The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm

I don't read modern day alchemy. I barely read alchemy anymore, am I still a prey?

Glauber's book is long. I still don't understand what the heck Mary The Prophetess is saying in her conversation with Aros.

How are you certain that this isn't the case with you and Glauber?
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 5:56 pm

*double post*
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:08 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:30 pm

Let's take a step back my friend Smile

I've read books. I don't now. I've read in the past, but I barely do so now.
Make sense?

I feel modern day alchemy is something like the Book of Aquarius, or spiritual alchemy that's being written everywhere this day of age.

I'm not interested in spiritual alchemy books, or planetary alchemy... and all that stuff.

And not understanding Mary doesn't mean I don't understand the ancients... what the heck is a Hectagram or whatever? Or Scolia? I don't know. I believe I know what philosophical gold is, and what salt is, but the way Mary talks, in my head Im like "WTF" xD

I'm here to sharpen my understanding on the art, gain new perspectives, ask questions, learn, and to help people if need be, and meet interesting people. I don't need to read modern day alchemy to be here, and not understanding Mary does not mean that I "don't understand the ancients". I could take you up on a challenge and see whether or not you understand her yourself, but you seem closed off when asked certain things.

Alchemy is a false art? What is alchemy, Traveller? What is it?
And if alchemy is a false art, what are YOU doing here?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:39 pm

over

Last edited by Traveller on Fri Sep 01, 2017 4:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 6:56 pm

How about you try to actually prove your understanding on the art in a glass flask "Mirror of alchemy" before you try to tell me that I don't understand the ancients, and don't understand "spirituality".

I'm not interested in these books my friend! Apart from spiritus mundi, everything else that's spiritual is another field, a ball in a different court.

Even if i told you what Philosophers gold is, there'd be no point.
Why?
If you have a different viewpoint on this art, then it's apples and oranges.
You clearly have a firm grasp on your own understanding, and you haven't proven your works in a flask, so if truth came knocking on your door you'd close it because you are caught up in your own interpretation of the writings.

For example, people saw Jesus but tried to stone him. He was the truth knocking on the door, but people believed him not, for the same reason I mentioned.

Still waiting for you to answer my questions my friend Razz
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:07 pm

In my opinion, the whole process... start to finish is all one.

The preparation, the flask, everything is one. Matters on how you look at it.

Also, you mentioned that the key is something "that only prophetess is giving us".

Are you under the impression that one can only understand alchemy through books?
Oh wait, you don't believe in alchemy, it's a false art... I forgot. O.o

Last edited by tAlchemist on Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 31, 2017 7:08 pm

Traveller wrote:
If you haven't read the modern alchemists, and either don't understand to the ancients, so what are you doing here, I think you were going somewhere and forgetfully you have arrived here. So do your work, Alchemy is just a false Art, on which philosophers have written many many books, but it only blesses to him, who rightly and truthfully seeks the Art.

What exactly do you mean "Alchemy is a false Art"?

Alchemy does not bless those who truthfully seek. Only the intelligent and prudent seem to find the Keys. Many Seek but very few Find.

Traveller wrote:
Its a far different concept from our modern day sciences, where we perceive things in a spiritual sense, which again you don't understand as you said about Spirituality, second you also mentioned that Mary Prophetessa short treatise is unintelligible, so there is your second perception. So I say that if you understand even all the books of the philosophers, then still you don't get it, because you missed the key, which only the Prophetessa is giving us.

Anyways what is called the Philosophers Gold ?

How many things are involved in its preparation ?

1 or 2 or 3

So quick to ask others questions, Traveller. When are you going to show us your Work?

Very few people including you seem to rightfully understand Mary The Prophetess. Do you what that little treatise is about?

Saying that tAlchemist does not understand Mary The Prophetess and therefore does not understand Alchemy is ridiculous. That is like giving a third grader a calculus book and saying they don't understand math.

tAlchemist wrote:
In my opinion, the whole process... start to finish is all one. The preparation, the flask, everything is one. Matters on how you look at it.

This thinking will get you further than most! That's for sure!

