The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"

Go down 
+9
chasm369
Schmildvich
tAlchemist
frankjames
alexbr
alkem5161
PulvisRubeus
Alch3mist
Traveller
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Traveller

Male
Number of posts : 852
Registration date : 2016-11-12

Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 5:07 am

Chasm wrote:
the tincture is philosophic gold, which is red.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
its water which is philosophical spirit of wine.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
for common gold CANNOT be retrieved by any method whatsoever, once it has been completely solved as it becomes a spiritual matter.

There is no philosophical dissolution but only the vulgar, so why not the Gold will recover back to its metallic state, you make me laugh everytime, and call me a joker, but in truth you act more like this.

lol!

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
What this White Stone can do, either in Transmutation or Medicine ?

Well, the books say that the white stone can be used to convert base metals to silver. They also say that it is a formidable medicine for many diseases.

Books doesn't say anything like this about its medicinal properties, and by the way I was asking about YOUR white stone, regarding its medicinal and transmutational properties.

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
How you do this, as is written in the books of the Philosophers, how you prove this word 10x, as you said ?

There are many texts that readily and openly explain multiplication.

Again I was asking about your experience, as you have accomplished your work, and also uploaded the pictures on the forum.

Chasm wrote:
We've already spoken about proofs traveller, but you've conveniently forgotten, OR, you're just daft!

I have also already mentioned in the very start that I haven’t accomplished the work till to the end, I left my work on some specific stages, where I want to go further without following any long way, and for searching the way of the Artists I started to search again in the books of the philosophers, and now finally I have the secret, where I can accomplish my work in a short period of time.

But we are here talking about you who claimed to accomplish the work, but don’t want to tell anything which I am asking from the start, but in your each answer you are acting like a super trickster or a real charlatan who try to hide his work from the eyes of others, when he get caught in following his wrong theory and wrong subject.

You have a right to tell peoples these things when you have something to share worthwhile, if you are promoting these disgusting works only because you have worked on these things, then it doesn't make any sense, where everyone is well aware about these wrong subjects, and you are the only ONE who is taking it seriously by without accomplishing anything worthwhile, if still you keep following and guiding others about your wrong work then very soon a day will come when all these alchemy forums and sites will not be there, I can assure you about this.

Chasm wrote:
Moreover you don’t know that what is a most important thing which is needed for bringing out a successful transmutation in Alchemy, so without using any of such thing, not even a great Philosophers ever experienced the true transmutations in his works, then how you can expect or claim to be done such a thing by only using this disgusting Uriine.

I want this ANSWER ???

Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 4:40 pm

Chasm wrote:
for common gold CANNOT be retrieved by any method whatsoever, once it has been completely solved as it becomes a spiritual matter.

Traveller wrote:
There is no philosophical dissolution but only the vulgar, so why not the Gold will recover back to its metallic state, you make me laugh everytime, and call me a joker, but in truth you act more like this

Well, look at this, another display of your ignorance; Wonderful!  cheers

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Well, the books say that the white stone can be used to convert base metals to silver. They also say that it is a formidable medicine for many diseases.

Traveller wrote:
Books doesn't say anything like this about its medicinal properties, and by the way I was asking about YOUR white stone, regarding its medicinal and transmutational properties.

Is this so? Well, what am I to say about this!  jocolor

chasm369 wrote:
I've already told you that the extent of my experiences are given to those who I feel comfortable with IF and WHEN I so choose.
I don't choose to share anything of value with you about my work. I wish to see you provide some meaningful information to corroborate your Adepti.
And what do you mean by MY White Stone?  jocolor Stop assuming you travelling traveller you.  Very Happy

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:
How you do this, as is written in the books of the Philosophers, how you prove this word 10x, as you said ?

Traveller wrote:
Again I was asking about your experience, as you have accomplished your work, and also uploaded the pictures on the forum.
What did I tell you about MY EXPERIENCE?  lol!  Must I tell you again?  scratch
Traveller, you don't know me. I'm sure you wish I was hanged over a toilet somewhere.  Razz , but let's face it, you are not an Adept... only in the eyes of Agricola who hasn't recanted his statement sees you as an adept.
Your not an Oaf as I like to tease you with, neither are you daft. But you are overly arrogant and egotistical owing to perhaps your formal education and perhaps the caste system in which you reside.
I call you a joker  jocolor because you quickly resort to childish behaviour when your ego takes a blow. I'm curious, what would you think of me were I to be a woman Razz

Traveller wrote:
I have also already mentioned in the very start that I haven’t accomplished the work till to the end, I left my work on some specific stages, where I want to go further without following any long way, and for searching the way of the Artists I started to search again in the books of the philosophers, and now finally I have the secret, where I can accomplish my work in a short period of time.

May I suggest that you pursue the long and sure way before you make attempts at short and often misunderstood sophistic ways.
Traveller, I know that you haven't begun your work. I know that you don't have a complete understanding of the work. I know that you do study the art, BUT, you are no adept AND you are not the smartest Seeker out there.
You are like a fragment of a ray in the visible spectrum of light existing in an endless array of both the visible and invisible spectrum, so humble yourself dude  afro
There is no shame in this.
My knowledge is peculiar because I've ventured further into the Sea than you have, yet I make no claims to being an Adept.

Traveller wrote:
But we are here talking about you who claimed to accomplish the work, but don’t want to tell anything which I am asking from the start, but in your each answer you are acting like a super trickster or a real charlatan who try to hide his work from the eyes of others, when he get caught in following his wrong theory and wrong subject.

Seriously scratch  This discussion has been a blast! You really opened up a lot to the point of ruining any credibility that you may have had.
Do you realize that a wealth of information has been disclosed for the serious seeker here? I use these discussions to clarify the texts as well as to challenge the musings of sophists. I especially like to challenge sophists pirat
Traveller, I conceal my work yes, but I share very much in my own way. Any honest person can see this; And stop telling me about my wrong theory until you've actually reached some particular milestone.
Why don't you instead read my posts and try and see what I'm saying. I assure you that I'm more open than the books you read in such a wrong and literal way.

Traveller wrote:
You have a right to tell peoples these things when you have something to share worthwhile, if you are promoting these disgusting works only because you have worked on these things, then it doesn't make any sense, where everyone is well aware about these wrong subjects, and you are the only ONE who is taking it seriously by without accomplishing anything worthwhile, if still you keep following and guiding others about your wrong work then very soon a day will come when all these alchemy forums and sites will not be there, I can assure you about this.

Traveller, buddy, how many people have you attempted to steer away from their golden path? How many have you convinced other than Agricola?
None! Why? Because the serious seeker has seen things that are difficult to explain in any way other than by the accounts of the wise whose words are not completely understood. These seekers know that they just need to figure out the correct way of working, which is somehow apparent and yet contradicting because the work is an ouroborus and the wise walk the unaware around in circles until the lesser seeker simply gives up. This is intentional, so don't feel bad.
Again, I have shared much in my own way. I've given insights, I've shown images, I've shown incorrect images, all for the purpose of providing beacons to keep the ardent seeker on the correct path.
Few will succeed. Few will understand my words nevermind the published texts of the wise.
And don't chalk me up to being someone I haven't admitted to being. YOU may feel that I just may be, but I am not. Furthermore, although I've made certain accomplishments, the extent of my accomplishments have not been openly made to you.
You can only infer by what I've allowed you to read of my work, and your inferences have betrayed your understanding. Crying or Very sad

NO common gold is recoverable from philosophic gold Traveller...none!
So whatever you had in your mind, which is what you accuse me of, yet you admit to not having done the work jocolor , you must reformulate and come to a correct understanding before you continue to try and find a short way.

Seekers who come across our discussion will always appreciate the subtle and not so subtle informations dropped here. This is the correct way of our community. Those who engage in banning open and meaningful discussion only do disservice to themselves.

My regards,
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 10:06 pm

I think you have a serious problem or this truth really teases you that I am an Adept, but why you feel like this, when I am not stealing any information from your side of lavatory path, its my own endeavors, that where I have made myself in this way that no any single person withstand before my words when I start the way of inquisition to them who claim to be an Alchemist. I have many times tells here, that neither Alex nor you will agree that I am an Adept this is a matter belong to me, so why are you repeatedly calling it like a grumpy old man. Your admission to this fact will not take me to that level, I am who I am. Do you think that I will become an adept after the accepting of you guys who didn’t achieve anything whorthwhile.  Sleep

Chasm wrote:
Traveller, I know that you haven't begun your work.

I already told you that there are some cleaners come to clean our gutter, so we cannot say to this any beginning of their work, I have begun from something genuine in this Art, but faced some difficulties which now I will go to retrieve, but these things are far away from your way of understanding of your disgusting work.

