The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:25 am

Chasm wrote:
Their method was of one matter, low external heat, and time. This you don't understand.

This post is for your Enlightenment on your fixed mind of this wrong theory of ONE MATTER.

The FACT of ONE MATTER comes from the books of the Philosophers, when they were referring to their PREPARED Philosophers Mercury. Where they say that we can accomplish the whole work by only using this PREPARED Mercury, without adding any Heterogenous thing in it.

JDP is very intelligent I also mentioned this earlier to someone, because he has read many texts of the Philosophers as well as of Chemists, that’s why his words sometimes helps to brings out the truth, but still the truth remains somewhere incomplete, reason is that he is not an accomplished Alchemist.

So his controversy against this concept of ONE matter was somewhere right and somewhere wrong, because in his all posts he didn’t mention this little information that when philosophers were referring to the FACT of ONE MATTER, then for which state of their matter they were using this word. But if he was emphasizing that at the very starting of the work, there doesn't involve one matter, then in this condition, I say he is absolutely right.

As I already said that after our Deprival from our first Holy place, there engenders an Impurity in everything, so nothing is in a pure state, that where we able to find any such thing on which we can apply this theory of ONE Matter, even if we take the best example of one of the Noblest creatures of Allah (humans) then you see that we also need oxygen for breathing, and further there are different things which we eat and drink like different kind of vegetables and fruits, meats, where all of these things comprises on thousands of different elements and compounds, etc.

So don't we adding these heterogenous things in one of this noblest creature on earth.

If yes then how can you claim to accomplish your work by only using a discarded matter from a same noblest creature ?  scratch

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2017-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:21 am

Chasm wrote:
I sent you a PM from the other site explaining how I was appearing as banned from this site. 

I know; but I did not answer you because the new members are not allowed to send messages.

Chasm wrote:
His 40 laws of harmony outline how this is done. His secret was an open one. People were simply unqualified to understand him. 

I know the existence of these 40 laws and already I mentioned it in a my previous post. But, is there a publication, which tries to explain these laws in modern terms, maybe even connecting to the common accepted laws of physics and chemistry?.I have not found anything serious and detailed.Dale Pond isnt qualified,imho.

But,since you're back, could you try to moderate the tones ?.
I do not think that insulting people leads to something constructive.
Rather, try to argue in detail the reasons for your attacks, and maybe show us a better alternative to that of Traveller. If he's a pompous oaf, or if he's just trying to divert us from the Truth, we'll check it out, because it will betray his own words and the common sence.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 2:02 pm

I don’t know about him, but I have changed my own TONE for telling some useful truths, first of all I want to say that as Chasm was said that no one rightly knows about his wonderful discovery of his secret Method. Then on his words one person very well said, that “Sometimes the Secrecy is Amusing”.  Laughing

In one of his earlier post he was mentioned that when he was on other site then he had gone against the 3000 practitioners of this Uriine, and claiming that his method is the only one which is right, I don’t know that during his work on this one and only matter, what he has understood or accomplished, that for defending such a secret he can fight till to the end of his life.  Laughing

Agricola, you rightly said that he should to conduct a fruitful discussion but I can assure you that after this post there will be no need for his words to defend his method anymore which he was done by using his own mind without having any back history of his stupid work.

As you were asking me about the chances of making a fulminate in the work, so I say that during this our discussion against this wrong subject of Uriine, there will come no any better chance for bringing this truth in front of the eyes of everyone.

When we come onto a serious matter which might become a cause for a big disaster for someone. Then in this critical situation the way of Chemistry should to be applied for investigating our concern about this serious matter.

The thing which I was asked him in my second last post,…

Traveller wrote:
How many times you have accomplished this work ?

Reason I tell here, that I was asking him that how many times he has accomplished his work by using the Uriine in his discovered way, because in the dregs of Uriine, which he prefer the most, there is found total 12 different compounds, in which the two compounds are of “Chorine”, first is the “Sodium Chloride”, and second is the “Ammonium Chloride”.

Now according to his method he uses Dregs along with his Volatile Salt of Uriine [(NH4)2CO3], for making his Sal Ammoniac, so in this condition I want to tell everyone that there is a good chance that the "Chlorine" exists in the dregs will be compounded with the above Volatile Salt of Uriine [(NH4)2CO3], which will together bring the composition of “Ammonia along with Chorine” in his Sal Ammoniac, which common Gold needs to become a disastrous form of Fulminate and in result may be a cause as Johannes Agricola was experienced in his lab.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulminating_gold

That’s why I was asking him that how many times he has accomplished his mind made work, because how many times he will try this work the more better the chances of making the Fulminate of Gold will become in front of his eyes.

Now come onto my discovered right method which is written in the most of the Priority in literal words in the writings of Glauber, as well as in the most famous book of a great Adept “Johannes Agricola” where he also give this method most of the Priority and add this right in the very start of his book.

Where both tells us to use the “Spirit of Sulfate and Spirit of Carbonate” and no any compound containing any “Chlorine”.

I have extracted some very useful words of this great Adept Johannes Agricola on this topic of Fulminate of Gold, where he was telling us that when he opened this mystery which was in these words, “Twelve letters - the number fourteen, Five syllables and also six vowels” then what happened when he prepared such a thing in his lab.

Johannes Agricola wrote:
This exploding occurs contrary to common sense, because other powder fulminates ahead or above itself, while this one kicks backwards and below itself, and with such force that one Quentlein of that fulminating gold has more force than 8 Lots of common gunpowder.

I must confess that there is no more stupid and bad process than this among all those dealing with gold. If the Philosophers Spirit of Wine were to lie on it for a hundred years, it would not extract the right essence or sulphur from it, as experience shows more than enough. It is easy to write such things, but experience tells how true the writing is and what the process can do when it is tested. But so that beginners may not be mislaid by such poetry, I will explain here briefly what is said in it. Many a man might think that it is all seraphic wisdom, while it is nothing but an operation for acquiring fulminating gold.

I once experienced in Austria. I had 8 Lots of this gold calx and wanted to dry it in the room on a copper cover in a stove. I had hardly left the room, as I wanted to go to dinner, when a rumbling arose in the room to startle everybody in the house. We did not know what it was. When I had opened the door of the room to leave, the gold ignited and broke the tiled stove into a thousand pieces, also shattering the railing around the stove. Thus I sustained a great loss, as I did not retrieve one Pfennig (small German coin) of these 8 Lots of gold.

Here he is telling us the Prevention or how to dispose it Safely.

Johannes Agricola wrote:
It has to be dried gently, only in the room or in the air but not in the sun, or else it would quickly ignite, breaking everything it meets. If sulphur flowers are mixed with the gold, however, and they are again cemented and burnt, it loses all fulminating, which is quite surprising. What is even more surprising: after the gold has fermented, a good amount of oil of tartar is poured on it, it does take away this property from it, no matter how strong the heat is that one applies. Many will not believe this, and yet it is the truth.

His flowers of Sulfur will originate from the same method of Agricola when he was said to use Gypsum, [CaSO4.2H2O].

Second about “Oil of Tartar” I already preferred to use it in our work, which will help to bring about the medicinal effects in our method.