The last little bit of your statement is what's important...depends how you look at it. If you base your studies off Unity you are on the track to comprehension of the texts and succeeding at the Goal you wish to accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:53 am

When I was start this thread, then I meant to share information and point out something to the workers of GW, that there is a method which can give you hope, and this I am not saying, but these are the words of Glauber, so my purpose here was not to teach anything or not showing myself as a teacher but only as a messenger, as frankjames was said, that “Traveller shared the method, that anyone can accept it or reject”, and I also didn’t force anyone that he go for it. So if you read my above posts, then I said there about this shared information that why not peoples look at this information which Glauber has provided us in his volume, and why the teachers who made academies of Alchemy, they try to teach this method to their students, and again this method is right or wrong, they can see it after having a good study of this method, which Glaubers called that it is the heart of all of his writings, so here I didn’t show me as a teacher, but here I was only giving a message to the persons who try to sought the Art like Schmeldvich and tAlchemist, but even like both of them, don’t be able to find even 1% of Alchemy as where they at least know that how to start Alchemy.

So Schmeldvich you are a very good lesson for all the seekers of this Art, like frankjames and alexbr, that until we don’t able to understand properly the theory of any work, we never try this work at all.

So my friend I brings to light here the works of Glauber, which are not of mine, where I only act like a messenger and not as a teacher, that where I conveyed this message to all the workers of Uriine, which is not my subject, and Schmeldvich you just think that if this message was conveyed by someone far early, then I miss some very intelligent guys, who made something by working on Uriine, but it was not as useful as they worked hard on it, like our SolarSeeker, I saw about him on other site, that the peoples was reminding him with a bad words, but I must tell you, that he was got some good talent, which because of not right direction, he didn’t put himself on the right road and like him there were many like our alexbr who also told me that he got some very bad effects after working on Uriine in a wrong way, and after the book of Aquarius there were many who worked very hard on this, but didn't find anything, and that's why my heart forces me to convey this message to them.

And when someone react like a teacher, as our Seniors made academies, and sites, and wrote books, then you will find nothing under their study, And no one will show you his works, like you expect Schmeldvich, because this work has some boundaries, where lies the secrets of Nature, and on this topic I will share with you a story that how I found this Art.

So Schmeldvich, all the philosophers who wrote their books, they were only a messenger for us, and if they were teachers, then anyone can so easily replicate their works as we did so easily after reading our modern alchemists books. And as this Art is sent on earth through Prophets, which were again the messengers of God. But I must say that if someone able to find a teacher in this Art, then no one can be more bless than that person in the world, who comes under the teachings of a Hermetist.

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 9:50 am

tAlchemist wrote:
I still don't understand what the heck Mary The Prophetess is saying in her conversation with Aros.

Where can one find this conversation with Aros, tAlchemist?
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 10:52 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:
I still don't understand what the heck Mary The Prophetess is saying in her conversation with Aros.

Where can one find this conversation with Aros, tAlchemist?

You can read about her conversation with Aros here:
www .sacred-texts. com/alc/maryprof.htm

I couldn't make a link since ''New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days. Please contact the forum administrator for more information.'' and so I spaced it a bit for you.

Razz
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:12 am

tAlchemist wrote:

Thanks, tAlchemist! That worked. I wonder if there are more texts attributed to her that are available? Perhaps some of those could help clarify some of the meaning behind this one.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 11:49 am

PulvisRubeus wrote:
tAlchemist wrote:

Thanks, tAlchemist! That worked. I wonder if there are more texts attributed to her that are available? Perhaps some of those could help clarify some of the meaning behind this one.

This is the only text attributed to her (obviously not written by her, but about her), same thing that tAlchemist linked but different: hxxps://xxx.mediafire.com/file/l616sjdl0klgpwz/23Miriam_Prophetess.pdf
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:06 pm

Traveller wrote:
...When I was start this thread, then I meant to share information and point out something to the workers of GW, that there is a method which can give you hope, and this I am not saying, but these are the words of Glauber, so my purpose here was not to teach anything or not showing myself as a teacher but only as a messenger, as frankjames was said, that “Traveller shared the method, that anyone can accept it or reject”.

