The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The white stone for sale.

Go down 
+6
E-thor
Zosimo
alexbr
cocojambo
thepassamist
solarseeker
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 3:06 am

Hi solarseeker thanks all wath it is interesting thanks for your share it

BUT now bebore say it is the true stone and elixir ?
sorry BUT what is the real result of yor stone spiritual ? and in long life ? in regeneration and you trasform yuo in regeneration age ?in  cure very hard and terminal sic etc ? and metal trasformatio because the rc and the old alchemist in internal operative manuscript they give a very clear indication step by step on it and they explication very well wath must do  it both as a true stone phil. and the true elixir that they absolutly must so about these traditional true indication your experimet and your resul what are the real true correspondence of it ?

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 10:23 am

Your last post is a little confusing. It looks like you were in a hurry and didn't use spell check.

1:The spiritual effects are the most immediately noticeable. The only thing it really does for spiritual effects is supercharge your body with life/soul energy. This causes very vivid lucid dreams and makes spiritual advancement super easy. You still have to put at least a little bit of effort into achieving this advancement.

2: I am 22 years old so I don't have much aging to regenerate from. The stone doesn't really cause you to regenerate per se, it just gives your body exactly what it needs to repair itself. It does drastically accelerate the healing process, which in turn drastically slows down aging. You could think of it not like something that keeps you from aging, but as something that makes you extremely healthy. All of the mental and physical benefits are just a side effect of super health. If it has been fermented you also have the antimicrobial benefits of the metal as well. Colloidal silver taken internally,acts almost like a second immune system to fight infections.

3: As far as terminal illnesses go I have not used it on humans. This would classify as "practicing medicine without a license". I could go to jail for a very long time if I did that. I have used this medicine to successfully cure two of my dogs from terminal illness. One was poisoned with antifreeze, the other had a particularly nasty virus called "parvo". Look it up, the fatality rate of these two things is extraordinarily high.

4: I am still trying to figure out transmutation. It may sound simple but it is in fact very tricky to do right. The stone made by this recipe is a nonmetal. This makes it extremely difficult to get it to combine with metals. Once I figure out how to make the projection powder, then I may have a better chance of figuring out weather or not you can transmute metals with this stone.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:05 pm

hi solarseeker thanks all it is interesting

but about the about the regeneration and rejuvenation and change their nature etc regrowth new hair,teeth, etc.

the rosa croix golden etc are very clear in the they internal the
grades and in the instruction give give about these aspect of the regeneration and rejuvenation in the thesauro thesaurorum and in the they internal letters with the famous alchimist federico gualdi
and the thesarun thesaurorum etc they say that the regeneration and rejuvenation and change their nature etc is one of basic the caratteristic of the real and true stone and him elixir of the long life

for the experimentation human no problem we are to disposition to hep in the test if you want we here in italy as groupe agape prometeo we have a good doctor very open to try it and test it stone ed elixir no problem if we want we can real and true test with doctors e scientists

but i think for the first for see if your elixir is real and it is good see for the first the aspect of the regeneration and rejuvenation and also abot this if you want it we we can well test it

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 5:13 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi solarseeker thanks all it is interesting

but about the about the regeneration and rejuvenation and change their nature etc regrowth new hair,teeth, etc.

the rosa croix golden etc are very clear in the they internal the
grades and in the instruction give give about these aspect of the  regeneration and rejuvenation in the thesauro thesaurorum es see in the thesaurun the chapter titled :
HOW TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR NATURE MAGE AND REJUVENATE
and also about it there are they internal letters with the famous alchimist federico gualdi etc

and the thesarun thesaurorum etc they say that the regeneration and rejuvenation and change their nature etc is one of basic the caratteristic of the real and true stone and him elixir of the long life

for the experimentation human no problem we are to disposition to hep in the test if you want we here in italy as groupe agape prometeo we have a good doctor very open to try it and test it stone ed elixir no problem if we want we can real and true test with doctors e scientists

but i think for the first for see if your elixir is real and it is good see for the first the aspect of the regeneration and rejuvenation and also abot this if you want it we we can well test it

my best regard alexbr
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2014 9:15 pm

The legends are a little bit exaggerated. The sheer intensity of the life force of the stone itself, makes the environment around it very uncomfortable for evil spirits. By consuming the stone, one side effect is that it purges your body of nonphysical beings. In cases of possession or demonic influence, these creatures would not be able to influence the thoughts or actions of the host body any longer. This could potentially cause the appearance of a person changing their nature.