Chasm wrote:
Why don't you instead read my posts and try and see what I'm saying. I assure you that I'm more open than the books you read in such a wrong and literal way.

Why we do it, why anyone will do it, when you are not telling the medicinal or any transmutational properties of your disgusting powder you have made so far, which work doesn’t have any history in any book of a philosopher, then why everyone will set agree for drinking his own Uriine, which you call a Golden Path.  Laughing

Chasm wrote:
You have Pulvis Rubeus, an obvious thinker…

You have Alexbr, who is a scholastic researcher…

We have here Schmildvich, who has shown countless times…

We have "Skipper", who shows himself to be a humble and honest soul…

But non of them has accomplished anything worthwhile neither in theory nor in any practice like you, so in case how their posts will lead others for searching a right way. They all are hanging with a rope which you are pulling to your side, because you want to show to all of them your discovered fountains which will lead them to the discovery of their second life after they will make their explosive products.  affraid

Chasm wrote:
What has he revealed to you that would have taken a lifetime?

I have shared here everything, but before arriving of the idiots, I was cleaned these informations, as it is just say that “Don’t cast Pearls before Swine”.  Suspect

Chasm wrote:
Do you think that the people I mentioned don't understand the basics of the art?

No No, come here whoever these peoples are, invite everyone here, I will ask some simple questions regarding Alchemy, I want to know that what they call basic.  Basketball

Chasm wrote:
The trick is in how exactly we go about doing this.
Do we burn with common fire or dissolve with a particular water which happens to burn with the likeness of flame?

So finally you will still be on your throne to guide peoples that how to drink Uriine.  Mad

Chasm wrote:
So I ask you, what possibilities has traveller given us?

I have possibilities that I have found the references from the two books of the philosophers, not any Chymists. As your way is all about fooling yourself and to others, you don’t able to achieve any medicine but even your dirty powder may spread diseases after its use, that’s why you haven’t tested it yet many times by taking this risk. which cheap powder in fact has no use, do you realize this simple thing yet. Wink

Chasm wrote:
Were Glaubers text to be completely open, his works would have been replicated already and many would be singing the praises of Glauber long before traveller arrived.

Who replicated these works of Glauber ? I want to ask who are these peoples, I mean are they still alive ?  pale

Chasm wrote:
I simply wish to expose him for what he has claimed to be, a great discovery of Glaubers method and an accomplished Adept.

You Charlatans of digusting Uriine, how you can reach to my mind to expose me, I put this trial for others where I have shared and confirmed the writings of Glauber, which pdf of summary of Glauber's writings I was uploaded some few months ago, after finding out the method of Johannes Agricola I confirmed those words of Glauber, that what I was guiding others about the method of Glauber it was absolutely right, now I have shared the two solid evidence of this method, from the two books of great alchemists, now if someone has to follow the way then he can go to see the reality of this short work, until then I will finish up my works, and after then I will also replicate this method, as those kids who want to take their feed from my hands I will give them a proper snack to fill their stomachs, and I think then they will also become happy.  Smile

Chasm wrote:
Surely nothing he has said here would qualify him as being an Adept.

I already mentioned here, that after the arrival of some Charlatans I started to hide my words, or started to use double language, and not to open these things as at the time I tell these things on the forums, this is the reason that many questions of Alex remained un-answered, while I also don’t want to send a PM, because I wanted to share the knowledge for the benefit of everyone, but because of the arrival of cleaners of disgusting things I left my way of guidance, what I put here.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2018 11:40 pm

TRAVELLER SAY
this is the reason that many questions of Alex remained un-answered, while I also don’t want to send a PM, because I wanted to share the knowledge for the benefit of everyone, but because of the arrival of cleaners of disgusting things I left my way of guidance, what I put here.

sorry but i lol lol lol lol all these are only wery beatifull excuse lol lol lol sorry lol lol lol

"congratulations" beautiful correctness beautiful coherence beautiful seriousness beautiful keep your promises lol lol lol but what does it hit? not to give the course and not to explain what you hypothesize and theorize because of the serious recruits and experimenters (with whom often for the secret etc do not agree but in any case are serious and committed experimenters) and they also work with serious commitment in the laboratory with subjects that to you for your strange spiritual paturnie and paranoia do not like but dear friend traveler are you melted or boiled? We are in the religious inquisition of religion and religions I do not care I am only for FREE RESEARCH AND FREE COMPARE RECIPROCK FREE FREE FEEE !!!!!!
clear (nb patrurnie and strange spiritual paranoia that even if you were often asked you never explained) but nb animal matters dear traveler including uriiina that I as I said I do not love but that the RC and all the alchemists have always worked read the texts rc thesauro torlyius etc etc etc more so than before starting to propose your course
here you knew very well that there are from the beginning those who worked the uriiina so your are excuses and many big balls because you can not answer the right operational challenges ...

nb I do not follow I have rules of god or gods and little or nothing I care about that I am a free researcher and with free thought and I have and never will have eyes neither religious nor of other
anyway I'm sure it's true I have not come to much but following archarion for years great alchemist and great free researcher as well as the author of the first translation from old German of manuscript rc thesauro thesaurorum and after its current very serious illness (our alchemical teacher that as always I have you said we hope to cure when we find the elixir as I said) and then after his current very serious illness and grave misfortune that I hit archarion I joined and followed for many years then a very serious group that follows the way of the Parisian and a group that works on his manuscripts summetta violetta and lucidarius see
https://brbl-dl.library.yale.edu/vufind/Record/3792464
and from these precious manuscripts and in the operative group of the Parisian street I, in my small way, are still in my little research effort and experimentation of constant laboratory work and not of theories and I just arrived at very small transmutation in gold  (I can testify with laboratory photos etc and in various forums in pm and that's not what we have already put ) and to many irradiations of lead with rainbow colors and some medicines made with SVP spiritus wines philosophici obtained by precise instructions i of the Parisian and the weidenlfed etc and this SVP that you like it or not is made and extracted from uriiiina and also the wine of the Parisian disciple of Llull is also also extracted from uriiina as well as its honey is produced the same from that (dear informed traveler studies and reads but certainly if you want to bring other routes of the ancient welcome but not only bla bla bla but facts) medicines from me obtained from the instructions of the svp of the Parisian and weidenfeld used as extractors of metal kicks etc that are interesting but not they are supreme but they are very interesting
then hearing your proposals here because for personal reasons of interconnection mummial I do not want to practice with uriiina but for me the uriina is an important subject that the rc and alchemists used (nb read about the thesauro the Parisian the toeltius and the extasi segrete el federico gualdi etc etc) and from what you announced I was very interested in your proposals and we followed all of us with great interest I translated them to the group what you said and what you hypothesized and theorized

but then you started raving you are an adept and excuse me for seriousness only makes me laugh lol him,
A FIRST DEMONSTRATE TO BE AN ADEPTED AND THEN OTHERS OR RECOGNIZE

however NB you are here that you have proposed here to do a course on medicine from the 7 metals solvent secret non-toxic aurum potable and minor alchemy with non-uriiiina substances etc but nb dear traveler here no one asked you anything dear traveler you asked yourself to say that you wanted to give some knowledge and your hypothesis on red rubber profetessa maria suffragated perhaps by hypothesis of arming from villanova and its red sulfur hypothesis but it will be true that identification of the red sulfur of villanova? however same hypothesis you made is found on alchemy forum in a public thread and publicly explained so many secrets of what? excellent researchers and those who discuss excellent theorists but then it is so the hypothesis is valid?

AND NOW after hundreds of your post unfortunately very inconclusive and that hypothesize but in the concrete unfortunately nothing I now PURTROPPO I THINK YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE VERY IN DIFFICULTIES FROM THE QUESTIONS AND RIGHT WORKING DISPUTES THAT ALL RIGHTEOUSLY WE ARE PENDING ON YOUR HYPOTHESES AND TEORIZATIONS YOU RETIRE AND SCAPPI FROM THE COMPARISON AND THAT WHAT YOU HAVE PROPOSED WITH MANY BELLE BALES AND FANTASIOUS TOTALLY AND ABSOLUTELY RESOURCED EXCELLENT beautiful consistency beautiful excuses lol lol lol

I would make a figure so miserable I would be ashamed you did less than proporti and announce bombastic your beautiful course and you made a better personal figure and you do not put your face back because I'm sorry because your studies are even interesting if you conclude here with laughable panzana dell'adepto ... sorry sorry but on that lol lol lol
and all these abstruse new excuses you have really unfortunately lost the face sin I would be ashamed to have acted so then you do the accounts with your person and with yourself

sin sin sin

I would therefore wish and hope
much therefore that this direct and open criticism makes you well reflect on your behavior that you are holding here that if you look in the mirror you will see that it is neither correct nor consistent nor pleasant you now reflect well on it ....

