The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)

Go down 
+6
cocojambo
AmonD
NEPTUNE
Pray
alexbr
SunWukong
10 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Empty
PostSubject: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 5:43 am

ive had several people suggest to me that i shouldnt create and sell elixirs that i should just go ahead and make gold for myself

and i must say that based on what just happened today I believe you guys are right... the reason why i was willing to sell elixirs or begin to sell anything for that matter was because i made an agreement between me and my investor

the transmutation elixir was something of a side project of possibilities however a true elixir of healing is %100 possible and has been possible since 2009

the problem is establishing a business from home wont solve the real problems neither will healing people solve the real problems and may in the end create more problems than what its worth.....

unless i can acquire a position of power similar to the status quo... having a business is worthless, short lived and way more of a hassle. especially with all of the legal issues that can come up (which is why i was developing an elixir that uses no heavy metals what so ever, without anything poisonous like arsenic and the like... which come to find out is even more dangerous and life threatening to myself because of a big risk of combustion)

so because of these recent events I will still offer a free elixir to people on this forum but it must be in complete secrecy... its the only thing i ask....

no business... nothing..... its not worth the trouble

me and my investor had a very long talk about the penalties of healing people and the acquisition of wealth.. this talk may extend into tomorrow and maybe the next day but its a big discussion... it is a very philosophical discussion

honestly if you read my post about free elixirs they were intended to be gifts with the possibility of making money together and what have you... but honestly even i feel its better off as a gift without business opportunity as the business opportunity as to keep my end of the deal and try to have some for sure ways in my control to acquire "TRACEABLE INCOME" which is why i was so giving about it

Traceable income is the root of the issue and you must understand making gold does not solve that...... selling off gold would only last so long and only so much could be sold at a time but constant traceable income is unquestionable because all questions can be answered by receipts, proof of purchase, electronic transactions, etc.

so unfortunately healing people and creating gold doesn't solve any of my problems but rather it creates more problems that would be even harder to solve

hence why i haven't made transmutation powder or the true medicine

in today's world it is much more of a curse than a blessing unless you keep it to yourself and everyone you give it to must live in total secrecy.... if anyone's youth is dramatically restored a lot of questions will be asked and if it happens enough and long enough investigation will ensue

people believing im a liar or im false has worked in my favor all this time but being known as true could potentially be far worse then i could imagine

the reason why i mention the philosophy is not just for the sake of understanding alchemy.... but to also help the operator in making wiser choices

the elixir must be used in wiser ways than outright making gold or to receive instant healing without any type of deterrent that is scientifically verifiable.... or any of you will experience way too many problems for your own good and what im saying is not far fetched as there are stories of alchemist going through many hardships after acquiring the stone and these stories should not be taken lightly

there are youtubes out there of people healing people using MMS (mircale mineral supplement) where someone walked into their house and had their legs blown off after the governement asked them to stop healing others... and there are many sketchy stories like this about all kinds of wonderful things

im not saying to be afraid but the dangers are very real and its going to require a lot of thought from me

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:21 am

Hi sympathetic SunW about all this "problem "dissemination of elixir etc and possible and more than justified fears sure for dissemination elixir is necessary doctor but found doctor is not a problem (but doctor with mind very open here in europa very friend there are many many ) and us i have say before for us for all elixir trasmutation etc all is very esay solution for us IF all this is true ? and if was really verified and tested it !!! and very serious but everything IF IS TRUE AND IF REALLY WORKS and really verified and well tested it cure illness etc so if all is ok !!! and if one real want made it with heart EXACTLY LIKE TRULY UOR DEAR NIK WANTED TO DO IN PAST (WITHOUT MANY FEARS AND DOUBTS !!!) FOR ALTRUISM HELP AND PURE LOVE FOR HUMANITY
so IF ONE WANT TRULY for made diffusion of the elixir etc thre are no problem all this is very esay and very real possible and is also possible to made it in total and absolutely SECURE NB
we have a very strong contact and we work and collaborete by always ( we have organised with this contact in the past the diffusion gratis of hainz spagirik and also the him cristal lecture method of blod etc method paiffer-stainer) with very serious staff of doctor and scientist very important with mind very very open and this very siruos contact are in many nations ( and some of this doctors and scientist are also in closely contact with some governments ministery of the health of some very progressive and very open governments of some nation but for this must made all VERY SIRIOUS VERY ( if everything would not it? there would be nothing to fear and your SECURE MUST ARE ABSOLUTLY TOTAL but even if it were true? the gain would be for you and your family would be really huge and above all it would be a real help to humanity also giving very very low cost for all ) the elixir and if is true is a extraordinary possibility very important to help real and in concrete the humanity and all this is very very honorable and very very good etc but all this must be done with real total and absollete true and seriousness and if are so all this have a esay solution (as we have in the past say also to NIK ) so about all this i have send you PM email