As far as teeth regrowing, that is beyond the human body's natural capabilities even if they were greatly intensified. Unless of course the stone has the ability to rewrite DNA. (unlikely but possible).

As far as hair regrowing it is well within the human body's abilities to do. It usually happens when circulation is restored by surgical removal of plaque in the arteries. As far as hair color change, it happens from time to time in cases of pregnancy. In order for the stone to allow you to chose which hair color you want, that would require it to have the ability to let you dictate your own DNA sequence. (extremely unlikely)

I would like this elixir tested properly, but I fear the consequences.

My own experimentation has shown that it will pass your tests, and that a synthetic version could easily be mass produced if someone took the time to analyze its compounds.

The results of making this public knowledge, would be very good at first but could become very bad in the long term.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 4:07 pm

hi solarseeker  
what to say you the instructions rc for the regeneration and rejuvenation  etc is only legends??

SORRY NO !!! these is one rality tradidional not legend

I'm very sorry solarseeker but I do not think so absolutely not absolutely believe that those are just legends and traditions rose cross is based essentially according to your statements of legends
I AM SORRY NO but in the tradition rose cross etc (and I want us to make up for this as a firm and serious) are fine principles of letters between the dukes and barons etc and various aristocrats members of  high level of internal rosa cross and this  rose cross menber their private correspondence
that clearly speak of how they were astonished cyclic rejuvenation of federico federico gualdi
and the alchemist federico gualdi
NB was the true grand master of the true rose cross aurea and  as well the source of the rose gold cross German in 1700 and in the rose gold cross were in grades inner and secret data to members and after a oprecisa scula internas were precise and detailed instructions for the regeneration and rejuvenation

sincerely and with all due respect, it is not because you can not get to these traditional stone pflis an true elixir
and if your experimet not have the same result indication in the traditonal way an you not have this sane and accurate results by real true philosofical alchemical tradition
that you can be said that they are only legends

I'm very sorry but it is not so that you must make serious and traditional evidence and traditional confront and verify

and sorry solarseeker but with all due respect soori but I believe and do more in value of the traditional texts inner and secret of the rose cross and confidential and secret letters to members of
high level the rose cross which confirm the ability and capacity traditional of the stone (regeneration and rejuvenation trasmutation in gold  etc) that meets your modern hypothesis of legends sorry

and therefore I'm sorry but it is not even because (as I said already nerll'altro post above) in the thesaurus tesaurorum rc also rules in chapter  
the rose cross give as made a cyclic rejuvenation of the members rose and cross and  physical modification  indicated in chapter already mentioned .. chapter titled :
HOW TO MAKE A CHANGE FOR NATURE MAGE AND REJUVENATE
and well-regulated with strict rules and stated that they were well-defined and well-stated in the rules of the Statute of the order
and in this statute the the rc  give precise rules that to all member about the comportament must have after the regeneration and rejuvenation  etc so all legends ?
sorry but absolutly i dont think this

NO I do not think its legend also beca
use these were the instructions internal to the Rosicrucians and their very internal degrees secrets and that they were not absolutely intended for the public but also the text hyle cohayle (nb pink text) states in detail and nik wrote us a lot about what they are and What should be the characteristics and powers of real stone
and idem

NB and all this must also applies equally as well for very serious and substantial metallic transmutations that obligatorily with the real stone shall be obtained

So I do not doubt some perhaps your medical elixir maybe I'll be a good
I'm sorry but the stone must have clearly defined powers and traditionally features and if he has not is not the real stone then about each course is free to think whatever you like, however, I am serious reference to the characteristics of the traditional powers and that the real stone must from the true and traditional descriptions of internal and confidential and secret internal degrees of rosa cross must have