TRAVELLER SAY
this is the reason that many questions of Alex remained un-answered, while I also don’t want to send a PM, because I wanted to share the knowledge for the benefit of everyone, but because of the arrival of cleaners of disgusting things I left my way of guidance, what I put here.

sorry but i lol lol lol lol all these are only wery beatifull excuse lol lol lol sorry lol lol lol

"complimenti" bella correttezza bella coerenza bella serieta bel mantenere le promesse la tua lol lol lol ma che cosa centra cio ? di non dare il corso e non spiegare cio che tu ipotizzi e teorizzi perche dei seri ricrcatori e sperimentatori ( con cui spesso per il segreto etc non concordiamo ma comunque sono dei seri e impegnati sperimentatori) e anche essi lavorano con serio impegno in laboratorio con materie che a te per tue strane spirituali paturnie e paranoie non piacciono ma caro amico traveller sei fuso o bollito ? siamo all'inquisizione religiosa nb io della religione e delle religioni io me ne frego io sono solo per la LIBERA RICERCA E LIBERO CONFRONO RECIPROCO FREE FREE FEEE !!!!!!
chiaro (nb patrurnie e paranoie strane spirituali che seppure ti fu richiesto spesso mai tu ci hai spiegato ) ma nb materie amimali caro traveller tra cui uriiina che io come ho detto non amo ma nb che i rc e tutti gli alchimisti hanno sempre lavorato leggiti i testi rc thesauro torlyius etc etc etc tanto piu che prima di iniziare a proporre il tuo corso
qui lo sapevi molto bene che c'èrano fin dall'inizio chi lavorava l'uriiina dunque le tue sono scuse e tante grosse balle perche non sai rispondere alle giuste contestazioni operative ...

nb io non seguo ne ho regole di dio o dei e poco o nulla mi importa di cio io sono un libero ricercatore e con libero pensiero e non ho e mai avro para occhi ne religiosi ne di altro
comunque io certo è vero non sono arrivato a molto ma seguendo archarion per anni grande alchimista e grande libero ricercatore nonche l'autore della prima traduzione dal antico tedesco del manoscritto rc thesauro thesaurorum (nostro insegnante alchemico che come sempre ti ho detto speriamo di curare quando troveremo l'elixir come dissi) e poi dopo la sua attuale molto grave malattia e grave disgrazia che colpi archarion mi aggregai e segui per molti anni poi un gruppo molto serio che segue la via del parigino e un gruppo che lavora sui suoi manoscritti sommetta violetta e lucidarius e da questi preziosi manoscritti e nel gruppo operativo della via del parigino io nel mio piccolo sono comunque nel mio piccolo sforzo di ricerca e sperimentazioni di costante lavoro di laboratorio e non di teorie e basta  sono arrivato a piccole trasmutazione in oro (che posso testimoniare con foto etc di laboratorio e in vari forum in pm e non cio lo abbiamo gia messo ) e a molte irradiazioni del piombo con i colori d'arcobaleno e a qualche medicine fatte con SVP spiritus vini philosophici ottenuto da precise istruzioni del parigino e del weidenlfed etc e questo SVP che ti piaccia o no è fatto ed estratto da uriiiina e pure il vino del parigino discepolo di lullo è pure anche esso estratto da uriiina nonche anche il suo miele è prodotto lo stesso da cio (caro traveller informati studia e leggi ma certo se vuoi portare altre vie degli antichi benvengano ma non solo bla bla bla ma fatti ) medicine da me ottenute da istruzioni dello svp del parigino e del weidenfeld usato come estrattori di calci metalliche etc che sono interessanti ma che non son supreme ma pero sono molto interessanti
poi sentendo le tue proposte qui visto che per ragioni personali di interconnessione mummiale non voglio piu praticare con uriiina ma per me l'uriiina è una importante materia che i rc e gli alchimisti usarono ( nb leggiti a riguardo il thesauro il parigino il toeltius e le extasi segrete el federico gualdi etc etc) e da cio da te annunciato mi aveva molto interessato le tue proposte e le seguivamo tutti noi con molto interesse io le traducevo al gruppo cio che dicevi e cosa ipotizzavi e teorizzavi

ma poi hai iniziato a delirare si tu sei un adepto e scusa cio per serieta fa solo che ridere lo lol  lo,
UNO PRIMA DIMOSTRA DI ESSERLO UN ADEPTO E POI GLI ALTRI O RICONOSCONO

comunque NB sei tu che ti sei proposto qui a fare un corso su medicina dai 7 metalli solventi segreti non tossici aurum potabile e alchimia minore con sostanze non uriiiina etc ma nb caro traveller qui nessuno ti ha chiesto nulla caro traveller tu ti sei posto a dire che volevi dare certe conoscenze e tue ipotesi su gomma rossa maria profetessa suffragate forse da ipotesi di armando da villanova e suo zolfo rosso ipotesi ma sara vero quella identificazione dello zolfo rosso di villanova ?comunque stessa ipotesi da te fatta si ritrova su alchemy forum in un thread pubblico e pubblicamente spiegata tanti segreti di cosa ? ottimi ricercatori e chi lo discute ottimi teorizzatori ma poi è cosi è valida l'ipotesi ?

E ORA dopo centinaia di tuoi post purtroppo molto inconcludenti e che ipotizzano ma nel concreto purtroppo nulla io ora PURTROPPO PENSO CHE TU PERCHE SEI MOLTO IN DIFFICOLTA DALLE DOMANDE E GIUSTE CONTESTAZIONI OPERATIVE CHE TUTTI GIUSTAMENTE TI STIAMO PONENDO SULLE TUE IPOTESI E TEORIZZAZIONI TI RITIRI E SCAPPI DAL CONFRONTO E DA CIO CHE CHE AVEVI PROPOSTO CON TANTE BELLE BALLE E FANTASIOSE SCUSE TOTALMENTE E ASSOLUTAMENTE RISIBILI bella coerenza belle scuse lol lol lol

io a farci una figura cosi miserrima mi vergognerei facevi meno di proporti e di annunciare roboante il tuo bel corso e ci facevi una migliore figura personale e non ci rimettevi la faccia mi spiace perche come studi i tuoi sono se concludenti anche interessanti qui con la risibile panzana dell'adepto ... scusa scusa ma su cio lol lol lol
e tutte queste astruse nuove scuse ci hai veramente purtroppo perso la faccia peccato io mi vergognerei ad avere agito cosi poi fai tu i conti con la tua persona e con te stesso

peccato peccato peccato

io dunque mi augurerei e spero
molto dunque che questa diretta critica ti faccia ben riflettere sul tuo comportamento che stai tenendo qui che se ti guardi allo specchio vedrai che non è ne corretto ne coerente ne piacevole tu ora riflettici bene su cio ....

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:35 am

A very simple and basic question for those who feel them like an Alchemist,…

"According to all the Philosophers, what is called by Air, Fire, Water, and Earth regarding to their elemental perspective ?"

Alexbr wrote:
A FIRST DEMONSTRATE TO BE AN ADEPTED AND THEN OTHERS OR RECOGNIZE

Why I demonstrate these things to you, or to anyone, do you find this demonstration in the writings of the Philosophers, which are still and always be a Writing, can you prove these words through Uriine, and can bring the end results as is written in these texts ?

And about my discovered method I said above,…

Traveller wrote:
I put this trial for others (to whom this subject belongs) where I have shared and confirmed the writings of Glauber, which pdf of summary of Glauber's writings I was uploaded some few months ago, after finding out the method of Johannes Agricola I confirmed those words of Glauber, that what I was guiding others about the method of Glauber it was absolutely right, now I have shared the two solid evidence of this method, from the two books of great alchemists, now if someone has to follow the way then he can go to see the reality of this short work, until then I will finish up my works, and after then I will also replicate this method, as those kids who want to take their feed from my hands I will give them a proper snack to fill their stomachs, and I think then they will also become happy.

And as you were telling about the results you obtain, I want to see this as you said here, but not any rainbow of colors, I can’t see these disgusting things, but tell me about your little transmutation, are you sure that it was a real transmutation and not any gold replacement reaction on your mercury or metal where you were applied your cheap powder ?

And we will get back to the topic, even you can see that how Chasm is messing everyone with his wrong work which has no destination, and also he has nothing to say regarding my these issues,…

1. Your work has no record, no reference, no any back history.

2. You are hiding to share that what your FIRST white powder can do, and what your END red tincture can perform, the reason is not that you don’t know or you didn’t tested it yet, but the actual reason is that these both cheap powders have failed to give you any result.

3. You are not doing any Alchemy but still match your works with the books of the philosophers and sometimes also with the holy scriptures.

4. You are bringing a possibility of making the fulminate of gold, as what you are calling here a red tincture, but in truth there is dissolved a yellow powder of fulminate which will show you its effects when you will apply it onto a metal, which will not be only a metal replacement reaction for the recovery of your gold but it will also become an exploding reaction in the end.