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

about instead the :
MMS (mircale mineral supplement ) NaCLO2 - Sodium Chlorite biossido di cloro

NB we think that for cure many hill the NaCLO2 - Sodium Chlorite biossido di cloro
MMS (mircale mineral supplement ) www.miraclemineral.org
and it seems to feel what that says JimHumble also for seems if is true ? for the regeneration but all this as always must verification all of this see also about this:
http://mmsmiracle.com/JimHumbleMMS

all this is very very interestig ( and our dear friends and our close collaborators officials doctors in italy open here and work also about cure etc of this )

my best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri May 24, 2013 8:03 am; edited 30 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:28 am

in the US, it is illegal to:
- 'cure' a person from any 'disease', unless ur an MD
- make money from thin air that the govt doesnt know where it came from or how to tax you for having

Last edited by Pray on Thu May 23, 2013 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 10:29 am

Once u start selling the gift of God...well u know the rest
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:33 pm

If you are planning on using your elixirs to heal others,you should do it probably for free.Charging for a substance that the patient has no freaking idea what it is,how was it made and depending on how much he trusts you,will draw too much attention after he is healed.He will tell friends etc. and that he PAID you for that which will finally reach the ears of the police etc. and then you are in trouble.....i am sorry if i dissapoint you,but we cannot use our art to make elixirs and sell them...It would be better to teach them how to do so(probably by charging them fees,but i wouldn't do that) and possibly binding them with an oath not to use this art for money making and stuff
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:36 pm

yeah see you all are correct i have no objections to anything any of you are saying i full on agree... and you all mentioned worries that i had on my mind

and it literally was plaguing me study
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:26 pm

Not to hate... but seriously... What's up with all these ridiculous boogeyman threads you're posting?

First it was the alchemy 'gon kill you 'cause it's so dangerous.

Fume hoods? Gas masks? Pretty standard stuff...

Now it's... you can't use the elixir 'cause everyone's gonna be suspicious you're so young?

You worry about the weirdest things. Suspect

People don't believe in alchemy anyways... why would they be suspicious? Suspicion is occurs only when people believe in an alternative explanation. When someone's hair turns from gray to brown do you think most people are gonna think "he took an alchemical elixir that he's hiding from me" or "he dyed his hair"? Your argument only makes sense if the majority of people believe in alchemy. If this was the case, I don't think the world would be the way it is right now...

Just tell them you dyed your hair and started eating magical antioxidant fruits... it's really not that hard... when their own hair doesn't change color just say everyone's body chemistry is different. Most people aren't scientists so they'll accept any answer that sounds scientific.

Quote :
in today's world it is much more of a curse than a blessing unless you keep it to yourself and everyone you give it to must live in total secrecy.... if anyone's youth is dramatically restored a lot of questions will be asked and if it happens enough and long enough investigation will ensue
>much more of a curse than a blessing unless you keep it to yourself
>unless you keep it to yourself
>keep it to yourself
Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Albert-Einstein-Duh3
(Don't get all offended on me now... I just thought this was a funny gfhgfh photo)

I would also agree that selling things with accompanied medical claims is a bad idea. People want to know wtf they're putting in their mouths.

Last edited by cocojambo on Thu May 23, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:34 pm

NEPTUNE wrote:
Once u start selling the gift of God...well u know the rest
I live a comfortable, easy, worry free life obviously.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:02 am

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:23 am

it may seem weird

and a lot of it truly comes from how i grew up and plus a lot of the things i seen today....

alchemy is truly historically known to harm people (no need for an example)

not only in alchemy books but even in modern times government officials or those who are apart of the state or of some type of interest....... when something gains a lot of interest they are on top of it and really crazy things really have occurred...

people may not believe in alchemy now.... however they dont have to believe in it to experience the effects of it and love it results..... they may put some other name on it... but they will react the sames.. many books warned about it and ive seen it in modern times

there is too much risk for not enough reward id rather be wiser about the situation you can call me crazy or feel like its unnecessary

id rather be safe than sorry
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:36 am

donate the elixir and philosopher's stones, for cure and help the humanity
if is true ?