So having said that with all due respect but traditionally maybe even your great elixir is a good medicine,
but if it does not have the traditional characteristics described in their secret degrees from the pink cross is not the stone but perhaps maybe it is a good medicine, but not the real stone Philosopher

but even if it is only a good elixir medicine should be tested to see truly effective

my best regard alexbr

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::here the exact original in italen :::::::::::::

ciao che dirti leggende ???
mi spiace ma io non la penso assolutamente cosi non credo assolutamente che quelle siano solo leggende e che la tradizione rosa croce si basi essenzialmente secondo le tue affermazioni su leggende
NO MI SPIACE ma nella tradizione rosa croce etc ( e io noi a questa vogliamo rifarci come punto fermo e serio ) esistono fior di lettere tra principi duchi baroni etc e aristocratici vari e menbri di alto livello della rosa croce e  interni alla rosa croce e nella loro corrispondenza privata
che parlano chiaramente di come erano stupiti del ringiovanimento ciclico di federico gualdi e NB federico gualdi era il vero gran maestro della vera e aurea rosa croce nonchè della rosa croce d'oro tedesca del 1700 e nella rosa croce d'oro c'erano nei gradi interni e segreti e dati ai membri dopo una oprecisa scula internas c'erano precise e dettagliate istruzioni per la rigenerazione e ringiovanimento

e sinceramente con tutto il rispetto ma non è perchè non si riesce ad arrivare a questi preci e tradizionali risultati precisi che si può affermare che sono solo leggende mi spiace ma non è cosi che si fanno seri riscontri tradizionali

e scusa con tutto il rispetto ma io credo e do più valore a dei testi tradizionali interni e segreti della rosa croce e a lettere riservate e segrete di membri di
alto livello
della rosa croce che confermano le prerogative e capacita tradizionali della pietra che alle tue moderne ipotesi di leggende

e dunque mi spiace ma non è cosi anche perchè ( come dissi gia nerll’altro post qui sopra) nel tesauro tesaurorum rc inoltre nel capitolo regole dei rosa croce il ringiovanimento ciclico dei membri rosa croce e cambiamento fisico indicato nel capitolo gia citato..
e ben regolamentato e indicato con precise regole che erano ben precise e ben indicate nelle regole dello statuto dell’ordine
ed erano regole che erano date ai membri dunque tutte leggende ?
NO io non credo proprio anche perchè queste erano le istruzioni interni ai rosacroce e interne ai loro gradi segreti e che non erano assolutamente destinate al pubblico ma anche il testo hyle cohayle ( nb testo rosa ) afferma dettagliatamente e nik ci scrisse molto su cosa sono e cosa devono essere le caratteristiche e poteri della vera pietra

e NB idem ugualmente ciò vale parimenti per serie e molto cospicue  trasmutazioni metalliche che obbligatoriamente con la vera pietra si devono ottenere

dunque non metto in dubbio certo forse il tuo sarò un buon elixir medicale forse
ma mi spiace la pietra deve tradizionalmente avere ben precisi poteri e caratteristiche e se non li ha non è la vera pietra poi a riguardo ognuno ovviamente è libero di pensarla come vuole io comunque rimango al serio riferimento tradizionale delle caratteristiche e poteri che la vera pietra deve dalle vere e tradizionali descrizioni interne e riservate e segrete dei gradi interne dei rosa croce obbligatoriamente avere

dunque detto ciò con tutto il rispetto ma tradizionalmente il tuo forse magari è un buon ottimo elixir medicina ma se non ha le caratteristiche tradizionali descritte nei loro gradi segreti dai rosa croce non è la pietra ma forse magari è una buona medicina ma non la vera pietra filosofale ma comunque anche se è un solo un buon elixir va testato per vederne veramente l'efficacia

cordiali saluti alexbr
Back to top Go down
lapis33

lapis33

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2013-12-17

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 3:44 pm

Golden RC etc joined taking stone with theurgy, and other ritual and magic techniques. The stone kinda opened them for the divine, plus purifications to make space for divine love, because everything contrary to Divine must be destroyed before such union.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 8:33 pm

Hi lapis33
yes this is true but only in part of this is true but this is in some other instructions, for example, instead in many internal degrees rc and especially in Ecstasy secret federico gualdi (NB ecstasy secret from which comes the thesaurus and the whole structure of rc real gold rose cross rose gold cross as well) and in the manuscript Cabala et Philosophia Naturæ et Artis

of the federico gualdi are much based on manipulations of ancient chemistry but everything is always in close connection with radiation exposures universal night moon sun seasons oxen light temperatures etc.
instead methodologies are very dry and very little spiritual and yet much more dry but very heavy (just read a few) and have very little spiritual instructions of Ecstasy secret of federico gualdi untranslated and unpublished sull'omunculus that the thesaurus is entitled he 10th chapter of the revolution of minds

