The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Empty
PostSubject: DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica   DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2013 12:15 pm

Deuterium (nonradioactive isotope of hydrogen) has a natural abundance in Earth's ocean of about one atom in 6,420 of hydrogen. Thus deuterium accounts for approximately 0.0156% (or on a mass basis: 0.0312%) of all the naturally occurring hydrogen in the oceans. It is therefore present in dew and rain and golden water. Deuterium oxide – heavy water boils 1 degree higher than regular H2O (water of earth). It can be also be enriched in O17 and O18. Microorganism can use it as an exclusive substitute for H2O and it is rather nontoxic for humans.

All the Matusalems that live over a century bathe in hot springs enriched with it along with sulfur and many transformed elements. (where there is sulfur, thalium there is Au, Pt). Deuterium most likely incorporates into their DNA-RNA and protein making it more resistant to oxidation – degradation. Not to mention neurohormones such as serotonin and pinoline. Latest trend in pharmaceutical industry is to make deuterium analogs of known drugs to prolong their stability (Carbon-deuterium bond is harder to break).Tetradeutero 5-MeO DMT (5-MeO-DMT = ayhuasca) has been made and it is more potent and stable that its parent cmpound.

Cold Fusion

If one takes palladium electrodes and runs a current thru D2O soln for several weeks excess weeks an excess of unaccountable energy is produced along with metallic transformations.

The production of tritium (radiioactive) from deuterium in Pd has more than 100 published confirmations

The Deuterium Palladium System

This system has been examined widely since 1989 and there are more than

1000 reports and papers concerning it already published. However, the system

represents a challenge for experimenters since it needs several weeks of electrolysis

to "turn on" anomalous phenomena.

Dash (1993) has reported the formation of silver and gold from palladium electrodes during electrolysis of light water. Ohmori and Enyo (1994) have found that iron is formed in gold electrodes during electrolysis (the isotopic ratio differs greatly from that of normal iron). Stringham and George (1994) found helium and cadmium in a palladium electrode under sono-illumination. Remarkable recent work by Mizuno et al. (1995) has established the creation of the transient isotope halflife (T I,, = 18.3 hours) by means of passage of content through a ceramic mixture in deuterium gas. He has also found new nucleii (not impurities from the solution) on gold electrodes after prolonged electrolysis in D,O.

Alper (1 993) has reported a microorganism called pedomitrobium which appears to produce metallic gold.

US 2009 0317281

It appears that some nucleii split open at the stimulus of only chemical energy.

There is no D20 or electrolysis here:

First the catalyst is made by neutralization sodium hydroxide solution by HCl and basification to pH=8 after heating for 5-24 h.

The authors propose generation of silica from sodium in this process. Finally a white precipitate is obtained after centrifugation and drying. Identical to URMS prep, like it or not.

This matrix of Silica, aluminum, calcium and probably other salts catalyze subsequent trnsmtutxns at very high temperture
Check out Fig. 11!

Silica and Palladium (higher octave of silver) in astrology are ruled by the MOON and Neptune and Si is a supplement for Sagitarius Asc or sun signs. It is nothing but ground glass.

Ozone is more soluble in D20 but apart from that any research is scarce So I think that the advice given by SunWooKong about betontite (mixed silicate) and silica is completely true. I have found Si in golden water in high amounts (white crystalline insoluble precipitate that doesn’t burn). There are many catalysts available embeddecd on silica - Pd, Pt, Ir, Ni, Rh etc…to increae the particle surface to area and catalytic ativity and selectivity.

Isotope Decay

Lead is opened more quickly than pure gold (a few weeks compared to a year). Pb then yields Thallium which quickly decomposes to gold. (Th = much safer than U)

Instead of electrolysis, a Tesla lamp or sunlight may do the trick. There are ways of making Sun by mercury electrolysis in a geodete – crystal egg with a buffer. The trick is to use the right current for a week or so. Mercury is present in the atmosphere as a gas and some of its lighter isotopes (7-10 distillation) decompose to gold easily.

I will write more on decay of Lead, Mercury, Thallium, to finish this story.

What Tritium does to Gold – still researching…

Now I firmly believe that the second part of the Work involves nuclear reactions while the first part is generating an appropriate catalyst matrix.

I hope that this brings light.

Ora et labora
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica   DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:56 pm

I've done work with US 2009 0317281

I don’t recommend it but here are a few pointers for anyone who wants to venture down this path:

• The amount of material you get is dependent on how long you let it boil. You can easily get 300-600g from 8L of 10-20% Hydrox, boiling for a week in a highly conditioned space…If you do a mass balance, you will loose a few grams or so of glass. The rest of the numbers won’t add up correctly, either. Somehow you get more than you stated with.

• If you don’t use glass-wear, it will not work. He didn't try that? It is not just the sodium, the solution should be insulated and needs silica (glass of course is SiO2, sand on the other hand is mostly Si) to initiate. Try a steel or copper container and you will get nothing. A chemist already knows NAOH dissolves glass, especially when re-fluxing and considering the end product also had Si, shouldn't you also try doing the experiment in a non-Si based vessel? This is basic stuff. I’m glad he recognized that the Si in the end product was more than what was “taken” from the vessel but why stop there?…Did he try potassium hydroxide?… He registered the patent and didn't try these tests? Oh yeah, it wasn't his discovery, he is just trying to profit from it…Too bad the patent office didn't notice it was already out in the public domain?