So in place of creating a chances of making the Fulminate as it is in the method of Chasm, our both things which we are willing to use in our method “Sulfate, Oil of Tartar” these both things are even helping the Gold to lose its property of Fulminate.

Now Agricola I want to ask you that you were reading my posts from the very start of my discussion with him, where you will remember that I was mentioned the word of “Sulfur or Sulfate” which I was telling him from the very start that he should to add or give to his Sal Ammoniac that this important thing is missing from his Sal Ammoniac, which I was telling him for his better guidance which will help him to accomplish his work in a right way.

At that time those words of using “Sulfur or Sulfate” I was telling him from my own mind, and my own understanding of the Universal Principles of Nature, but now as I am also discovering the proofs of my this theory, so in this case there is no need for his words, to clarify the facts about his wrong way.

Things comes in front of our eyes after observation on the works of Uriine,…

1. There are dissolved all the bad and evil humors of our body in its more than 95% of Water which may become a cause for the growth of some formations on the face of the person which may lead to Cancer.

2. The work on this ONE matter by using its disgusting dregs, lead to the formation of the most explosive form of "Fulminate of Gold".

3. These practitioners of Uriine don’t have any history of their method in any book, but we have successfully able to find the two most important references from the books of the two well known great Alchemists, where is mentioned the right use of the same Spirit which exists in Uriine.

Thanks Chasm your eyes are even closed but you helped us to open our EYES.

lol!

Now there is only a one thing which is remaining that after practicing this minor way, I share my results with others including the right Multiplication of the tincture along with the final transmutation of common Mercury into Gold and Silver after subtracting the amount of the same Gold and Silver used in preparing their tinctures. Which I hope that will help to open his eyes as well as his brain even more.

Till then he has a hope that he is the only one who was right among those 3000 practitioners of this secret Matter.

lol!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 4:23 pm

I confirm everything Traveller said, and I would like to put an emphasis on the fulminating gold, because there are people who 'play' as alchemists, and do not take into account the possible products they can get by doing certain chemical reactions, and this could cost them the life.
Here are some videos that explain how easy it is to blow up:

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 5:30 pm

Traveller wrote:

We all want to know about your method, in fact this is the reason that why we were conducting those informations, but you didn’t able to provide any reference of your method, so in case how others will learn from your experiences ? if it is not your own mind made thing.

As I've said repeatedly, my method, the method, is the same method written of in all of the texts that you read without understanding unless the text is written openly.
As such, the references are many. I've critiqued the anonymous friend of alexbr in my own words based on my own experience and the uber available alchemic literature.
I've commented on Mary the Prophetessa from the transcribed work of yet another learned friend of alexbr.
ALL of my comments will have a sense of congruency even to the uninitiated simply because there is no contradictions.
Anyone wishing to comment is free to do so, using quotes or their own words, BUT, the words must make sense.
When you accuse me of a mind made conjuring, I can't help but to visualize you being amazed that a radio replays what is broadcast from abroad. You're amazed because you have no concept of radio waves and so you insist that the crazy music originates from the radio box. This is very amusing to me.
Traveller wrote:

I have provided the two references of the right method, but now you said that Glauber is not telling his method in a literal sense, so I want to ask you that is Johannes Agricola also telling his method esoterically, when he said “take Harts Horn and Gypsum” ?

Everyone can read that both Glauber and Johannes Agricola clearly telling in his words before giving their methods, that they are willing to write everything in a literal sense.

Now there are two conditions first that you are a true Philosopher, or second both Glauber and Agricola were Charlatans. scratch

You've provided nothing unless you wish to be accused of plagiarism.
Anyone can read the open works of any philosopher. Glauber speaks openly of many things. This has already been discussed. His real work is still veiled. Do you think that you are the only person to be able to transpose a modern chemical knowledge to some of these open recipes?

Their methods are correct in their own way, but Glauber did not disclose the stone.
There is a third condition:

3. You still do not understand!
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:01 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
Their method was of one matter, low external heat, and time. This you don't understand.

This post is for your Enlightenment on your fixed mind of this wrong theory of ONE MATTER.

The FACT of ONE MATTER comes from the books of the Philosophers, when they were referring to their PREPARED Philosophers Mercury. Where they say that we can accomplish the whole work by only using this PREPARED Mercury, without adding any Heterogenous thing in it.

JDP is very intelligent I also mentioned this earlier to someone, because he has read many texts of the Philosophers as well as of Chemists, that’s why his words sometimes helps to brings out the truth, but still the truth remains somewhere incomplete, reason is that he is not an accomplished Alchemist.

So his controversy against this concept of ONE matter was somewhere right and somewhere wrong, because in his all posts he didn’t mention this little information that when philosophers were referring to the FACT of ONE MATTER, then for which state of their matter they were using this word. But if he was emphasizing that at the very starting of the work, there doesn't involve one matter, then in this condition, I say he is absolutely right.

As I already said that after our Deprival from our first Holy place, there engenders an Impurity in everything, so nothing is in a pure state, that where we able to find any such thing on which we can apply this theory of ONE Matter, even if we take the best example of one of the Noblest creatures of Allah (humans) then you see that we also need oxygen for breathing, and further there are different things which we eat and drink like different kind of vegetables and fruits, meats, where all of these things comprises on thousands of different elements and compounds, etc.

So don't we adding these heterogenous things in one of this noblest creature on earth.

If yes then how can you claim to accomplish your work by only using a discarded matter from a same noblest creature ?  scratch

Regards.

Take any matter and subject it to graduated amounts of heat. If you work correctly, you will see the constituent parts of the matter in their progressive orders. JDP is a fool in that he considers an element as one matter.
His supporters are fools because they don't point this erroneous assumption out to him.
I agree that JDP is well read, but in my eyes, he's somewhat myopic.

These constituent parts are all part of any one matter. The putrefied remnants of any one matter is our starting matter.
Many are still slow to realize this, so they fail...hopelessly!

Further, my work has nothing to do with the matter of fulminating gold.
In fact, my work uses no gold at all. How many times I must say this is beyond comprehension..
The production of fulminating gold is documented in many places.
Are you seriously thinking that I am in the habit of dabbling with such a dangerous thing? To what benefit?

Many have worked with uriine and high heat without gold to produce phosphorus without consequence.
I ask you again, do you profess to know my works? How can you possibly know when you cannot correctly read the veiled texts? You can only read that which is written openly; And because you can transpose a chemical knowledge of certain objects and their resultant reactions is no need to pat yourself on the back.
I'm not trying to disrespect you here, I just wish to keep things grounded lest we begin to feel that we shall surpass the Oldies Very Happy

The very fact that you now assert that I'm working with gold and in danger of blowing myself and others into pieces of Humpty Dumpty is very funny lol!
No traveller, you don't know my work, not at all!

Traveller wrote:
Now there is only a one thing which is remaining that after practicing this minor way, I share my results with others including the right Multiplication of the tincture along with the final transmutation of common Mercury into Gold and Silver after subtracting the amount of the same Gold and Silver used in preparing their tinctures. Which I hope that will help to open his eyes as well as his brain even more.
What I'm learning from this discussion is that what you are practicing is chymistry and not alchemy.
If you are a juicer, you extract juices from vegetables. If you are a purveyor of fine spirits, you extract alcohol from vegetables.
You can extract tinctures and medicines all you like from plants or animals or even minerals but unless you can make an universal solvent, you cannot partake of the divine alchemy.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 6:19 pm

Agricola wrote:
Chasm wrote:
I sent you a PM from the other site explaining how I was appearing as banned from this site. 