While the FACT behind the work of Uriine is only one,...

"That someone can dissolve Gold after working on Uriine".

Only for this little achievement there have been spoken 100 lies by Chasm, is it looks convenient to you Alex ?

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:33 am

traveler say

1. Your work has no record, no reference, no any back history.

YES
historically he has certainly YES SORRY but:

unfortunately you like it or not and NB I have also worked for years I do not love the uriiina is one of the many subjects from which to make the stone and I the VIA ALCHEMICA URIIINA I worked for MANY years independently of Chams and others but an Italian group that followed the instructions of the Parisian certainly the texts rc etc also speak of the uriiiina read the instructions on URIIINA extremely clear and very explicit given for example on the Parisian summetta violettta and lucidarius read well IL PARIGINO CRISTOFORO IS VERY CLEAR AND EXPLICIT READ !!!!
the weindenfeld proromus https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1
etc etc etc
the manuscript rc thesauro thesaurorum the rc toeltius coelum reserrastum chymicum the secret ecstasies of federico gualdi etc etc etc nb read them all with seriousness and attention and you will see (I have the texts in Italian German French not in English if someone posts them in English) seriously and quietly read them together here and you will see word by word that they speak of clear and extremely explicit operations with uriiina

however, I repeat for reasons of heavy interconnection mummial to which the uriiiina I do not work there anymore
but this does not mean to deny that alchemists and rc worked on URIIINA and that is facts and history

but anyway if you say that if you are correct and correct to stop speech and abdicate excuses and if you really have something to really say and without going round and if you really can demonstrate and bring serious alternatives with different operations welcome explain how you were proposed to do and stop with unnecessary bla bla bla bla spiritual (very uninteresting at least for me and nb that also never explain even after asked and asked to explain) and starts to say clearly and explicitly if you're serious what you wanted to propose and for here you (without anyone telling you anything) you have proposed AND IF YOU REMEMBER and see some of what you indicate and propose have worked and sent photos of their expressions and so if you're serious and not a blah blah blah useless now seriously continue on what you wanted to explain and accept the questions on what you will explain and the comparison and the questions for and against and so we will see if it is valid or not what you have to say then behave seriously and from the blah blah blah inconclusive from without abuses excuse the course and the indications for which you were proposed here DO THEREFORE THE SERIOUS PERSON IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY AND TELL YOU AS YOU PROPOSED ERI AND LEAVE THEN TO ALL OF US EVALUATE IF WHAT YOU SAY IS VALID OR NO
THEREFORE WITHOUT ABSURD AND ASTRUSE SCUSHES RETURNS TO ACT SERIOUSLY AND WITHOUT ABSENCE EXCUSES AND BALES AND INSTEAD IF YOU ARE SERIOUS? EXPECT HERE WITH CLARITY IN YOUR COURSE WITH WHICH YOU PROPOSED YOUR TEORIES AND OPERATIONAL HYPOTHESIS IN CLEAR AND REPRODUCIBLE TERMS AND ALL HERE IF SERIES ? WILL VERIFY SERIOUSLY WITH PLEASURE INTEREST AND
AND VERY ATTENTION

traveller dice

traveler say

1. Il tuo lavoro non ha record, no riferimento, nessuna storia di fondo..

si storicamente lo ha si certo scusami ma :

purtroppo che ti piaccia o no e NB io pure avendoci lavorato per anni non la amo l'uriiina è una delle tante materie da cui con cui fare la pietra e io la VIA ALCHEMICA DELL' URIIINA ho lavorata per  MOLTI anni indipendentemente da Chams e altri ma un un gruppo italiano che seguiva le istruzioni del parigino certo i testi rc etc parlano anche della uriiiina leggiti le istruzioni sull'urina estremamente chiare e molto esplicite date ad esempio sul parigino summetta violetta e lucidarius leggi bene il parigino è MOLTO CHIARO ED ESPLICITO LEGGILO!!!
il weindenfeld proromus
https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1
etc etc
il manoscritto rc thesauro thesaurorum il rc toeltius coelum reserrastum chymicum le estasi segrete di federico gualdi etc etc etc nb leggili tutti con serieta e attenzione e vedrai (io ho i testi in italiano tedesco francese non in inglese se qualcuno li posta in inglese) si possono seriamente e tranquillamente leggerli assieme qui e vedrai parola per parola che parlano di chiare ed estremamente esplicite operazioni con uriiina

comunque ripeto io per motivi di pesante interconnessione mummiale a cui porta l'uriiiina io non ci lavoro piu
ma cio non vuole dire negare che alchimisti e rc lavorarono sull'urina e cio sono fatti e storia

ma comunque detto cio se sei coerente corretto e di parola smettila di a campare ed addurre scuse astruse e se veramente hai qualcosa da veramente dire e senza girare in tondo e se veramente puoi dimostrare e portare alternative serie con diversa operativita benvenuto spiegale come ti eri proposto di fare e smetti con inutili bla bla bla di menate spirituali (molto poco interessanti almeno per me e nb che anche non spieghi mai anche dopo chiesto e richiesto di spiegare )e inizia a dire chiaro ed esplicito se sei serio cio che volevi proporre e per cui qui tu (senza che nessuno ti dicesse nulla) tu ti sei proposto E SE RICORDI e vedi alcuni su cio che indicavi e proponevi hanno lavorato e mandato foto dei loro esprimenti e dunque se sei serio e non un bla bla bla inutile ora seriamente continua su cio che volevi spiegare e accetta le domande su cio che spiegherai e il confronto e le domande pro e contro e cosi vedremo se è valido o no cio che hai da dire dunque comportati seriamente e dai bla bla bla inconcludenti dai senza astruse scuse il corso e le indicazioni per cui ti eri proposto qui FAI DUNQUE LA PERSONA SERIA SE HAI QUALCOSA DA DIRE E DILLO COME TI ERI PROPOSTO E LASCIA POI A TUTTI NOI VALUTARE SE CIO CHE DICI è VALIDO O NO
DUNQUE SENZA ASSURDE E ASTRUSE SCUSE RICOMINCIA AD AGIRE SERIAMENTE E SENZA ASSURDE SCUSE E BALLE E INVECE SE SEI SERIO ? ESPONI QUI CON CHIAREZZA NEL TUO CORSO CON CUI TI ERI PROPOSTO LE TUE TEORIE E IPOTESI OPERATIVE IN TERMINI CHIARI E RIPRODUCIBILI E TUTTI QUI SE SERIE ? LE VERIFICHEREMO SERIAMENTE CON PIACERE INTERESSE E
E MOLTA ATTENZIONE
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 3:21 am

Alexbr wrote:
The uriiina is one of the many subjects from which to make the stone and I the VIA ALCHEMICA URIIINA.

An Italian group that followed the instructions of the Parisian certainly the texts rc etc also speak of the uriiiina read the instructions on URIIINA extremely clear and very explicit given for example on the Parisian summetta violet and lucidarius read well the weindenfeld proromus.

The manuscript rc thesauro thesaurorum the rc toeltius coelum reserrastum chymicum the secret ecstasies of federico gualdi etc.

I have the texts in Italian German French not in English if someone posts them in English) seriously and quietly read them together here and you will see word by word that they speak of clear and extremely explicit operations with uriiina.

This does not mean to deny that alchemists and rc worked on "Uriine" and that is facts and history.

Alex my friend, now you are acting more like any Chasm, you didn’t get the point yet, that why we were arguing in these posts, I agree that there are many many texts which are written where is mentioned this word of Uriine, but what I am asking here, which Chasm is fully trying to deviate or not to tell us, that…

“Is there anyone in this world who can prove or demonstrate that what all is written in those texts, these all works are conducting the informations about our common Uriine ?”

“Is there anyone who can prove by taking this subject of Uriine to bring out such results which are obtained by the alchemists in their books ?”

Why Chasm is avoiding to tell anything about his disgusting cheap white or red powders ?

The answer is simple that he has accomplished nothing worthwhile even we can see that he is claiming to be a good practitioner of this matter, as he was said that he had gone against 3000 practitioners on the forum, and here as he is also hitting posts one after another but this simple question is still un-answered that "did he has any back history of his wrong disgusting work of Uriine ?" scratch  scratch  scratch

bounce

He says to this jumping ball that it is aimless, but what about him, and his work ?

He says that I am a joker, but he make others to laugh at him after choosing such a wrong subject for practicing Alchemy.  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

He says that I am daft, but he is not taking serious his own wrong work, but keep convincing himself, that he has done something valueable.  albino  cherry

GREAT.

lol!