• Precious metals can be “developed/precipitated” with high temperature and a strong reduction agent (C) taken through multiple states during the smelt, and higher than 1000C (1300+) will work much better. Believe me, you don’t want to do this…for people with a lot of experience in furnace work or access to a “free foundry” or some such arrangement might have the $$, experience and time needed.

• The yield is consistently low and the expense of the energy in, will be more than the value of what you get out (at least in all the methods we have observed). You can increase the yield by supplying the appropriate resonance tempic frequency of the target material you are looking for during the boil (not E/M but can be generated with E/M) …keep in mind this is still not much…but it is interesting to see precious metals “show up”, when they shouldn't…

• X Ray-fluorescence is useless for powders and will give many false elements/reads. Even some of the most advanced ICP methods can have issues with this type of material…the only reliable way to determine actual real yield is with a fire assay…the rest are a fool’s game and will mislead actual obtainable results. Don’t believe the hype. Talk to a good metallurgist with a specialty in recovery.

• You can use wine instead of water for additional interesting experiments.

• When you filter and wash the powder, save also the salty water and reduce to salt…it will produce more powder…also here is a very pure (if you started with pure ingredients) and new salt which has touched the white silica earth which sparkles unlike common salt, especially if done with wine.

• It is very dangerous to boil hydrox in glass, as the glass will crack and break (inevitable) and sodium hydrox as a base is like sulfuric in strength and will destroy everything it touches. Not for beginners.

• I produced pounds and pounds of the material and have done countless experiments (25+) including many with some other researchers. I’m burned out and not interested in this stuff at the moment.
If someone has a very good use or experiment to try and would post back results publicly, I would be willing to send you a sample. But it is pretty easy to make yourself & you know everything you need to create some.

• There are a couple European “alchemists” who discovered this years ago, when working all the “dead sea salt Orsum precip” methods… selling this as the philo stone in Europe (which is a joke, of course)…Someone asked about it here, a long time ago. File it with the Orsum community trying to make a buc with an exploit. Some of you will recognize and know who it is.

• His theories about the newer form of atom with only E/M are very speculative and of his own making. Misunderstood evidence and further, he should have done more basic testing for support before postulating his theory and claims. The method, on the other hand, works as described…
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica   DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:00 pm

KOH and CsOH would be interesting. He does mention the need for a glass container. As a patent it is worthless + a lot of theoretical speculation, but it is proof od trnsmutxn, completely ignored in scietific literature so far.

Have u tried melting this powder with any metals...

Or low temp incubation with Dew...or microvawe

A giant lense in summertime would be interesting for melting.

Thanx for the long boiling tip! What comes out with wine...

I would assume that the final melting yield is low, Id dissolve it in aqua regia, filter away the glass and neutraize.

I would put some Pd on silica in the first step. Or Shilajit.

The final pH is similiar to that of the oceans - 8.3.

They melt it in a platinum crucible at 1000 oC which may also effect the reaction.

And the most important part they never put down in patents - keep it to themselves.

I know that they sell this stuff as a vitamin spplmnt claiming all kinds of miracles...

Thnx!
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

PostSubject: Re: DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica   DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:49 am

Yes and pure silver is the best to use by a long shot…just like the Si mentioned earlier, “initiate” what you want to pull out by first adding and smelting…then collect and smelt with silver.

Haven’t got much with low temp incubation using “air salt” and GW across a range. I incubated it multiple ways, finally in the sun… not much from those except proving for sure it is not the stone at all which should have been obvious, anyhow. Use it for virgin earth? Incubate with ripley’s water or red Sulfur oil? It is very highly complexed/closed, probably because it is so freshly made. When dissolved and microwaved for 18 hours at 2 atm, you can get a tiny amount, like 0.2%, but you have to know how to do a specific low voltage plate out over several days to separate the metal…Do you want to run a 1500W micro for 18 hours? The “secret” in micro is a parbomb, which is a little PTFE container which can withstand extremely high pressure, like 350 atm. The issue is they can only be made for very small sizes because the nature of the materials…like 45-60ml max…you put it in with AR and plate out metal from the solution when it is done cooking in about 20 minutes. One tiny micro container costs about $600. A few atms is not enough using a pressure cooker unless you want to run it for a really long time. Have not smelted in micro like milewski and could be tried but I don’t think it would be any better than a non-micro smelt. You can reproduce his results in a normal furnace as long as it gets hot enough. It’s the added energy & temp, not the ac wave…

Without very high pressure, it won’t dissolve in AR, only hydrofluoric/perchloric (which are the most nasty/dangerous to be absolutely avoided) but will also dissolve in hydroxy, its mother…but can’t be reduced from liquid in that state…even using many complex electrolysis & reduction methods, it is bound tight. Smelting is the best/quickest. It also collects with metal. If you are familiar with preciping by ph ranges, it will mess that all up and follow the precips through many phs. It has a very broad ph range when present with other dissolved metals. You’ll burn 15 filters on one batch. Even in the end, when you are processing the final smelted metal and dissolve to drop by ph and specific reductants…well, that white powder will be there following everything (chemist’s nightmare) and is difficult to separate. The more the cook, the crazier it gets...but all that just to “see” if something transmuted? Sort of crazy isn't it?

But if you like headaches and a million technicalities…This is the stuff…
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

PostSubject: Re: DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica   DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:47 pm

You convinced me! Thnx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica   DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DEWTERIUM, COLD FUSION, Silica
Page 1 of 1