The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Empty
PostSubject: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Ascp7
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:23 pm

Beautiful drawing, doesn't it?

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur 643abc211039692
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 2:43 pm

Hi TP

ARCANA DIVINA it one version of very Beautiful drawing
where can this version ? i have very similar same egual but only a little no so clear this Beautiful drawing (i try to put it my no so clear drawing for confront but i have difficul as always to made it : so please some can help me to put it ) in test of alchemy solar ARCANA DIVINA of mellon collection university this where can ? what manuscript or book ? please can put exat source of this ?

about ARCANA DIVINA and of this special ALCHEMY SOLAR of RC ( wich abaut it also Nik write in him last note ) se also my post in thread alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens link:
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t312-alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens

*RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:25 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 3:06 pm

This is the most beautiful version of Arcana Divina i ever saw and for the first time i am able to read it!

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur 5e5f21211042484
Living Gold from Solar Sulfur B99225211043927

I don't know about Mellon collection university version you are talking about but the Welcome Trust version suck eggs big time!
Just look at this Gibberish:

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur 1f8810211042651
Living Gold from Solar Sulfur 6fc049211044090

I must put finger on my mouth and be silent about the exact location of this Gem but maybe we can talk about it. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 7:49 pm

It might not be too hard to make a great parabolic mirror. Look how awesome a mirror this makes using silver nitrate.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 12:11 am

Hi bluefloor TP and every body

video very interesting

lems and mirror

but maybe one a good solution for the mirror and lens for we work with alchemy solar ia this big lens fresnel ( sue if the caratteristic give for the description of this lens are true ) look this link
http://greenpowerscience.com )
any body have use this big lens fresnel ? some result ?

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:13 am

Well alexbr have you had any result yet?

I know you are following this Path a long time...
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 5:09 pm

hi TP and every body

Divina Arcana and Zweyte Silebtim Dei internaL solar degress of RC *etc
Yes with these operations yes i have many interesting results and really exciting with various starting materials
of which I will try to post photos *( NB this way it operates only in seasons with the sun)
But the real problem that I unfortunately for the moment to stopand (this obstacle difficult and happened to all of those who experience seriously by this way of alchemy solar )(and I'm looking for a solution is the power of concentration of the sun-moon sidereal I used various apparatuses whose photo I hope to post * but the problem is always to reach the irradiation power and concentration of very high light and which must lead in the final stage after the preparation of the salts (previously always occurred with the methodology solar) guide and fermented with gold salts etc obtained (melting temperature and sublimation over 1000 1500 degrees) and there or you have high temperatures obtained with the direct radiation on matter, therefore, with a device that easily can be directed or you can not do the amalgam and it fermentation (the burning mirrors are not good for this orientation difficulties) and unfortunately this is an obstacle that blocks the development of operations now I translate post here the instruction of as the ancient alchemists of 1700 gave guidance on how to build the system of lenses to use and you will see how to play in 2012 is very expensive once existed artisans and craft shops that knew how to work the glass and in this time they did it at him home
(as we shall see from the descriptions) for the lens of this size and power, I have to do special molds and obviously very expensive so that is why I look for in fresnel lenses etc an alternative way to really concentrate to high temperatures from sunlight and therefore before to buy these fresnel lenses (a bit expensive and now there is crisis and little money) certain motion very much less than to make some special molds) that I think are functional I'm finding with others who experienced this solar street to see if these large fresnel lenses are really suitable and reach the high temperatures necessary for the operation of alchemy solar described in it with the Arcane Divine and Zweyte Silebtim Dei internal grade RC *with solar alchemy etc that's why I asked other investigators before (perhaps unnecessarily spend money + the expensive costs of sending secured for Europe) if they had the experience and enjoyment of their validity (sometimes the features described on the Internet and do not match are given just to make sure the store) or less of these grains fresnel lenses

* (For hoarding and the various results I would like the post if I could so if someone could tell me how to make it self well while having tried and tried I can not do in other forums just attach the compiuter but here I here right I do not understand how to do excuse me for my lack of experience
so Can someone give me instructions on how to publish a picture with my message on this forum. Thanks again.)

* RC internal degrees
for the Golden R.C. internal degrees for to have a very very good general overview with also instructions alchemical operative very interestig and the dep indication of oprativite alchemical internal of the degrees of the golden rosa cross is the very very interesting the (German) book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::originale italiano;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Salve TP e a tutti
Si con l'operativita dell'Arcana Divina e lo Zweyte Silebtim Dei etc
Si con operatività si ho ottenuto molti risultati interessanti e veramente entusiasmanti con varie materie prime di partenza
di cui proverò a postare foto * ( nb con questa via si opera solo in stagioni col sole)

