal fire of nature, or the "Philosophical Fire" that doesn't require external heat. Its much like the chemical reaction of sodium hydroxide and water, generating a lot of heat and steam, but that has a chemical explanation of course. The animated mercury heating up when it touches gold has NO known chemical explanation. Its proof of an energy science has no clue about.

But anyway, the reason I hate Joe Lello so much is because he treated me like absolute crap on the -*monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum!- forums for no reason what-so-ever, and treated me even worse in personal emails. He's a mean mo-fo who will NEVER have the stone or anything close to hopefully.

I don't know why his dumb-gfhgfh is claiming that his Red Lion method has anything to do with Patrick Riviera's method, because if you look at part 2 of the 3 video parts, near the end they show Patrick collecting morning dew from blades of grass with a canvas cloth! Then he evaporates the or distills the water off the dew residue until it's like mud, then he uses a giant dish shaped like a satelitte receiver dish that reflects the sunlight to the center like a giant concave mirror, and he distills the dew by the heat of the sun! He shows a Solar Salt 'manifesting' at the bottom of the distillation flask, just like the Rosicrucians said! WOW!

So my intuition was right! This is indeed the path of the Mutus Liber book and the Notre Dame Cathedral that Patrick is showing the world! Am I the only one who watched the part 2?

Here at this website the video might be different (this is where I watched the 2nd video):

Alchemy Science and Mysticism

I'm so excited I can't wait to play with my stibnite and make the Star regulus. I'll probably do it tomorrow! Getting this process done before Christmas would be the ultimate way to start the new year wouldn't it? What if you guys came back to check on this thread on Christmas day, and there's a video waiting for you that shows old St. Nick making the stone by a fast dry path with dew salt and antimony? What would you say to that? How awesome would it be to start the new year with the Stone from antimony, especially if it can make gold?

affraid
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Now when I look at him making his regulus of antimony, I see that he uses antimony metal (that's what the big shiny silvery rock is) which he pulverises to a powder, then he adds sulfur and iron filings, and instead of potash or potassium chloride as the final catalyst, he instead mixing an equal amount of the two salts he obtained from the dew (the one he made from residue, and the Solar Salt that 'manifested' from the giant concave mirror focusing the sunlight on the flask of dew) and he adds those to the mix. I'm not sure what the ratio all these powders is, but I'm assuming whatever the normal ratio is for making the regulus would be used, then just substitute the potassium salt (what would normally be potassium carbnonate or potassium chloride) with the dew salts combined as one powder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Clues   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:20 pm

I noticed that as he demonstrates the process they show the moon, as if saying "wait until the full moon" then go to the next step.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 1:52 am

word2give wrote:
I noticed that as he demonstrates the process they show the moon, as if saying "wait until the full moon" then go to the next step.

I think they say to expose it to the full moon at midnight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: DEW Collection another vid   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:56 am

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x92umt_lalchimie-science-et-mysticisme-13_tech

This one shows a different alchemist dragging a cloth across a field collecting dew but mostly appears to be talking about the plant kingdom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Video 1 and 2 show alchemists collecting dew   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 11:10 am

Well that clears things up..... the dew does not have to be perfectly collected, as we thought.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Nick can you post the Star of regulus procedure ?   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 2:00 pm

Thanks
Back to top Go down
auggie

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2009-03-23

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:08 am

Hello Nick.. Ive been gone for awhile..By now I'm sure youve heard of the Robert e. cox method of eliminating the difficult " Star Regulus" process and just combining Bismuth and Pure mercury to make your "Philosophic Mercury" which would greatly simplify everything.. Very Happy Auggie
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: New perspective on the Peter Riviere stone   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 21, 2009 6:26 pm

I have my doubts that Bismuth can do what Antimony does, because antimony gets its power from the iron.

