The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 12:17 pm

lol!

haha,...

It was not about you, but the end words for someone who’s name I has taken above. He is another lover of undertaking the mystery of "Golden Dawn".

But we need to be take care of it, because the first ONE has again arrived here. But literally this guy is good in talking about Russell, and Keely, but when he come onto this Alchemy to put his overwhelming knowledge on others, then it creates a problem, because I don't need a big blow anywhere to be happen again after Nik has passed by working on this wrong subject.

But right now SECOND is somewhere out of reach, maybe he is busy in finding out some new mystery in his gooey matter, which has become Black.

My friend had a very words on these guys, which are simply that,...“Pisss on those who chose this subject for practicing Alchemy”.

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:00 pm

Hey traveller, "What is above is like that which is below."

This is the simplest most all encompassing information that the books will ever tell you.

"In the beginning, God created the Heaven above and the Earth below."

If you cannot grasp the simplicity of this, and are compelled into sophistry on account of your love for yourself as has been said above, then it is no wonder that you grasp and hold tenaciously to that which you appear to know.
I see you as one, who walking in the dark, has fallen down a hole and has managed to grab hold of a rope to halt your descent. But when the darkness lifted, and night became day, you looked down to realize that had you let go the rope, you would of landed safely as the bottom was only a foot away.
I'm suggesting that you open your eyes and let go the rope. That's all!
( I got this from Keely  Very Happy )

These ways in which you're acting won't bode well for you.
Show some poise and self respect .
We can all insult each other with kind words, but let's not act like complete idiots...it's boring!
You must be master of the Ego, don't allow it to be master over you.
And you should try to be more truthful and less deceiving.

A good discussion degenerates easily when we become foolish. Who has patience for this.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:49 pm

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, "What is above is like that which is below."

Laughing, so according to this, when the alchemists said to take the Uriine of a man who drinks only Wine, then what does it mean, haha,

I mean in these words of the philosophers, of Wine above and Uriine below, there has come both of the mysteries together to perform Miracles,…RIGHT. Laughing

Chasm wrote:
"In the beginning, God created the Heaven above and the Earth below."

Again which means above the Heaven which is your Ammonia, and below the Earth, your Chlorine in the gooey matter, in the dregs.

How could you consider both of these most of the disgusting, contemptuous, contagious, confounded matters to be “Heaven and Earth” created by God, no such like “Heaven and Earth” is not created by God but it is your own mind made fantasy, which has no origins, you are a profane who is confounding the verses of holy scriptures to alluding to your such a disgusting work, but I agree that this work has a connection to God, because when in the end, it will blow to the practicing Alchemist into pieces then the Alchemist will directly go to meet to his God, yes with the creator of this “Heaven and Earth”.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
On account of your love for yourself as has been said above.

Everyone love at first with his ownself, than with anyone else, the world is selfish, which is becoming more to more mean in his affairs.

But I am an Adept, God has granted his all secrets to me, I have a deep love for the humanity, than I love to myself, if it was not truth then I was not here and not wasting my time with you idiots, who love to make fool at first to themselves and then in the rest of time to others.

Chasm wrote:
I see you as one, who walking in the dark, has fallen down a hole and has managed to grab hold of a rope to halt your descent. But when the darkness lifted, and night became day, you looked down to realize that had you let go the rope, you would of landed safely as the bottom was only a foot away.
I'm suggesting that you open your eyes and let go the rope. That's all!

Again too many words for hiding your ignorance, but I was forget to tell you, that there were some other words which I was also wrote for posting here to tell you, but I was deleted this information almost 3 to 4 times, because of your controversy on this wrong subject.

So the thing is come from the same lifting the darkness to open your eyes.

I had to say that when I will tell you that How and Why the Philosophers used common Uriine in their works, then I can assure you that you will not be able to sleep for the whole NIGHT, after realizing this mystery, and you will start to think that where you have spent your time, or still defy to spend more in this way.

Anyways now I can only say to you that good luck, because where you are working in these things your luck is the most accountable thing, if this luck will not be with you, then you will not be with your kids, nor here on the forums to play with us.

Because then you will be lifted directly to see the Heaven which your God has created for you.

Chasm wrote:
A good discussion degenerates easily when we become foolish.

What I was telling you from the start, that your field, you subjects, your work, is far away from my mind, my works, my achievements, then why are you looking to pluck a flower which is not belong to your Garden.

So just live in your Garden, which are your discovered “Heaven and Earth”, and as more you always use to say that where the darkness has been lifted from your eyes.

Am I Right.

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:13 pm

Traveller wrote:
so according to this, when the alchemists said to take the Uriine of a man who drinks only Wine, then what does it mean, haha,

Oh, so you are aware of these quotes...nice!

Traveller wrote:
How could you consider both of these most of the disgusting, contemptuous, contagious, confounded matters to be “Heaven and Earth” created by God, no such “Heaven and Earth” is not created by God but it is your own mind made fantasy,

So who created these realities traveller? Do you suppose that I am a creator?
Seriously, I have to ask you, when you uriinate, do you sit on the seat? Yes or No?
Do you despise your fountain? Are you not happy that it is there?

Traveller wrote:
But I am an Adept, God has granted his all secrets to me, I have a deep love for the humanity, than I love to myself, if it was not truth then I was not here and not wasting my time with you idiots, who love to make fool at first to themselves and then in the rest of time to others.
You are not an Adept, so stop it! Over!!!
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:16 pm

The way you answer and then, the snarky way you ask questions is like you want to know more but too prideful to simply ask without ridiculing.

You ask, then say some BS after, so that it comes off as some sort of egotistic way of you to ask a question for your gain but then say some BS to denounce such idea that may oppose whatever you said earlier in the post...

Am I right am I right? (lol)

And when I came here I didn't say your words were a trap, but if you don't have practical experience how do you know what will come of your matter... simple understanding isn't enough, I'll debate this with anyone... what if you understood the process, but didn't know that dust or something will give you mixed results? What if you didn't see any dust in the mix? Will you find something else to change to get a desired result? OK... now your simple understanding is refined more in the gutter lol
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:18 pm

Chasm wrote:
Do you despise your fountain?

Fountain, really I didn’t realize that it is actually look like a fountain, as it exudes from its hole, wow, I can’t say anything about you, but this night it will be really hard for me to sleep without laughing.

Chasm wrote:
You are not an Adept, so stop it! Over!!!

Then who will be the real Adept, who use this Fountain ?

lol!

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:31 pm

tAlchemist wrote:
And when I came here I didn't say your words were a trap, but if you don't have practical experience how do you know what will come of your matter... simple understanding isn't enough, I'll debate this with anyone... what if you understood the process, but didn't know that dust or something will give you mixed results? What if you didn't see any dust in the mix? Will you find something else to change to get a desired result? OK... now your simple understanding is refined more in the gutter lol

So what I was expecting the third idiot is arrived here, I has said that at that time I was finding the right method or the main reason of your failures, did you help or contribute in finding out this mystery, then who are you to ask me about that method, when I was shared it simply from the writings of Glauber, you can blame me in that case when I will be sharing my own mind made discovery, as Chasm is openly professing to you and to everyone, as a secret of “Golden Dawn”.

