The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

red mercury

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

red mercury Empty
PostSubject: red mercury   red mercury Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 2:52 pm

I'm currently looking into this red mercury which Nick was talking about just before the end and found something interesting.

https://www.google.com/search?q=H925+B206&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a

Red mercury H925 B206 is an ancient medicine which is extremely dense.

I highly doubt that this is what Nick was working on but it's the most substantial thing I've found thus far. It sure looks like the philosophers stone however.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

red mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mercury   red mercury Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:19 pm

this "red mercury" that supposedly does not exist has caused people problems in the past from what i remember reading. i have came across the same info before, and i believe it is indeed a real thing, and also a thing to get one in deep shiznit if shared openly.

as strong as a positive thing it could be, it is equally as strong as a bad thing, i.e. weapon. and seems to be kept secret by alot of gov agencies - claiming it does not exist. russia pages seem to have the most information about it if i remember correctly.

basil valentine:

http://www.gutenberg.org/files/26340/26340-h/26340-h.htm
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

red mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mercury   red mercury Icon_minitimeSun Nov 03, 2013 11:16 am

Thanks for the link! cheers  There is a book called "the Vimanika Shastra" It actually describes in detail how to make flying saucers or "vivmana".

I also found this excerpt: The antimony sesquioxide and the mercury oxide are warmed together to a temperature of 500 degrees centigrade and to a pressure of 1 atmosphere of oxigen. The heating must continue at a costant temperature for two days. The final product it's a substance called mercury and antimony oxide. This process hasn't been reported by the official press until 1968.
The oxide obtained in this way is dissolved in pure mercury; oxde and mercury must be present in the same quantity. The mixture is then sealed in a container and put in a nuclear reactor, where it is irradiated for about twenty days at a temperature of 500 degrees centigrade.
Having done this, the mercury in excess is eliminated and what remains is a "cherry-red" substance with a consistance similar to liquid honey. Capsules containing this liquid are put in nuclear bombs."
Back to top Go down
chishty

Male
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-06-14

red mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mercury   red mercury Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:25 am

Red mercury can be prepared by using different methods .
To prepare something is not difficult than to use it.
Alchemy is like vast sea with no boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

red mercury Empty
PostSubject: Re: red mercury   red mercury Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

red mercury
Page 1 of 1