The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Covenant

Go down 
+5
Datakast
bluefloor
cocojambo
solarseeker
NEPTUNE
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:03 pm

http://www.2shared.com/document/03jlQYyQ/Nicholas_Collette_-_Covenant_o.html

I don´t think that Nick would mind
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:54 pm

That's great ! Can you help locate the 2nd edition book as well as his other works?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 6:09 pm

I have the hardback 2nd edition. It's nothing special. Basically the same as first edition, plus a bunch of stories about his supernatural experiences and dosage.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:10 pm

The prime thing that nick missed is the little detail that once you've created the stone it radiates subtle energy in such great of quantity that making it again with other paths becomes much easier.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 12:21 am

I thought his books were pretty awesome. He gave paths out that he spent years studying. I also liked the parts about his life. He was a pretty amazing guy. He told of some extremely powerful supernatural events in his life, and you know, I believe him. Mostly because I have had many many similar experiences but none to the extent of the ones he told of. Yet I know they are possible.

I also like the new info people here are coming out with about the power the stone radiates when it is made. Very cool.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:41 pm

I always liked Nick's very nature because I recognize that he possessed the chaos and drive to discover the truth at all costs without regard for personal safety. It is because I also possess this drive that I know that nick is not only a genius but also happens to be invariably right (at least most of the time).

At any rate I have had 4 years of intense training when it comes to psychic abilities. Although I haven't actually seen the stone in person the psychic strength of a finished stone is unmistakable when remote viewing. An unmultiplied stone the size of a wedding ring has an energy field the size of a baseball stadium. The first order is closer to the size of a small city.
Back to top Go down
Datakast

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Would like to read covenant of silence... Does anyone know where its still available?
Back to top Go down
Datakast

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-08-18

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 7:30 pm

Pdf is great but would like the hardcopy
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 9:13 pm

It is currently not offered through a publishing company.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 8:25 pm

What about the other books?  I would love a copy of "The Alchemists Formulary" which Nick had for sale shortly before his demise.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:10 pm

I recently lost the hard drive on my computer.  I would aprecitate it one of you could post Nick's books here in this thread, and also the little pdf's that have been passed around.  I think it is ok for them to be here for a while at least.  thanks
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:50 pm

affraid If you keep all of your alchemy work on your computer like I do then you lost quite possibly trillions of dollars worth of information.

I always always always keep at least 1 flash drive with a back up copy of the most important files on my hard drive. I update it periodically in case my computer (a net book) gets compromised. I frequently have 3 such back up drives on hand. Come to think of it I should probably update one of those.

Btw here's one of the PDF sources

http://www.thegod720.com/dew-the%20astral-fire.pdf
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:34 pm

Yes I did lose some great files. I have a flash drive now to protect against this happening again. Thanks for that Astral Fire book. If anyone has the Covenant of Silence second edition that's the one I'm looking for right now.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 11:54 pm

Actually, since I sent the book to some people in email, it was stored in my sent folder on my email account so I am good. Recovered Covenant of Silence and the short pdfs.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:51 pm

The more I learn about ∴N.D.C∴ the more shocked I am...

I spoke to someone and apparently he sent death threats to the owner of Cherokee Gold. Had a map printed out, and wrote out on it in Sharpee something to the extent of this is where he would go in the owner's house to kill him in his sleep. This is ∴N.D.C∴ folks. There's so much evidence he is full of it it's not even funny anymore.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:26 pm

I haven't heard this before. Where did you find this information?  Suspect 
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:40 am

Nicholas Collette or ∴N.D.C∴ or whatever is basically just a conman or whatever you want to call him, compulsive liar.

I talked to a guy very well respected in the *monatomic elements are NOT to be discussed on this forum! community. Level headed guy, wouldn't BS about this. The owner of cherokee gold is also well respected.

Among other things to prove ∴N.D.C∴ was full of bs...

- at one point he told people to boil lye in aluminum cans. Funny.
- Ripped off college kids for several thousands of dollars claiming to sell the stone, which he did not have
- In his \"philosophical dew\" path which I worked heavily, he claims you can calcine to greyness and still extract the salt! BS! He is a masterful liar and knows how to make it sound like he's done the work. If you calcine to greyness your salt will evaporate away. It's impossible to have it grey and still retain the salt while carbonizing the phlegm.
- In that same path which I worked he told people to use a graphite crucible. As my work proves, the graphite crucible at that temperature simply cannot yield the red gold crystals because it's a chemical reaction, and the graphite results in a reducing environment. Any of this claims to have done otherwise are pure fabrication and lies. It's funny how he tells people to just "keep trying" The only reason Merc got it working is because he repeatedly dissolved/evaporated his GW salts in dew, but that's a whole different process, that's Reusenstein work, which would've worked on practically any salt.
- If you were part of ∴N.D.C∴'s Yahoo! Group back in the day, you will know that at that particular point in time, ∴N.D.C∴ was claiming he had the stone didn't have to work, blah blah blah. but people in the group, as Dizardos showed, he worked a day job. He was a janitor. What a joke.

∴N.D.C∴ is a conman, compulsive liar and full of fsdafpsduf. He puffed himself up as a knowledgeable alchemist but was just a liar. Anything he was right about is likely pure coincidence. I was taken in too, but the only good thing he did was introduce people to RAMS.