Yes your work of Golden Dawn belong to Gutter, thanks to remind me, as of Chasm, Schmeldvich and the other members of your site, from where some has lost their normal state of mind, like Solx, but still I am surprise that you didn’t able to find anything yet in this subject.

As the words of Schemldvich clearly telling here everything,…

Schemldvich wrote:
Traveller wrote:
How far you all have worked on this subject which proves beneficial for others ?

ZERO. I have accomplished absolutely nothing worthwhile. Nothing I have done is outwardly beneficial to anyone, including myself. I learn from every situation, good or bad, so I do gain something from working the way I do but nothing that I would consider "worthwhile".

Anyways when you are going to start to see this Sun, by following your Fountain,....of Youth, then don't forget to say bye to your friends and to your relatives.  Laughing

I mean don't use this fountain too much, because it may become a cause to blow you then you will never be able to go to your flush again.

lol!

Last edited by Traveller on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:41 pm

tAlchemist wrote:

You ask, then say some BS after, so that it comes off as some sort of egotistic way of you to ask a question for your gain but then say some BS to denounce such idea that may oppose whatever you said earlier in the post...

You have hit the head of the nail.
Chasm's behaviour cannot be defined better.
Amen to your Words!
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:59 pm

You expected nothing. I was reluctant to post in the first place. You and chasm were going off, alone, for days now, then Agricola and Alexbr chimed in,but since they appear to be fond of you, you said nothing.

Really... who am I to ask an "adept" what the **** he's talking about... youre right, who am i

You're trying to find the right method or reason for failure? I thought no one knew anything but you...
And wait, the reason for our failure? Dude, you ridicule the use of \"philosophical dew\" that we are all supposedly using (not what I was using in my last EXPERIMENT) but then you say you are finding the reason for our failure? In every post, you ALREADY say that none of us know what we are taking about so what "reason of failure" are you looking for

Your "mind-made discovery"... you worded that great, has you professing to be an adept who's denouncing every idea apart from your own "mind-made discovery" to be false.

I think, you know you're missing something so you ask a question, then a bar below you say some bullshit, to veil the fact that you genuinely want to learn without showing it!
Back to top Go down
tAlchemist

tAlchemist

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:11 pm

Agricola, i can't quote on this mobile phone, too difficult, but I am talking about Traveler in that post.

BTW are you Traveller's sidekick or brother? That response time tho..
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 3:24 pm

Again ignorance, I was said that I was learning, yes, but the method I was posted it was of Glauber, which was written on your subjects, on which subject your administrator was started your site of "AlchemyProecesses", so I was searching and finding out the truth behind this method of Glauber, but the igotistical guys, who profess to be a master on this subject, they in place of guiding to the right way, was even fully tried to deviate the right meanings of Glauber, which I know that with how much difficulty I was able to find that one single method from all the 10000 books of the Philosophers and of Chemists.

And in place of helping on this subject, what your highly knowledgable practitioners of this thing were said that Glauber and his method is written esoterically, but before giving his method, the words of Glauber were,...

Rudolf Glauber wrote:
It pleased us to add the Epithet of Secret, because this Salt is known to very few in the whole world; and they who acquired it to themselves, neither published it, nor exposed the same to common use, but kept it to themselves as a great Secret; and as often as they made mention of that Salt in their Writings, they named it their Salmiack; for proof of which, if need were, I could produce many Examples.

Cosmopolita, being about to speak of this our Sal Ammoniac, cries out this: O our Sea ! O our Sal Ammoniac ! His Sea was Oil of Vitriol, and his Sal Ammoniac was Volatile Spirit of Uriine. When these two are joined together, they give forth from themselves our Secret Sal Ammoniac; by the help of which, so many wonderful works are performed in Medicine and Chemistry.

So these words "Oil of Vitriol" and "Spirit of Uriine" which Glauber has already translated, these words are still carrying the mystery and are not written literally. This is what they said in guidance.

This is your contributions about your own subject, and then your are asking me to practice this method in the way, as your most senior guys has suggested me, and in that case I was really get confused.

So why not you try this method, as Schmeldvich and Chasm has suggested here on the forums, and said that Glauber is the most high Adept, whose writings should to be taken esoterically and should to be understand with great care.

And no one is a sidekick here, but we are giving a kick to those, who are looking for the fountain on their flushes to find some mystery.

lol!

So tAlchemist I want to give the remaining answer, that as after finding out the method of Glauber which I was sure that it is written literally, that as how Glauber has suggested to make the Spirit of Uriine, and then to use Oil of Vitriol, which is simply Sulfuric Acid, so I was looking to shorten this discovery of Glauber, that anyone can practice it easily in some few steps, without danger of using any dregs which may lead to the formation of Ammonium Chloride, as the high practitioners has suggested here.

So on the words of Glauber I was quite sure that these are all written literally or exoterically, because of my understanding to the Universal Principles of Nature, and then I found another proof which I was posted from the writings of “Johannes Agricola” in the end of the page 16 of this thread, which clears everything what Glauber was said, where Agricola also suggested to use the both of the two sperms which was carrying the mystery of making the Mercury of Glauber, which clears that the words of Glauber were literal as his Spirit of Uriine, means "Spirit of Ammonium Carbonate", and his Oil of Vitriol, means “common Sulfuric Acid”.

So where is your guys experience, knowledge and accomplishments which help me to find out and discover the right meanings behind your subject of Uriine.

So in case non of you have a right to question me, about this method or about anything I was posted.

You all are in ignorance, because you don't have any foundation, you all are just wandering in the field without destination, and don't know that where to go.

And I am not here to lead everyone, especially not to those who are arrogant, prideful and ignorant, because which words you choose for me, it fits beautifully for all of you.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Traveller wrote:
Again ignorance, I was said that I was learning, yes, but the method I was posted it was of Glauber, which was written on your subjects, on which subject your administrator was started your site of "AlchemyProecesses", so I was searching and finding out the truth behind this method of Glauber, but the igotistical guys, who profess to be a master on this subject, they in place of guiding to the right way, was even fully tried to deviate the right meanings of Glauber, which I know that with how much difficulty I was able to find that one single method from all the 10000 books of the Philosophers and of Chemists.
You miss the point traveller. First of all, it appeared that you knew nothing of uriine. Then you began to pursue it. I showed you a very old text from your lands that predates Glauber. There are other texts, but they are written in a way which is cunning and less revealing, even seeming to say that this or that matter is NOT the first matter because their first matter must be prepared and it is prepared from the very matter which they claim it is not!
This simple thing is difficult for you to understand.
Again, Glauber speaks openly of some chymical operations. This is no secret. Yet, his work of the stone is still veiled. Even the author of his "Works" says that his work is veiled, but that it does exist within the volume of his WORKS.
What you were doing is showing that Glaubers open revelations were in fact his real work. This is blatantly false.

