The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)

Go down 
+2
cocojambo
SunWukong
6 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Empty
PostSubject: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:06 pm

because of T.P. one of my biggest obstacles was solved in making elixirs for using no heavy metals, making large amounts without destoryig my glassware

T.P. gave me some guidance on certain matters and I am MOST thankful... helped me discover what i have been looking for since i first came on this forum

the point of this post is to not only show gratitude... but i believe this event should be shared on the note that 

T.P. didnt out right just share with me secrets in plain english.... HE GAVE ME GENUINE GUIDANCE

what I believe everyone needs to understand on this forum is that no one here is a giver of Truth.... even if you are telling your personal experience and it may be the truth of what you experience... no one is the giver of the whole truth and to expect anyone of such is far too much

all we can do is truly guide each other..... guidance is all i've tried to give and so have many others

and the truth is always hidden and you must seek it on your own..... we all need to really put on a mindset of guidance around here.... and while everyone's words can be considered as guidance 

not everyone is in the mindset of guidance
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 5:08 pm

p.s. im not guiltless of speaking without the mindset of guidance so i dont make this post or any post under the guise of guiltlessness
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 12:05 am

SunWukong wrote:
p.s. im not guiltless of speaking without the mindset of guidance so i dont make this post or any post under the guiseof guiltlessness

[/font]

Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) 1311_view
I crown you king of word salad and ambiguity.

"no one is the giver of the whole truth and to expect anyone of such is far too much"
If we don't expect the whole truth... I do hope that you expect people to at least try... because science is about understanding the whole truth, and if we don't try to give it, then this forum is prescientific... in which case I will promptly start praying, and casting spells. Maybe a stone will fall into my pocket like in Harry Potter.

Glad you were able to find what you were looking for?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:56 pm

not even science truly knows what anything truly is why dont you go look up the definition of heat in scientific literature

it tells you how to detect heat, what waves it gives off... that its light but they dont really have a true definition of what it is... just how to use it

science is about the study of the laws of nature

so go read some science books and then come back to me if you want to truly debate 

I actually discuss my work with scientist as well so...
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 8:51 pm

SunWukong wrote:
science is about the study of the laws of nature
That's basically what I just said... science is the continuous search of truth. I never said it had all the answers, but the goal is to find all the answers.

But you seem to be implying in your original post that we should not give out the truth, but in veiled hints? Basically, in support of the style of traditional alchemy texts? Where common substances are labeled dragons and other metaphorical things? I absolutely cannot agree with this philosophy.

I really doubt chemistry textbooks give "guidance" as you suggest. I would think they give out things in clear, facts, do they not? I doubt you would have gotten as far in your alchemy studies if chemists wrote their books as "guidance" rather than as "facts".

Simply because you discuss your work with scientists... that doesn't lend what you say any more credence. I fail to see how that matters the slightest.

Just saying... I think it's worth a thought at least.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:43 am

thats not what i was saying..... look guidance is  about the truth as in where to look..... but knowledge comes from experience... meaning life experience teaches truth.... not each other

honestly we all could sit up here and tell it all but none of us will ever know unless we search out each others words.... by all means we are being scientist but we must know our place that we didnt give birth to the truth therefore we dont know it

i didnt mean it in a bad way..... nor did i mean it as in to hide it it is just a lot of us have sat here and said many things and have people deny our experiences because it doesnt agree with someone elses experiences

thats why all of our words whether you like it or not is only guidance and is nothing more and i believe if we all understood that it would be less arguing and more empathy 

realizing that we all dont know much about each other with the exception as in what we write 

im sure all of us here could write books on our experiences and our work but what does that do but one thing..... to serve as a guide and nothing more.... no book contains absolute truth... not even the bible
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:45 am

and just like me saying me discussing my work with scientist literally means nothing which is EXACTLY what i was saying 

it doesnt matter what im doing or not...... it truly doesnt matter what i say.... unless you search out my words you wont see what i see and VICE VERSA

honestly all of the books anybody recommends i acutally take a look at... if you sat645 9+85465468

if you told me which books you read i would take a look at them to see where your coming from so i could better communicate with you and see what you see
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What a fool believes   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 1:39 am

cocojambo wrote:
But you seem to be implying in your original post that we should not give out the truth, but in veiled hints? Basically, in support of the style of traditional alchemy texts? Where common substances are labeled dragons and other metaphorical things? I absolutely cannot agree with this philosophy.

pneumatician...
coco, coco, coco... untill you not change how you look at alchemy yuo achieve little or nothing...