Yet all you are sharing is nothing but unproven, untested theory. Nothing more.

Traveller wrote:
...and I also didn’t force anyone that he go for it. So if you read my above posts, then I said there about this shared information that why not peoples look at this information which Glauber has provided us in his volume, and why the teachers who made academies of Alchemy, they try to teach this method to their students, and again this method is right or wrong, they can see it after having a good study of this method, which Glaubers called that it is the heart of all of his writings.

You are not a messenger, Traveller. Don't fool yourself.

The only thing you are doing is enthusiastically sharing an interpretation you believe to be true. Yes, Glauber is either right or wrong, but interpretation will vary from Seeker to Seeker, and starting the Work yourself will prove if your interpretation is correct or not. There is no other way around this.

No matter how hard you want your theoretical interpretation to be true, until you test it yourself, you will never know, and what I guess is eating you up inside. This is why you cowardly erase your posts a week after writing. Sharing untested theory with others and claiming that it is true is not only unethical, but screams PUFFER from over a mile away!

You are over here claiming to be an "Alchemist", but you have done none of the Work yourself. What kind of Alchemist hasn't even begun the Work?

Traveller wrote:
...so here I didn’t show me as a teacher, but here I was only giving a message to the persons who try to sought the Art like Schmeldvich and tAlchemist, but even like both of them, don’t be able to find even 1% of Alchemy as where they at least know that how to start Alchemy. So Schmeldvich you are a very good lesson for all the seekers of this Art, like frankjames and alexbr, that until we don’t able to understand properly the theory of any work, we never try this work at all.

I am thoroughly amused by how much you think of me. Flattered I should say.

Traveller wrote:
...So my friend I brings to light here the works of Glauber, which are not of mine, where I only act like a messenger and not as a teacher, that where I conveyed this message to all the workers of Uriine, which is not my subject, and Schmeldvich you just think that if this message was conveyed by someone far early, then I miss some very intelligent guys, who made something by working on Uriine, but it was not as useful as they worked hard on it, like our SolarSeeker, I saw about him on other site, that the peoples was reminding him with a bad words, but I must tell you, that he was got some good talent, which because of not right direction, he didn’t put himself on the right road and like him there were many like our alexbr who also told me that he got some very bad effects after working on Uriine in a wrong way, and after the book of Aquarius there were many who worked very hard on this, but didn't find anything, and that's why my heart forces me to convey this message to them.

SolarSeeker is intelligent, yes, but he is just as lost in the labyrinth as you are. The guy wrote a book that is a complete joke. The only difference between you and him is that he actually attempted the Work (and failed), but you have not even tried yet.

All the words you say are solely based in theory alone.

Traveller wrote:
...And when someone react like a teacher, as our Seniors made academies, and sites, and wrote books, then you will find nothing under their study, And no one will show you his works, like you expect Schmeldvich, because this work has some boundaries, where lies the secrets of Nature, and on this topic I will share with you a story that how I found this Art.

Plenty people show me their works. We communicate privately and have an understood trust that we will not share each others' Work. These are the 'boundaries' you refer to.

Traveller wrote:
...So Schmeldvich, all the philosophers who wrote their books, they were only a messenger for us, and if they were teachers, then anyone can so easily replicate their works as we did so easily after reading our modern alchemists books. And as this Art is sent on earth through Prophets, which were again the messengers of God. But I must say that if someone able to find a teacher in this Art, then no one can be more bless than that person in the world, who comes under the teachings of a Hermetist.

Yes!! Agreed!!! Find a genuine Hermetist and you are on your way to success. Sadly you are neither a Prophet or a Teacher (regardless of what other people here think). Your words do not fall on deaf ears and we all learn from what you say.

Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 12:39 pm

Schmildvich wrote:

This is the only text attributed to her (obviously not written by her, but about her), same thing that tAlchemist linked but different: hxxps://xxx.mediafire.com/file/l616sjdl0klgpwz/23Miriam_Prophetess.pdf

Unfortunately, that link doesn't work. I would have liked to see a different version as it may help in clarification.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 1:02 pm

PulvisRubeus wrote:
Schmildvich wrote:

Unfortunately, that link doesn't work. I would have liked to see a different version as it may help in clarification.

