The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Irrelevant Experiment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Irrelevant Experiment Empty
PostSubject: Irrelevant Experiment   Irrelevant Experiment Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 10:05 am

So,i was curious to try out something completely irrelevant from the whole stone thing so that i can get an idea of what the making of the stone will be like.So,i found some yellow flowers at the local park ( Razz ) took a few and returned home.I placed them in hot water until the water became totally yellow,and repeated again and again in fresh hot water until no more yellow water would be produced.After that,i settled it in the sun(uncovered) for a few days and unfortunately i lost half the quantity Razz,but there appeared some flowing particles on the bottom of the liquor.I filtered them out and kept em on a bottle and then i placed the liquor in a metallic bowl and into the kitchen eye to distill off the liquid and keep the solid substances,but there appeared to be something like fatness that formed on the top of the liquor.

Now,the whole point of that(if there was any actually) was that i wanted to try to separate the flower to its 3 essences.The body from which i got the yellow liquid(done),some particles/ashes that came from the liquid after the fliter(done) and this crappy fatness after the evaporation(done?).Now,i didnt have the equipment to store the evaporated liquid until it condenses again so it is gone now.

Any idea on what this fatness is?
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Irrelevant Experiment Empty
PostSubject: Re: Irrelevant Experiment   Irrelevant Experiment Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:44 am

essential oils
Back to top Go down

Irrelevant Experiment
Page 1 of 1