The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

secret of

Go down 
+5
E-thor
Schmildvich
leonverde
Traveller
gallahad
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
gallahad

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-10-08

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 7:47 am

helo,

i just wanted to share my point of view for the transmutation things.  

1.First of all i recomend to study book of aquarious. Then --> read this:
http://www.firstpost.com/india/gir-cows-_______-gold-claim-junagadh-agricultural-university-scientists-2860806.html

2.then look into this: ( VERY IMPORTANT)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PVnS72IIY8

then -->
http://gizmodo.com/5948739/researchers-discover-bacteria-that-can-produce-pure-gold

3.http://www.human-resonance.org/geyser_reactor.html  
and http://www.human-resonance.org/silver-gold.html

then read about co2 gans from keshe foundation.

To sum up:  I hope that u will use the law of analogy and have understanding of this  things.  
p.s i dont make stone yet.  In my opinion  there are "many" diffrent stones for each metal for itself or one stone for all metals but is more complicated to grow it. I would be pleased if someone would like to share his knowlegde (true and practical knowlegde ) on prv msg.

ps.
Look that everything in here is done i nanoscale. Read alchemist Michal Sedziwoj texts  and he clearly claimed that the stone is a pure gold crystal  grown form nanoparticles ( kind of) Smile

have luck!

Last edited by gallahad on Tue Dec 27, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 1:13 pm

Links are not working, could you please tell me what exactly you want to know, And what about bacteria, is it converting Gold Chloride to Gold, or really producing any amount of gold, if yes then what is the phenomena through which the Gold is producing.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 3:39 pm

Wow! I need a Cow.
and
Bacteria as well...

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2016 4:09 pm

Silver to Gold is the champions discovery but, this method has a far early origin. When the silver coin has fallen mistakenly in one of the casks of Wines, where the fermentation was in working process, and in result it worked on silver as well and plate it over a layer of Gold because of the existing yeast in the wine. So thence the Champion made his method, of Phonon Resonance.

But the exact temperature is 109F to resonate Silver atoms, with the frequency of Gold. Which brings its transmutation to Gold. But somewhere champion also said, that silver remains intact and only works as a catalyst, and the yeast itself, is converting and bringing a layer of Gold over Silver.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 5:50 am

Here is the Silver Yeast Experiment...

Silver Yeast Champion Experiment
Silver is a germacide. When the yeast comes in contact with the silver, it will die and mutate into a new microbe called W1. It is this mutation that allows for the gold to form. Hence this is why it takes so long for you to see results.

1 bucket similar to a 5 gallon bucket purchased at a hardware store
10 to 15 ounces of silver shot which can be ordered from any jewelry store.
One gallon of distilled water
One kilogram of yeast [Preferred Fleischmann’s yeast]
Place the silver yeast and water in the bucket and place the bucket in an area that is warm. I use the sun as my heater but sunlight is not required.

Hint: Yeast contain silver binding proteins.
The preferred temperature is near 100 degrees but the process will work at lower temperatures but is slower. Try to stir the bucket at least three times a day. During the first two days you may see the yeast rise. Just stir in back into the water. It will take between four and seven days for you to start seeing the first gold color on top of your silver shot. Depending on conditions it may take upwards to twenty days."

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 5:52 am

But if you want to do the same Layering of Gold in a quick way then try this one...

Silver Lime water experiement (from 1745)
The recipe has been tested in 1998. Take hot lime directly from the furnace (it is required to prepare lime from hard rock) put water on it to get the strongest water you can; melt pure silver, & which is free of gold: & when it will be melted, drop it in this lime water; having repeated the operation three to four times, treat silver with nitric acid, you will find that a certain amount of gold has been produced.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 5:54 am

And in a more better way with Dew and Mercury...

May Dew and Mercury into Gold
In May, during full moon, one spreads out linen cloths over the dew wet grass. Early the next morning one wrings the dew out of the cloths into a vessel. Then one needs two pounds of mercury (yes, it really says two pounds, so apparently it was both cheap and easily available in those days. An old French pound is 489 grams)
One then pours a little of the dew water over the mercury and lets it cook over a low heat until the dew has evaporated. Then a new portion of dew is added and further cooked, until it also has evaporated. One continues doing this until one has used all the dew.

Finally the mercury is poured through a sieve of fine gauze or linen. When the cloth has dried some of the mercury has been transmuted into gold and caught in the fabric.
One can then continue working with the remaining mercury when one has collected a new portion of dew. This can be done for a few days while the full moon is still present. This is a true transmutation of mercury into gold.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 6:05 am

Now in this experiment it is actually going to produce 5mg,... oh sorry 55mg of Gold, see how the isotope Hg197 would fall to Au, I recommend this, a best one in all of the other layering of Gold experiments...