Just like tAlchemist, I am not allowed to post external links because I am a new member.

...Replace the "hxxps://xxx" part to make the "x" into "t". Hope this helps!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 1:42 pm

Yes if someone show the pictures, then he will not place the theory, as if I would have done this short work of Glauber, then I will not tell here the theory of it, that from where this work is coming from, it’s a common sense, you would have been also seen this thing on the forums, as I was met with a member on your site, who was done the work on Uriine, but continuously he was refusing to give any reference of his work. So what I am saying that something always remains incomplete and that’s why I used my words for all of these theories or either the works, that they all are just a Message, and not the proper understandable practical step by step theory or work.

When someone find the Art, which you will hardly achieve in your life, then because of his education in Hermetic science his mind tells everything, that is it right or wrong, because of this I say that the adepts were predictable about their new discoveries, and so I am. On which you will not believe, even it will be the biggest joke for you.

When I started the theory of Glauber, then step by step I interpret and prove his work, into practical theory, and who read it carefully he better know about it.

And by the way what was that black matter in your Uriine when you were showing the picture of your mind blowing work ?

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:11 pm

Traveller wrote:
...Yes if someone show the pictures, then he will not place the theory, as if I would have done this short work of Glauber, then I will not tell here the theory of it, that from where this work is coming from, it’s a common sense, you would have been also seen this thing on the forums, as I was met with a member on your site, who was done the work on Uriine, but continuously he was refusing to give any reference of his work. So what I am saying that something always remains incomplete and that’s why I used my words for all of these theories or either the works, that they all are just a Message, and not the proper understandable practical step by step theory or work.

With this short work of Glauber you refer to, I will ask you again...Why have you not started the Work?

Until you start the Work, Traveller, everything you say is theory.

You cannot talk about something you no nothing about and expect people to actually believe you, can you?

Traveller wrote:
...When I started the theory of Glauber, then step by step I interpret and prove his work, into practical theory, and who read it carefully he better know about it.

Many of us have read Glauber's compendium. I have it physically printed out in my permanent collection and studied it for many years. I have put in just as much study, if not more, than you interpreting Glauber's text.

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 JcPKQxO

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 JARfJZ0

We differ in our interpretation of his words, and until you begin the Work your words are worthless. Again, it is all theory babble.

When you actually begin experimenting physically and not just in your mind, you will understand if your interpretation is correct, and if it is you will be able to show us your successes beyond a shadow of a doubt. But, because you have not begun Working, you do not understand the physical reactions that happen with our flask.

No amount of philosophical thought or reading other people's words compares to actually seeing these things take place in your flask firsthand. It is an incredibly rewarding and encouraging experience.

When you start the Work you will understand.

Traveller wrote:
...And by the way what was that black matter in your Uriine when you were showing the picture of your mind blowing work ?

It thoroughly continues to amaze me how much you believe you know about me. I appreciate the infatuation. It's so funny to me. If you show me this "mind blowing picture of Uriine" that I(?) posted that could be a start.

I cannot describe something if I do not know what you are talking about.

Last edited by Schmildvich on Fri Sep 01, 2017 2:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:12 pm

Schmildvich wrote:

Just like tAlchemist, I am not allowed to post external links because I am a new member.

...Replace the "hxxps://xxx" part to make the "x" into "t". Hope this helps!

Excellent! Thank you for this link. Looks like one of the RAMS publications, but with the original symbols used rather than the interpretations of those symbols which may not always be correct.
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:17 pm

Traveller wrote:

When I started the theory of Glauber, then step by step I interpret and prove his work, into practical theory, and who read it carefully he better know about it.

But didn't you, yourself say that Glauber did not describe the work of the Stone, but rather a "particular"? There are numerous authors who write about particulars, but they lead nowhere and cost more to make than the result gives. They aren't really worth spending time on.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:30 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
Why have you not started the Work?