I know; but I did not answer you because the new members are not allowed to send messages.

Chasm wrote:
His 40 laws of harmony outline how this is done. His secret was an open one. People were simply unqualified to understand him. 

I know the existence of these 40 laws and already I mentioned it in a my previous post. But, is there a publication, which tries to explain these laws in modern terms, maybe even connecting to the common accepted laws of physics and chemistry?.I have not found anything serious and detailed.Dale Pond isnt qualified,imho.

But,since you're back, could you try to moderate the tones ?.
I do not think that insulting people leads to something constructive.
Rather, try to argue in detail the reasons for your attacks, and maybe show us a better alternative to that of Traveller. If he's a pompous oaf, or if he's just trying to divert us from the Truth, we'll check it out, because it will betray his own words and the common sence.

Regards.

Of course you didn't answer. The fact that you received a PM from me wasn't enough for you to feel that you were permitted to respond. jocolor
I went out of my way to be courteous by finding another means to contact you, yet you decided to ignore my outreach because of an adherence to rule which was obviously not in effect.

Perhaps now you can sympathize with my tones at times. I talk straight Agricola; I'm often quite respectable as well. But I will dish it back as it is dished out to me. If this is disagreeable or discordant, then we know that we are in opposition. There's nothing unnatural in this.

Traveller speaks of uriine and its experimenters like a sophistic idiot.
I'm not calling him such a one, but the texts speak demeaningly of those who despise Gods treasure hidden in what we perceive as vile.
He is insulting to those who believe in this vile gift of the Creator.
I'm a good man, so I cannot allow him to go unchallenged.
If my tone is to change, then the hypocrisy must end. It's simple!

Also, if you have information on the Trexar other than that of Dale Pond, I'd like to hear of it. I don't believe you have any such info but one never knows.
I've searched the library of congress as well as the philosophical transactions for all legitimate Keely information.
There is nothing to suggest that his conduit was made by any transmutational means.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:26 pm

Chasm,
Are you serious or are you still trying to argue?.I tried to answer your PM, to say "Next time, behave civly!", but the forum platform answered me this:

"Compose message
We are sorry, but you are not authorised to use this feature. You may have just registered here and may need to participate more to be able to use this feature."

If you do not believe me, try to create a new account, and check what I told you.

Chasm wrote:

Also, if you have information on the Trexar other than that of Dale Pond, I'd like to hear of it. I don't believe you have any such info but one never knows.
I've searched the library of congress as well as the philosophical transactions for all legitimate Keely information. 
There is nothing to suggest that his conduit was made by any transmutational means.

I tell you the truth;I do not remember where I read this thing. It was about ten years ago, and now, I do not even know where to look,' cause I have at my disposal a huge library with a bunch of books that talks about  borderline scientific topics.Maybe it was the comment of some author outside the community' of SVP, but I remember that it was only few lines,and the content,essentially, already I exposed to you.This thing has remained impressed in my mind , simply, because,at the time,I already knew that it was a fact, and I refer to the transmutational principle of the elements reported by the author, and not how Keely was able to 'assemble' his conductor. I do not know if Keely believed if transmutation was possible,but if he said no, I highly recommend to burn all his books.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 8:29 pm

Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2018 10:44 pm

As you have worked on your matter after reading and finding the relevant information in the books of CHEMISTS, so you don't need to tell me that how I read the ALCHEMICAL texts, because all these alchemical texts doesn't belong to any practitioner of Uriine.  Laughing

First you should to understand about Chemistry of your work that what you are doing and then try to tell others about what you claim to accomplish Alchemical by working on this dirty Water.

Chasm wrote:
He is insulting to those who believe in this vile gift of the Creator. The texts speak demeaningly of those who despise Gods treasure hidden in what we perceive as vile.

Truth is simple that we want to despise this TREASURE because we want to live longer. By the way how you used the word TREASURE here ?

Chasm wrote:
As I've said repeatedly, my method, the method, is the same method written of in all of the texts that you read without understanding unless the text is written openly.

Here again you confirmed that you are following the books of the philosophers, who prefer to use dregs in the work, I have also repeatedly said, your method, the method COULD NOT be the same method as it is written in all the books of the Philosophers. Because no any of them ever used Uriine to make the Philosophers Stone.

Chasm wrote:
In fact, my work uses no gold at all. How many times I must say this is beyond comprehension..
Are you seriously thinking that I am in the habit of dabbling with such a dangerous thing? To what benefit?

Don’t lie, you many times said that your prepared Sal Ammoniac, you use over Gold to prepare your Philosophers Stone, I have your words I can post them here,…

Chasm wrote:
You say that gold is not used. I agree...partially! The noble method does not use gold. It is the way of the poor. The less noble method uses the lesser stone, (white), which is exalted in power via circulations. To this is added gold filings. From here we see all the colours and separations again. The matter is left to coct until the white gives up its hidden red oil which is available from the gold dissolved within it.

Disgusting smell will spread around in all over the house, when the matter will putrefy.

Niter or sal ammoniac will be obtain in the form of a volatile Salt, and it will attract the moisture from the air.

I know that there is a white stone and I know there is a red stone. The true GW involves combining the two together alchemically. Projection requires gold be added to the stone or silver if you are working with the white. Further, the stone is strengthened by circulation. Each circulation increases the projection power 10x.

This disgusting thing once cleansed is graced with a beautiful smell and a sweet taste. I know this because I have smelled it and tasted it and watched the light come from blackness.

Are you sure that it was Light, and not any fulminating effect of your created product. Because it will also come from the same Blackness (from the dregs of your Uriine).

Chasm wrote:
I just wish to keep things grounded lest we begin to feel that we shall surpass the Oldies.

I have already done it, because I have beaten you. And literally in those words I was talking about you, thanks for repeating them here.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
No traveller, you don't know my work, not at all!

Tell me something, that when You, Schmeldvich and others choose something which is nothing to do with the books of the philosophers, then why you started to put your words on others, that they DON’T KNOW about your method.  Laughing

Yes we don’t know, even we don’t want to know, because we don’t want to make any of such dangerous things when we have a history of the rightly practiced methods of the great Philosophers.

Here I again want to repeat it that "Ammonia" exists in the volatile Salt of Uriine when becomes compounded with the "Chlorine" present in the dregs, then it will lead to the production of the Fulminate of Gold. And because of this Chlorine, we see that Chasm is using the word of "Sal Ammoniac" for his volatile Salt, because his Salt after reacting with the dregs will actually become a "Sal Ammoniac". Anyone can test it for his curiosity that how Sal Ammoniac (NH4Cl) work in making the Fulminate of Gold, because it contains everything “Ammonia, Chlorine” what Gold needs to become a Fulminate.

Thanks Chasm for using this word of "Sal Ammoniac", it confirms everything about your method, now don't say again that we don't know your method.

As well as Thanks Agricola for posting the videos here for further enlightenment about this serious but secret Matter (Uriine).

lol!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 10:41 am

Traveller wrote:
As you have worked on your matter after reading and finding the relevant information in the books of CHEMISTS, so you don't need to tell me that how I read the ALCHEMICAL texts, because all these alchemical texts doesn't belong to any practitioner of Uriine.  