Traveller wrote:
And in place of helping on this subject, what your highly knowledgable practitioners of this thing were said that Glauber and his method is written esoterically, but before giving his method, the words of Glauber were,

Rudolf Glauber wrote:
It pleased us to add the Epithet of Secret, because this Salt is known to very few in the whole world; and they who acquired it to themselves, neither published it, nor exposed the same to common use, but kept it to themselves as a great Secret; and as often as they made mention of that Salt in their Writings, they named it their Salmiack; for proof of which, if need were, I could produce many Examples.

Cosmopolita, being about to speak of this our Sal Ammoniac, cries out this: O our Sea ! O our Sal Ammoniac ! His Sea was Oil of Vitriol, and his Sal Ammoniac was Volatile Spirit of Uriine. When these two are joined together, they give forth from themselves our Secret Sal Ammoniac; by the help of which, so many wonderful works are performed in Medicine and Chemistry.

Traveller wrote:
So these words "Oil of Vitriol" and "Spirit of Uriine" which Glauber has already translated, these words are still carrying the mystery and are not written literally. This is what they said in guidance.
Yes, this is correct. What is "oil of vitriol"?

Traveller wrote:
This is your contributions about your own subject, and then your are asking me to practice this method in the way, as your most senior guys has suggested me, and in that case I was really get confused.
Traveller, how to read the texts is more important than a chemical knowledge of matter. The chemical knowledge as you've been taught is misleading. But no one is telling you how to go about your attempts. You can and will do as you please. But as I've said before, to pat yourself on the back for restating what Glauber has written openly is nothing to be lauded.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 7:01 am

I simply ask to these GW practitioners, that after spending many years on this Subject what you all have accomplished, either in Transmutation or Medicine ? I don't know that why after hearing these words, they always seems to have NO answer.

If we take the example of all the Chemists who worked on different things regarding this animals kingdom, like Fourcroy, Peter Shaw, Boerhaave, M. Macquer, and many others then it should to be noted that to any dregs of remaining animals matter they named it as common Salt or Sea Salt which dregs remains after heating any kind of animal matter, like blood, bones, flesh, uriine, etc. the reason I already mentioned earlier which is because of the presence of Chlorine in the remaining fixed dregs of these animals matters.

Even if we read some writings of the philosophers, then they also refer to the dregs of Uriine and of Blood as Sea Salt or common Salt, but their meanings of these dregs were different from the works of these Chemists, where these Chemists take the words of the Philosophers in other sense.

So this is a fact that how the word Sal Ammoniac comes from the writings of these practicing Chemists, because when they drive out the above part of Ammonia through the below part of these animal matters then they get such a composition which they named as Sal Ammoniac.

So it is not Chasm who selected this word Sal Ammoniac for his Mercury, and choose dregs to use it in his work as Sea Salt, but these things have come from the books and writings of the Chemists, who in their lame, failed, and unsuccessful works gave such names to those extranenous and outrageous matters which are nothing to do with the writings of the Philosophers.

Why Chasm, and other members of his site didn’t able to find yet any right method which proves beneficial for the extracting of the right tincture of Gold. Because in place of this metal they were trying to find out the mysteries behind Uriine (as a subject of Chemists), where they were trying to work on this Uriine as an Alchemist, in place of searching and understanding on the matters which Gold needs for its destruction, and extraction of its right tincture, as Johannes Agricola has guided us in his “Treatise on Gold”.

Even the same thing what these practitioners of Uriine have claimed to be done, we can also see by simply using a Carbonic Acid where if Gold is getting its dissolution into the dirty processed form of Uriine, then it will also give results in Carbonic Acid, as well as we can read in the book “Real Alchemy” where Bartlett using a way to extract the tinctures from different things by using the Salt of Tartar (Potassium Carbonate).

So how blind they are that these practitioners of Uriine can’t see that it is simply a Carbonate which is bringing about a dissolution of Gold, which work they call Alchemy of the Ancients.

As far as there is a concern about using the above part of Uriine, then it is okay, but when these guys use their below part of dregs, which is in its wrong interpretation has named as Sea Salt then its result one of them will definitely see in their works, which works they call Alchemical.

But soon I will bring out a new right method to work on every metal, I have modified the first steps of volatilizing the Ammonia Salts, where now I will also add some other minerals in the minor way.

Like for example if we add some lime, verdigris in the Oil of Tartar, then it will provide a more strong and powerful earth for the volatilizing of our Salt of Ammonium Sulfate, which will lead to the more strong and sharp Spirit of Sulfate after several cohobations over its own earth. In the same way I am searching to modify the methods for a right and good work in the Minor Alchemy.

Another thing is that on other site after watching the screwed-up mind state of Solx, I wasn’t understand anything at that time, but now I have realized that because of such like guys (Chasm, tAlchemist, Schmeldvich), the Solx has got mad, I don’t know really, but still I am sure that these guys are responsible for Solx insanity.

I will set up a committee who will investigate these reasons, among all the GW workers, and the persons who are responsible for this, they will be Hang above their Flushes, where they will be permitted to see their Fountains at the very last time.

They should to be hang till death, until their Fountains stops protruding.

lol!

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 12:31 pm

Traveller wrote:
So it is not Chasm who selected this word Sal Ammoniac for his Mercury, and choose dregs to use it in his work as Sea Salt, but these things have come from the books and writings of the Chemists, who in their lame, failed, and unsuccessful works gave such names to those extranenous and outrageous matters which are nothing to do with the writings of the Philosophers.

Oh traveller, here you go AGAIN, assuming to know what the books are talking about.
Of course I didn't select the word Sal Ammoniac for anything. The word exists for its own purpose as does every other thing.
Still, I've pointed out to you that the volatile salt of uriine when correctly processed approaches the nature of Sal Ammoniac and Alkali, yet is neither! What does this mean for you and your reaction formulas? If the volatile salt only approaches...can we say that it is Sal Ammoniac ? No! Absolutely not!

Then what is it? Why are its properties different from common Sal Ammoniac which comes from the camels uriine?
Is your formula of adding a carbonate salt from wherever you can obtain it valid given that what you consider Sal Ammoniac really isn't the typical Sal Ammoniac in the case of the uriinous salt?
Do you think that the difference matters? Yes or No?