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:25 am

traveler

as I have already told you with clarity and very honest several times here and in other forums and always attacking and systematically always demystifying the big lies of pseudo alchemists that tell so many lies and inventions about it

dear traveler and therefore I still tell you unfortunately what is known here in the West no one in these times has achieved anything nothing as a maximum some detail for little gold it cures series with elixir of regenerating stones all have obtained only miserable stones of first degree (in france called false prophets) various red or white waxes many salts of diana and salmiak white of diana extracted from various svp etc all taken from various subjects indicated by the RC that with diversified method and multiplicity are used diversified in the 3 kingdoms
but nothing more and with no matter and the results are more or less all the same or little or nothing and no one from various dere or false prophets can multiply anything (in my opinion we lost the key that ekartausen hermogenre limonion weindelfeld arcana divine etc etc indicate how multiplication rotations with mercury phil intense saturation of the astral gold described in the 3 golds of san dedier or use of the sun rays cleverly addressed but that is mine miho) certainly all try and try with many efforts and for it must be admired and respected all those who with honesty and seriousness try to try and work example chans you can not share that uses the uriiina (I do not like the uriiina but I do not deny as a matter of alchemists and those who work there certainly do not demonize it he of neither of the many subjects indicated in the texts rc and of the ancient alchemists) but of chams and many and others in the mutual diversities and opinions it must also clearly be said that t all of them are serious in their reciprocal methodological diversities and in matters and opinions they commit themselves and for this they deserve only respect and admiration and that in the difference it must always be recognized
but I repeat and I repeat as always I told you none of those you know too on the various forums has got nothing so much good will and commitment but no one has arrived and if someone says otherwise proves it or only millends lies and inventions and I assure you as a group we have in the West the thermometer of the various groups, more or less closed and very closed
so I repeat if you have something true? to be proposed as you said and how did you propose yourself to be true? on all the minor and effective work of the 7 true and effective metals, aurum potable, which really cares if it were true that you theorize even those who use uriiina or other materials if you say the truth?
all very seriously would listen to you with much interest and if true it would be at least a part of the tradition that has been lost here that returns so welcome to real knowledge and if you do not stop uselessly waste time no one has asked you anything you here are you proposed with the course and instructions if you really seriously do what you were proposed here and we reason and evaluate and you will see if what you say is true or not?
if not, let us give up our attempts and comparisons with various subjects
and refrain from continuing unnecessary and inconclusive polemics if you have something instead of really serious and concrete to say clearly and stop playing you are welcome and no let it be and so start if you have something to say to behave with serious correctness and consistency to what you you are proposed

traveller

come gia ti ho detto sempre con chiarezza e molto onesta varie volte qui e in altri forum e sempre attaccando e sistematicamente sempre demistificando le grandi bugie di pseudo alchimisti che raccontano tante menzogne e invenzioni su cio

caro traveller e dunque te lo ripeto ancora purtroppo a cio che si sa qui in occidente nessuno in questi tempi ha ottenuto nulla di nulla come massimo qualche particolare per poco oro ne cure serie con elixir ne pietre rigeneranti tutti hanno ottenuto solo misere pietre di primo grado ( in francia chiamati falsi profeti) varie cere rosse o bianche tanti sali di diana e salmiak bianchi di diana estratti da vari svp etc tutti tratti da varie materie indicate dai rc che con metododi e molteplicita dierse vengono usate diversificate nei 3 regni
ma nulla di piu e con nessuna materia e i risultati piu o meno sono tutti gli stessi ossia poco o nulla e nessuno da varie dere o falsi profeti riesce a moltiplicare nulla ( a mio avviso si è persa la chiave che ekartausen hermogenre limonion weindelfeld arcana divina etc etc indicano come moltiplicazione rotazioni con mercurio phil intensa saturazione dell'oro astrale descritto nei 3 ori di san dedier ossia uso dei raggi solari abilmente indirizzati ma cio è mia miho ) certo tutti ci provano e tentano con molti impegno e per esso vanno ammirati e rispettati tutti quelli che con onesta e serieta ci provano che ci provano e lavorano esempio chans tu puoi non condividere che usi l'uriiina ( a me l'uriiina non piace ma non la nego come materia degli alchimisti e chi ci lavora certo non lo demonizzo ne lui ne nessuna delle molteplici materie indicate nei testi rc e degli alchimisti antichi) ma di chams e tanti e altri nelle reciproche diversita e opinioni va anche chiaramente detto che tutti loro sono seri nelle reciproche diversita metodologiche e di materie e opinioni si impegnano e per questo meritano solo che rispetto e ammirazione e cio nelle differenza va sempre riconosciuto
ma te lo ripeto e ribadisco come sempre ti ho detto nessuno di quelli che si conosci anche tu sui vari forum ha ottenuto nulla tanta buona volonta tanto impegno ma nessuno è arrivato e se qualcuno dice diversamente lo dimostri o millanta solo bugie e invenzioni e ti assicuro noi come gruppo abbiamo in occidente il termometro dei vari gruppi piu o meno chiusi e molto chiusi
dunque ripeto se tu hai qualcosa di vero? da proporre come dicevi e come ti sei proposto tu di vero ? su tutta l'opera opera minore elixir veri e efficaci dei 7 metalli vero ed veramente efficace aurum potabile che veramente curi se fosse vero quello che teorizzi tu anche chi usa uriiina o altre materie se tu dicessi il vero ?
tutti molto seriamente ti ascolterebbe con molto interesse e cio se vero sarebbe almeno una parte della tradizione che qui si è persa che ritorna dunque benvenute a conoscenze vere es le hai se no smettiamola di perdere inutilmente tempo nessuno a te ti ha chiesto nulla tu qui ti sei proposto col corso e istruzioni se vero seriamente fai cio che ti eri proposto qui e ragioniamo e valuteremo e si vedra se cio che dirai è vero o no ?
se no smettiamola lasciaci ai nostri tentativi e confronti con varie materie
e astieniti di continuare polemiche inutili e inconcludenti se hai qualcosa invece di veramente serio e concreto da dire dilla chiaramente e smettendola di giocare sei benvenuto e no lascia stare e dunque inizia se hai qualcosa da dire a comportanti con serieta correttezza e coerenza a cio che ti sei tu proposto
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 5:43 am

Alexbr wrote:
In my opinion we lost the KEY.

Yes we have to agree that we have lost the KEY. Because with this sense we at least have a mind that we have to search for a right thing.

Alexbr wrote:
But Chasm and many others are committed and deserve for this respect and admiration and that in the difference must always be recognized.

He is trying to deviate the meanings of the Ancient Philosophers after comparing his disgusting work with their sacred Texts, and now further what he want, that we all start to search and practice on his wrong subject for understanding and achieving the same things as is written in the books of the philosophers, he is a profane who is confounding the verses of holy Scriptures as well as deviating the true meanings of the ancient Philosophers, do you think that they deserve any respect or admiration ???

If yes then how ? tell me and then we will continue.

You, Chasm and Schmeldvich has asked me many times aggressively that who am I to rave about this word of Adept.

But I have a question, that as I said already that I haven’t completed my work till to the end.

So if someone claim to be an Adept without accomplishing his work, this thing is not as much important than a person who is claiming to accomplish his work with no any back history as well as along with the chances of making the Fulminate of Gold.

So my friend You, Schmeldvich, tAlchemist and others first should to look over that what this guy is doing, which is more serious than my any claims to tell you that who I am.

On one side he is only doing a minor work which is still in a wrong way and on other side he is matching his work with the books of the philosophers. Funny.

Look at his insights which he puts here, which he calls a valuable information for all the seekers,…

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Chasm wrote:
Traveller wrote:

Chasm wrote:
Its water which is philosophical spirit of wine.

Now tell me is there any text where is written that true Philosophers Spirit of Wine of the ancients belongs to the Uriine, which SVP in truth having a property to change a deadly poison into a marvelous medicine, so would you like to draws it out from common Uriine to spread diseases.

Chasm wrote:
The tincture is philosophic gold, which is red.

No any red tincture, calx or oil is said to be any Philosophers Gold according to the books of the philosophers, it will be called simply a tincture of Gold by any Philosopher or by any common man. I suggest him to read the books of the Philosophers, after leaving the books of Chymists, where he can understand that to which thing philosophers given a name of their Philosophers Gold, it was a great secret among the Moorish, Johannes Agricola has written much about it, as well as Artephius, Philalethes, Basilius, Paracelsus, and many other Alchemists has praised it to be the gift of the Ancients.

After his wrong works on a wrong subject, seriously he is now in a very critical condition, where everyone see that if a method is too open, then he changed his mind and try to find its philosophical meanings, too open means too obscure, like when in the preparation of Sal Mirabile Glauber said, in a simple understandable words that “take Kitchen Salt”, then he is trying to deepen his way of understanding and trying to find out its hidden philosophical meanings, even the Glauber is telling this literally, but he is still agree that it is too Philosophical.

lol!