Doesn't mean I don't think a stone can't be made from \"philosophical dew\". I just think ∴N.D.C∴ himself is full of fsdafpsduf and never worked on any of what he claimed.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 2:41 am

Oh and lastly he faked his death and is still alive, posting on alchemyforums no less.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:06 am

sorry a part all your absolutly personal opinion about ∴N.D.C∴ ...NB I don't think absolutly NB for me ∴N.D.C∴ though with him various contradictions he  was a one great person and tried to do a lot for the dissemination of alchemy for the humanity .....

BUT a part these your absolutly personal opinion ...
here you say a one very very very serious and very heavy and very very severe thing
quote :
Oh and lastly he faked his death and is still alive, posting on alchemyforums no less.
??????????????????????

if is true what this you say and i very hope it but i not tkink it
can you very well explication it ? very well ! if it is true ?  pleae explication it very very very well thaks ? for your strange opinion who are in alchemyforums ? explication very well it and sorry not play with personn  dead and if you do not really evidence to prove what you say incontrovertibly let the dead rest in peace in the light rip wel nik

so see so can explication please very well what you very very gravely you said
quote :
Oh and lastly he faked his death and is still alive, posting on alchemyforums no less. ??????????????

very thaks for your very clear answer about  it which must clearly demonstrate that very seriously that what you say quote :
Oh and lastly he faked his death and is still alive, posting on alchemyforums no less. ??????????????
?????

answer with date very very clear and please with absolutely indisputable demonstrations of it !!!!
very thaks !!!!

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:25 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:38 am

Ok I'll admit that telling people to boil lye in aluminum cans is pretty funny when the person doing it notices the lye eating it's way through the can.  Laughing 

Nick isn't the only author who worked with GW 2/3 of all alchemy books describe a GW path.

As a matter of fact you CAN calcine to grayness and still extract a salt. There are 2 salts in GW one evaporates away and collects in your condenser the other does not. If you calcine hot enough the black "phlegm" begins to melt and turn into a snow white salt that can dissolve in water.

I have several pictures of this salt I can email you if you don't believe me.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:35 pm

Well the point is that ∴N.D.C∴ claimed that you could do this to "save money" instead of buying proper equipment and that it would work just fine, which is utter nonsense, it wouldn't even work for a second. Goes to show he lies all the time.

Also nobody addressed the fact he did indeed scam several people from money, including one college student of several thousand dollars.

No, I don't doubt you solarseeker, you are very thorough and do the work. What does that particular salt made from molten phlegm do though? I have actually not tried that before.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:46 pm

hi cocojambo
why you say ∴N.D.C∴ is live and he is alchemyforum please clear very well it and who is in your strange affirmation in alchemyforum please answer clear about all it please very thanks

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 9:34 pm

The salt IS the stone the solid part that won't flee from the fire. It's job is to permanently combine with the volatile spirit. At first it's almost identical to table salt (tried table salt it doesn't work right, but it does taste the same). The salt has no healing properties of it's own. When it's mixed with the volatile spirit (highly psychic stuff) it takes the properties of the spirit physical and psychic. The spirit alone has very minor healing properties but it probably causes more harm than good. The salt goes from being salty to being acrid like the spirit and adopts the healing properties of the spirit.

This only works if you melt the two together. The salt is very fixed and the spirit is very volatile. When you combine them the spirit becomes fixed with the salt, and the salt becomes volatile lowering the melting point and making it able to sublimate. The more times you add just a little of the spirit to it and melt them together the more psychic it gets,the more healing it gets, the lower the melting point becomes, and the more likely it is to sublimate completely when molten.

There are serious holes in the instructions in Nick's recipes but he was right even if it was only accidental.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 6:07 am

Well, Brothers,
Why go so mad about ∴N.D.C∴?
Who was never born nor dies.
It is so difficult to understand?
Nonetheless I can't understand this "first lady" hatred for ∴N.D.C∴!
At the end, with a lot of manipulations and some good hints he succeed in creating this site and push a lot of us doing real things.
And I thank him and whoever of you that can give a good suggestion.
But, please, give up the urge for measuring your own and others penis...
There is no any sense in discussing when we can collaborate.
And give each other our best.
The best to you all.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:12 am

Hi zosimo  you're absolutely right ∴N.D.C∴ also only for having created and imposed this forum (but this is only one of several important aspects of his work) collaboration and sharing and open and without the usual secrets and to attempt the open disclosure of alchemical ∴N.D.C∴ even so it was a really great and his work (even if only for this its really valuable gift) deserves much admiration and deep respectmy

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::here the original italian :::::::::::::

Ciao zosimo hai assolutamente ragione imho ∴N.D.C∴ anche solo per aver creato e imposto questo forum ( ma questo è solo uno dei vari importanti aspetti della sua opera ) collaborazione e condivisione e aperto e senza i soliti segreti e per il tentativo della  divulgazione aperta alchemica ∴N.D.C∴ anche solo per questo imho è stato veramente un grande e la sua opera ( anche solo per questo suo veramente prezioso dono ) merita tanta ammirazione e profondo rispetto

cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Silent Covenant  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Silent Covenant    Silent Covenant  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silent Covenant
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next