The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Real Elixir and Stone

Go down 
+2
AmonD
E-thor
6 posters
AuthorMessage
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

The Real Elixir and Stone Empty
PostSubject: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 12:26 am

I' m writing this post mostly to help those who may be in a morass of confusion over the many ( and verbose) posts that have appeared over the past few months. I'm going to state plainly what many have tried to obfuscate. The real elixir ( and only true one) and stone are made of one thing! They are a maximum amount of matter in a minimum amount of space. In other words, they are the astral fire, aethers etc. condensed down to a liquid or solid. Anything else is a cheap imitation or something too weak to be of much use. This is information may not surprise some but when I was a young alchemist, this information was not easy to come by and it took some reading and thinking to come to that conclusion. Now, it seems that this is an open secret. I know the descriptions of the elixir to be true because I have seen it for myself and tasted it (but that is another story). The green lion has nothing to do with its color and everything to do with its unripened state just as a fruit needs time to mature. There are several hurdles ahead of the pilgrim on his path ( which path are you going to choose? Wet or dry) and practical obstacles but knowing the destination can be helpful to plotting your course. Hopefully this post will give you a North Star to steer by!
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:47 am

The texts highlight to search for 3 in 1.(Sulphur,Mercury and Salt in 1 single material).Many people dont understand that exactly.Thanks for posting that thor
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:09 am

Amon is %100 correct and mirror of alchemy breaks that concept down in one of the best ways

http://www.alchemywebsite.com/mirror.html

those 3 things in 1 is the one thing

however all things can be broken down into those 3 priciples

because everything came from 1 and everything can return to 1

1 of 3

3 of 1

study its more philosophical than literal however yet it is .......most literal Wink
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 9:17 am

I think that this is also a very interesting way to interpret the "one for all and all for one" Razz secret symbolism
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 3:17 pm

@ E-thor: As true as your words are, it does not become a student of the art to intentionally hide behind riddles and alegories when conversing with other students of the art. Riddles and so forth are spicifically to confound those who are not active seekers. When amongst active seekers it is considered common courtesy to be as open and concise as your own conscience will allow. For those who have the stone I can understand a certain level of secrecy for safety sake,but as for everyone else any secrecy of any kind only serves to hinder learning.

On an unrelated note: If you have actually taken the elixir of life made from the stone itself then you are the stone. Your blood may actually posess the power of transmutation. As a result of this you may be able to coagulate your own blood into a limitless supply of Ph Stone whenever you need it. (see blood test thread)
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2013-02-01

PostSubject: The stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 7:13 am

Very Happy

Last edited by Drgn9991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:41 pm

Most interesting indeed,I will be watching your posts carefully. study

Could I bug you for a picture of the finished stone? I would be especially greatful for an image of the stone of silver.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 2:46 pm

@solar - so I talk plainly and you scold me? Dragon talks in circles and nothing? I think I know where you are coming from
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:23 pm

Last edited by AmonD on Sat Jun 01, 2013 9:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 9:44 pm

The prime difference between you and dragon is the substance of content. Dragon seems to talk in circles but in fact his words are in actuality very practical and direct,in pointing towards a spicific laboratory process,albeit rather wordy and incomplete thus far. None the less his info appears to come from first hand laboratory work.

On the other hand you (E-thor) also write rather practical and direct. It just seems that most of the info you're providing is from book learning. You're dead on accurate, but the info itself has very little practical application in actual laboratory operations.

In short I esteem actual laboratory work and information regarding practical alchemy far more than I regard book learning and conjecture. That is not to say I despise book learning because it's extremely important,just that it cannot be the primary focus in it's own right.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: The stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 6:50 am

Very Happy

Last edited by Drgn9991 on Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 8:18 am

Dragon i have emailed you as well,if you dont mind
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:18 am

I got your email and have replied. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Took this from another post   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:41 am

I took this from another post because it has the 3 ingredient's i'm opening and had to show this because this post was taken from a book and its a good post to start with understanding what i'm expounding to those with open ears.

" Take our Artificial Antimony, but not the Natural
Antimony as it comes out of the Earth, for that is too dry
for our work, and hath little or no humidity, or fatness in
it, but take I say, our Artificial Antimonial Compound,
which is abundantly replinished with the Dew Of Heaven and
the fatness and unctuosity of the earth, wherein precious
Oils and rich Mercuries are by Nature closely sealed up,
and hidden from the eyes of all ignorant deriders of the
great and wonderful mysteries of Almighty God, to the end
that seeing they should not see, nor understand, what he
hath in-closed in the most obvious, common, and
contemptible beginnings of all Things in the whole World.
This our Antimonial Compound is only to be revealed to
the Children of Art, who firmly believe the constant truth
thereof, and whom in all fraternal love and charity we say,
that it is made of one Sulphur, and of two Mercuries, which
otherwise by the wise Philosophers are called, the Sun,
Moon, and Mercury, or as some of them will more plainly
have it, Salt, Sulphur, and Mercury, which are the three
several and distinct substances and bodies, although for the most part we term them but one Thing,
because in the conclusion of our work they make but one
Thing, that is our admirable Elixir, and they have all one
original, and tend altogether but to one end. For if we had
not in our Work a triune aspect of these Planets, and did
not begin it with a Trinity, all would be lost labour and
inutilous profile. "

The rest will be given in time.
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:42 am

otherwise by the wise Philosophers are called, the Sun,
Moon, and Mercury, or as some of them will more plainly
have it, Salt, Sulphur, and Mercury, which are the three
several and distinct substances and bodies, although for the most part we term them but one Thing,because in the conclusion of our work they make but one
Thing, that is our admirable Elixir, and they have all one
original, and tend altogether but to one end.

Like I said its going to get deep in here very soon.This is no gimmick its going to be the real thing.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 12:21 pm

Dragon very interesting your intention compliment me also i have emailed you as well,if you dont mind

my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Drgn9991

Drgn9991

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:19 pm

I replied to you too.Just hang tight the rest is coming in time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Real Elixir and Stone   The Real Elixir and Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Real Elixir and Stone
Page 1 of 1