Ma il vero problema su cui mi sono purtroppo per il momento fermare (e questo ostacolo difficile e capitato a tutti quelli che sperimentano seriamente con questa via) e dunque sto cercando una soluzione è la potenza di concentrazione dei raggi solari -lunari siderali io ho usato vari apparati le cui foto spero di riuscire a postare * ma il problema è sempre quello raggiungere la potenza di irradiazione e concentrazione della luce molto elevata e che deve portare nella fase finale dopo la preparazione dei sali (avvenuti precedentemente sempre con la metodologia solare) orientare e fermentare con l'oro i sali etc ottenuti (a temperatura di fusione e di sublimazione più di 1000 1500 gradi)e li o si hanno alte temperature ottenute con l'irradiamento diretto sulla materia dunque con un apparato che agevolmente si può orientare o non si riesce a faare l'amalgama fermentativa ( gli specchi ustori i sono non buoni per questa difficoltà di orientamento) e purtroppo questo è un ostacolo che blocca lo sviluppo dell'operatività ora tradurrò postero qui come gli antichi alchimisti del 1700 davano indicazioni su come costruire l'apparato di lenti da usare e si vedrà come riprodurre nel 2012 è molto costoso una volta esistevano artigiani e botteghe artigiane che sapevano lavorare il vetro e lo facevano in casa
ora (come ben si vedrà dalle descrizioni )per lenti di questa grandezza e potenza bisogna fare stampi appositi e ovviamente costosissimi dunque è per questo motivo che cerco in lenti fresnel etc una soluzione alternativa per concentrare a veramente da alte temperature i raggi solari e dunque prima di acquistare questi lenti fresnel (un poco costose e ora c'e crisi e pochi soldi) certo moto molto molto meno che per fare degli stampi appositi ) che penso siano funzionali mi sto informando con altri che sprerimentano questa via solare per verificare se queste grandi lenti fresnel sono veramente adatte e raggiungono le alte temperature necessarie per l'operatività dell'alchimia solare descritta nel si con l'Arcana Divina e lo Zweyte Silebtim Dei etc
Siletium Dei ecco perche chiedevo ad altri sperimentatori prima di (spendere magari inutilmente soldi + le costose spese di invio assicurato per l'europa ) se avevano l’esperienza e l'utilizzo della loro validità ( a volte le caratteristiche descritte in internet non corrispondono e vengono messe solo per assicurasi le vendite ) o meno di queste grani lenti fresnel
*(per le foto lavori e dei vari risultati ottenuti io le vorrei postare se ci riuscissi dunque se qualcuno mi potesse indicare come fare perchè proprio io pure avendoci provato e riprovato io non ci riesco in altri forum basta allegarle del compiuter ma qui io qui proprio non capisco come fare scusatemi per la mia inesperienza dunque potete aiutarmi a farmi capire come )
my best regards alexbr

(che sarei felice di postare con foto se ci riuscissi se qualcuno mi potesse indicare come fare perchè proprio non ci riesco in altri forum basta allegarle io qui proprio non capisco come fare scusatemi per l’inconveniente e la mia inesperienza dunque potete aiutarmi a farmi capire come )

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Hi Alexbr,

To post a photo you will need to sign up with a photo hosting site like "photobucket" and upload your photos there. Then you can copy the "direct link" to your photo from that site. Then when posting here you hit the little button with the tree on it (picture) and paste the direct link there. If you do choose photobucket right now they are only working properly with firefox.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:04 pm

Hi bluefloor

Very Thanks now I study it and i try it but there is a free system type "photobucket" but that works well with google because i have in use gooble very thanks still

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:02 am

There are many difficulties in Solar Alchemy that's why there aren't so many people involved.
First of all there aren't much written books about it except for Arcana Divina and Silentium Dei which can be found only as manuscripts in German or French.
The second big problem are the lenses and those are very expensive.

Because of all these problems i don't believe that anyone will get some real result any time soon. Maybe we should focus our attention on traditional Alchemy as we all know it with retorts and crucibles.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:17 pm

prejudice T.P. and to all

ARCANA DIVINA AND SILENTUM DEI etc and operations of alchemy solar

http://www.rexresearch.com/beuther/beuther.htm

Sure yes TP is true this is is one operativivity that is difficult but this difficult is only for the cost for the implement, for the expensive cost for the construction of optical devices that are used for concentration and irradiation of the various rays of the sun moon and star but the results by this route are veramete interesting and exciting (I'm trying to attach pictures there I'm trying but so far with little success) and as you know these were the instructions above the highest degrees of the golden rox cross* and for this ...perhaps a very important reason exists for this ......
and as I said if you link and the characteristics described in it on these large fresnel lenses was true with one of those if it was true what we have we well solved all problem of operational feasibility
(we are in 2012 and I think a low-cost optical solution sientifica should exist is up to us to find it so)
maybe ? is this? : http://greenpowerscience.com

So soon as I can if I have not had evidence of those who have already used the will buy is the experiment with