I also have a new idea of what might be shown in the Peter Riviere transmutation video. He makes two salts from dew, and uses them during his making of the regulus of antimony, where he mixes iron filings, sulfur & antimony metal powdered instead of stibnite, and then his two dew salts instead of potash like you would normally use.

Then it shows him heating something up to get what appears to be mercury. He may have mixed iron filings with cinnabar to make that happen, because the iron takes the sulfur off the mercury just like it takes the sulfur off stibnite to form pure antimony metal.

Then he has a huge beaker of some powder he pours into his crucible and packs it in there nice and tight. It then skips to him putting the crucible in the fire, and when he takes it out, its a cinnabar looking material.

Perhaps the step we weren't shown is when he alloys the antimony regulus with silver, then makes an amalgam with the mercury, and distills out the mercury over and over to make it the Philosophical Mercury, just like Raoul Tollmann and [url=http:/RealAlchemy.org]Robert Bartlett[/url] believe is possible, and Robert Cox claims Bismuth is able to be used instead of going through the trouble of making an Antimony Regulus (but I'm about 99% sure bismuth will notwork).

Then he places the mercury on top of the sulfur packed into the crucible, puts the top on it, and heats it up in the furnace. This makes an artificial cinnabar, which is powerful enough to change other mercury to gold.

This explanation seems to make a lot more sense, because everyone who's looking for a fast path to the stone seems to believe that you need to use Philosophical Mercury in the form of actually mercury metal that is "charged" with the help of other metals. The belief that this mercury has special powers and is "philosophical" comes from the fact that it will get very hot when you put gold hydroxide powder in it, or enough finely powdered gold. This discovery was made by either Isaac Newton or Robert Boyle. I don't think Boyle even believed in the Philosopher's Stone, but Newton in his own recently discovered papers admits that he was searching for a way to make the Philosopher's Stone. I think Newton learned this process from Boyle's writings, because at this link, we find "George Starkey wrote a
letter to Robert Boyle in the Spring of 1651. This letter, which is kept
in the Royal Society library, contains the same Key or Clavis which
Isaac Newton later transcribed and used as a basis for his own laboratory
practice."

Boyle did not claim that the gold dissolved in it would become the Philosopher's Stone, yet Robert Bartlett and Robert Cox seem to both have that belief. But Raoul Tollmann claims that the Stone is actually made by creating an artificial cinnabar with the mercury heated with sulfur, then he even suggests that it can be ingested in this form. But he also claims that when you heat this mercury up, it will convert to gold. In his article I linked to above, he says he did this experiment himself, and dropped the mercury on a red hot copper or iron plate, and it instantly turned to gold.

So perhaps if the mercury is made into a cinnabar, it can then be used to also transmute more mercury to gold instead of just itself.

When I look at that red powder Peter Riviere makes in that video, I see cinnabar, and I can't shake the feeling that it actually is mercury and sulfur, and the yellow stuff on the surface is left over sulfur. Maybe in the video when it shows him packing the sulfur into the crucible, his Philosophical Mercury was already in the crucible on the bottom.

I really feel this might be the correct interpretation of his video, because all of the modern alchemists of today were ranting and raving about the Regulus of Antimony and the Philosophical Mercury process because of it's origins with the prestigious names of Robert Boyle and Isaac Newton. I was the only one obsessed with morning dew and the salt you make from it. And certainly the French alchemists were also obsessed with it, because they made an entire Cathedral dedicated to morning dew.

So it adds up that a French alchemist would invent a new path to the Stone which uses the traditional salt of dew dry path, and the Philosophical Mercury made from real mercury metal path. He combined the two, and found that the secret ingredient missing from the Philosophical Mercury path was the dew salt -- a source of natures energy.

I find it rather ridiculous to think that you could make the Philosopher's Stone purely with metals, and never incorporate something from nature. Dew is certainly the most powerful source of the special energy needed to make the Stone. If anything could charge Mercury to make it Philosophical, its the salt of dew.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!   Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Tranmutation!!! Must SEE!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next