Because all of the texts that I've listed at YOUR request were those of CHEMISTS correct??? Not!

Traveller wrote:
First you should to understand about Chemistry of your work that what you are doing and then try to tell others about what you claim to accomplish Alchemical by working on this dirty Water.
This is great advice! Perhaps you can explain to me the chemistry of making wine...good old fashioned common wine from grapes without the addition of any heterogenous thing!

Chasm wrote:

Traveller wrote:
Here again you confirmed that you are following the books of the philosophers, who prefer to use dregs in the work, I have also repeatedly said, your method, the method COULD NOT be the same method as it is written in all the books of the Philosophers. Because no any of them ever used Uriine to make the Philosophers Stone.

You should clarify that YOU cannot see the method as written in the books and stop believing that you are all seeing and knowing. You are not! You're just a traveller...like Pythagoras, except, Pythagoras was enriched by the knowledge he gathered during his travels.

Chasm wrote:

Traveller wrote:
Don’t lie, you many times said that your prepared Sal Ammoniac, you use over Gold to prepare your Philosophers Stone, I have your words I can post them here,

Chasm wrote:
You say that gold is not used. I agree...partially! The noble method does not use gold. It is the way of the poor. The less noble method uses the lesser stone, (white), which is exalted in power via circulations. To this is added gold filings. From here we see all the colours and separations again. The matter is left to coct until the white gives up its hidden red oil which is available from the gold dissolved within it.
I know that there is a white stone and I know there is a red stone. The true GW involves combining the two together alchemically. Projection requires gold be added to the stone or silver if you are working with the white. Further, the stone is strengthened by circulation. Each circulation increases the projection power 10x.

This disgusting thing once cleansed is graced with a beautiful smell and a sweet taste. I know this because I have smelled it and tasted it and watched the light come from blackness.

So first of all traveller I said here that I partially agree. Why did I say partially? Well allow me to explain to you why since you obviously don't understand.
There is a noble way and a less noble way. Do you know of this as yet?
In either case, you must confect the White Stone FIRST!
In confecting this white stone, NO GOLD is used! It is the way of the poor! Do you suppose that the poor can afford to uriinate away gold  lol!

In any case, the less noble path involves the use of gold WITH the white stone in a further coction that sooner evolves the RED stone.
This is the way of the rich and it is written of in many texts. You simply didn't understand the writings but I hope that I've made this clear for you now. If you still don't understand, then this is your own ignorance and you can blame no one but yourself.
To sum it up, gold can be used after in what is called the less noble path, but you must first confect the white stone. In confecting the white stone, NO gold is used.
You've called me a liar now and I resent this you wandering traveller you! I'd like to lambaste you with insults but I won't  Very Happy

Traveller wrote:
Are you sure that it was Light, and not any fulminating effect of your created product. Because it will also come from the same Blackness (from the dregs of your Uriine).

Like I said traveller, stop assuming that you know my work. You simply cannot know it if you cannot understand the many texts from whence my method comes.

Chasm wrote:
I just wish to keep things grounded lest we begin to feel that we shall surpass the Oldies.

Traveller wrote:
I have already done it, because I have beaten you. And literally in those words I was talking about you, thanks for repeating them here.  

Of course you have!  cheers  You flatter me  Very Happy  I didn't realize that I was an Oldie to be beaten by YOU Mr wandering traveller seeking knowledge not realizing that it may come as a thief in the night when and where you least expect it.  lol!

Traveller wrote:
Thanks Chasm for using this word of "Sal Ammoniac", it confirms everything about your method, now don't say again that we don't know your method.

As well as Thanks Agricola for posting the videos here for further enlightenment about this serious but secret Matter (Uriine).
Now, for the last time, there is no danger of a fulmination as your sophistry is not the reality of the work. When you can correctly understand why Glaubers Sal Ammoniac was called "secret", then perhaps you will be more prepared to reenvision a viable process of the work. Until then, you MOST DEFINITELY do not know my work.
I have already explained to you how the volatile salt of uriine approaches the nature of Sal Ammoniac and that of an alkali but being neither of the two. Figure this into your wishful thinking and then return.

By the way, I'm not that old pal!  jocolor
But at least I know how to make wine. lol!

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 11:28 am

Chasm wrote:
Because all of the texts that I've listed at YOUR request were those of CHEMISTS correct??? Not!

But nowhere in these texts written such a thing that they are using your disgusting Uriine for making your Philosophers Stone, then how you get this revelation, that they are working on Uriine ?

Chasm wrote:
Perhaps you can explain to me the chemistry of making wine...good old fashioned common wine from grapes without the addition of any heterogenous thing!

Everything is possible, if you ever get a chance to come out of the mysteries of this dirty Water, then you can read it in the writings of Basilius, and of many other philosophers, that how to make natural wine from common Water by using their magistery.

Chasm wrote:
In either case, you must confect the White Stone FIRST!
In confecting this white stone, NO GOLD is used! It is the way of the poor!

Wrong information, the way of the Poor doesn’t belong to only a white stone.

Chasm wrote:
In any case, the less noble path involves the use of gold WITH the white stone in a further coction that sooner evolves the RED stone.

Wrong information again, the red stone can also be achieve without using any Gold which is also said to be the way of the poor in the books of the Philosophers, especially in the Ripley Revived.

Chasm wrote:
To sum it up, gold can be used after in what is called the less noble path, but you must first confect the white stone. In confecting the white stone, NO gold is used.
You've called me a liar now and I resent this you wandering traveller you! I'd like to lambaste you with insults but I won't.

You and other members of your site has worked on this disgusting matter for years, what will be more insulting than this for working on such a thing without any success ? and further still try to defend or debate with others for such a wrong paths. Really I feel pity on all of you.

Chasm wrote:
Like I said traveller, stop assuming that you know my work.
You simply cannot know it if you cannot understand the many texts from whence my method comes.

With this way of the Poor, you cannot be able to make any Red Stone, ha ha. But the Philosophes did make the red Stone by this way of the Poor.

You are simply lying on everywhere in your words, there are two conditions, first that you are mentally ill, or second you have migrains, as I was mentioned earlier. Choose one of them, and then we will continue our discussion.

Chasm wrote:
There is no danger of a fulmination as your sophistry is not the reality of the work.

As I was asked you, that you have not worked on this matter many times, so you need to work on your Sal Ammoniac many times to see its projection on gold, and then you will realize soon that what here I am talking about. Again there are two conditions,...

First prove it that there is no any compound containing Chlorine in the dregs.

Second prove it that you are not using any Dregs of Uriine in your work.

Chasm wrote:
When you can correctly understand why Glaubers Sal Ammoniac was called "secret", then perhaps you will be more prepared to reenvision a viable process of the work.

Again you are fooling yourself and to all the others, don’t mix the books of the Philosophers with the book of this Chemist (Glauber), this is the reason that why you are misleading to others, and to yourself.