Hi cocojambo I fully agree with you .
and also i want say in general about on the diffusion and donate and sell intelligently the elixirs and the philosopher's stones, etc
if is true ? and if real funcion it ?
So about it I just wanted only to remind well everyone that NIK has taught at all us here with him shining example concreter of him total divulgin alchemical that if really one person really want to donate with heart and for altruism at the humanity elixir philosopher's stone is very simple if really one person want made it must do it as him NIK made simple and clear and open as him NIK made this is the example that NIK have left us all is very clear and very very simply
and all this simply enough to want it and do it without hypothetical and theoretical discourses (becase sorry but until now only theories and philosophies very very beautiful but sorry nothing concrete (and sorry but unfortunately never show up to now nothing but mere words without clearly and say what they are it is and and how do they concretely elixir in the laboratory ? ) therefore sorry without tangled second thoughts sorry!!!
and NIK and has left us all about what his shining example by him heart and him total altruism and love for all humanity of the total divulging alchemical secret elixir philosopher's stone etc and the whole knows by clear and explicit total divulging of it with this forum his books videos etc on chared and totally explicit divulging of of philosopher's stones and elixirs
and this is the shining example of NIK of the total divulging alchemical elixir and philosopher's stones that NIK has taught us and indicated us the from him heart and from him altruism at all US !!!
AND IS AT THIS SHINING EXAMPLE OF NIK OF THE TOTAL DIVULGING ALCHEMICAL ELIXIR AND STONE PHILOSOPHER 'S AND THE TOTAL DISCLOSURE OF THE THEY PRACTICAL METHODS ETC ETC , THAT ALL WE SHOULD AND WE MUST FOLLOW !!!

(from what see also my previous post on wath in this thread)

my best regasrds alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::.here the exact original italian::::::::::::::::

hi cocojambo sono perfettamente d'accordo con te
inoltre sua divulgazione di elixir e pietre filosofali etc
volevo solo ricordare a tutti che nik ci ha insegnato che se si vuole veramente cercare di donare gli eixir all'umanita se veri ? e se funzionano veramente ? basta volerlo e farlo senza discorsi teorici e ipotetici (e senza mai purtoppo dimostrare fino ad ora nulla se non solo parole e senza chiaramente dire ne cosa sono ne co si fannoinm laboratorio e senza dunque dediosi ripensamti
e nik a tuti noi col suo luminoso esempio e il suo totale altruismo di cuore e amore verso l'umanità e tutta la sa opera di chiara e totale esplicita divulgazione con questo forum i suoi libri video etc sulla chared eslicita divugazne di pietre filosofali ed elixir ci ha insegnato e indicato la della divulgzione a tutti NOI

a ciò rimando anche al mio ot precedente

cordiali saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Fri May 24, 2013 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 10:25 am

I didnt understand exactly the words of Alexbr but if i got it correct,you are saying that like Nick we should share this secret openly....No offense to anyone but ifyou ask me who would you follow?

1)Paracelsus,Hermes,Abraham,Nicolas,Fulcanelli etc.

2)Nicolas Collete

I would go with number one for sure.Its not that i would want the secret for myself,but if i wanted to give it to someone i would first get a general idea of his personality,try to bring him to the mature enough way of thinking,teach him the basics of the art and the last of all reveal it to him.I think it is quite obvious what happens if you give it just for free.Do you think that if Nick was giving away empowered elixirs through amazon or ebay would go unoticed?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 12:17 pm

Sure amond YES you've got it right
and YES NIK immense heart and immense altruism and that he had to help the suffering and by making conscious and liberate humanity fully spread throughout his work and his video his books and this forum are a total luminous testimony
Now
one can agree or not agree with the work and the divulgations od alchemy am ideas of NIK and this of others' opinions contrary ( so as i have just say) to what not to me I do not care it and I will not even minimally discuss on it and that absolutely does not share them minimally I do not intend minimally to take care of this opinion with which as Nik he would say also I with this close and old and very very much profoundly wrong ideas i do not want to have anything to do ( so as i have just say) !!!

