The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Scientific study of Alchemy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Scientific study of Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Scientific study of Alchemy   Scientific study of Alchemy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:55 pm

http://albert.cau.free.fr/English/Alchem1.html

some say that he is a fraud but as a scientist it makes a lot of sense to me.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

PostSubject: Re: Scientific study of Alchemy   Scientific study of Alchemy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:46 pm

Who here try the alchemy path described in the "The Alkahest from Golden Water from of tract by Johannes Isaac Hollandus 1744"?

I distilled several times the "gold water" putrified and not achieved what the text refers.

I try send the suitable picture but I do not able clicking in "Host an image".Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Scientific study of Alchemy   Scientific study of Alchemy Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 8:18 pm

artephius

The only working way to post a picture is to upload it to some hosting site and then use the direct link with the insert image button.
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scientific study of Alchemy   Scientific study of Alchemy Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:04 pm

bluefloor wrote:
artephius

The only working way to post a picture is to upload it to some hosting site and then use the direct link with the insert image button.

Thanks but I click in Host an image and after download it from my PC but after click on Host it and don't see any insert image. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male

PostSubject: Re: Scientific study of Alchemy   Scientific study of Alchemy Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:18 pm

artephius wrote:
bluefloor wrote:
artephius

Thanks but I click in Host an image and after download it from my PC but after click on Host it and don't see any insert image. Evil or Very Mad
[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Scientific study of Alchemy   Scientific study of Alchemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scientific study of Alchemy
Page 1 of 1