NB Chapter sull'omunculus titled de la révolution des esprits that was only very partially published in the thesaurus under the title The 10th chapter of the revolution of minds
NB chapter that is some thesaurus thesaurorum addiritura so expressly omitted QUOTE
The 10th chapter of the revolution of minds we omit
however, expressly "quia doctrinam catholicam and non sanam theologicam"quia et doctrinam catholicam not Sanam theologicam

as well as create an animal spirit servant and marriage with a "created" the fairy etc federico gualdi

(NB and from here it is clear that in the various centers of the golden rosa cross on a spiritual vision there was absolutely no unanimity in fact many other thesaurus thesaurus bring the chapter omit it and very hard criticize it very hard but it omuncolus etc is there are as a very big secret in all original version of him federico gualdi extasi secert and in him Cabala et Philosophia Naturæ et Artis

NB IS GOOD WELL REMENBER ALWAYS THAT : the federico gualdi that was as we have seen and as with many publications (including former related to our environment ) was widely shown to be the grand master and founder of the thesaurus thesaurorum of the true cross, as well as the rose gold rose gold cross )
here am attaching the link of exstasi secret of gualdI (sorry but is  in german) online

http://digital.bib-bvb.de/view/bvbmets/viewer.0.5.jsp?folder_id=0&dvs=1399938844495~611&pid=2811371&locale=it&usePid1=true&usePid2=true#

Ecstasy secret federico gualdi that were already made ​​public well in 2 versions in 1789 and in 1797 the pink cross decided to make them public and publicly disclose and print them along with many of their huge secret (hence the bullshit and nonsense on keeping the secret really are already at zero with pink cross let alone today ) think also about the famous larcana divine secret of alchemy solar and operational text was published by the pink cross left in 1885 with an edition of the printing of Komotau in bohemia

https://archive.org/details/Arcana_Divina
that it is the same of this manuscript original
http://search.obvsg.at/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?tabs=detailsTab&ct=display&fn=search&doc=ONB_aleph_onb06000449152&indx=1&recIds=ONB_aleph_onb06000449152&recIdxs=0&elementId=0&renderMode=poppedOut&displayMode=full&frbrVersion=&dscnt=1&vl(1UI0)=contains&scp.scps=scope%3A%28%22ONB%22%29&frbg=&tab=default_tab&dstmp=1399963362857&srt=rank&mode=Basic&dum=true&tb=t&vl(freeText0)=Adnotationes%20hermeticae.%20Fasc.%203&vid=ONB

interesting to understand the internal degrees of  gold rosa cross are imho very important text

Book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

and in this regard it is interesting in English it is the pdf of one general Explanations of the various degrees essentially based on the book of Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.

(Pdf which was made up of members of the golden downb looking for a way to apply for accreditation affiliation rc ' gold invented and absolutely non-existent they know only that there are various Masonic archives
the various degrees of inner and secret rc )

pdf link http://www.rosae-crucis.net/gurc.pdf

my best regard alexbr

ps
I ask for help and pdf documents to be uploaded to share
therefore, to attach about the rc and other

texts eg thesaurus Ecstasy gualdi federico the book of Bermhard Beyer of the general panoramic of the internal degrees of the golden rc etc and other original documents and some files very real and traditional heavy mb (in order to reason about data very real and true traditional operating on everything ) you can recommend a

url but that it is not must are the store : https://www.dropbox.com/  

You can also recommend a simple program that divides extract pdf pages and media , however, the program must support and accept immediately and pdf documents on which to work for separating and extracting pages very grand in mb

thanks for the help and sorry for my inexperience with compiuter

:::::::::::::::::.here the exact original italia:::::::::::::

hi lapis33
si cio è vero ma solo in parte è vero ciò ma questo è in alcune istruzioni in altre per esempio invece
in molti gradi interni rc e sopratutto nelle extasi segrete di federico gualdi ( NB
estasi segrete da cui deriva il thesauro e tutta la struttura dei rc della vera e aurea rosa croce nonche della rosa croce d'oro ) e nel manoscritto Cabala et Philosophia Naturæ et Artis