These lame chemists who wrote for your benefit seem to be a lot smarter than you because in their analysis, they found DISGUROT to behave in a special and unusual way.
But you've done no experiments as yet, so really, you're just talking out of your hat! jocolor

Traveller wrote:
Why Chasm, and other members of his site didn’t able to find yet any right method which proves beneficial for the extracting of the right tincture of Gold. Because in place of this metal they were trying to find out the mysteries behind Uriine (as a subject of Chemists), where they were trying to work on this Uriine as an Alchemist, in place of searching and understanding on the matters which Gold needs for its destruction, and extraction of its right tincture, as Johannes Agricola has guided us in his “Treatise on Gold”.
First of all, your assumption that I am working on gold is erroneous. It's actually befuddling that you would believe this, BUT, as you have the mind of a chemist as opposed to the Adept that you claim to be, I guess this is not surprising at all.
Secondly, who would want to divulge anything worthwhile to you?
You don't listen in any honest way. You're deceptive and overly arrogant.
I don't mind some arrogance minced with sharp intellect, but you are arrogant ad absurdum.
Do you think that just because someone knows a thing, that they are obligated to disclose such thing to you? Who are you? An adept?
You want to assist others in what you call a right and Minor way. From what you've shown everyone by your posts, your Minor way is nothing other than a labelling of openly written works, with the modern names of the matters chemical constituents. SO WHAT???

Traveller wrote:
"Because in place of this metal they were trying to find out the mysteries behind Uriine (as a subject of Chemists), where they were trying to work on this Uriine as an Alchemist, in place of searching and understanding on the matters which Gold needs for its destruction,"
What the heck does this mean?
In place of this metal...gold, we were trying to find out about uriine?
In place of what with gold? What can you possibly do with gold?
Will you dissolve it in aqua regia? What is your plan to work with common gold as an alchemist? As a chemist, the information is abundantly available.

Why do you suppose that DISGUROT is seemingly popping up (pardon the pun) cheers , within the alchemic literature? Why do you think the chemists have examined it? Why do you think there are few analyses of DISGUROT?
What gold needs for its destruction is the mystery traveller. When a mystery persists, one leaves no stone unturned. (Pardon the pun...again!).
Do you know better than the alchemists what gold needs for its destruction?
No!
Please, carbonic acid, salt of tartar, blah blah blah....this is an allusion to wine; philosophical wine!
I keep asking you about wine and you have ZERO answers about it EVEN THOUGH, nearly every alchemist speaks of SPIRIT OF WINE in the context of the alchemical work.
Are you so blind that you cannot see there is something which you miss...Which Alexbr is missing? Which Agricola is missing and thinks he sees the answer in your erroneous attempts to make the literal, open instructions a viable path? Again, stop fooling yourself! The alchemic work, the Great Work, is not a work of sophism.
You know, our community isn't that large, I'm sure that the majority of members sit back and watch these discussions and take notes.
I assume this because I pop back and forth on these forums and I can easily see that new discussions commence when these armchair alchemists gain insight from these heated discussions.
Were I to be the ignorant gfhgfh that you appear to think I am, I think there would be far more Agricolas that would chime in. I'd welcome this.
Instead, it appears most simply try and connect any dots that I may drop or try to find discord in my logic.
Of course some just couldn't be bothered. Sleep
Unless a recipe hits them in the face, they're not interested. To them, I say keep reading the same ol texts in the same ol way, with the same ol mentality...like you!
Author, at the close of the BoAf, had suggested that I be shot on site cheers
This sounds like what you are suggesting as well you Adept wannabe. jocolor
I told you that this childishness will not bode well for you. Now look where you are descending to, the Adept that you are....NOT!!!
You need to man up and stop being such a sissy! Seriously you and this DISGUROT is a thing of foolishness. Also, if you wish for clarifications, just ask...kindly! Leave your pompous Adept talk at home.
AND, when I used the word fountain, I used the word as it is used within the alchemic literature.
Take a look at "Splendor Solis", Solomon Trismosin. Tell me what you see in the fountain frame.
And if you can't see anything worthwhile, you need to wash your eyes in this water of this fountain. lol!
Don't get disgusted now. By the way, how can you be a bona fide chemist and be so disgusted by uriine? Do you wear gloves when you uriinate? Heaven forbid you get a drop on your pinky... But you probably don't shake do you? Ok, I'm being ridiculous!

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 1:36 pm

Chasm wrote:
Volatile Salt of Uriine when correctly processed approaches the nature of Sal Ammoniac and Alkali, yet is neither! What does this mean for you and your reaction formulas? If the volatile salt only approaches...can we say that it is Sal Ammoniac ?

Agree wholeheartedly Agree, but in the very starting of my above post I was said,…

Traveller wrote:
I simply ask to these GW practitioners, that after spending many years on this Subject what you all have accomplished, either in Transmutation or Medicine ? I don't know that why after hearing these words, they always seems to have NO answer.

So this Marvelously, Amazingly Different, a Wonder of the World, your Sal Ammoniac with this unique Alkaline properties, what it can do in such a state for the preparation of the good Medicines, as the Ancients tells us in their books (which texts you understand), where they say that no any disease withstand after the ingestion of such a Medicine, is it having a property to cure every illness regarding CHRONIC or NON CHRONIC diseases (like Heart Attacks and Stroke, Arthritis, Cancer, Diabetes, Respiratory, Pulmonary and Asthma). bounce

If you cannot tell about the Transmutation because of your high secrecy then you can tell us about its Medicinal Properties, there is no risk in telling these things.

In his above long message he is telling 2 things in his emphasizing words that,…

First I am not an Adept, I can understand this because this is a matter belong to me, not to others as it always teases to them, like to tAlchemist, Schmeldvich and others.

Second he is highly degrading the Chemistry and promoting the Alchemy of his works of Uriine.

But I was said in my above post that as we cannot find this information of Uriine in any book of a Philosopher, so we will be surprise to see that his process of Uriine we can only find in many books of Chemistry, but according to him it is One of Alchemy which belongs to the Solomon Trismosin’s book,…

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1iCIvKRQLFYjYMlUV0ZOAKi1ZwSJ26rp9

In this book “Elements of the Theory and Practice of Chemistry” On page number 596, there is a topic on “Human Uriine Analyzed”, where Macquer is telling us that in Uriine there exists an alkaline Neutral Salt, which Boerhaave and other Chemists also prove in their experiments.  Basketball

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 5:58 pm

Traveller wrote:
Second he is highly degrading the Chemistry and promoting the Alchemy of his works of Uriine.

But I was said in my above post that as we cannot find this information of Uriine in any book of a Philosopher, so we will be surprise to see that his process of Uriine we can only find in many books of Chemistry, but according to him it is One of Alchemy which belongs to the Solomon Trismosin’s book,…

First of all, Mr traveller, if you read the preface of this book, you will see that there is a distinction made between chemistry and chymistry which you apparently do not recognize. The author even goes as far as to suppose that these chymists, should actually be called "alchymists".

These are subtle details, which you, as a budding fellow of the art, should undertake to better comprehend.

Secondly, it appears you are surprised to find another book with an analysis on uriine by a self proclaimed alchymist. cheers Perhaps now you will stop making your grandiose claims that no one has ever written of such a disgusting thing. Perhaps now you can see how foolish you sound, not just in my eyes, but in the eyes of those who know these subtle differences between chemistry and chymistry.
I'm not degrading chemistry, I'm only attempting to convey that it is not alchemy. Simple!