Glauber was a half Alchemist, he didn't able to replicate not even a single method from the books of the Philosophers, and in this pursuit like you he able to discover only a Minor way, where he was experienced some little transmutations again like you, which is nothing to do with the books of the Philosophers.  Sleep

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:27 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:

But nowhere in these texts written such a thing that they are using your disgusting Uriine for making your Philosophers Stone, then how you get this revelation, that they are working on Uriine ?

This is not true, but also, some insight is required where the text isn't written openly.

Chasm wrote:
Perhaps you can explain to me the chemistry of making wine...good old fashioned common wine from grapes without the addition of any heterogenous thing!

Traveller wrote:
Everything is possible, if you ever get a chance to come out of the mysteries of this dirty Water, then you can read it in the writings of Basilius, and of many other philosophers, that how to make natural wine from common Water by using their magistery.

One doesn't need any Magistry to make common wine. It is easily done as I have done it without issue.

Chasm wrote:

Traveller wrote:
Wrong information again, the red stone can also be achieve without using any Gold which is also said to be the way of the poor in the books of the Philosophers, especially in the Ripley Revived.

Do you not realize that you are agreeing with me???

Chasm wrote:
Like I said traveller, stop assuming that you know my work.
You simply cannot know it if you cannot understand the many texts from whence my method comes.

Traveller wrote:
You are simply lying on everywhere in your words, there are two conditions, first that you are mentally ill, or second you have migrains, as I was mentioned earlier. Choose one of them, and then we will continue our discussion.
You forgot the third condition....AGAIN!!!
( kindly read above.)

Traveller wrote:
As I was asked you, that you have not worked on this matter many times, so you need to work on your Sal Ammoniac many times to see its projection on gold, and then you will realize soon that what here I am talking about. Again there are two conditions,...

First prove it that there is no any compound containing Chlorine in the dregs.

Second prove it that you are not using any Dregs of Uriine in your work.

Why must I prove any of these things and to what purpose?  lol!
Do you want me to support that I am fulminating gold when I am not???  jocolor

Chasm wrote:
When you can correctly understand why Glaubers Sal Ammoniac was called "secret", then perhaps you will be more prepared to reenvision a viable process of the work.

Traveller wrote:
Glauber was a half Alchemist, he didn't able to replicate not even a single method from the books of the Philosophers, and in this pursuit like you he able to discover only a Minor way, where he was experienced some little transmutations again like you, which is nothing to do with the books of the Philosophers.
Please, traveller, don't belittle the good name of Glauber out of vanity.
Glaubers Works were once again, written for YOUR benefit! If you study his Works, you will read OPENLY, that his alchemical work is contained within the volumes of his written texts. I could have given you the link, but it's readily available on the other forum. Don't disregard these basic facts for simple self engrandizement!
You are far from being a Glauber! Calling him a half alchemist is like saying that you are half a man. jocolor  How does it feel?

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 12:50 pm

You were saying that the White Stone can be made by following the way of the Poor, but for making the Red, we have to add Gold, which information I say that it is wrong.

Because according to all the books of the Philosophers, both White and the Red Stones can easily be made by without using any Gold and Silver. Again there are two ways to accomplish both of these works without using any gold and silver, first way is long and second way is short. But if we use Gold and Silver then we always faces a long way.

This is the right and complete information which I don't know that you will ever be able to understand after reading all the books of the philosophers.

Because I don't think so that this information is for you, as your dirty matter as well as your wrong mind will not allow you to go to verify this information from the books.

Chasm wrote:
Glaubers Works were once again, written for YOUR benefit! If you study his Works, you will read OPENLY, that his alchemical work is contained within the volumes of his written texts. I could have given you the link, but it's readily available on the other forum. Don't disregard these basic facts for simple self engrandizement!
You are far from being a Glauber! Calling him a half alchemist is like saying that you are half a man. How does it feel?

I just wanna praise on your judgment that you feel that Glauber like Alchemist was put his pen to write esoterically, then I am wondering, that what and how you will understand the books of the Philosophers by using this mind.

Glauber hides the Mystery. For this I want to say that you should to consult with a Psychiatrist, or better to simply JDP, to who you try to degrade the most, even he can also tell you about Glauber, that what he was. Your observations are all just mind blowing.  drunken  I don’t know to who with I am dealing here. You have some problem, maybe your matter have infected on your brain.  Sleep

Its better that you spend your time to guide the members of your site, maybe in future they will be able to see the reaction of your Sal Ammoniac.  affraid

Which will result from your mind Blowing discovery to Blow everything in the end.

bounce

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 2:06 pm

Traveller wrote:
You were saying that the White Stone can be made by following the way of the Poor, but for making the Red, we have to add Gold, which information I say that it is wrong.

No! I said that there are two ways. One is noble and one is not.
One involves gold whereas the other does not!
Don't tell me what I am saying. If you don't understand me, then you are free to ask for clarification.
Both ways require the White stone. Did I say that to make the white stone requires gold or silver??? No! Please show me where I stated this !

Traveller wrote:
Because according to all the books of the Philosophers, both White and the Red Stones can easily be made by without using any Gold and Silver. Again there are two ways to accomplish both of these works without using any gold and silver, first way is long and second way is short. But if we use Gold and Silver then we always faces a long way.

Traveller, your first sentence is obvious. I've never said anything, anywhere contrary to this. Now, you claim that by using gold or silver, the very metals which contain the seed we are looking to access, that the time is prolonged. You do realize that you must first purify your first matter, which is a crude metal before you can use its properties to access gold or silver? You know this yes??? Well, Mr traveller, this is the long way. Once you've gone through the long way, you may use the metals themselves because you have already gained access via your previous preparation to hasten your work.

Chasm wrote:
You are far from being a Glauber! Calling him a half alchemist is like saying that you are half a man. How does it feel?

Traveller wrote:
I just wanna praise on your judgment that you feel that Glauber like Alchemist was put his pen to write esoterically, then I am wondering, that what and how you will understand the books of the Philosophers by using this mind.

Glauber hides the Mystery. For this I want to say that you should to consult with a Psychiatrist, or better to simply JDP, to who you try to degrade the most, even he can also tell you about Glauber, that what he was. Your observations are all just mind blowing.  drunken  I don’t know to who with I am dealing here. You have some problem, maybe your matter have infected on your brain.

JDP doesn't now how to differentiate matter from element.
You don't want to accept that you know nothing of the "secret" Sal Ammoniac even though I've made it clear to you.
It's better that you two get together and try to figure out some basic openly available facts before you delve further into your explorations.
Who knows, maybe DISGUROT really has affected my brain  Razz
And now I'm here to have an effect on you. So like it or not, DISGUROT adheres to you like flies to feces.  jocolor
Do you see how cunning the Creator of ALL is in how He works His wonders??? I never cease to be amazed.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 2:28 pm

Chasm wrote:
Both ways require the White stone.
Traveller, your first sentence is obvious. I've never said anything, anywhere contrary to this. Now, you claim that by using gold or silver, the very metals which contain the seed we are looking to access, that the time is prolonged. You do realize that you must first purify your first matter, which is a crude metal before you can use its properties to access gold or silver? You know this yes??? Well, Mr traveller, this is the long way. Once you've gone through the long way, you may use the metals themselves because you have already gained access via your previous preparation to hasten your work.

Your mind, your method, your work, is nothing to do with any book of a Philosopher. So we end this topic here.