del del federico gualdi sono invece molto basati su manipolazioni di chimica antica ma tutto ciò è sempre in stretta connessione con irradiazioni universali esposizioni notturne luna sole stagioni buoi luce temperature etc
le metodologie invece sono molto secche e ben poco spirituali e ancora molto più secche  ma molto pesanti ( basta leggere alcune ) e molto poco spirituale sono le istruzioni delle extasi segrete del gualdi non tradotta e non pubblicata sull'omunculus che nel tesauro è intitolato Le 10e chapitre de la révolution des esprits

capitolo he 10th chapter of the revolution of minds che è in alcuni thesaurus thesaurorum addiritura cosi espressamente omesso cito
Le 10e chapitre de la révolution des esprits
nous omettons
toutefois expressément "quia doctrinam catholicam et non Sanam theologicam

( NB e da qui si capisce che nelle vari centri rosa croce su una visione spirituale non c'era assolutamente unanimita infatti molti thesauro mettono il capitolo altri tesauro lo omettono e lo criticano molto duramente ma che ra molto ben presente e molto segreto nelle extasi originali di federico gualdi
il federico gualdi che era come abbiamo visto e come con molte pubblicazioni (anche ex legate al nostro ambiente) è stato
ampiamente dimostrato essere il gran maestro fondatore del tesauro thesaurorum e della vera aurea rosa croce nonche della rosa croce d'oro )

(NB capitolo sull'omunculus solo estremamente parzialmente pubblicata nel thesauro sotto il titolo Le 10e chapitre de la révolution des esprits
nonche come creare un animale spirito servente e matrimonio con una "creata" fata etc del federico gualdi
qui allego il link delle exstasi segrete del gualdo on line extasi segrete

link
http://digital.bib-bvb.de/view/bvbmets/viewer.0.5.jsp?folder_id=0&dvs=1399938844495~611&pid=2811371&locale=it&usePid1=true&usePid2=true#

extasi segrete di federico gualdi che gia furono rese pubbliche in ben 2 versioni nel 1789 e una nel 1797 i rosa croce decisero di rendere pubblici e divulgare e stampare pubblicamente assieme a molti loro enormi loro segreti ( dunque le menate e le idiozie sul mantenere il segreto stanno veramente a zero gia con i rosa croce figuriamoci oggi ) si pensi anche a riguardo che la famosa larcana divina testo operativo e segretissimo dell'alchimia solare fu pubblicato dai rosa croce rimasti nel 1885 con una edizione della stamperia di komotau in bohemia
https://archive.org/details/Arcana_Divina
che è la la pubblicazione uguale di questo manoscritto originale
http://search.obvsg.at/primo_library/libweb/action/display.do?tabs=detailsTab&ct=display&fn=search&doc=ONB_aleph_onb06000449152&indx=1&recIds=ONB_aleph_onb06000449152&recIdxs=0&elementId=0&renderMode=poppedOut&displayMode=full&frbrVersion=&dscnt=1&vl(1UI0)=contains&scp.scps=scope%3A%28%22ONB%22%29&frbg=&tab=default_tab&dstmp=1399963362857&srt=rank&mode=Basic&dum=true&tb=t&vl(freeText0)=Adnotationes%20hermeticae.%20Fasc.%203&vid=ONB

interessante per capire i gradi interni della rosa croce d'oro sono imho molto importanti il testo di Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
In amazon : http://www.amazon.de/Lehrsystem-Ordens-Gold--Rosenkreuzer-Pansophia/dp/3902705027/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1351794581&sr=8-2 (now i found and i attach version itatian in thread Thesauro Thesaurorum )

e a riguardo in inglese è interessante il pdf di spegazioni dei vari gradi basato essenzialmente sul libro di Bermhard Beyer Das Lehrsystem des Ordens der Gold- und Rosenkreuzer. Pansophia - Urquellen inneren Lebens.
( pdf che è stato fatto da membri della golden downb che cercano cosi di accreditarsi una affiliazione rc 'oro inventata e assolutamente inesistente loro sanno solo in che vari archivi massonici ci sono
i vari gradi interni e segreti della rc )

link pdf http://www.rosae-crucis.net/gurc.pdf

cordiali saluti alexbr

ps
chiedo aiuto per pdf e documenti da caricare per condividerli
dunque per allegare a riguardo della rc e altri