Thirdly, in regards to Trismosin, I asked that you look at the fountain picture. Why ? Because much of this secret art is displayed in the form of symbols. Have you looked at it yet? Yes, No? Probably not!
Are you afraid of what you will see? The fountain image is beautiful, as are the rest of the Splendor Solis images.
When you see the fountain and its waters, then perhaps you can have a more qualified opinion instead of simply speaking out of your hat.

Macquer is written in much the same format as Boerhaave, whom I've mentioned before. But you see little in these chymists to your own detriment. I sincerely hope that you are changing your mind...opening your eyes, giving your head a shake, (pun intended this time)  Razz

As for disclosure of any medicinal properties of any stone or elixir in regards to chronic and non chronic pain...ulcers, headaches or migraines, I haven't the slightest idea. I don't profess to possess the stone nor its secrets nor its powers. I only speculate based on my experience. I convey what I wish of my experiences IF and WHEN I so choose and to whomever I wish to ingratiate.

I am not obligated to share a word with you unless it pleases me to do so. Very Happy
The same is true for you or anyone else on any of these forums. So don't feel that you can expect anything from me that I haven't readily offered to you.

By the way, I know that you're only teasing when you call yourself an adept.
Surely you wouldn't expect to be taken seriously if you weren't.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Chasm wrote:
If you read the preface of this book, you will see that there is a distinction made between chemistry and chymistry which you apparently do not recognize. The author even goes as far as to suppose that these chymists, should actually be called "alchymists".

This is simply an old medieval style to write about these Chemists, who failed Chemists, neither proves themselves as Alchemists, neither as Chemists, as they were finding the Mysteries behind the books of the Philosophers, we can see that they are also using the same terms like Sal Ammoniac and Sea Salt etc, in their writings, but nothing has any correspondence to the works of the Philosophers, so that’s why these failed Alchemists, could be write in this style as “Chymists”.

Is it Alchemy, are these works belong to the works of Alchemists, if you don't have any migrains then anyone can see this in the writings of these Chymists, that in their whole volume we cannot see anywhere, as what the end results were obtained by the real Alchemists in their books, which I have already asked to these Charlatans many many times,...

Traveller wrote:

Chasm wrote:
As for disclosure of any medicinal properties of any stone or elixir in regards to chronic and non chronic pain...ulcers, headaches or migraines, I haven't the slightest idea. I don't profess to possess the stone nor its secrets nor its powers. I only speculate based on my experience. I convey what I wish of my experiences IF and WHEN I so choose and to whomever I wish to ingratiate.

I am quite sure about it, that you haven’t tested it yet or either didn’t gain any result regarding to its medicinal properties, ZERO, what and why you call these stupid works, your experiences, which you say that you are conveying to others, for what purpose you are doing this, if you can see that there is not any benefit either in transmutation or as a good medicine, then why are you promoting your wrong experiment which has done by following on the wrong bases of these works of Chymists, why are you bringing in front of others the possibility of making the Fulminate of Gold, as in the posted book this Chymist, is also using the word of Sea Salt to the dregs of Uriine.  Sleep

So BoAF, has been closed, and your site Alchemypocesses, has also not having much activity and looking for the closure, as well as this site where we are right now, you can also see here no activity from since many years, but it was only me who started to share information on this site, and the forum of Jay Weidner, you closed it.

So my question is, that as all these 4 sites were started on the bases of finding out the mysteries behind this disgusting Uriine, so is it all happened to these sites because of the successful works of the GW practitioners Question

scratch

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 2:34 am

hi friend traveller
thanks glauber horns and indications on various solvents to be composed etc
ES you say

Keep in mind that we are not chasing the Ancients, but even surpassing the Oldies, by discovering this new way of Alchemy, where I am going to follow a perfection of this Order, but for separating the Minor way from the Major way of the Philosophers, we need to understand that as there are 4 Ammoniacal Salts,…
Ammonium Sulfate
Ammonium Carbonate
Ammonium Nitrate
Ammonium Chloride
Where first Salt will gain its property to become a Spirit from Oil of Tartar.
Second Salt will gain its property to become a Spirit from Oil of Talc.
Third Salt will from common Water.
Fourth Salt will from Alum.

The Minor way is all about for the right preparation of these Ammoniacal Spirits

and more you say

Like for example if we add some lime, verdigris in the Oil of Tartar, then it will provide a more strong and powerful earth for the volatilizing of our Salt of Ammonium Sulfate, which will lead to the more strong and sharp Spirit of Sulfate after several cohobations over its own earth. In the same way I am searching to modify the methods for a right and good work in the Minor Alchemy.

and more you say

I had to say that when I will tell you that How and Why the Philosophers used common Uriine in their works, then I can assure you that you will not be able to sleep for the whole NIGHT, after realizing this mystery, and you will start to think that where you have spent your time, or still defy to spend more in this way.

what means it
????

and more you say on wine of alchemists ancient lullo etc

Laughing, so according to this, when the alchemists said to take the Uriine of a man who drinks only Wine, then what does it mean, haha,

I mean in these words of the philosophers, of Wine above and Uriine below, there has come both of the mysteries together to perform Miracles,…RIGHT. Laughing

so in your opinion what it is the true matter of wine ? what it is the matter for take by it the true wine in you opinion? ????

NOW dear friend traveller all your idea about it all it is these very interesting so continue please to explication your idea and methodologies to make it etc thanks

but please stop this useless ping pong

and instead please continue explication on your opinion of this ES various solvents and matter alternative at uriine to made minor work and aurum potable of glauber etc all your idea about it all it is these very interesting

but please stop pinging and continue your series of instructions that you are giving in this course on the minor work and then

NOW ok chasm369  Schmeldvich use uriiine and the other Schmeldvic use one hearth of blood soaked in uriiime and so interpret the splendor solis
see putti who make uriine _______ in the fountain
Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Fontai10

sure it is true chasm369 Schmeldvic etc NB certainly it is sure in alchemy and in rc operativity etc URIINE AND BLOOD all these animal materials were also used and this w as also well described in the texts rc thesauro toeltius etc

sure chasm369 Schmeldvic uriina and blood and animal materials certainly it is true that in alchemy and in rc operativity these materials were also used and that is also well described in the texts rc thesauro toeltius etc
but even if I also know well and have worked hard for many years and with important results (but not enough enough) with these methodologies of the school and manuscripts of the Parisian Christopher summetta violet and lucidarius with these precise instructions on uriina of the school of Parisian
https://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464
school of the methodology with \"philosophical dew\" and animal materials of the Parisian that is still existing that works with uriina and animal materials for various mummial problems intervened during the work of them are not minimally interested to work still with them

now instead of interesting you traveler
propose systems of glauber and  not use of uriiine modification from which to extract secret solvents and mercury and you propose a replacement of  uriine with other materials and other solvents differently composed and that is very interesting
so we deepen what you indicate on solvents etc go over and leave the table tennis with those who only do the purpose of disturbing and making the discussion run dry are utterly useless and do not make progress at all
so please friend traveler also you stop with this ping pong on nothing so they are fixed on  uriine blood etc and instead return to your alternatives you proposed and then clearly and in contrast clearly explains how to do the minor way etc without uriine and analyze thoroughly your researches and serious assumptions that you're pointing to maybe even them seeing your series of proposals alternative not to use uriina too they will see if they are a serious alternative and perhaps more effective than how they operate with animal materials uriina and blood of which, in years and years, seems very little achieved