"Treatment" of the Mercury, to make Gold.
Extract your Mercury from Cinnabar (HgS) by roasting, or get it from a Chemical Supply Company. We suggest at least 1kg of Mercury (two will be better). We have observed that the "purified" Mercury gives very poor results because in the process of "purification" some properties are lost (the Mercury goes in the wrong isomeric configuration). The Mercury from Electric Switches is usually not purified. This is why it works better. Best of all will work the Mercury from HgS. Once obtained your Mercury (we suggest 1 or 2 kg ) do the following.

1) Divide the Mercury in stocks of 500g.

2) Take a 100g sample from each of the 500g and dissolve it into a solution of 1 to 5 Nitric Acid, heating at about 80°. Normally it will dissolve completely. If not take note of what remains.

3) Put the remaining 400g in a glass container (1 liter Kerr Jars are good).

4) Prepare a solution of 1/2 liter white wine vinegar and 1/2 liter of Acetic Acid.

5) Put 1/2 liter of the mixture into the Jar, so that the Mercury will be completely covered.

6) Shake the Jar by hand for a few minutes until the Mercury is reduced to tiny beads, so that the surface in contact with the liquid is a maximum.

7) Do the shaking one or two times a day.

8.) After about two weeks some kind of sludge comes out from the Mercury and "covers" it. If you have two Jars: a) you can keep one clean shaking and substituting the solution with a new 1/2 liter. Save the 1/2 liter solution in another Kerr Jar. In one day the sludge will go to the bottom and you can recover and use again the clean mixture. b) just shake the solution in the second Jar one or two times a day. Look if there is any difference in the final results.

9) After about two months (with Mercury from HgS) you can make the first test: take 100g of the "treated Mercury" and dissolve it in 1 to 5 Nitric Acid (100cc Nitric Acid + 500cc water) at about 80°. You should find the kind of Gold shown in the photographs.

10)You can repeat the dissolution every 15 days three more times (for each Kerr Jar). Pay attention to change the lids of the Kerr Jars at least every 15 days. The Mixture of vinegar and Acetic Acid is very corrosive: it will "eat" the lids of the Kerr Jars.

11) After having dissolved the Mercury pour the solution and clean the Gold (keep it in the beaker) with a mixture 1 to 2 Nitric Acid (100cc Nitric Acid + 200cc distilled water). Pour the 1 to 2 Nitric Acid and wash the Gold with water. Pour the water and dry the Gold in the beaker on a hot plate.

Back to top Go down
gallahad

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-10-08

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 12:31 pm

yo Traveller, i didnt want to give You all the next reciepie of making gold. I wanted to give u the idea.

didn't u thought the way proces of making stone is taking so long?
maybe cus we need to grow bacterias? ( prima materia? prima bacterias material from metals, animals, soil, allmost everything, even in space there are detected bacterias)

secondly: many of alchemsts said that we need to speed up the proces of nature and cycle it. Look for https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carbon_cycle

The transmutation is no a magic its a real thing and must be done by chemical, biological laws. We just need to figure it out. How crystal are grown? how metals grows? etc etc.

I though that my post will provide a brainstrom of positive ideas and conclusion but what i see is only mess and useless reciepies
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 1:17 pm

I've given you the same recipies as you were sharing the information about champions method, so in reply I've given you the different methods of nano production of gold.

And about bacteria, about which process you're alluding me, i'm not using any kind of \"philosophical dew\", but there is a method which reminds me of my grand uncle, that's why I was sharing with all of you, the information about his process which includes somewhere \"philosophical dew\".

Brother I understand the nature of things. I'm such kind of an alchemist of now a times, which not only know about Alchemy, but I can express chemistry in terms of Alchemy. Now as you see there are millions of Compounds in Chemistry, I can tell you the nature of all of them, in alchemical terms. Because without having any knowledge of their nature you can't work on them.

If you have any process which includes the use of Bacteria, then it would be out of alchemy. Remember a wise person works on roots not on branches.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2016 1:37 pm

Oh I got it you said above that you've read the book of aquarious. In this I like the article of Aliens UFOs, and else I haven't found anything useful in it. If you're following this book then good luck, and use Cow \"philosophical dew\" which is the best. But Jay Weidner don't prefer it.

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Dec 30, 2016 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
leonverde

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-01-26

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Interesting
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2018 1:39 am

leonverde wrote:
Interesting

Indeed!

