The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sergio and the Group of Twelve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

Sergio and the Group of Twelve Empty
PostSubject: Sergio and the Group of Twelve   Sergio and the Group of Twelve Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2016 1:55 pm

About 7 years ago, Sergio had a discussion with ∴N.D.C∴, and he mentioned some details about allotropic forms that are of great interest to me.

Does anyone know how to contact him or his group?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Sergio and the Group of Twelve   Sergio and the Group of Twelve Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2016 2:29 pm

This is Nick's group. (What's left of it)

Sorry to say Nick died.

At any rate we continue studying and progressing together.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Sergio and the Group of Twelve   Sergio and the Group of Twelve Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 1:18 am

I don' remember any contact info being given. Old post is still here.
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Sergio and the Group of Twelve   Sergio and the Group of Twelve Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2016 9:01 pm

bluefloor wrote:
I don' remember any contact info being given. Old post is still here.
Unfortunately, all the old links to Sergio are no longer valid. I've tried for 2 years to contact them without success.

Sergio (and his group) seems to have completely disappeared, despite at least my, very sincere interest in what he had to say.

Based on what he said to ∴N.D.C∴ (which he unfortunately misunderstood or failed to fully recognize the significance of), I believe that they sincerely had some legitimate information about how to proceed with the Stone. There were some subtle details that are extremely rarely, if ever, mentioned anywhere, that, based on my own research, point to a viable solution missed by almost everybody. Likely, because nobody else picked up on some of these valuable details, they felt that it was time to go back undercover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sergio and the Group of Twelve   Sergio and the Group of Twelve Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sergio and the Group of Twelve
Page 1 of 1