The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

silica s h i t

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

silica s h i t Empty
PostSubject: silica s h i t   silica s h i t Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:27 am

people are talking about silica... the same can be applied to Mg & co.

also to seeds like this... if a human body need something & are well balanced mental & physically can transmute A to B to meet their needs.

Nigella sativa
http://g2cforum.org/index.php/list/other-alternatives/1764-the-blessed-seed-a-cure-for-every-disease-except-death?limitstart=0
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

silica s h i t Empty
PostSubject: Re: silica s h i t   silica s h i t Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 11:14 am

there is a big difference between silica and magnesium in structure-function and reactivity. Mg is ruled by the sun and is essential salt in the human body in DNA, RNA metabolism and repair and in the nervous system.

Silica is prominent in the mineral kingdom and oceans. There is an old article from Isaac Asimov comparing why life is made from carbon vs. silica - both are tetravalent. The conclusion was that the that C-H vs Si-H was more labile and appropriate for evolution on this planet.

Hower, according to Dubuis the next higher intelligence above us is based on Si - think on what all the computers run. The scariest thing for me is the self-replicating nanorobots. Just think about modern life and how much Si is surrounding you - computer, TV, alarm clock, car, plane - camera not to menton d boobs, rsrs.

I am interested in it cuz it is a matrix, womb that catalizes metallic transformations and has very interesting properties, the most important being able to transmit and store LIGHT and electricity- in other words - INFORMATION - fiberoptics. Mg is much more reactive cmpared to it. Simply melts, oxidizes and probably transmutates. But without it our DNA wouldnt associate and out nerves wouldnt work. Two very different things
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

silica s h i t Empty
PostSubject: Re: silica s h i t   silica s h i t Icon_minitimeSun Mar 24, 2013 5:06 pm

the reason why i bring up silica is that it helps the body absorb all of the rest of the other minerals that your body needs, and it promotes youth and detoxification next to sulfur (which is what elixirs are said to do to heal you and healing occurs through remineralization and detoxification)

however magnesium is of UTMOST importance especially in plants... silica alone is no good without the rest of the minerals
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

silica s h i t Empty
PostSubject: Re: silica s h i t   silica s h i t Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

silica s h i t
Page 1 of 1