THEREFORE DEAR FRIEND STOP PING PONG PLEASE AND INVECE CONTINUE TO EXPLAIN YOUR OPINION AND YOUR PRESENCE OF OPERATIONS ON DIFFERENT MATERIALS AND SOLVENTS TO BE USED IN YOUR ALTERNATIVE DECODING OF THE WORKER MINORE OF GLAUBER AND ITS POTABLE WATER AND TATARTARO OIL NITRO ETC
AND ON THESE YOUR ALTERNATIVE IDEAS LEARN MORE YOUR OPINION AND OPERATING METHODOLOGIES ON THEN WHAT YOU SAY ARE REALLY CHECKING THEIR SERIOUS FRIENDS AND YOUR IDEAS AND THE VALUE OF THE RESULTS AND IF THEY WILL BE VERY TRUE AND DEEP OR LESS ?

my best regard

ciao amico traveller
grazie corna glauber e indi cazioni su vari solventi da comporre etc
ma per favore caro amico traveller smetti di fare il ping pong e continua le tue serie istruzioni che stai dando in questo corso sull'opera minore e dunque ok charms e Schmeldvic usano uno urina e l'altro Schmeldvic una terra di sangue inbibita di uriina e cosi interpretano lo splendoro solis
vedi putti che fanno pipi in fontana

certo chasm369 Schmeldvic uriina e sangue e materie animali certo è vero che gli in alchimia e nella operativita rc anche queste materie erano usate e cio è anche bene descritto nei testi rc thesauro toeltius etc
ma anche se io pure bene conoscendo e avendo lavorato a fondo per molti anni e con importanti risultati (ma mer me non abbastanza sufficenti) con queste metodologie della scuola e manoscritti del cristoforo parigino summetta violetta e lucidarius con queste precise istruzioni su uriina della scuola del parigino
https://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464
scuola della metodologia con urina e materie animali del parigino che è tutt'ora esistente che lavora con uriina e materie animali per vari problemi mummiali intercorsi durante il lavoro di esse non sono minimamente interessato ad lavorare ancora con esse  

ora invece di interessante tu traveller
proponi sistemi di modifica di glauber e di non uso dell'urina da cui estrarre solventi segreti e mercurio e tu proponi una sostituzione dell'urina con  altere materie e altri solventi differentemente composti e cio è molto interessante
dunque approfondiamo cio che indichi su solventi etc andiamo oltre e lasciamo stare il ping pong con chi fa solo il fine di disturbare e far naufragare la discussione che stancano sono totalmente inutili e non fanno per nulla progredire il lavoro
dunque per favore amico traveller anche tu smetti con questo ping pong sul nulla tanto loro sono fissi su urina sangue etc e invece torniamo alle tue alternative da te proposte e dunque con chiarezza e in contrapposizione spiega chiaramente su come fare la via minore etc senza urina e analizziano a fondo tute le tue  ricerche e ipotesi serie che tu ci stai indicando magari pure loro vedendo tue serie proposte altrnative sul non usare uriina anche loro vedranno se sono una seria alternativa e forse piu efficaci di come operano loro con materie animali uriina e sangue di cui nb in anni e anni pare ben poco hamnno ottenuto  

DUNQUE CARO AMICO STOP PING PONG PLEASE E INVECE CONTINA A SPIEGARE LA TUA OPINIONE E TUA PRESUNTA OPERATIVITA SU MATERIE E SOLVENTI DIFFERENTI DA USARE NELLA TUA DECODIFICA ALTERNATIVA DELLA OPERA MINORE DI GLAUBER E DEL SUO ORO POTABILE ES OLIO TATARTARO NITRO ETC
E SU QUESTE TUE IDEE ALTERNATIVE APPROFONDISCI TUE OPINIONE E METODOLOGIE OPERATIVE SU POI CIO CHE DICI SI RISCONTRERA LA LORO PROFONDA SERIETA E TUE IDEE E IL VALORE DEI RISULTATI E SE SARANNO VERI E PROFONDI O MENO ?
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 6:02 am

Hello Alexbr,

Alexbr wrote:

What means it ????

I am always on the same side, as I am disregarding the use of this disgusting matter in the works of the Philosophers, so don’t be misunderstand my these words here.

My meanings are to say this, where first I want to tell you, that we can also follow the same way by without using Uriine, where we can also follow many other methods as the philosophers has mentioned in their books, but if we follow this specific way to use common Uriine as we can see that French has added a method in his "Book on Animals", so in this case we will use common Uriine, when it will not leave any connection to the philosophical work.

I think I have clearly given the answer, so you see that on this one and only method when some philosophers selected the use of this common Uriine, then in this condition it is still in such a way when we are using it, without its contamination to the works of the philosophers, when we will leave this disgusting common Uriine behind and will use our extracted Salt and Mercury to manifest Miracles.

Further for more explication I can only upload pictures of some stages of this work which will help to enlighten this way of the Philosophers, for a better understanding.

But again these explanations what I have given here, and what I will give in future these all will not carry the answer what I was telling in those words to Chasm,…

Chasm wrote:

Because in those words I was telling him that if I will share with him the inner mystery that for What purpose and How the Philosophers used Uriine, then after understanding this Universal Principle of Nature, he will never be able to sleep for a whole night.

But now everyone can see that when Allah keep these guys in darkness then who am I to lift the veil from their migraine eyes.  pirat

But after all without telling the inner mystery in this way, it will also clear all the confusions where thousands of peoples have spent their time by working on this disgusting matter in a wrong way.

Alexbr wrote:

This is again must be counted a most precious words for a true Artist, what I said here, that if a person had a sound understanding of all the books of the Philosophers, then he will become very glad to read these words, which here Chasm has given a name of Chemistry.

Actually these things I am not telling step by step, I have a complete understanding what I am trying to do, as in the sense tAlchemist was telling me, that "if you want to learn then don’t contradict the others opinions as they have already accomplished these things", but how I tell him that my way to understand, or undertake something is different from you chime in guys, I don’t follow ANYONE but first my own mind tells me that is it right or wrong, I am a very high Adept, there is nothing which is out of my approach of knowledge, but I am telling these things step by step because I want to develop such a theory that after its understanding and practice, the person will also start to understand the books of the Philosophers, which Minor way will have a connection to the books of the philosophers, that's why it is my passion to go in this way.

I am still some busy, as now a days I am reading the book of Artephius in a literal sense, as Chasm says about me, so here I must say that he is absolutely right, that I read everything from the books of the Philosophers completely in a literal sense, I don’t take their words in a philosophical way, but for me everything is written exoterically and openly. He has judged a very great thing about me, I appreciate his words here.