“When a finger points to the moon, the imbecile looks at the finger”

alchemy=high spiritual/natural philosophy
chemistry= diavolical perverted shi_t

cocojamboI really doubt chemistry textbooks give "guidance" as you suggest. I would think they give out things in clear, facts, do they not? I doubt you would have gotten as far in your alchemy studies if chemists wrote their books as "guidance" rather than as "facts".

pneumatician...
"chemistry textbooks" give FANTASY "facts"... read some chem book open minded and look at their "facts", these people don't have idea of anything, reasons, comprension of matter, chem reactions, "biproduts", etc, etc... every book say diferents opinions or "facts" about the same chem thing Question
of course another thing is the most pure & idiotic mechanical reactions, combinations... like in any other human "science" branch.. but in alchemy nobody are searching seriously an idiotic reaction, like put hcl+Zn and get...
and don't try to reason with chem "docktors" because you will become the target for insulting you and laugh at you very aggressively Very Happy

in resume & conclusion you can't use chemical tinking in alchemy my friend... but if you insist in this... get a life!!! Very Happy

cocojamboSimply because you discuss your work with scientists... that doesn't lend what you say any more credence. I fail to see how that matters the slightest.

Just saying... I think it's worth a thought at least.

pneumatician...
read the history of the guy of O_rmus visiting a lot of "high science universities" and you can "see" the idiotic faces of all this people with a lot of official masters and titles Smile
alchemy need a perfect work between the heart and brain, not only a cold fuckin_g brain...

and talking about the Lucifer path...
leaving aside the religious/satanic mumbo-jumbo for idiots

this path is very simple...
1. point
cleanses your heart & mind of all stupid human banalities & snobbery
2. point
Be you and only you

at this point now you control your ego/mind/all your shi_t in your own DNA...

3. point & more another day

La La mean, I love you... la la la la...
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:25 pm

pneumatician, you are a dumbass. Get off your computer. The plastics composing your keyboard were synthesized through knowledge of chemistry. Cold hard facts, not being a slack jawed retard in mystical alchemy land.

Maybe if you can fsdafpsduf in a jar and heat it for 40 days it'll turn into a computer made by alchemy?

But please, tell me what you have achieved pneumatician. A bunch of strawberries rotting in a glass jar? Truly an achievement of unrivaled proportions.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 6:35 pm

Hmm... SunWuKong, you and I are speaking very, very different languages... our interpretations of the same words are very different. Which leads me to get all riled up over nothing after reading your posts.

pneumatician is still a dumbass though, and he should inject some colloidal gold into his veins and tell us what happens after. I promise you'll see god if you do it right. It's a classical alchemy recipe I read in an ancient Euro text.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: What Kind Of Fool Are You   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:10 pm

cocojambo wrote:
pneumatician, you are a dumbass.

and you an dfsgfdgdf

Get off your computer. The plastics composing your keyboard were synthesized through knowledge of chemistry. Cold hard facts, not being a slack jawed retard in mystical alchemy land.

what GREAT acheivement of chemistry!!! after 2000 years and after some "crazy" guys called "alchemists" find ALL THE BASE OF CHEMISTRY, now totally PERVERTED doing at)omic b= o + mbs, fukusimas... great job!!! :Dgive thanks to chemist for "plastics" Very Happy

Maybe if you can fsdafpsduf in a jar and heat it for 40 days it'll turn into a computer made by alchemy?

you are idiot, in what alchemy book you read someting like this????
your computer work basically because some UFO's fell to earth. go to a library and learn a bit about the demented, criminal, perverted... human history. (if you can learn open minded whitout infinite prejudice).