testi es thesauro extasi federico gualdi libro gradi Bermhard Beyer etc e altri documenti originali e veri e tradizionali alcuni file molto pesanti in mb ( in modo da ragionare su dati molto concreti veri tradizionali e operativi su tutto cio ) potete consigliarmi un

url che non sia pero https://www.dropbox.com/

potete anche consigliarmi un programma semplice che suddivida estragga pagine e supporti i pdf pero il programma deve supportare e accettare da subito pdf e documenti su cui lavorare per separazione ed estrazione pagine molto grand in mb

grazie per l'aiuto e scusatemi per la mia imperizia col compiuter

Last edited by alexbr on Tue May 13, 2014 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:12 am

So alexbr . If you want the medicinal effects of this substance tested I will need to know how many doses you want.

It takes $25 US to ship out of the states, plus the cost of fuel for the distillation and calcination step,and my time that it takes to actually monitor the whole process.  On top of that the process requires dry distillation which means my distillation equipment frequently breaks due to thermal shock.

Without the shipping my break even point is $30 US per gram. If I was going to produce this elixir full time then I would need to do this as an actual job.  To make a job like this equal to minimum wage I would have to charge $75 US per gram.

At full potency a gram should last a single person over a month. The true stone should be able to cure life long diseases if it is taken for that long.

At the potency I like to use, a single gram lasts just over a week. The true stone should be able to cure all ailments that lasted a year or less within this time.

I have not yet learned what the medicinal effects of this substance are, after it has been fermented with silver. I have learned that it definitely has medicinal effects.

In theory I should be able to multiply this to the glowing stage. If that is possible, then a single gram properly diluted in wine should last a million people one month.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 5:24 pm

quoted from solar above in his responses, " 4: I am still trying to figure out transmutation. It may sound simple but it is in fact very tricky to do right. The stone made by this recipe is a nonmetal. This makes it extremely difficult to get it to combine with metals. Once I figure out how to make the projection powder, then I may have a better chance of figuring out weather or not you can transmute metals with this stone."

have you tried melting the metal first and then dropping the stone wrapped in clay or honey in the melted metal? seems i remember some texts about dropping the stone in molten metal with the stone wrapped in something. was it wax maybe?

on a different note, if one purchased a stone from you, how would one best use it for the medicinal/spiritual effects based on your experience? would there be any no nos you have learned that should not be repeated? and also, you mentioned above that the stone made from owns personal P.DEW had very strong connections to that person. If so, how would this effect someone completely different ingesting the stone made from you?
Back to top Go down
Near Death

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2014-03-20

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:54 pm

He's right, the stone is only meant to be ingested by the person who made it. It is the stone of that philosopher and that philosopher only. Furthermore, this man is a scam artist.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 6:59 pm

if he is a scam artist (i assume you mean solarseeker), how do you know this? aside from believing to be on the right path and making progress, or mentioning selling a book or stone for his time, i do not believe that is enough to downright call him a scam artist. do you have any constructive information to confirm these accusations? Have you completed your work? or you doing any work? it would be silly for me to blindly believe what you say when i have not seen any recent research or advice from you. please explain farther why you say what you say? should solar be a scam artist, it would be the best interest of this forum to know why.
Back to top Go down
Near Death

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:12 pm

I'm not only suspicious of you.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:19 pm

i am not even sure i understand that. You are not only suspicious of me? does that mean that you were already suspicious of me and now are suspicious of solarseeker? If so, I did not know i had caught you attention. Makes me curious why though as I am known to be the curious type. Or are you placing me in the scam category as you have placed solar? I honestly am a little confused.
Back to top Go down
Near Death

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:33 pm

State your name and your quest!
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:38 pm

chris - independence and advancement is what i seek. Smile you are pointing fingers and asking questions, but providing no answers or knowledge. How long do you plan to continue to do this?
Back to top Go down
Near Death

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:41 pm

You should always capitalize a proper noun if that is your true name even. Now state who sent you or speak the truth!
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 7:50 pm

lol. that is my name. I dont have to hide from anyone. I am already hidden. Again, are you here simply to waste space and point fingers or are you actually worth anything to this forum? Also, you have not replied to your "introduce yourself" post. if you wanna continue this game, thats fine, i am free at the moment and enjoy childish games to kill time. but can we please trash up your post there instead of this thread here?
Back to top Go down
Near Death

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:39 pm

I don't see what post you're referring to. If you have nothing to hide then tell me who sent you.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:45 pm

-removed cause looking back, i am just wasting space.
Back to top Go down
Near Death

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 10:58 pm

Pity, I thought you could be salvaged.  Sad Sad 
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 1:28 am

Near Death wrote:
Pity, I thought you could be salvaged.  Sad Sad 
Shame you can't ban people who don't bow to your cult of personality anymore, eh ∴N.D.C∴? After all, you're supposed to be dead! lol Unless you'd like to explain to the kind folks here how you faked the whole thing.