And yes Alex we will soon end this fruitful discussion, or sarcasm (cutting language) when I will realize that what he has able to accomplish after using his disgusting Fountain of Youth. About its Medicinal properties he has cleared, but now about the Transmutation I will go to tell him, that what he has achieved.  Basketball

But after all right now the guys who are his peers and looking some help in his words, they have at least realized about his work that there is no any medicinal properties in his disgusting powder, but even his accomplished product will create such bad effects that for its cure we will go to use other medicines from the modern pharmacopeia.

So what a thing will be more worst in this way, that when a person choose this word of Alchemy to claim that he has accomplished something, and in reality the thing has no property of a good Medicine.

He is a profane who is confounding the verses of the holy scriptures, as well as confounding the books of the Philosophers, by alluding his disgusting work to them.

Embarassed

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 2:28 pm

So as I was said above that,...

Traveller wrote:
About its Medicinal properties he has cleared, but now about the Transmutation I will go to tell him, that what he has achieved.

So regarding transmutation I have already told him everything about his secret powder, in the Alexbr thread “Maria Prophetess and Orthelius commentay“,…

Traveller wrote:
So in this message actually I was about to tell you, that it is a Minor work which you mistakenly feels, and call it a great work, as you also might have seen the transmutation of only a very little or small amount of metal, which will be like a precipitation of the same metal (gold) which you already used in the work. I hope you will not have any problem of your eyes, and can better see this and compare this with, what the philosophers mentioned in their books exactly as with an intelligence you are judging me. Their transmutations were different from the one you experienced by taking the subject of Uriine.

So after Medicinal properties, when we come onto the topic of Transmutation regarding his disgusting powder, so the process is very simple, we have already seen this experiment, where a guy was also using a so called tincture of Gold which he was made from Salt of Uriine, and applying it on Mercury, where as we all know that common Mercury having a great affinity towards the metal of Gold, which metal is not completely destroyed as I proved here, which still needs “Sulfate”, according to both of the statements of great Alchemists (Glauber and Johannes Agricola), which Gold after only applying the Salt of Carbonate is still in an incomplete form of destruction, which can recover its metallic state again, so when the guy (below) who was attempting a transmutation, by using his so called Tincture over common Mercury, then he was simply getting back the already used Gold in his experiment into its metallic state, after amalgamation with the Mercury, where Mercury because of its likeness will amalgamate with the Gold, and during the process of heating when all the Mercury will sublime away leaving the yellow Gold back to its metallic State, and then after this the whole process of Transmutation would have been completed, which is nothing but simply a process of so called Precipitation, which is not more than a thing which even a Magician can also perform easily by using his fallacious tricks to deceive peoples, which he calls Alchemy, and for this little transmutation he was debating in his bundle of posts, as he had done some great things by using his disgusting powder, I already said that he is only fooling himself and to others, moreover the reason is that he don’t know that what is a most important thing which is needed for bringing out a successful transmutation in Alchemy, so without using any of such thing, we can see that not even a great Philosophers ever experienced the true transmutations in his works, then how he can expect or claim to be done such a thing by only using his disgusting Uriine.

A Practitioner wrote:
You will need 150 ml of boiling distilled water add 2 table spoons full of citric acid dissolved in the water then slowly add ammonia carbonate, it will fizz keep adding ammonia carbonate till wont dissolve any more then let cool then filter out remaining solids through 4 coffee filters, place your gold in your solution and heat about 120 to 150 degrees I use a coffee warmer for this step. it will draw the sulfur out of your gold in about 3 to 4 hrs leaving your gold intact you can decant off the liquid and save it then run the process again over and over till no more red will extract then add all red solutions together and distill or evaporate to 100 ml this will be concentrated sulfur of gold, it will not be of any use to the body, I have very little gold salt so I’m going to use a nice white copper salt I have made to add the sulfur to after I extract a mercury from gold that will be the hard part of the process.

Find citric acid in the canning section of grocery store and ammonia carbonate found on ebay small packages about 4 to 5 dollars.

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 TtnLKAM

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 NonSKJF

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Qh33awf

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 72KdrmK

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 XdoLLWo

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 JboFENv

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 URvmnjN

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 QwOkA6w

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 LxcUpKS

As everyone know that I always compare the end results and last steps to see and judge the difference b/w the wrong and right works, so in the second last picture we can see the fire of a furnace which is good enough to evaporate the Mercury which was working to perform the precipitation of Gold from its false tincture and after amalgamation with the precipitated Gold, the same Mercury we can see in the last picture that it is still present with the Gold, and is not yet completely evaporated, look closely, there is still some white color with yellow Gold.

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2018 11:58 pm

Traveller wrote:
Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 TtnLKAM

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 NonSKJF

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Qh33awf

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 72KdrmK

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 XdoLLWo

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 JboFENv

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 URvmnjN

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 QwOkA6w

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 LxcUpKS

The above pictures are from Faerrie/SolarSeeker (ya know, the guy who charged $20 for his PDF book; what a joke!)

What value do you glean from these pictures, Traveller?
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 12:06 am

So, you don't want to comment on the Splendor Solis frame???
I guess not. Better to stay with the things of which you are more familiar. Very Happy
At least Alexbr made an attempt to at least acknowledge that there is something there, even if he doesn't know what it is.

I will tell you again, I don't use gold in my work. Common gold plays no part in the confection of the solvent. Countless texts tell you this. Why must you keep asserting that I use gold when I'm telling you honestly and openly that I don't.
Why do you post these foolish images in your attempts to convince me that YOU know what I'm doing when in fact you don't have any idea?

The practitioner who owns those images is deceiving himself and is as far away from the path as the Sun is from the moon. jocolor

My images on the other forum are far more advanced and generous.

Alexbr wrote:
so in your opinion what it is the true matter of wine ? what it is the matter for take by it the true winein your opinion?

Why don't you give the poor guy an honest answer?

Traveller wrote:

This is no answer traveller, it's a deflection! There is no mystery of wine, only of philosophical wine and its preparation. Philosophical wine is a reflection of common wine .
The alchemic Fire is a burning water that calcines.
Philosophic wine can be distilled to procure a burning water.

Common wine is vinous. It is distilled to obtain the spirit of wine.
This spirit of wine is alcohol. Alcohol is a burning water that is ignited by flame.

The philosophic spirit of wine burns without ignition.

Now all that remains is for you to know the source material of this wine and you can give Alexbr a complete answer and stop toying with him.
But you can't do this because you've no idea of how to make a calcining water by following Glauber do you?
Hopefully you will show him soon. I'm curious as hell Razz
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:31 am

Splendor Solis or any other book of any philosopher doesn’t belong to your work of Uriine. You can talk about Boerhaave, Macquer, Keely, Russell, and other Chymists.

If still you are very eager to talk about this book, then tell me first that what is a message this book is giving to us, if you had the proper understanding of this message of Solomon Trismosin then you will not here promoting the works of Charlatans.