Chasm wrote:
JDP doesn't know how to differentiate matter from element.

I have read his posts, he was emphasizing that there is not involve one matter means one element in the very starting of the work, which thing might go against you and to your work of this one matter (Uriine).

Chasm wrote:
Who knows, maybe DISGUROT really has affected my brain.

I am 100% sure that this is the case with you as well as with all the other members of your site, which as far as I understand that its reason is your disgusting matter.

I am telling you, that you don’t know that initially when I was come on your site, then because of your debate and controversy, which resulted for me to think that there is something in your matter (Uriine) and then I was started because of you, to find out the right method of Uriine in different books of Chemists and Alchemists, and when I was successfully able to find out a ONE proof of this new discovery from the writings of Glauber and put this information here to discuss this matter, where I was trying to conduct the informations for finding out this mystery, then first tAlchemist arrived here, to tell me that I am putting a trap here, that peoples will follow my posted way of Glauber, and through this I am trying to verify that is this posted method correct or wrong,  scratch  and then Schmeldvich arrived here to tell me, that if I didn’t practice this new discovery then I don’t have a right to discuss about this method, even the fact was that I was searching to find out the mystery of this wrongly adapted way of some Chemists for the benefit of all of you, who followed this way, which was your own way, the way of You, ggkavarma, tAlchemist, Schmeldvich, Solx, MShoAT, Solarseeker, and of many others, who belongs to your site, as well as to this Site of Nik.

So I am really surprised that it was your subject not mine, and how you showed your sarcasm, controversy, against me which you don’t know that how it resulted to waste my lot of time in replying to your such random posts, one after another, and then one after another.

Even my expectation was, that as I am searching to find out the mystery of your wrong matter (Uriine), so in case you all will share your insights to help me in finding out the right way on this subject of Uriine, but in place of this all of you tried your best to stop me, that I couldn’t be able to find any of such thing which belongs to your subject.

But still I discovered it. I must say that your all responses were very impressive, and more surprising thing is that Schmeldvich was asking me some few days ago, that I am the only one, who’s mind has messed up, why it is like this ?  scratch

And I was thinking that how I give his answer.  bom  pale

Believe me, that the matter you chose, it is the main cause for spoiling your mind, but now I say that still you didn't see its reaction, because when it will explode taking you together, then all the flies will sublime along with your this wrong work on this wrong disgusting matter.

lol!
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 3:07 pm

Traveller wrote:
Chasm wrote:
JDP doesn't know how to differentiate matter from element.

I have read his posts, he was emphasizing that there is not involve one matter means one element in the very starting of the work, which thing might go against you and to your work of this one matter (Uriine).

So I'll ask you a simple question, is there anyone whom you may know, that would possibly consider "One Matter" to mean "one element" other than JDP?

Traveller wrote:
I am telling you, that you don’t know that initially when I was come on your site, then because of your debate and controversy, which resulted for me to think that there is something in your matter (Uriine) and then I was started because of you, to find out the right method of Uriine in different books of Chemists and Alchemists, and when I was successfully able to find out a ONE proof of this new discovery from the writings of Glauber and put this information here to discuss this matter, where I was trying to conduct the informations for finding out this mystery, then first tAlchemist arrived here, to tell me that I am putting a trap here, that peoples will follow my posted way of Glauber, and through this I am trying to verify that is this posted method correct or wrong,  scratch  and then Schmeldvich arrived here to tell me, that if I didn’t practice this new discovery then I don’t have a right to discuss about this method, even the fact was that I was searching to find out the mystery of this wrongly adapted way of some Chemists for the benefit of all of you, who followed this way, which was your own way, the way of You, ggkavarma, tAlchemist, Schmeldvich, Solx, MShoAT, Solarseeker, and of many others, who belongs to your site, as well as to this Site of Nik.

So I am really surprised that it was your subject not mine, and how you showed your sarcasm, controversy, against me which you don’t know that how it resulted to waste my lot of time in replying to your such random posts, one after another, and then one after another.

Even my expectation was, that as I am searching to find out the mystery of your wrong matter (Uriine), so in case you all will share your insights to help me in finding out the right way on this subject of Uriine, but in place of this all of you tried your best to stop me, that I couldn’t be able to find any of such thing which belongs to your subject.

But still I discovered it. I must say that your all responses were very impressive, and more surprising thing is that Schmeldvich was asking me some few days ago, that I am the only one, who’s mind has messed up, why it is like this ?  scratch

So finally you admit to trying to unveil the mystery of uriine. Was this your ploy all along?
Do you you believe that Glauber has solved this riddle for you?
Perhaps, perhaps not!
I believe that you've discovered that you're still on the outside looking in.
Yet I also believe that you've gained some insight into the mysteries which you admit to be searching for...for the benefit of others and not yourself, as though this makes any sense.
Traveller, it has been fun, really! You have a keen mind and I mean this with all honesty.
Alexbr has been asking you some simple questions from the beginning. I'm wondering if you will ever answer him in any meaningful way.
If you were to ask me, I think he's seen through you already.  Very Happy

He's a good guy, but he wants what he wants and that's to be told the answer to his queries. It looks like he will continue to search out the answers for himself.

This is the correct way imho!
By the way,
John Keely, Walter Russell, and Pythagoras are worthy of deep study if you wish to properly understand the ways of the ancients. I say this with sincerity because it is most true. The old "science" is the real source of knowledge.
You can accept my sincere words or you can reject them. It really doesn't matter to me. "This is like this, that is like that, and that's all there is",  Deepak Chopra.

Regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2018 4:17 pm

Chasm wrote:
So I'll ask you a simple question, is there anyone whom you may know, that would possibly consider "One Matter" to mean "one element" other than JDP?

Again I think this topic will go in many posts, but I try to clear it in one post, the thing is that the fact of “One Matter” comes from the books of the Philosophers, which means that their “One matter” will not be any One element, as well as not any compound consisting on different elements.

Because this word has been said by the Philosophers about their prepared Matter which has brought into the form of a specific state, so it is not any One element, neither any compound consisting of many elements.

To be more clear it is a quintessence made up of “7 Elements” of chemistry, which now becomes into the science of Alchemy to perform Miracles, as all the Philosophers have written about it.

All is clear. If not then don’t ask me again, I will not answer it.

Chasm wrote:
So finally you admit to trying to unveil the mystery of uriine.

I was already written this post 2 times, but again deleted it, because of your controversy which I still see in your message. The reason is that I don't know why you always seems to forget something about me.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
Was this your ploy all along?

No it was fun, as I said to chase a new thing, a new discovery which is nothing to do with the books of the Philosophers, but I can assure one thing, that it carries all the answers that how many transmutations all the Chemists have attempted in either a right or wrong or somewhere in an incomplete way, I am telling this because I was collected all the methods of these Chemists including Glauber, Your method, and of many others in a single file, and after searching on all of their methods I finally come onto this secret, that what it all means, and what is a right way to perform these all works in a few steps.

Chasm wrote:
Do you believe that Glauber has solved this riddle for you?

Here literally you are creating a doubt in my mind, about the work of Glauber, but I want to say again, that I had discovered as well as understood the right method far earlier, so you don’t need to tell me that what Glauber means, and what other Chemist means, but still if you want to go for it, then the things will run like this, yes, no, yes, no and nothing else.