(but i answer about it only because you ask me it )

NOW
YES NIK about the disclosure and disseminate of alchemical elixir of diffusion and metodologies explained the different philosopher's stones, I remain faithful to the idea of ​​Nik and on this basis ideas I am totally agree

NIK and his huge heart and his selfless example bright and all his work that he developed has always been an absolute and total disclosure and that was given by him immense heart and immense altruism and therefore assuredly still YES
and so please very kindly to you informed about it you well before discussing about that
(and maybe always with very kindly is very good i yhink if you re-read very very well the rules of this forum of nik and of all the webs of nik and so you can read and see clear that nik always said very clear and very openly all this ) and also always with very kindly please look and informed aboutat you about the various posts by nik in this forum on this where nik and extremely clear about this
and and therefore on what still absolutely YES NIK from which we must follow the example he wanted to sell and had open sites to spread the elixir of long life and the philosopher's stones) but unfortunately NIK HAS LEFT UNFORTUNATELY HIS ILLUMINATED WORK THAT UNFORTUNATELY ON THAT HAS BEEN INCOMPLETE UNFORTUNATELY
then if you do not agree with what everyone's is not my business and different opinions and ideas of my but of this I absolutely do not intend to discuss it now argue that like it or not does not matter what
facts are facts and that's it! and the reality of the matter is the reality of the facts !!!
And on these ILLUMINATED IDEAS OF NIK AND HIM WORK OF THE TOTAL DISCLOSURE AND DISSEMINATE ALCHEMICAL ARE THIS IDEAS AND FINALITY OF NIK and on this ideas illuminated I am by disclosure revelation and disseminate and diffusion of the all secret alchemy of elixirs and philosopher's stones by always i am fully total absolutly agree

and NIK with his shining example with its full disclosure alchemy has taught all of us spread without secrets and alchemical elixir of procedures and products thereof and all of us here we should follow the example of Alchemical without full disclosure so many excuses artifacts (as long as what it claims to attainments of achievements of the elixir and philosopher's stones is true and provable and tested it )
NIK with his shining example with the disclosure alchemical total has shown fot all us how to follow his shining example !!!

greetings alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::.here the exact original italian :::::::::::::::::::::

Certo SI hai capito bene

Si il caro NIK nell’immenso cuore e altruismo immenso che aveva e per aiuto ai sofferenti e per e rendere consapevole e liberare l’umanita diffondeva integralmente tutto e la sua opera i suoi video i suoi libri e questo forum ne sono una totale luminosa testimonianza
Ora uno può essere d'accordo o non d'accordo con l'operato con NIK e di questo delle opinioni altrui contrarie a ciò non a me non mi importa e non intendo neanche discuterne minimamente

(ma risondo su di cio solo erche mi viene esressamete chiesto)

ORA su divulgazione alchemica diffusione di elixir e metologie spiegate delle varie pietre filosofali io resto fedele all'idea di nik idde che su queste basi condivido totalmente
e NIK SI certo dinulgava tutte le conoscenza alchemiche
e col suo immenso cuore altruistico e il suo esempio luminoso e tutta la sua opera che ha sviluppato è sempre stata di assoluta e totale divulgazione e ciò era dato dal suo immenso cuore e immenso altruismo e certo SI e su cio prego gentilmente di informarti bene prima di discutere su ciò ( e magari di rileggere molto bene le regole del forum e web che nik fece che dicono apertamente ciò ) e guardare anche nel forum i vari post di nik che su cio era estremamente chiaro
e dunque ancora SI NIK assolutamente da cui dobbiamo assolutamente prendere esempio voleva vendere e aveva anche aperto informati dei siti per diffondere l'elixir di lunga vita e le pietre filosofali ) MA PURTROPPO CI HA LASCIATI E LA SUA OPERA ILLUMINATA PURTROPPO è RIMASTA INCOMPLETA PURTROPPO
poi se non si è d’accordo con cio affari di ognuno e di opinioni e idee differenti ma di cio e su ciò non intendo assolutamente ne discutere ne polemizzare ora che piaccia o non piaccia cio poco importa
i fatti sono fatti e basta !!! e la realta dei fatti è la realta dei fatti !!!
E QUESTE IDDE E OPERA DI NIK SULLA TOTALE DIVULGAZIONE ALCHEMICA SONO IDEE E OPERATO DI NIK SU Ciò CHE IO CONDIVIDO TOTALMENTE
e nik col suo esempio luminoso con la sua totale divulgazione alchemica ha insegnato a tutti noi la diffusione senza segreti delle procedure alchemiche e degli elixir e i relativi prodotti e noi tutti qui dovremmo seguirne l’esempio di totale divulgazione alchemica senza tante scusanti artefatte (sempre che quello che si afferma di ottenimenti di realizzazioni di di elixir e pietre filosofali sia vero e dimostrabile) come nik col suo esempio luminoso con la divulgazione alchemica totale ci ha indicato a tutti

saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sat May 25, 2013 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 8:57 pm

sunwukong, i dont mean to upset you in any way, but its not your position in life to worry about policing the world. and in truth, you arent hiding anything from anyone. in your posts, you clearly tell people how to bring rocksalts and seasalts with fine clays mixed in them, back to the universal first matter that everything originates from...vegatable, animal, and mineral. the only thing you didnt say is what temperature to heat the hermetically sealed flask filled 1/4 with the pulverized salt for 2-3 months...maybe a month longer depending on what salt you are using.. its not my problem what others do with alchemy, so the temp is between 215f-250f. 235f is fine. best to heat the entire flask too.

i dont share any physical thing i make with alchemy. its pointless in this world of death and darkness. there are exceptions though...like this forum. most of us in here are of like mind and want to brighten up this world from those who like to play spin the dreidel with the entire planet regardless of who gets hurt in the process of owning and controlling literally everything your mind can conceive of. but what i do share is the knowledge needed for whoever happens to read it. not my problem what thier intentions are. alchemy is obviously well known for turning the bad into good, the dark into light. so why keep secrets? are you part of the take over the world club?
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 4:06 am

seasalt wrote:
sunwukong, i dont mean to upset you in any way, but its not your position in life to worry about policing the world. and in truth, you arent hiding anything from anyone. in your posts, you clearly tell people how to bring rocksalts and seasalts with fine clays mixed in them, back to the universal first matter that everything originates from...vegatable, animal, and mineral. the only thing you didnt say is what temperature to heat the hermetically sealed flask filled 1/4 with the pulverized salt for 2-3 months...maybe a month longer depending on what salt you are using.. its not my problem what others do with alchemy, so the temp is between 215f-250f. 235f is fine. best to heat the entire flask too.

i dont share any physical thing i make with alchemy. its pointless in this world of death and darkness. there are exceptions though...like this forum. most of us in here are of like mind and want to brighten up this world from those who like to play spin the dreidel with the entire planet regardless of who gets hurt in the process of owning and controlling literally everything your mind can conceive of. but what i do share is the knowledge needed for whoever happens to read it. not my problem what thier intentions are. alchemy is obviously well known for turning the bad into good, the dark into light. so why keep secrets? are you part of the take over the world club?
Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) 36243-slow-clap-citizen-kane-orson-w-JFoV

Plus elixirs can do much more than heal... simply using elixirs to heal seems like a huge waste. Healing can be achieved with simple nutrition and exercise. Elixirs should be used to improve the astral body.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: Updating to posts   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 5:55 am

" its not my problem what others do with alchemy, so the temp is between 215f-250f. 235f is fine. best to heat the entire flask too. "

I just had to comment on this.Your heat is too high for the work.The energy would escape or burn simply be destroyed in that kinda heating. study
I would suggest a lower heat between 98 to 112 but really 40 degrees celceus is about the best.Think of your human body if its temp reaches past 100 how it reacts.Body temp heating is the way I take and its method proves useful sometimes it dosent even require that high of a heat at all.But sometimes learning in the lab on heating is required to understand how this energy mutates into a higher form of matter basically taking matter to its higher energy then fusing it with its higher form then wonderful things can be done with this.But in its first stage its not that potent.I use lye as the salt just like whats used lye is 1 ingredient that is a true ingredient well 1 there is 2 more to put together to bring the red ruby that most miss but those who have seen it then you will see my posts and know I don't just say empty words.I have enjoyed this study its ben interesting learning how to make certain medicines and 1 coming from mercury if done right its poison can become something worth to investigate in or if done wrong can be your death but the snakes on the path in some symbology used to depict the stone that its path is dangerous and those who sold its gold were sought out do to the purity of its gold being produced it was more pure than the mine could produce and this is how they would catch those who knew about the hidden stone to most but to some its been an interesting journey.So now you know the substance of the stone is truly mercury and dissolving it to release it prime matter is a metal but not a metal but hinted at by a lot of alchemists.Mercury and KOH are 2 of its ingrediants the rest I will leave you to speculate for a while. sunny
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:25 pm

Hello seasalt I totally agree with your opinions you expressed in your last post

But instead, however, I must also say that instead unlike what you claim on sea salt and roksalt as a subject indicated by the sympathetic sunw now but instead I think instead it is not so clear what prone sunw indeed it is not absolutely clear what for nothing !!!