Traveller wrote:

Oh I got it you said above that you've read the book of aquarious. In this I like the article of Aliens UFOs, and else I haven't found anything useful in it. If you're following this book then good luck, and use Cow \"philosophical dew\" which is the best. But Jay Weidner don't prefer it.

Do you speak from experience? Have you used Cow \"philosophical dew\" in your Work, Traveller?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 12:45 am

The GW path is a false path.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2018 11:39 pm

E-thor wrote:
The GW path is a false path.

Have you gotten the chance to put into practice a path that is True?

How is it working for you?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:28 am

The dry path is a worthy path to explore. The wet path is difficult because it requires finding a liquid mercury in quantity and it takes much longer. The only place you will succeed is in the metal kingdom. Within the metals there is buried a sufficient quantity of aether in solid form. You cannot find this anywhere else. You may gather a small quantity using the dew collection method, and even succeed in dissolving gold. But you will have no mercury to feed it. Reflect on a what a process is and how to perform 3 of them.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:30 am

Symbolism has served me far better than chemical theory.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:09 am

E-thor wrote:
Symbolism has served me far better than chemical theory.

Have you been able to achieve anything worthwhile?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:12 am

That’s what everyone is trying to attain.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 6:13 am

hi E-thor
so you work in antimoni so stibine+iron dry phat ?
or what metallic you usein it ?
or your way it is based as french group made as one interpretation of vase oak and so made the salt by it oak and have the salt by it the salt of carbonate of potassio as some french group

and by this your way dry what concrete result have on this way can you transmute can you cure or have only a some philosophical matter to must try develop and process the further the process  ?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 11:52 am

Knowing the right ingredients is only part of it. You have to learn quantities and temperatures to work at. You don’t need to repeat questions on two different threads, I will see your question.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 12:04 pm

hi E-thor

sorry but it is not same question you say you work on dry way of fulcanelli and so in one post i put a precise question about it
so i ask if you know and work om manuscript true and original of group of of fulcanelli nb this it is a one traditional original operative manuscript that is call manuscrit noke book of laboratory of dr emerit disciple of henri cotton alvare disciple direct of dujol-fulcanelli lignage direct and if you work on this method of this manuscript
mb here the manuscript here is only one part of this complete note book of laboratory of dr emerit disciple direct of coton alvare menber of the old group very secret fulcanelli and here of this manuscript are only a little part you know it ? you work whit this dry method original of fulcanelli ? or ?

https://www.scribd.com/document/356839243/Dujols-Pierre-Chrysopee

and you say not use antimoni quote

you say

No, antimony. You have to figure out how to marry Mars and Venus.

ok and what metal use you same metal of lignage old direct fulcalelli disciple that it is write very clear in him manuscript of crysopea galena lead ? or for your interpretation what it si your work

2  you say you have found

i quote
Schmildvich
Have you been able to achieve anything worthwhile?
E-thor answer
That’s what everyone is trying to attain.

SO
and by this your way dry what concrete result have on this way can you transmute ?
can you have realized pancea universal elixir true to cure ?

or have only a some philosophical matter to must try develop and process the further the process  ?

regard
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 1:26 pm

I am not working from a manuscript. I don’t think trying to find a recipe works for anyone. I have used symbolism to uncover what I think is the true mercury which is found in all metals but is accessible in only one. I have created different stones using this mercury. I have had unusual transmutations happen. I haven’t created the stone I want yet to achieve the transmutations I want. I spend a lot of time reading Fulcanelli’s works. I think he is the most forthcoming and leaves the most clues for the investigator. I know some alchemists have worked with Galena, but I have found that to be a dead end since that is a mineral of lead. They are basing that on one statement of Fulcanelli’s and I don’t think it is justified. There are specific statements Fulcanelli has made about iron and it’s preeminence in the work.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 4:11 pm

E-thor wrote:
I have used symbolism to uncover what I think is the true mercury which is found in all metals but is accessible in only one. I have created different stones using this mercury. I have had unusual transmutations happen.

Can you describe what this "true mercury" looks like? I assume you are using iron as your starting subject; ...is this correct?

Regarding the different stones you have made, what are you able to do with them?

What kind of transmutations have you witnessed?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2018 5:00 pm

The mercury can look like clear water or a white powder. Paracelsus gives a clue about this. The mercury has the ability all it’s own to change things. Transmutation is a fairly general term. But mercury definitely can change most metals without creating a “stone”. This why it is called the universal solvent. It changes iron into a rust colored stone (not rust though). The more pure it is, it can dissolve gold. Then creates a yellow water. Aluminum is fairly resistant. Copper is completely dissolved. I haven’t tried lead or tin.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

secret of  Empty
PostSubject: Re: secret of    secret of  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

secret of
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next