As you have already seen in my words, that I have my own mind, my own way of understanding, which further I can only do for you, that I can share my works for its confirmation that how I am right, and why I was praising my own discovery.

By the way thanks for giving your opinion that Glauber was willing to write his method not in a literal sense. But again I will verify first my own mind, my own understanding as I am not an ordinary guy, who is just started to find or replicate something without experience.

Chasm wrote:
Alexbr has been asking you some simple questions from the beginning. I'm wondering if you will ever answer him in any meaningful way.

Yes I know what he is asking me from the start, all I can do is to conduct some information indirectly for his better understanding, I have it from the book, and I was looking to post it for him.

Chasm wrote:
It looks like he will continue to search out the answers for himself.

Yes everyone should to go like this, as I did. In fact everyone should to expect only the guidance but not the right knowledge from others.

And this I am telling him from the start, when nearly one year ago I was joined this very first forum site.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 7:05 pm

Traveller wrote:
As you have already seen in my words, that I have my own mind, my own way of understanding, which further I can only do for you, that I can share my works for its confirmation that how I am right, and why I was praising my own discovery.

There are no works to share.

Traveller, many times you have said that you have not started the work and are waiting for the right time to begin.

Therefore, all of this "understanding" is theory.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 8:25 pm

But in those words I was talking about the other way of using ammonia salts, but if you were talking about my real goal, then I have already proposes you a way to see the things I have done yet, that how I able to discover such a mystery, by working on many dangerous to medicinal substances, and if further in future you feel to see my work, then again you have to follow the order,

Prove yourself to become ZERO to ONE.

And why you, only you, are dependent on my works ?

Don't you believe on Alchemy, / or you want to feel this trust after watching my works ?  Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2018 11:03 pm

Traveller wrote:
And why you, only you, are dependent on my works ?

Don't you believe on Alchemy, or you want to feel this trust after watching my works ?

In no way am I dependent on your works.

What I am doing is calling you on your lies.

Repeatedly, over and over again, you said that you know a method that works, BUT YOU HAVE NEVER TESTED IT, EVER. This "success" and knowledge of the "correct way" only exist in your head.

Never have you tried this "method" you believe to be true. As of now you have nothing to show, and you are hoping/delusionally believing that the recipe you have worked out in your head will grant you what you desire.

It will be a few months until you discover if you are right or not...that is, unless you start working sooner. Why are you waiting?

No, I do not believe in Alchemy, but it is what I am dedicating this Earthly existence--my life--to. 99% belief is not whole. I need 100% verification before I say that I truly believe in Alchemy. I have accomplished not a single thing worthwhile yet. Nothing interests me more, and very few things hold my interest, stimulate my mind, or impact me more positively than studying Alchemy. I have found my passion.

And to answer your second inquiry I wouldn't trust you with $2 cash to go buy me juice from the store, so NO there is nothing you can do that will make me "feel this trust". I have never met anyone more arrogant, prideful, or vain than you, Traveller. Very few things blow my mind, but the level of grandeur and the exaggerated self-opinion you have of yourself is especially mind blowing to me.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 1:07 am

One has gone, second has come, third is waiting, who is he,… Laughing

Schmeldvich wrote:
BUT YOU HAVE NEVER TESTED IT, EVER.

Because where I was searching in this subject, it was your method of Uriine, so how much you have contributed on forums for the understanding of this mystery ?

How far you all have worked on this subject which proves beneficial for others ?

I have asked this many times to one practitioner of Uriine (Chasm), that what you have able to accomplish either in theory or practice after working on this disgusting thing, but he has no words to say anything convincing. Even when I searched on this topic what he calls a sercret which he is praising to accomplish by using the dregs, then I found that he is making a fulminate by using his discovered Sal Ammoniac, then at that time I was thinking that what the hell is the moderator doing in his stupid works, in his random comments, in inquiring others, making fun etc.

I mean Chasm is from your site so you didn’t take him yet in your inquisition to find out his works  Question

Because he is openly guiding all the others to follow his work of making fulminate of Gold, so I want to ask you that where are you, or are you also following the same way.  scratch

Schmedvich wrote:
No, I do not believe in Alchemy, but it is what I am dedicating this Earthly existence--my life--to. 99% belief is not whole. I need 100% verification before I say that I truly believe in Alchemy. I have accomplished not a single thing worthwhile yet.

It is not 99%, it is actually 1%, as if you can’t prove what you have read so far, then how you can claim to know or believe on Alchemy that much,...99%, I mean it is too enough, you first need to understand that you are not ME.  Laughing

Schmedvich wrote:
Nothing interests me more, and very few things hold my interest, stimulate my mind, or impact me more positively than studying Alchemy. I have found my passion.

Chasm was asking me, that to search on this topic of Uriine, was it your Ploy all along, so regarding Alchemy, I want to tell you, that this is what you are doing, to chase something which is out of your approach of knowledge or achievement.

If I will meet you after 10 years then still you will be on the same tract, looking in the works of others, judging to peoples, asking questions, making fun, amusement etc. “in place of helping others”.

Schmedvich wrote:
And to answer your second inquiry I wouldn't trust you with $2 cash to go buy me juice from the store.

But I think this is your first and last option to take some juice, because your ignorance in this Art, will not let you to drink any Aurum Potaible.  Laughing

Schmedvich wrote:
NO there is nothing you can do that will make me "feel this trust".

If I was about to show you the picture of my Mercury then I had to done it far earlier, when I was on your site, but the terms I was bring in front of you, that you have to give the answers of my questions, the reason of it, that the thing which I have in its simplest state I can’t show its picture, any idiot can easily judge it what it is, until I don’t change it into its second form, which needs a long process, but I am trying to follow the short one, which is my passion, so that’s why I put these terms of questions and answers to judge you, that in this 99% belief, where are you right now, if you are closer to my work, or deserve this gift, then I could help and further facilitate the seeker to find its goal. As I already done it many times, but why it all was for no avail, because the persons who are reading, searching the Art, they have not reached yet to anywhere, or simply can be said that they are “arrogant and prideful like you”.

Schmeldvich wrote:
NO there is nothing you can do that will make me "feel this trust". I have never met anyone more arrogant, prideful, or vain than you, Traveller. Very few things blow my mind, but the level of grandeur and the exaggerated self-opinion you have of yourself is especially mind blowing to me.

I think here my these words hurts you,…

Traveller wrote:
Prove yourself to become ZERO to ONE.
Don't you believe on Alchemy, / or you want to feel this trust after watching my works ?

But still I ask how you would like to give the answer of my above to things.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 2:03 am

Traveller wrote:
how much you have contributed on forums for the understanding of this mystery ?

My scholarly knowledge of Alchemical texts is more than others, so I contribute where I can and when I feel compelled. I have done very little that "contributes to the understanding of this mystery" other than post a bunch of quotes.

Traveller wrote:
How far you all have worked on this subject which proves beneficial for others ?

ZERO. I have accomplished absolutely nothing worthwhile. Nothing I have done is outwardly beneficial to anyone, including myself. I learn from every situation, good or bad, so I do gain something from working the way I do but nothing that I would consider "worthwhile".