*RC internal degrees

fraternally alexbr

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,ORIGINALE ITALIANO:::::::::::::

salve T.P. e a tutti

ARCANA DIVINA E SILENTUM DEI etc e L'OPERATIVITà DELL'ALCHIMIA SOLARE http://www.rexresearch.com/beuther/beuther.htm
Sicuro si è vero T.P.questa è una operativita che è difficile attuarla, ma solo per la difficile e costosa costruzione degli apparecchi ottici che servono alla concentrazione e irradiazione dei vari raggi del sole luna e stellari ma comunque i risultati con questa via sono veramete interessanti ed entusiasmanti ( sto cercando di allegarvi foto ci sto provando ma per ora con scarsi risultati) e come tu sai queste erano le istuzioni dei più alti gradi rosa croe aurea e forse un motivo molto importante sussiste per cio...
e come dicevo se li link e le caratteristiche descritte in esso su queste grandi lenti fresnel fosse veritiero con una di quelle se fosse vero cio che descive avremmo ben risolto il problema di fattibilità operativa
(siamo nel 2012 e penso che una soluzione sientifica ottica a basso costo debba esistere sta a noi trovarla dunque )
forse? è questa?: http://greenpowerscience.com
dunque appena riesco se non ho avuti riscontri di chi le ha gia impiegate le acquistero è le sperimentero

fraternamente alexbr

Back to top Go down
delphinny

delphinny

Male
Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 7:32 am

T.P. wrote:
There are many difficulties in Solar Alchemy that's why there aren't so many people involved.
First of all there aren't much written books about it except for Arcana Divina and Silentium Dei which can be found only as manuscripts in German or French.
The second big problem are the lenses and those are very expensive.

Because of all these problems i don't believe that anyone will get some real result any time soon. Maybe we should focus our attention on traditional Alchemy as we all know it with retorts and crucibles.
T.P. I am willing to take up this challange and quest but I do need your help, please contact me at your earliest pleasure. Thank you very much! Smile
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeMon Jan 13, 2014 2:45 pm

I found an excellent text which describes the process perfectly. I believe that you can make the philosopher's stone by this path. It's useful to remember that glass mirrors didn't exist when this was written and they will break due to thermal shock. So I recommend either making home made mirrors out of heat resistant lab glass,putting a thermal conductor on the back of the mirror (perhaps a sheet of copper),or using a polished silver or steel mirror. Apparently the salt produced is a dry alkahest in it's own right.

Mystery of Mysteries ~

Here begins one of the great mysteries of Nature, wherein are to be found great works of wonder. So say that philosophers and also the wise people of the world as well, about these Seeds: "Do you not know when you work in this way with metals that a heavenly influence according to one of God’s ordinances has been spoken to man and blends with earthly characteristics? When, now, the two happen in conjunction with each other, then an earthly pattern is formed, which underlies the origin and seeds of all metals”. When such a lack of understanding shall be stated that in the air there is a slat from which all creatures originate and grow and can be supported, without which nothing can take place and that one can, by the heat of the sunshine on the open field, one can obtain a beautiful white salt in all rooms and living quarters of his house and, furthermore, in salt free water in appropriate amounts, with which wonders can be accomplished, without doubt one can laugh defiantly and say about the whole matter: "This is very foolish talk, for nothing is accomplished by it and either of us would be a fool, since it is contrary to the truth when one wishes to proceed thereby":

Take a perfectly round reflecting mirror, a weighing scale of proper size and depth so that the rays of the sun can be focused on a spot in the middle, then set up this mirror when the sun is giving of its hottest rays, under a cloudless sky; and allow it to stand several days, removing it at night, and protected from the wind and rain, and then a beautiful white salt forms in the middle of the mirror, which is shaved off by means of a knife in a clean glass and collected, in a short period of time it can amount to several ounces and then increase both in appearance and weight, and in this salt all 4 elements are found, from the air it has become conceivable when set in the sun’s heat that it flows like water, the fire brings out the taste, and when allowed to stand for a long period of time in decaying matter, it turned blood-red like a fiery red ruby.

The water is allowed to stand in the hot sunshine in an open field or at home is a glass with an average fire under it, and then set in the hot sand, so the heat will draw the air into itself, and added to the coldwater in the glass. This water was then increased to a good amount and serves the Philosopher as his vinegar or solvent. This water also contains the 4 elements. From air it is turned into water. On concentrating by boiling, it turns into a fiery-red ruby. This water can be made to assume either a soft or hard form at will. And again it can serve as a very fine medicine for all sorts of illnesses. So, it is prepared for itself alone, or it can become the great Elixir of Nature (the secret remedy), which God Himself has ordained. Made by putrefaction and distillation, it will thus take effect more quickly and with it you can accomplish great wonders, as suits your pleasure.

The Testing of This Salt ~

Take half an ounce of this salt and add 3 parts of water. Then pour it into a vial and set it in very warm water, where the salt will melt as ice does in water. Allow it to evaporate to about half of its original volume. Put the remaining volume in a clean glass flask and set it in a cold place. Then separate the completely white, transparent crystals which form, which melt as soon as they are allowed to warm up. The crystals are beautiful and sweet, and are placed in a silver dish and set on a sand bath. The gold leaf or silver leaf will now dissolve, so that one does not see anything remaining. This is the real Aurum Potabile (potable gold) and it can be used I very small dosages for all types of sickness, and even more, it will take care of everything better than a person would believe possible

Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 10:51 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Living Gold from Solar Sulfur   Living Gold from Solar Sulfur Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Living Gold from Solar Sulfur
Page 1 of 1