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:19 am

traveler

maybe you do not understand me of the menate and obtuse mentally inquisitorial of religions and of what they say all religious and their dogmas do not interest me nothing I am a free researcher and I want a free thought and I do not demonize anything the uriiina for me it is valid as many other subjects, wine tartar antimoni marcassite vitriol silica selenuim bismut dew rain water as say thesauro toeltius etc etc so stop with the break of demonizing matters that for a "STRANGE SPIRITUAL" reasons you do not like and I repeat what they say the religions and their writings do not give a damn
so stop demonizing those who use other subjects and repeat to me what they say the so-called sacred texts to absolutely nothing matters because I do not believe in their truth and therefore I do not recognize them as sacred or initiatory but transcribed and modified by limits human and so I totally care

as I have already told you with clarity and very honest several times here and in other forums and always attacking and systematically always demystifying the great lies of pseudo alchemists who tell so many lies and inventions about

Dear traveler, so I tell you again unfortunately to what is known here in the West no one in these times has achieved nothing of anything as a maximum some little for gold or cures series with elixir of regenerating stones all have obtained only miserable stones of the first degree (in France called false prophets) various red or white waxes many diana salts and white salmiaks of diana extracted from various svp etc all taken from various subjects indicated by the rc that with diversified methods and multiplicities are used diversified in the 3 kingdoms
but nothing more and with no matter and the results are more or less all the same or little or nothing and no one from various dere or false prophets can multiply anything (in my opinion we lost the key that ekartausen hermogenre limonion weindelfeld arcana divine etc etc indicate as multiplication rotations with mercury phil intense saturation of the astral gold described in the 3 golds of san dedier or use of the sun rays cleverly addressed but that is mine miho) certainly all try and try with many efforts and for it must be admired and respected all those who with honesty and seriousness try to try and work example chams you can not share that uses the uriiina (I do not like the uriiina but I do not deny as a matter of alchemists and those who work there certainly do not demonize it he is no alchemist who seriously tries and demonizes none of the many subjects indicated in the rc texts and ancient alchemists)

said and clearly reiterated what I repeat once again

so I repeat if you have something true? to be proposed as you said and how did you propose yourself to be true? on all the minor and effective work of the 7 true and effective metals, aurum potable, which really cares if it were true that you theorize even those who use uriiina or other materials if you say the truth?
all very seriously would listen to you with much interest and if true it would be at least a part of the tradition that has been lost here that returns so welcome to real knowledge and if you do not stop uselessly waste time no one has asked you anything you here are you proposed with the course and instructions if you really seriously do what you were proposed here and we reason and evaluate and you will see if what you say is true or not?
if not, let us stop leaving us to our miserable attempts and comparisons with trials and experimental attempts with various subjects
and if you have nothing serious to say? stop and refrain from continuing unnecessary and inconclusive polemics if you have something instead of really serious? and concrete to say clearly and stop playing you're serious and seriously explain your course project with which you have proposed here you are welcome if not no let it be
and if you decide to be serious then start if you have something to say no more turn around what you have to say and behave with serious integrity and consistency to do everything you have proposed here if you do not stop arguing unnecessarily because you're just talking for yourself because if you do not start to be serious and consequent to what you have proposed you nobody will listen to you or read you for you with your useless polemics only that bored begins to behave so seriously and we evaluate and see what you have of serious? is it true to say? and on this are you if you have serious things to say? you're always welcome

---------------------------------------------

traveller

forse non capisci proprio a me delle menate e ottusita mentali inquisitorie delle religioni e di cio che dicono tutte religiose e i loro dogmi non mi interessa nulla di nulla sono un ricercatore libero e voglio un libero pensiero e io non demonizzo niente l'urina per me è valida come tante altre materie dunque smettila con sta rottura di demonizzare materie che per STRANE "SPIRITUALI"ragioni a te non piacciono e ti ripeto di quello che dicono le religioni e i loro scritti me ne frego totalmente
dunque smettila di demonizzare chi usa altre materie e ripeto quello a me di quello che dicono i i cosi detti sacri testi a importa assolutamente nulla di nulla perche non credo nella loro veridicita e dunque non li riconosco come ne sacri ne iniziatici ma trascritti e modificati da limiti umani e dunque io me ne frego totalmente

come gia ti ho detto sempre con chiarezza e molto onesta varie volte qui e in altri forum e sempre attaccando e sistematicamente sempre demistificando le grandi bugie di pseudo alchimisti che raccontano tante menzogne e invenzioni su cio

caro traveller e dunque te lo ripeto ancora purtroppo a cio che si sa qui in occidente nessuno in questi tempi ha ottenuto nulla di nulla come massimo qualche particolare per poco oro ne cure serie con elixir ne pietre rigeneranti tutti hanno ottenuto solo misere pietre di primo grado ( in francia chiamati falsi profeti) varie cere rosse o bianche tanti sali di diana e salmiak bianchi di diana estratti da vari svp etc tutti tratti da varie materie indicate dai rc che con metododi e molteplicita dierse vengono usate diversificate nei 3 regni
ma nulla di piu e con nessuna materia e i risultati piu o meno sono tutti gli stessi ossia poco o nulla e nessuno da varie dere o falsi profeti riesce a moltiplicare nulla ( a mio avviso si è persa la chiave che ekartausen hermogenre limonion weindelfeld arcana divina etc etc indicano come moltiplicazione rotazioni con mercurio phil intensa saturazione dell'oro astrale descritto nei 3 ori di san dedier ossia uso dei raggi solari abilmente indirizzati ma cio è mia miho ) certo tutti ci provano e tentano con molti impegno e per esso vanno ammirati e rispettati tutti quelli che con onesta e serieta ci provano che ci provano e lavorano esempio chams tu puoi non condividere che usi l'uriiina ( a me l'uriiina non piace ma non la nego come materia degli alchimisti e chi ci lavora certo non lo demonizzo ne lui ne nessun alchimista che seriamente ci prova e ne demonizzo nessuna delle molteplici materie indicate nei testi rc e degli alchimisti antichi) ma l' uriiina per me è valida come sono validi, wine tartar antimoni marcassite vitriol silica selenuim bismut dew rain water as say thesauro toeltius etc etc

detto e ribadito con chiarezza cio ti ripeto ancora una volta

dunque ripeto se tu hai qualcosa di vero? da proporre come dicevi e come ti sei proposto tu di vero ? su tutta l'opera opera minore elixir veri e efficaci dei 7 metalli vero ed veramente efficace aurum potabile che veramente curi se fosse vero quello che teorizzi tu anche chi usa uriiina o altre materie se tu dicessi il vero ?
tutti molto seriamente ti ascolterebbe con molto interesse e cio se vero sarebbe almeno una parte della tradizione che qui si è persa che ritorna dunque benvenute a conoscenze vere es le hai se no smettiamola di perdere inutilmente tempo nessuno a te ti ha chiesto nulla tu qui ti sei proposto col corso e istruzioni se vero seriamente fai cio che ti eri proposto qui e ragioniamo e valuteremo e si vedra se cio che dirai è vero o no ?
se no smettiamola lasciaci ai nostri miseri tentativi e confronti con prove e tentativi sperimentali con varie materie
e se non hai nulla da dire di serio ? smettila e astieniti di continuare polemiche inutili e inconcludenti se hai qualcosa invece di veramente serio ? e concreto da dire dilla chiaramente e smettila di giocare sei diventi serio e spieghi seriamente il tuo progetto corso col quale ti sei tu proposto qui sei il benvenuto se no no lascia stare
e se decidi di essere serio dunque inizia se hai qualcosa da dire senza piu girarci intorno di cosa devi dire e comportati con serieta correttezza e coerenza a fai tutto cio a cui tu qui ti sei proposto se no smettila di polemizzare inutilmente perche cosi stai solo parlando per te stesso perche se non inizi ad essere serio e conseguente a cio che tu ti sei proposto tu nessuno ne ti ascolta ne ti legge per hai con le tue inutili polemiche solo che annoiato inizia a comportarti dunque seriamente e valutiamo e vediamo cosa tu hai di serio? e vero da dire ? e su cio sei se hai da dire cose serie ? sei sempre il benvenuto
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 7:28 am

Again you are promoting the same thing Uriine, even I have cleared everything to you, I agree that there are many subjects which different peoples choose to go along with it for finding and discovering the true Art of Alchemy, so I want to ask you from the behalf of all of these practitioners that,…

Do you want to choose these subjects, like vinegar, uriine, dew, minerals, metals, salts, etc, because all others have worked on it ?

OR

You want to find or choose a right thing which carries the answer to unfold all the writings of the Philosophers ?