But please, tell me what you have achieved pneumatician. A bunch of strawberries rotting in a glass jar? Truly an achievement of unrivaled proportions.

this is not the problem, the quiz is what any person can achieve with alchemy... hey remember, YOU ARE IN AN ALCHMEY BOARD, not chemistry, not computer games... so first you need to situate where you are and what u are doing... capiche?

chemist have VERY CLEAR :Dwhat is human \"philosophical dew\", so ask this question in a chem board and u get a lot of mocking smile. for chemist transmute or reproduce or germine gold, silver.. is IMPOSIBLE, SO my chemical friend, are you searching imposibles??? are u crazy?
rebember chemistry is a detritus of alchemy, how a person learn alchemy stirring their perverted shi_t, chemistry??
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: poor devil   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 pm

cocojambo wrote:
Hmm... SunWuKong, you and I are speaking very, very different languages... our interpretations of the same words are very different. Which leads me to get all riled up over nothing after reading your posts.

not only your langu. if diferent of sunwukong...

pneumatician is still a dumbass though, and he should inject some colloidal gold into his veins and tell us what happens after. I promise you'll see god if you do it right. It's a classical alchemy recipe I read in an ancient Euro text.

're stupid and rude, and the most sad, you do not understand anything.

3. point of Lucifer path
you are God, so search another "god" is of idiots.
(any idiot with a gun in your head can be a "god", so...)

the little souls of the unbelievers end in the hell to burn in the infernal sun! Very Happy  Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDV_AkETbw
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:14 pm

pneumatician wrote:
cocojambo wrote:

not only your langu. if diferent of sunwukong...

're stupid and rude, and the most sad, you do not understand anything.

3. point of Lucifer path
you are God, so search another "god" is of idiots.
(any idiot with a gun in your head can be a "god", so...)

the little souls of the unbelievers end in the hell to burn in the infernal sun! Very Happy  Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwDV_AkETbw
Yes, sinners go to hell, and AIDS is the fsdfsdfasdf plague. Any other nuggets of wisdom kiddo?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 6:51 am

cocojambo wrote:

Yes, sinners go to hell, and AIDS is the fsdfsdfasdf plague. Any other nuggets of wisdom kiddo?

last point of Lucifer path for you.

wisdow is a very elastic variable in this physical universe, including sub variables radiating around,  with "negative" and "positive" results, consequences with effects forever more or less subtle... so read your last post and affraid
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 12:36 pm

i don't know what the problem is here. sunwukong told you all a way to make crystals that will dissolve gold, or at least take those crystals and dry distill them for the acetate path. all you got to do is get a bag of earthworm castings, dump fruit and veggie fresh juice on it as a ferment, so alcohol is created, then it turns sour to vinegar, the intermediary between the plant and mineral realms, let the vinegar do its work on the minerals, add more fruit or veggie juice to the mother so more can get made, and leave it outside under the sun and moon, covered with a canvas so it doesn't evaporate too quickly, stir it up daily. then after a few months or more, extract the salts from the matter. why are you people so hard headed? just do it like sunwukong says to do and it will work. good god. sick of all the shi-tty guidance going on in here.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 28, 2013 7:39 pm

seasalt wrote:
i don't know what the problem is here. sunwukong told you all a way to make crystals that will dissolve gold, or at least take those crystals and dry distill them for the acetate path.  all you got to do is get a bag of earthworm castings, dump fruit and veggie fresh juice on it as a ferment, so alcohol is created, then it turns sour to vinegar, the intermediary between the plant and mineral realms, let the vinegar do its work on the minerals, add more fruit or veggie juice to the mother so more can get made, and leave it outside under the sun and moon, covered with a canvas so it doesn't evaporate too quickly, stir it up daily. then after a few months or more, extract the salts from the matter. why are you people so hard headed? just do it like sunwukong says to do and it will work. good god. sick of all the shi-tty guidance going on in here.
Honestly what SunWuKong wrote had even less info than the original documents where he read it. At the very least, Nick did reword the RAMS documents so they were clearer, and he also made changes to the paths. SunWuKong might as well have just posted a link to the levity page or the RAMS pdf instead and that would have been much more helpful.