Sure explains the username.  tongue You think you're so clever Nicky.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2014 5:44 pm

thepassamist wrote:
quoted from solar above in his responses, " 4: I am still trying to figure out transmutation. It may sound simple but it is in fact very tricky to do right. The stone made by this recipe is a nonmetal. This makes it extremely difficult to get it to combine with metals. Once I figure out how to make the projection powder, then I may have a better chance of figuring out weather or not you can transmute metals with this stone."

have you tried melting the metal first and then dropping the stone wrapped in clay or honey in the melted metal? seems i remember some texts about dropping the stone in molten metal with the stone wrapped in something. was it wax maybe?

#1 Yes I have tried this stone with bees wax and added it to molten lead and later boiling mercury metal.  I was reading yesterday  study and I noticed an extremely short segment that said that projection powder does not melt in the fierce heat of fire.  So I decided to look in a few more books  study study  study study .  It seems that the part of the stone that melts also sublimates. The part that does not melt does not sublimate. Its this super fixed part that needs to be "cerated" by imbibing with its volatile spirit and incubated in a BM bath until it melts again.

At least that's what I think its saying. So I'm gonna try working with this super fixed spongy material and see if it has any effects on the metals. If I understand modern chemistry correctly, this substance should be silver chloride which formed by silver metal reacting with the salt of the stone itself.  At the very least it should have a far higher metal content and thus be more alloy-able with metals.

thepassamist wrote:

on a different note, if one purchased a stone from you, how would one best use it for the medicinal/spiritual effects based on your experience? would there be any no nos you have learned that should not be repeated? and also, you mentioned above that the stone made from owns personal P.DEW had very strong connections to that person. If so, how would this effect someone completely different ingesting the stone made from you?

#2 I like to use it in dry form, a few times the first day, then a decreasing amount every consecutive day just enough to maintain the healing effects. Mind you I prefer the stone not fermented.  As far as no nos go I suggest not letting a dry piece sit on your tongue. At full strength it is slightly corrosive to skin (like citric acid candy[doesn't taste like candy]). Also at full multiplication the unfermented stone causes intense but momentary psychic high if taken at full strength, so I don't use it at all.

#3 It has excellent effects on all forms of life. It would have more or less an equal effect on someone else as it would on me.

Note: I prefer to use the stone multiplied but not fermented as an elixir. It has considerably stronger psychic benifits before fermentation then after. Both seem to have the same physical benefits. Mind you I have not had nearly as much experience working with the fermented stone as I would like. It is very possible that I may decide later on that a fermented stone is better.
Back to top Go down
Near Death

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 11:59 am

The Philosopher's Stone that transmutes saturn into sol is a red colored stone, made of carmot, wherein the subtle and the gross have been conjoined, and which must melt like wax in the flame of a candle. Any stone made from one's body must be taken in by that body only.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 5:48 pm

@ Near Death: Yes you are mostly right.

The words of the sages tell us that you cannot have a true whiteness unless there have first been blackness, and you cannot have true redness unless there have first been whiteness.

This stone is first black then white then yellow then red in that order.  

It melts very easily in the heat of a candle flame, yet never smokes or fumes even at 2000F, it can be crushed into a power and dissolves easily in water.  The subtle and gross have been properly conjoined, although I wonder if you know what this means.

The term "Saturn" usually refers to philosophic lead or philosophic antimony rather than the metal. It is another name for the black stage of the work,and sometimes used to refer to the first matter.

This stone/elixir works very well for all forms of life in all kingdoms plant,animal,mineral. If this were not so then two of my dogs would no longer be living. It has been well purified by a very intense fire,and is very sterile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The white stone for sale.    The white stone for sale.  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The white stone for sale.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next