My practical buddy, because I am still collecting his useful works from his big volume and before you arrived here, I was doing the same thing, and I was stopped this thread many months ago, but when Alexbr came here, and told me about his experience with GW, then I restart this thread again, only for him.

So my practical buddy, I assure you, that all you are doing, gives you nothing, so better you stop here, or one day you will regret or start reminding my advice, and this I am not saying with jealousy, but only friendly.

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:37 pm

Wow Schmeldvich your compendium, really looks awesome, it really expresses your passion in this way.

But I don't tell you, or I cant tell you, that how I read or perceive things. Alas my task to elucidate the useful works of Glauber, remains incomplete. so alexbr you have to choose other way, or you can better take Schmeldvich help, because he is performing the great work, I think.

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 2:48 pm

Traveller wrote:
Schmeldvich wrote:
Why have you not started the Work?

My practical buddy, because I am still collecting his useful works from his big volume and before you arrived here, I was doing the same thing, and I was stopped this thread many months ago, but when Alexbr came here, and told me about his experience with GW, then I restart this thread again, only for him.

So my practical buddy, I assure you, that all you are doing, gives you nothing, so better you stop here, or one day you will regret or start reminding my advice, and this I am not saying with jealousy, but only friendly.

Why collect "more useful works" if you already have it all figured out? This is what I do not understand. You are so sure that I am on the wrong path yet are not even sure if I have started our Work, nor are you aware what I am actually working with? None of this adds up.

Why are you so concerned about me?

Being dead-set on Glauber is commendable, but preaching his way as the ONLY TRUE WAY is ridiculous considering the fact that you have only done the work theoretically in your mind and have no practical experience whatsoever.

I was just like you once, all theory and no experience, until I started Working in the lab and seeing things for myself. You are intelligent and you have a sharp mind, Traveller, but the little details can only be worked out once you begin the Work. There is no way to circumvent this.

No amount of theoretical research compares to actually working in the lab with your own hands and seeing things with your own eyes.

Traveller wrote:
Wow Schmeldvich your compendium, really looks awesome, it really expresses your passion in this way.

But I don't tell you, or I cant tell you, that how I read or perceive things. Alas my task to elucidate the useful works of Glauber, remains incomplete. so alexbr you have to chose other way, or you can better take Schmeldvich help, because he is performing the great work, I think.

You do tell us, and can tell us, how you perceive Glauber. All the posts you have not cowardly erased are still here for all to see. Your interpretation of Glauber's words solicits wonderful discussion! I appreciate your posts!
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:09 pm

Schmeldvich wrote:
Nor are you aware what I am actually working with?
It’s a common thing, written in hundreds of the Alchemical texts, but soon you will realize that what I am talking about.

Last thing, I have an ability to interpret any work in such a way, without doing any research, which the person even after successfully performing the same work cannot able to understand in his whole life.

And also tell you, that Glauber performing the Great work behind the scene, that’s why I was said to him some few months ago, that he is a Genius, when I was on your site, and when I was start reading his works.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 01, 2017 3:43 pm

Traveller wrote:
Schmeldvich wrote:
Nor are you aware what I am actually working with?
...It’s a common thing, written in hundreds of the Alchemical texts, but soon you will realize that what I am talking about.

What are you talking about?

Traveller wrote:
Last thing, I have an ability to interpret any work in such a way, without doing any research, which the person even after successfully performing the same work cannot able to understand in his whole life.

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 G5HEc3pGlauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 G5HEc3p

Traveller wrote:
...And also tell you, that Glauber performing the Great work behind the scene, that’s why I was said to him some few months ago, that he is a Genius, when I was on your site, and when I was start reading his works.

I agree! Glauber absolutely knew what he was talking about! One who has eyes that See can clearly comprehend this. Your eyes are Open and you understand his words, but the little details are throwing you off and seem to be where you are having misunderstanding. When you begin the Work this will all be clear.

Why do you feel you need to collect more information before you begin the Work?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 5 of 25Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15 ... 25  Next