Chasm wrote:
Why don't you give the poor guy an honest answer?

No one is more poor in this world than any practitioner of this disgusting Uriine, where you don’t even bother yourself to buy some other things from a store, Laughing at the time when you follow your philosophy of ONE matter.

I have already told to Alexbr that I will not reveal the mystery of the Philosophical Wine to anyone, I am not as stupid who after working on disgusting Uriine come here to debate with others without achieving anything worthwhile in this way of lavatory path and I am also not as generous what you are expecting from me. I have already shared how much I could share about this mystery.

So what I was telling here, that this process of Precipitation, can easily make a fool to someone, even to a person himself who is practicing the work, the best example I cannot give here than Paracelsus, who was also not well aware about this little information, I remember when I was reading a book, where he was emphasizing in his convincing words, that if we want to transmute Iron into Copper, then dissolve some Roman Vitriol in Water and put a rod of Steel in it, and you will see a real transmutation of Iron into Copper.

And through this metal replacement reaction he was assuring to others about the true Art of Alchemy, and was saying that who don’t believe on this Art, they should to practice this short work to see the reality of our science. He was going with great details to prove it that it is a real Transmutation, exactly as Chasm was arguing for his metal replacement reaction, which he might have seen in his stupid work by using his false tincture of Gold which tincture he would have been made by using his neutral Alkaline Salt of Uriine.

But I am curious that when these great Chymists (Boerhaave, Macquer and others), they themselves never practiced any of such method where they used their neutral Alkaline Salt over Gold, then who is he to upgrade their works in such a wrong way by using their Alkaline Salt and bringing a possibility of making the Fulminate of Gold.

I will end this topic, by telling him a very simple thing, that he don’t believe on Chemistry as he is a true Alchemist or Chymist, but still I say that before giving any guidance to others about his work, he first should to take his Alkaline Salt for a laboratory test, he will realize soon that there exists a considerable amount of Ammonium Chloride which is good enough to develop his updated works of Boerhaave into an explosive form.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 12:04 pm

Traveller wrote:
Splendor Solis or any other book of any philosopher doesn’t belong to your work of Uriine. You can talk about Boerhaave, Macquer, Keely, Russell, and other Chymists.

If still you are very eager to talk about this book, then tell me first that what is a message this book is giving to us, if you had the proper understanding of this message of Solomon Trismosin then you will not here promoting the works of Charlatans.

Of course it doesn't belong to me. It's a published and publicly available book. It belongs to everyone, including you.
The picturesque book is is only different from other books in that it is mute and can be compared to Mutus Liber.
The message is in the images. What can you make of them?
Do you see the alchemic colours on the soldiers breast? They look like the German flag don't they? Makes one wonder about those brilliant Germans and their heritage doesn't it?
Does your method produce these colours?

Traveller wrote:
So what I was telling here, that this process of Precipitation, can easily make a fool to someone, even to a person himself who is practicing the work, the best example I cannot give here than Paracelsus, who was also not well aware about this little information, I remember when I was reading a book, where he was emphasizing in his convincing words, that if we want to transmute Iron into Copper, then dissolve some Roman Vitriol in Water and put a rod of Steel in it, and you will see a real transmutation of Iron into Copper

This "process of precipitation", from where have you derived this?
In your mind, where does this operation of precipitation occur?
In my work, precipitation occurs only at the very beginning of the work in the preparatory stages. Nowhere else is precipitation an operation in the work. So again you are assuming to know something of which you have no idea.

Traveller wrote:
And through this metal replacement reaction he was assuring to others about the true Art of Alchemy, and was saying that who don’t believe on this Art, they should to practice this short work to see the reality of our science. He was going with great details to prove it that it is a real Transmutation, exactly as Chasm was arguing for his metal replacement reaction, which he might have seen in his stupid work by using his false tincture of Gold which tincture he would have been made by using his neutral Alkaline Salt of Uriine.

"exactly as Chasm was arguing for his metal replacement reaction..." What the heck are you talking about?  Question This notion of metal replacement exists in your mind traveller. I thought that I was the one who created mind made methods. PLEASE! Stop assuming to know what I'm doing because it obviously flies over your head.
Nowhere in my work do I use any metal at all, not even as a stir stick.
Even Bacstrom suggests that we use ivory and not to touch the matter with metal.
Now, seeing that you've made mention of a neutral alkaline salt, what function might this have within the context of confecting the solvent?

Traveller wrote:
But I am curious that when these great Chymists (Boerhaave, Macquer and others), they themselves never practiced any of such method where they used their neutral Alkaline Salt over Gold, then who is he to upgrade their works in such a wrong way by using their Alkaline Salt and bringing a possibility of making the Fulminate of Gold.
Here you go with your obvious assumptions again. So I must call BS on you here Mr traveller.
Where do you see any Chymist, Boerhaave, Glauber, or Macquer employing a neutral alkaline salt over gold...WHERE?  Question
Show me the body of text that we may see the context...please!
Then perhaps we may put this fulminating gold distraction to bed.

Traveller wrote:
I will end this topic, by telling him a very simple thing, that he don’t believe on Chemistry as he is a true Alchemist or Chymist, but still I say that before giving any guidance to others about his work, he first should to take his Alkaline Salt for a laboratory test, he will realize soon that there exists a considerable amount of Ammonium Chloride which is good enough to develop his updated works of Boerhaave into an explosive form.

Ok mr traveller, it appears that you've deduced that I draw my knowledge from Boerhaave, who is a very good read imho! But his work is not so different from that of Macquer nor Glauber. And when I tell you that Glaubers secret Sal Ammoniac is only an approximate as the salt only approaches the nature of Sal Ammoniac, but isn't the common Sal Ammoniac, then does this factor into your hypothesis? Further, I am openly declaring that I use one matter only. I don't profess to add any carbonate from any heterogenous thing, which is to say, that we are dealing with specifics here.
Do you believe that your hypothesized formula holds for these detailed deviations of your perceived method? Question
I think not mr traveller. Heavy water is not common water afterall.
So I am not modifying the work of any of these great men. I am acknowledging what they've left for us and putting the pieces into their proper order.
You, on the other hand, you belittle Paracelsus and Glauber, not to mention all of the alchemists whose understanding doesn't fit your own.
This is preposterous, delusional even!!!
You seriously need to get off of your high horse there pal.
You need to read more  study with open eyes What a Face
Like this you will gain understanding. Don't expect me to openly declare my understanding. I won't. Who does?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 pm

You, all the GW practitioners, Boerhaave and Macquer have seen such a contagious things in your life, which not even a person who cleans sewage material will ever saw such things, because you all go to analyze the waste materials while the cleaner don't do anything like this, these all things are still not enough for you, and now you want to discuss about the Splendor Solis, but his book is all about the making of Lapis Philosophorum, about which you said that you didn’t make any such thing.

Now do I guide Solomon Trismosin to your discovery of Uriine path, or you will develop your work towards his colored plates ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 19 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 25  Next