so Now seasalt, I also used to think so as you assert in your post interesting and I thought sunw also proposed to operate with sea salt and roksalt that those were matters which he indicated and was therefore for this and ask for confirmation of what he meant and if ever with the new post with the use of this method of dry and wet months earlier had indicated that leiden method in which it is used, and the salts of the sea etc. that in his previous posts previously proposed to implement the same method of leiden etc with sea salt, dew and add clay to the sea salt sea
and what also so him proposed to work with the Hawaiian red salt (salt Hawaiian There are also various colors white green red color that is given at the sea salt by the type of clay that forms it )

NB method with similar materials was used in the dry way by the famous French alchemist grosparmy
(In this method on which also I experienced and I spoke about in my past post in the thread :

ALCHEMY SOLAR-LUNAR WITH MIRROR AND LENS Ven Ago 31, 2012 11:44 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t312-alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens
likewise using sea salt and salt of nitro in surfusion in the dry way and of this method is very attractive companion book to the grosparmy de tresor tresor that you can find but unfortunately only in French at this link :
http://herve.delboy.perso.sfr.fr/tresor_grosparmy.html )

and therefore in this regard and to confirm this, I wrote the post to seek further confirmation of this and to clarify what and in that post I put off even photographs of his results as he said, indicating the possible use of sea salt and salt roksalt see post in thred: the whole art exposed plainly except 1 thing Sab Mag 18, 2013 7:53 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t536-the-whole-art-exposed-plainly-except-1-thing#7042

And he gently put it on the forum in response to this post in the thread :

my work explained ( as concise as possible ) Dom Mag 19, 2013 9:55 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t537-my-work-explained-as-concise-as-possible#7044

Of which I quote :

I would like to explain my work to shed light on why a lot of the things i say may or may not be agreeable with the rest of the people on the forum

the majority of my work has not been focused on the GW and Leyden processes

but rather ive been studying with the goal of inventing my own processes/paths to learn how to create typically 3 things

*potable elixirs made from anything from rocks, to herbs, to animals to metals

*the "secret fires" of the philosophers (one heavy subject within itself)

*the hidden elixir that contains no metals or mineral ores yet is the highest medicine and turns all metals into gold (with or without the addition of gold it is still unclear at the moment while many say you need gold there seems to be certain books that hint at using no gold at all)

hence this is the true cause behind the confusion of my words

1. potable elixirs

this is by far the easiest and yet can still have miraculous effects superseding any medicine that you can find on earth or in nature... the books "das acetone" sufficiently explains in enough details how to go about that (I healed myself and an eldery man of 50 years of age of all joint pains) these elixirs require such a small dose and are very potent without any toxic side effects what so ever.... ive been currently trying to figure out how to mass produce these elixirs for sale and they can be made blood red with ease however will not cause transmutation but can be used to create a transmutation elixir

but then in another post said also:

http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t534-free-elixirs#7073
Free Elixirs

Re: Free Elixirs Lun Mag 20, 2013 9:40 pm Rispondere citando

The make your own....

the elixir im trying to give to people is the fable elixir rarely mentioned.... the one that uses no metal yet its the most excellent medicine of them all... it is said to beable to red a deep red to a purple
so im actually trying to hand you guys the purple elixir for free....

So from reading this, and I would say that his answers are quite little contradictory at least now I do not think he is referring to this, and that roksalt and Hawaiian sea salt and salt with clay are the basis for the elixir and stones and speculated that he first wanted to spread (Hawaiian salt of which there are various types and in various colors white green red data from various types of clay in it)

and then pointing out these contradictions do not think the sea salt roksalt Hawaiian salt both matter sunw is now proposing to create its new elixir and stones, or at least if it is about what it was at least very contradictory in his posts

would therefore be very good and nice and really interesting if the sympathetic sumw and finally clarify and explain to finally clear the composition and methodology of its various stones and its vati elixir green lion lion red purple stone etc of which he had initially hypothesized disclosure but now it seems that there has rethought

(NB sympathetic sunw which still has to be my sympathy and my respect and appreciation
estimate for the undoubtedly great and interesting work of research and experimental study on its various stones and elixirs that he would propose)

sympathetic sunw and its methods of stone and elixir ?