When you can see that there is no any success in the works of Uriine regarding to the end results as it were obtained by all the Alchemists in their books, then why are you deviating from the right path of discovering a right matter and putting your head still in this wrong subject.

My friend if you need help that how to rightly work on this matter of Uriine, then no one else can help you, than Chasm who has already confected many convincing things after working on Uriine, and he is also willing to guide others. So you need to join his party.

Alexbr wrote:
As I have already told you with clarity and very honestly several times that who here and on other forums always attacking and systematically always demystifying the big lies of pseudo alchemists that tell so many lies and inventions about it.

What attacks on other sites you are talking about, which Chasm has put in your mind, there was just a practitioner on Plants, who was working on it from since his teen age, and wasn’t in the knowledge about the difference of true SVP and common SV.

So when I tell him about the foundation of his work, then he started to go against me, because the thing what I was told him, it was out of his approach, like as Chasm want to spend his rest of life by following the facts he was read so far in the books of Chymists, about which Chymists everyone better know that they didn’t able to achieve anything worthwhile regarding to the books of the philosophers, neither in medicine nor in any transmutation, so he also don’t want to come out of his subject of Uriine, because for him all other things are just out of his approach of understanding.

Is it convenient, which elucidates here that Grapes are Sour, because you can’t reach to them. king

Regards.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 10:52 am

hi traveller

Alexbr wrote:
As I have already told you clearly and honestly several times that those here and on other forums always and systematically always attacking the great lies of pseudo alchemists who tell so many lies and inventions about it.

well here you did not understand what i means now here I'm referring as before I told you that very honestly as I always told you no one with various subjects nobody in all forums that you know has never come to anything and that I on this in all areas demystify many scammers who say they have made elixir and stone and I'm telling you that according to my opinion apart from so much good will that deserves respect and admiration all here have not achieved serious results and that in my opinion the key in the West is lost

then you chams leave it alone (I on some things with him I have different opinions and I said but that does not tigle that engages and works and that goes and inspected and admired) I also do not love the urima because I know it well and I know it is a matter that from xerie interconnections mummiali but not the demonizzo but you traveler will see that if seriously you talk about what you were proposed to say everyone will listen but you must also rightly accept questions about what claims people want to understand and it is normal that

you traveller also say

I hope you'll be able to find out more about me, I'll be able to help you find out more about the art of Alchemy, I want to ask you the behalf of these practitioners that, ...

Do you want to choose these subjects, like vinegar, uriine, dew, minerals, metals, salts, etc, because all others have worked on it?

OR

You want to find the right thing which carries the answer to unfold all the writings of the Philosophers?

If you can not find the right result in the works of Uriiine about the end results as they were obtained by the Alchemists in their books, then why are you still in this wrong subject.

ok well very good if it is as you say I do not know? if so, you are bery welcome

so if you do not know how you say? but now what you have said please show it clearly
and you as you were proposed correct and coherent and explains without explanation very abuses to everyone so clearly what is according to your theories and hypotheses the right subject as you work as and what are its special solvents the true second to you sv e explain how you set yourself and you propose here how to make medicines elixir from 7 metals the true and healing gold and the real always according to you minor alchemy if you do seriously you will always be welcome but do it and stop unnecessary polemics and be sure that all if you say serious things about your hypotheses and theories welcome everyone here and elsewhere will listen to you then start to say your hypotheses and theories or you want to continue playing the thing is also boring if you say how it's true alchemy we'll listen to you all and with many Attention therefore begins well and welcome if true to your serious explanations

ok now well after having said and clarified all this if you are serious begins to explain coherently as you have proposed here therefore according to your understanding and your opinions

and SO since you think we're all wrong using and trying with like vinegar, dew, minerals, metals, salts, etc

SO

well now, therefore, what do you think is the right matter for you?

and how should it be treated?

and with what right non-toxic solvents should be treated?

tell us what do you think is the true sv of the ancient?

and what is your relationship with tartar and wine?
etc
and finally please kindly explain how you were proposed what do you think of all this and what are the rue new hypotheses and your theories about it?

we are here to listen and ready to experiment and check to see if what you say will be serious and true welcome then begins to explain clearly what you think is right and why do you think we will all listen with interest then you start as you were you seriously now very clearly proposed to explain what is right in your opinion and why do you think you should be so welcome to your theories and hypotheses if true? and series?
well now explain clearly start seriously your opinion to explain

welcome

ni traveller

Alexbr ha scritto:
Come ti ho già detto con chiarezza e onestamente più volte che chi è qui e su altri forum attacca sempre e sistematicamente sempre demistificando le grandi bugie di pseudo alchimisti che raccontano così tante menzogne ​​e invenzioni a riguardo.
bene qui non hai capito io qui mi sto riferendo come prima ti dissi che molto onestamente come sempre ti dissi nessuno con varie materie nessuno in tutti forum che anche tu conosci è mai arrivato a nulla e che io su cio in tutti gli ambiti demistifico molti truffatori che dicono di avere fatto elixir e pietra e ti sto dicendo che secondo il mio parere a parte tanta buona volonta che merita rispetto e ammirazione tutti qui non hanno raggiunto risultati seri e che secondo me la chiave in occidente è persa

poi si chams lascia stare ( io su alcune cose con lui ho opinioni diverse e lo ho detto ma cio non tigle che si impegna e lavora e cio va eispettato e ammirato ) io pure non amo l'urima perche la conosco bene e so che è una materia che da xerie interconnessioni mummiali ma non la demonizzo ma tu traveller vedrai che se seriamente parlerai di cio che tu ti eri proposto di dire tutti ti ascolteranno ma devi anche giustamente accettare domande su cio che affermi peche la gente vuole capire ed è normale cio

inoltre tu dici

Again you are promoting the same thing Uriine, even I have cleared everything to you, I agree that there are many subjects which different peoples choose to go along with it for finding and discovering the true Art of Alchemy, so I want to ask you from the behalf of all of these practitioners that,…

Do you want to choose these subjects, like vinegar, uriine, dew, minerals, metals, salts, etc, because all others have worked on it ?

OR

You want to find or choose a right thing which carries the answer to unfold all the writings of the Philosophers ?

When you can see that there is no any success in the works of Uriiine regarding to the end results as it were obtained by all the Alchemists in their books, then why are you deviating from the right path of discovering a right matter and putting your head still in this wrong subject.

well ottimo certo se è come dici tu io non so ? se è cosi sei il benvenuto
dunque se come dici tu io non so ? ma ora cio che hai affermato please dimostralo chiaramente
e tu cosi come ti eri proposto si corretto e coerente e spiega senza astruse scuse a tutti molto chiaramente dunque tu cosa è secondo le tue teorie e ipotesi la giusta materia come si lavora come e cosa sono i suoi solventi speciali il vero secondo te sv e spiega come ti eri prefissato e tu proposto qui come fare le medicine elixir dai 7 metalli il vero e curativo oro potabile e la vera sempre secondo te alchimia minore se lo farai seriamente sarai sempre il benvenuto ma fallo e smettila inutili polemiche e stai sicuro che tutti se dirai cose serie delle tue ipotesi e teorie benvenuto tutti qui e altrove ti ascolteranno allora inizi a dire le tue ipotesi e teorie o vuoi continuare a giocare la cosa sta anche annoiando se dici come è secondo te la vera alchimia ti ascolteremo tutti e con molte attenzione inizia pure dunque e benvenute se vere ?alle tue serie spiegazioni

bene dopo avere detto e chiarito tutto cio se sei serio inizia a spiegare coerentemente come ti sei qui proposto tu dunque secondo la tua comprensione e tue opinioni

e visto che secondo te tutti sbagliamo usando e provando con  like vinegar, dew, minerals, metals, salts, etc

bene ora dunque cosa secondo te quale è dunque per te la materia giusta ?

e come va trattata ?

e con che giusti solventi non tossici va trattata ?

spiegaci cosa secondo te è il vero sv degli antiche ?

e che relazioni ha con il tartartaro e i vino ?
etc
e finalmente gentilmente please spiega come tu ti eri proposto cosa tu pensi di tutto cio e quali sono le rue nuove ipotesi e tue teorie su cio ?

noi siamo qui ad ascoltare e pronti a sperimentare e ben verificare se cio che dirai sara  serio e vero bene benvenuto inizia dunque a spiegare chiaro cio che tu pensi sia giusto e perche pensi cio ti ascolteremo tutti con interesse inizia tu dunque come tu ti eri tu proposto ora seriamente a molto chiaramente a spiegare cio che è giusto secondo te e perche secondo te va fatto cosi benvenuto alle tue teorie e ipotesi se vere ? e serie ?
bene ora spiega con chiarezza inizia a seriamente la tua opinione a spiegare

welcome

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 11:42 am

As you were saying that you don’t want to bound in any limited religious rites, rituals and traditions, so my friend do you know that Islam covers every Religion of this world, we recite the verses in our holy Quran about all the prophets, about your religious Prophet (Jesus, Moses) as well as of all the others, but we don’t recite other holy books with a reason of some changes in them, but our Religion tells us to read their books as well.