Also, not everything that dissolves gold is significant... it needs to make a stone to be significant.

Plus now that you've shown the seasalt path, how is this technique with the organic salt even relevant? It seems vastly inferior in comparison. Same speed, more steps, and it doesn't necessarily produce a stone even by the sounds of it.
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 29, 2013 5:57 pm

order some wine grapes for the ferment. i'd like to think that the people who are on this forum would be interested in doing every path there is and not just one of them over and over again. who cares if one is quicker than another.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 12:56 am

seasalt wrote:
order some wine grapes for the ferment.  i'd like to think that the people who are on this forum would be interested in doing every path there is and not just one of them over and over again. who cares if one is quicker than another.  
Well naturally I am, but I kind of need to attend to certain practical alchemical projects first to get the funding if you get my drift... A reasonably simple way to make some sunny perhaps you know? Kind of difficult to afford testing all those alchemy paths while working a 9 to 5 and all. Come home tired, go to sleep early, wake up, repeat?

me myself, i'd like to think the people on this forum would be interested in speaking with scientists to understand the mechanism of function behind these alchemy processes so that we might be able to improve them instead of just repeating old prescientific terms which explain absolutely nothing, such as "oil of gold" this "fixation of salt" etc. What does it mean chemically to fix something? What is an oil of something? Why do all things go through the exact same color changes when making the stone? What is the elemental composition of the various colors? All things I'd like to research.
Like me... I sent off the GW1 salts to a lab for identification. I'll know more about it soon enough.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 4:14 pm

Dear friends, why quarrel, when there is history?
You can study it and remain surprised.

ALCHEMY IS AN ART.
In fact "artificial" anciently had the meaning of "made by Art", and that art was Alchemy.
Kibernets was a man able to command (cybernetic and governor has the same root) himself and reality around him: a mystic, a magician or an alchimist.

Science is a honorable try in creating a general theory that CAN'T EXIST.
The relativistic insight didn't come at first from Einstein but from Borri, Le Fevre, De Sgobbis, Van Helmont, Donzelli etc... that laugh about the idea of theory.

So Alchemy is the Real Art, and Chemistry is a miserable FRAGMENT of it.

Nonetheless: a sincere Chemist is far better than a silly Alchemist.

And could be useful to listen to everybody, particularly if he has some insight about history, at least to identify what was previous or after, and what produced what.
Sci-fi-history looks like MONOTHEISTIC history where there is a meaningful center that shadows everybody and everything: be it the revelation of Christ or the Prophet, of the the atom, thermodynamics or DNA... It remains a revelation, something that explains EVERYTHING.
Outside of You.
Alchemy is not SO STUPID: because Alchemys is PRAXIS = Experience.
Hugs.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 7:45 pm

My philosophy of life:

TV crew sets out to interview the oldest man in the village. They find him by the river fishing with his cat. Sir, you are the oldest man in this area. Yes. How old are you. 120. Impossible! What is the secret of your longevity? I dont argue with anyone. But it cant be just that!
It cant the old man replies...and continues fishing.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:35 pm

Ah ah ah...!

Probably we don't even need a cat or the fishing rod...

Is enough to laugh.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Ah ah ah...!

Probably we don't even need a cat or the fishing rod...

Is enough to laugh.
lol! 
Back to top Go down
seasalt

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 10:03 am

cocojambo, you could try a mixture of seawater with natural sulfur, then circulate it for 50 days or so. there will be an oil floating on top that you can syphon off and dissolve all the metals with. but it will not work if you take seasalt and mix with sulfur and heat it to make a ferment to mix with gold by the dry path. what also won't work is mixing potassium carbonate with natural sulfur and fusing it, then mixing gold powder with it to do the dry way. that won't work either.

or you could get the green lion from lead ore and put a piece of metal in it that won't make the metal change to gold.
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 10:04 pm

Great and concise advice as usual. Thanks
I wish i had a sea near by Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)   Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Utmost Gratitude to T.P. (elixir update)
Page 1 of 1