NB . about methods of the sympathetic sunw of stones and elixirs here (as also cocojambo said in him post ) here many of us also that have a great experience in laboratory and then everyone here would be happy to see and experience its alchemical processes that are based on sea salt roksalt ( maybe also very similar ? at the method of grosparmy with niter salt and sea salt ?)hawainan clay seasatt or other materials and so producing them check all of us seriously their true and real effectiveness hope, therefore, that the sympathetic sunw you decide finally to explain and clarify well the alchemical processing operations of its stones and elixirs
???

my best regards alexbr

:::::::::::here i put the exact original italian for the translation:::::::::

Ciao seasalt condivido totalmente le tue opinioni che hai espresso nel tuo ultimo post
Ma invece pero devo anche dire che invece a differenza di quello che tu asserisci sul sea salt e roksalt
come materia indicata dal simpatico sunw ora però invece secondo me invece non è cosi chiaro quello che prone sunw anzi non lo è assolutamente chiaro ciò per nulla !!!

Ora seasalt anche io la pensavo cosi
come asserisci tu nel tuo interessante post e anche io pensavo che sunw proponesse di operare con sea salt e roksalt che quelle erano le materie che lui indicava ed era dunque per questo e per chiedere conferma su ciò e se lui intendeva sempre con i nuovi post l'uso di ciò con il metodo secco e umido di leiden che mesi prima aveva indicato metodo in cui infatti si utilizzavano i Sali di mare etc e che nei suoi post precedenti propose precedentemente di realizzare il metodo stesso di leiden etc con sea salt, dew e di aggiungere clay al sale di mare e da ciò inoltre propose di lavorare con il sale rosso hawaiano ( del sale hawaiano ci sono vari colori anche bianco verde rosso colorazione che è data dal tipo di argilla che

NB metodo con materie similari fu usato in via secca dal famoso alchimista francese grosparmy
( in questo metodo su cui anche io sperimentai e ne parlai anche in un mio passato post nel thread :ALCHEMY SOLAR-LUNAR WITH MIRROR AND LENS Ven Ago 31, 2012 11:44 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t312-alchemy-solar-lunar-with-mirror-and-lens
si usano similarmente sale di mare e sale di nitro in surfusione per via secca su questo metodo è molto intessante il libro di grosparmy le tresor de tresor che si può trovare purtroppo ma solo in francese a questo link http://herve.delboy.perso.sfr.fr/tresor_grosparmy.html )

e dunque a riguardo e per conferma di ciò io scrissi il post per chiedere ulteriore conferma di ciò e per chiarire ciò e in quel post rimandavo anche a fotografie dei suoi risultati indicandone il possibile come lui disse l’uso dei sale di mare e sale di roks vedere il post al tread :the whole art exposed plainly except 1 thing Sab Mag 18, 2013 7:53 am
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t536-the-whole-art-exposed-plainly-except-1-thing#7042

E lui gentilmente in risposta mise sul forum questo post del thread :
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t537-my-work-explained-as-concise-as-possible#7044

Di cui cito :

I would like to explain my work to shed light on why a lot of the things i say may or may not be agreeable with the rest of the people on the forum

the majority of my work has not been focused on the GW and Leyden processes

but rather ive been studying with the goal of inventing my own processes/paths to learn how to create typically 3 things

*potable elixirs made from anything from rocks, to herbs, to animals to metals

*the "secret fires" of the philosophers (one heavy subject within itself)

*the hidden elixir that contains no metals or mineral ores yet is the highest medicine and turns all metals into gold (with or without the addition of gold it is still unclear at the moment while many say you need gold there seems to be certain books that hint at using no gold at all)

hence this is the true cause behind the confusion of my words

1. potable elixirs

this is by far the easiest and yet can still have miraculous effects superseding any medicine that you can find on earth or in nature... the books "das acetone" sufficiently explains in enough details how to go about that (I healed myself and an eldery man of 50 years of age of all joint pains) these elixirs require such a small dose and are very potent without any toxic side effects what so ever.... ive been currently trying to figure out how to mass produce these elixirs for sale and they can be made blood red with ease however will not cause transmutation but can be used to create a transmutation elixir

ma poi in un altro post il simpatico disse anche thread :
http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t534-free-elixirs#7073
Free Elixirs

Re: Free Elixirs Lun Mag 20, 2013 9:40 pm Rispondere citando

The make your own....

the elixir im trying to give to people is the fable elixir rarely mentioned.... the one that uses no metal yet its the most excellent medicine of them all... it is said to beable to red a deep red to a purple

so im actually trying to hand you guys the purple elixir for free....

