The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wise Path of Thought

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Wise Path of Thought Empty
PostSubject: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:11 pm

there is only 2 types of thinkers... spherical thinkers and cube thinkers

whether you are in or outside of the box.... its just another box... I think I frustrated cubical thinkers

spheres move inside and outside of cubes freely... but cubes are bound by other cubes....

if this confused you, your a cubical thinker and I without intent weaved you into a box and now you hate me because i didn't define either type of thinker one into a box and you feel i told you nothing....

spherical thinkers are laughing right now
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:45 pm

But I'm neither a cubical nor spherical thinker I'm more of a 5th dimensional,quasiplasmodic,semi polyhedral thinker, trapped in 3 dimensional space. I can pass freely between both mental capacities and fully understand the extenses of both yet neither can comprehend me as neither one are flexible enough to try.

Alas as I am both fixed and fluid I cannot be expected to understand myself all the time, but I have a better chance than anyone else.

XD (and all but my own kind roll their eyes.)
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Rolling Eyes 

for you sir replace cube with 4+ angled shapes

and your trapped in the triangle scratch 

this image will make sense

Wise Path of Thought Alchem10

aaaannnnnddd you think just like how matter acts..... just like how salt acts
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:52 pm

SunWukong wrote:

whether you are in or outside of the box.... its just another box... I think I frustrated cubical thinkers

spheres move inside and outside of cubes freely... but cubes are bound by other cubes....

if this confused you, your a cubical thinker and I without intent weaved you into a box and now you hate me because i didn't define either type of thinker one into a box and you feel i told you nothing....

you are not by chance speaking on sulfur and mercury are you? the salt can change
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 10:56 pm

cheers  Yes but I am neither the square nor the circle I'm the stuff inbetween in front and behind them all as well. However the inner circle and the outer circle (which is actually a sphere are one and the same. Note: that I fill the entire triangle but do not appear to exist outside of said triangle event though I do exist within the innermost parts of the inner circle. (as was previously stated)

I am neither solid,liquid,gas, nor plasma but I have a subtle influence in harmonizing all. When all work as one to internalinze me they strengthen me and take my ability to penetrate through the substance of matter itself.

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:46 am

solarseeker wrote:
cheers  Yes but I am neither the square nor the circle I'm the stuff inbetween in front and behind them all as well. However the inner circle and the outer circle (which is actually a sphere are one and the same. Note: that I fill the entire triangle but do not appear to exist outside of said triangle event though I do exist within the innermost parts of the inner circle. (as was previously stated)

I am neither solid,liquid,gas, nor plasma but I have a subtle influence in harmonizing all. When all work as one to internalinze me they strengthen me and take my ability to penetrate through the substance of matter itself.

yep your an polygon with infinite sides that can fit anywhere, you can create infinite structures with infinite angles im sure
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:48 am

thepassamist wrote:
SunWukong wrote:

you are not by chance speaking on sulfur and mercury are you? the salt can change
Razz 
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:44 pm

SunWukong wrote:

yep your an polygon with infinite sides that can fit anywhere, you can create infinite structures with infinite angles im sure
Sadly when a finite mind tries to contemplate infinity it becomes oblivion. Since I am still a finite being I cannot do anything truly infinite.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:53 am

solarseeker wrote:
SunWukong wrote:

Sadly when a finite mind tries to contemplate infinity it becomes oblivion. Since I am still a finite being I cannot do anything truly infinite.
im saying your already infinite

so to try to do it again is vanity and retrogression when it has already been done, returning is the path to infinity
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 am

i second Sun.
BTW, you are only limited by your own definition, own cages, own beliefs. Ive been on this long journey where i get reminded from time to time that whatever limitations i think i have are mostly self-created by me, a sort of programming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wise Path of Thought   Wise Path of Thought Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wise Path of Thought
Page 1 of 1