Traveller wrote:
I have asked this many times to one practitioner of Uriine (Chasm), that what you have able to accomplish either in theory or practice after working on this disgusting thing, but he has no words to say anything convincing.

Even when I searched on this topic what he calls a sercret which he is praising to accomplish by using the dregs, then I found that he is making a fulminate by using his discovered Sal Ammoniac, then at that time I was thinking that what the hell is the moderator doing in his stupid works, in his random comments, in inquiring others, making fun etc.

My guess is that you think he has "no words to say" because what he chooses to share most of the time falls on deaf ears. Some people like to share their Work; others don't.

That said...If you dig through Chasm's posts on the internet you will see that he has, in fact, time-and-time-again shared his Work. I would say that the guy doesn't like repeating himself, but that is mainly what he has been doing for the past few years--all while sharing even more [what I deem to be] Wisdom [because what he says is in alignment with the Sages] and choosing to be more-and-more open with his speech during online conversations (such as on this site).

Nothing Chasm says seems to be convincing to you because as has been repeatedly stated over-and-over, you are Philosophically blind and cannot see Truth, Traveller.

Your intellect is keen and you are man of many words, but your intellect gets in your way and your many words have very little substance to them. So when you say that Chasm's words are not convincing, we all get to see your true 'level' in our Art and it becomes unquestionably discernible to all that you are more a student of your self than you are a student of Alchemy.

It is glaringly evident that you have little knowledge of Chasm's Work, even after he has shared many times how he works. And still you laud that he is "fulminating gold" or "making a fulminate" with zero basis in reality...even after he has openly said that is not what he is doing(!)

When you post things that directly contradict reality and things you have no control over it becomes overtly obvious how your mind works and how truly in your head and full of yourself you actually are.

Traveller wrote:
I mean Chasm is from your site so you didn’t take him yet in your inquisition to find out his works  Question

I have never met anyone [besides Nick, who is dead] that claims to be an Adept. You are the only person in the world that I know who is making such a claim. So, yes, damn right I am going to question the fucк out of you! Chasm has never made such claims so I feel no need to question him.

As Scripture so rightfully declares, we can tell who our Brothers are by their fruit, and by this fruit we can also judge. I have vetted Chasm and I find that his words declare Truth and that he daily bolsters our Art.

Traveller wrote:
Schmedvich wrote:
No, I do not believe in Alchemy, but it is what I am dedicating this Earthly existence--my life--to. 99% belief is not whole. I need 100% verification before I say that I truly believe in Alchemy. I have accomplished not a single thing worthwhile yet.

It is not 99%, it is actually 1%, as if you can’t prove what you have read so far, then how you can claim to know or believe on Alchemy that much,...99%, I mean it is too enough, you first need to understand that you are not ME.

Here ya go again making bogus claims and faulty analysis of others...

I did not say that I have 99% belief in Alchemy. Where did I say this? Nowhere did I say that I have 1% belief in Alchemy either.

Traveller wrote:
If I will meet you after 10 years then still you will be on the same tract, looking in the works of others, judging to peoples, asking questions, making fun, amusement etc. “in place of helping others”.

I am not here to help others.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 6:02 am

Schmeldvich wrote:
My guess is that you think he has "no words to say" because what he chooses to share most of the time falls on deaf ears.

Your guess is wrong, if you have little mind then use it to inquire his discovery, as a whole mind you use to inquire others. How blind you all are, that you can’t see the reactions happening in your works in the terms of simple Chemistry then how you will be able to discover such a secret science of the Ancients.

Even everyone can see this that how much he has to say, but this is not what I was telling you that where he is not falling his knowledge on deaf ears, but he is actually trying to make others deaf, because of his wrong disgusting discovery of Sal Ammoniac to make fulminating gold.

If we don’t talk about the books of the philosophers, then anyone who work out of their subjects, when he uses this word “Sal Ammoniac” then its meanings always alludes to the compounds containing Ammonium Chloride, you can consult to wiki for further guidance.

This is what he is doing in his work, he is using above part of Uriine (which contains Ammonia) then he is claiming to confect his Mercury by using the below part of Uriine (dregs), where exists the two compounds which contains "Chlorine", so that’s how he is making his Sal Ammoniac, which will lead to the making of double amount of Ammonium Chloride [2(NH4Cl)] in his volatile Salt, which will then so easily lead to the formation of a highly explosive form of Gold, to deaf your ears. affraid

See the third last video above, you will soon realize that what is a thing most responsible for making of such an explosive form of compound of Gold. Basketball

So when not even any Chemistry works on your Guesses, then I am worried that how you will operate this secret Science on your Guess works. scratch

Schmeldvich wrote:
Nothing Chasm says seems to be convincing to you because as has been repeatedly stated over-and-over, you are Philosophically blind and cannot see Truth, Traveller.

Yes when someone start his works of Alchemy after choosing any of such thing (Uriine) then we Philosophers literally gets blind after watching these guys.

Schmeldvich wrote:
When you say that Chasm's words are not convincing, we all get to see your true 'level' in our Art.

Very good judgement, applaud. cheers

Schmeldvich wrote:
It becomes unquestionably discernible to all that you are more a student of yourself than you are a student of Alchemy.

At least I am not a student of any of such subjects,…"Uriine”. Sleep

Schmeldvich wrote:
It is glaringly evident that you have little knowledge of Chasm's Work.

When I was come on your site for a while, then I had a great discussions with him through PMs, to understand his prima materia, and everything other what he is doing, or what he has claimed to done.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Even after he has shared many times how he works. And still you laud that he is "fulminating gold" or "making a fulminate" with zero basis in reality...even after he has openly said that is not what he is doing(!)

Let me ask you, that when you guys come onto this science of Alchemy, then why you left your Sense of Reason and becomes blind and deaf.

Schmeldvich wrote:
I have never met anyone [besides Nick, who is dead] that claims to be an Adept. You are the only person in the world that I know who is making such a claim. So, yes, damn right I am going to question the fucк out of you! Chasm has never made such claims so I feel no need to question him.

Again Jealousy, and other thing is, as I was said that all the GW workers show their mutual love with each, is it an effect of your subject,  Question   or there is some other reason,  I love you  but here you are somewhere right, so if you need my introduction, then I wanna say that “Wisdom Ends on Me”. If you have such eyes as well as ears then grab these 4 words. It will be enough for you, to know about me.

And about Nik then he was our hero, a legendary hero, who embraces the death himself, but he never become a cause for someone others death, as in the works Chasm is operating to do, to who you are favoring the most.

Schmeldvich wrote:
Traveller wrote:

I am not here to help others.

Then why are you expecting help from others, I mean why are you here, if you cannot accomplish anything to show others, then who the hell are you to ask others to show their works, moreover if you cannot contribute after your right understanding to bring out some useful informations for others then again who the hell are you to ask others to show their discoveries.

Believe me, that You, Chasm, Solx, and some other guys of your site really need a doctor.

And I am not so generous enough to send all of you, my Balsom of Life, i.e. The true Aurum Potabile of the Ancients.

sunny

hasta la vista
Back to top Go down
Agricola

Agricola

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2018 11:07 am

Traveller wrote:
One has gone, second has come, third is waiting, who is he,…  

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 21056891_20131112132937635

I'm the Good! Cool

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 18 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 21 ... 25  Next