dunque da ciò e leggendo le sue risposte che direi sono decisamente quantomeno contraddittorie non credo che ora lui si riferisca a ciò e che sea salt e roksalt e hawaian salt con clay siano l a base di gli elixir e pietre che lui prima voleva e ipotizzava diffondere ( hawaiano salt di cui esistono vari tipi e di vari colori bianco verde rosso dati dai vari tipi di argilla in esso contenuti )

e dunque rimarcando queste contraddizioni non penso che il sea salt roksalt hawaian salt sia la materia che sunw sta proponendo ora per creare i suoi nuovi elixir e pietre o quanto meno se lo è su ciò è stato almeno molto contraddittorio nei suoi post

sarebbe dunque ottimo e bello e veramente interessante se il simpatico sumw chiarisse e finalmente e spiegasse finalmente in chiaro la composizione e la metodologia delle sue varie pietre e suoi vati elixir leone verde leone rosso pietra viola etc di cui lui inizialmente aveva anche ipotizzato la divulgazione ma ora pare che ci abbia ripensato

( NB simpatico sunw a cui va comunque la mia simpatia il mio rispetto e apprezzamento e
stima per l’indubbiamente grande e interessante lavoro di studio ricerca e sperimentazione sulle sue varie pietre ed elixir che lui proporrebbe)

Simpatico sunw e sperimentazione dei suoi metodi di pietre ed elixir?

NB a riguardo dei metodi di sunw di pietre ed elixir qui molti di noi (come disse anche cocojambo nel suo post ) hanno una grande esperienza di laboratorio e dunque qui tutti saremmo felici di verificare e sperimentare i suoi processi alchemici che siano basati su sea salt ( forse merodi molto similari ? al metodo di grosparmy con sale di mare e sale di nitro ? roksalt hawainan clay seasatt o anche differenti altre materie e cosi realizzandoli verificare tutti noi seriamente la loro vera e reale loro efficacia speriamo dunque che il simpatico sunw si decida finalmente a spiegarci e chiarire bene l’elaborazione alchemica operativa delle sue pietre ed elixir

cordiali saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sat May 25, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
lostmy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 2:46 pm

Drgn9991 wrote:
snakes on the path in some symbology used to depict the stone that its path is dangerous and those who sold its gold were sought out do to the purity of its gold being produced it was more pure than the mine could produce and this is how they would catch those who knew about the hidden stone to most but to some its been an interesting journey.So now you know the substance of the stone is truly mercury and dissolving it to release it prime matter is a metal but not a metal but hinted at by a lot of alchemists.Mercury and KOH are 2 of its ingrediants the rest I will leave you to speculate for a while. sunny

@_@
Back to top Go down
seasalt

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2013-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 7:20 am

''I would suggest a lower heat between 98 to 112 but really 40 degrees celceus is about the best.''

drgn9991, using 235f is better. body heat temperatures are too low. the higher temperature resolves the dry salt quicker than what a lower temp. with the lower temp of 40c, you will be waiting over a year or more. not to say that 40c isnt a good temp for other digestions though, but for this one using dry salt, you need a higher temp.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: To the above statment   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:33 pm

Yes higher heat does ruin the spiritus mundi and if you have right ingrediants the chemical process will open in very low heating to achieve its end depending what your mixing is the heat but going over 200 is high trust me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 4:40 pm

What are u mixing mainly just curious? its just like for the philosophers stone very low heating is required actually and the chemical natural process takes over so certain heats does have its effects on the matter your choosing to work with.and its done within 48hrs but the short process is what stays hidden only a few know of which I speak of.The 3 natural ingrediants changes itself with a very interesting effect.Even to get the prime material.So what are you mixing if I may ask?
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 30, 2013 1:44 pm

the best thing anyone said in this discussion IMHO:

seasalt wrote:

i dont share any physical thing i make with alchemy. its pointless in this world of death and darkness. there are exceptions though...like this forum. most of us in here are of like mind and want to brighten up this world from those who like to play spin the dreidel with the entire planet regardless of who gets hurt in the process of owning and controlling literally everything your mind can conceive of. but what i do share is the knowledge needed for whoever happens to read it. not my problem what thier intentions are. alchemy is obviously well known for turning the bad into good, the dark into light.  so why keep secrets? are you part of the take over the world club?  

my 2cents: you have fee will, all the problems mentioned arent really problems unless you cause them to be so.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 7:54 pm

so am i to understand from scanning this thread, that while we can discuss methods and ideas of alchemy and the creating of the elixer ( i do not care about making goldat all ), that when someone claims to have become successful, their information will not be shared with this small group?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)   Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im taking a lot of your advice (elixir update)
Page 1 of 1