So as you said that you don’t bound to anything, then I also have the same feeling, so I was not confounding the use of Uriine in Alchemical works because of any religion, but I was going against it because it is a wrong subject, I tells here that how Philosophers used Uriine when they leave it behind without contaminating their Philosophical works with this disgusting fluid, this is the right use of Uriine in Alchemy according to all the books of the Philosophers which is only as a Catalyst.

But what all others are trying to do that they are trying to dig out the treasures after calling it an ore of Gold, which is a wrong way, as well as wrong work on this matter. There lies a very great mystery in our common Uriine, like in Milk, Dew, Vinegar, Wine, and other Vegetable or Animal fluids.

We should to understand their Alchemical Constitution and Philosophical Disposition for their right use in Alchemy rather than waste our time in discovering new to new secrets behind these ordinary Fluids (of Plants and Animals).

Now we will come back to the topic of Glauber.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 12:09 pm

Traveller say

But what all others are trying to do that they are trying to dig out the treasures after calling it an ore of Gold, which is a wrong way, as well as wrong work on this matter. There lies a very great mystery in our common Uriine, like in Milk, Dew, Vinegar, Wine, and other Vegetable or Animal fluids.

We should to understand their Alchemical Constitution and Philosophical Disposition for their right use in Alchemy rather than waste our time in discovering new to new secrets behind these ordinary Fluids (of Plants and Animals).

Now we will come back to the topic of Glauber

WERY WELCOME ok we start
well so you say
There lies a very great mystery in our common Uriine, like in Milk, Dew, Vinegar, Wine, and other Vegetable or Animal fluids.

We should to understand their Alchemical Constitution and Philosophical Disposition for their right use in Alchemy

so can well explain what you means whit this write
in form very clear this you have say and also
can give as explication at this question we put here under

and SO since you think we're all wrong using and trying with like vinegar, dew, minerals, metals, salts, etc

SO

etc
and finally please kindly explain how you were proposed what do you think of all this and what are the rue new hypotheses and your theories about it?

VERY WELCOME
we are here and in many part .. all to listen you and ready to made experiment what you say and check it to see if what you say will be serious and true welcome then begins to explain clearly what you think is right and why do you think we will all listen with interest then you start as you were you seriously now very clearly proposed to explain what is right in your opinion and why do you think you should be so welcome to your theories and hypotheses if true? and series?
well now explain clearly start seriously your opinion to explain

welcome

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:02 pm

Back to the topic, First I want to tell you that I don’t hypothesize anything, but all I share is from the books and carries the facts, which further what I do, that I put the right thing in a right order, which things a common person with his vulgar eye cannot be able to see and cannot able to judge its class, so here we are talking about our Minor way which has a connection to the Major way of the Philosophers, which is up to the seeker that how he discover it.

So regarding our Minor way I was collected some very good information from the writings of Glauber about the right use of its Aurum Potabile, which is extracted from common Gold by using his rightly prepared Sal Ammoniac, which Sal Ammoniac having both of the useful Spirits (of Carbonate and of Sulfate) in its constitution, which will then serve for a right destruction, and opening the body of Gold, which Gold will then give his right tincture and from which state it will never gonna be back to its previous metallic state, but still for transmuting anything it should to be fermented or multiplied by using another thing which is said to be the mother of the common vulgar Gold, here are the words of Glauber about the right use of his Aurum Potabile which right use if Chasm was carefully read the writings of Glauber then he could tell me this by just coping and pasting this information here, but in place of this he was trying to put the information from the books of the Philosophers, which texts are not relevant to his Minor work but there is only one text which is all about the discovery of his new path,…

Glauber wrote:
Of the Lyon, or of the Blood of the Lyon, or Gold, how it is to be prepared, and to be most profitably used as well in Med¬icine as in other Arts.

As concerning the way of preparing this Blood of Gold, it is already described in the first Dialogue, and its adjoined Corollary, insomuch that there needs no fuller declaration in this place. But yet you are to know that I have met with (since the writing the first Dialogue) a far easier and more compendious way of converting or turning any Gold, even in a moment, into Blood, by the help of our occult SAL ARMONIACK. But this Blood is not to be used in Medicine, as it is PER SE, because of the SAL ARMONIACK, which transmutes the Gold and changes it into Blood. For these sharp Saline and Corrosive Spirits are unprofitable, and hurtful in Medicine, and are therefore to be separated from the Gold, which is done by the pouring on of common Water or Rain-water, which imbibes the Spirits of the Salts, and precipitates the most red Powder of the Gold to the bottom of the Vessel. This Powder must be well washed by several waters, and be well freed from all its saltishness; which being so freed, may (by the addition of some Cordial Water) be reduced to the consistence of a Syrup, and so kept; the Dose whereof may be augmented or diminished according to the condition of the sick, and the disease. But commonly so much of this Golden Blood is sufficient as serves to tinge a spoonful of Wine, Ale, or other Vehicle, with a red Color. It is useful in all diseases in which the Heart needs strengthening. But especially it allays the immoderate Flux of Blood both in Men and Women, and cures the Gonorrhea, Leprosy, and French Pox, if the Body shall be purged with due Purging and Sudorific Medicaments. It heals those Pustules in the Skin, the Nose, and other places of the Face if outwardly anointed with a Feather several times a day. For it dries vehemently, and makes the Skin itself fair and smooth. And therefore upon this account it is exceedingly pro-fitable for Women that have naturally pale Faces and Lips, for being laid on, it changes the paleness into a comely and natural Color, especially if a little white Oil made of Talk be thereto admixed, to temper and allay that most red Color of the Gold, and it likewise is a most delicate Fucus for such Women whose Faces are not only pale, but also dyed with a duskish or yellow Color, and by means of this Cosmetic or Fucus may they paint their Faces of a natural Color. For no Fucus may compare with this, for it is so commodious and durable that it cannot be distinguished or known, nor be corrupted as others are, which being done with Vinegar, sour Wine, Lemon-juice and suchlike things do presently, by a breathing on them, turn into a filthy Color, and bewray a painted Face. For this Golden Blood is so very constant, and doth so keep its most curious Color, as that it remains safe from all injury of the Elements.

Furthermore, this Blood (before it is freed from its Saline Spirits) tinges the Hair, skin, Wool, Bones of Beasts, and Feathers of Birds, with a most delicate purple Color; which passing into a redness, is so constant, as that no sharp Waters can corrupt it, and therefore it is far beyond all other purple Colors, what name soever called by, and worthily may it be accounted for a kingly Color.

It would be too long to reckon up in this place its various other uses: It serves in Medicine for the tinging of divers Confections and Cordial Waters, which Color is much nobler, and more profitable than those wherewith Confectio Alkermes and Cordial Waters are wont to be tinged. ‘Tis evident that the Color of Gold doth rather benefit than hurt the Sick, which if the said Confections or Cordial Waters are colored withal, they become the fairer, and they are rendered yet more delicate, if the Atoms of Gold, being thereunto adjoined, fly about in the Wine or Water like so many very small Stars. For if to an AQUA VITAE, which is already tinged with the Blood of Gold, a little of the said Atoms be admixt, they will shine out of that delicate purple Color, like the most bright AURORA (or daybreak) in the Heavens. This is a most excellent way of making AQUA VITAE’S, for the Atoms of the Gold are so very subtle, as that they easily admit of concoction and digestion by the heat of the Stomach, and emit their Virtues, which those common Gold leaves which are mixt with CONFECTIO ALKERMES, AQUA VITAE, and such like compositions only for ornaments sake, do not do: And therefore they are no ways comparable to those Atoms of ours. ‘Tis no small trivial matter that I disclose unto you, and verily it would be well worth the while for the Apothecaries shops of noble-men to esteem highly of the same: And as for what and how great things may farther be done with this same Tincture of Gold, as to the Metallic matter, may be found in the first Dialogue.

Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 1:18 pm

ok taveller
now you start well
SO now you continue ...with step by step all the answer we have put
ok well continue i remember it to you here

SO

etc
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 2:41 pm

This is a very great information I put in my post above, that either we extract the tincture from Gold or red Gum in either of the condition its use goes according to these writings of Glauber, he was a very great Chymist in discovering this Minor way of Alchemy, which is definitely have a connection to the Major way, otherwise no any transmutation Glauber could be able to achieve in all his works. So Alex after extracting the right tincture from Gold or from any other preferred subjects which carries the power of the Sun you can use it according to the writings of Glauber for any sickness, as only these subjects which comes under the planetary charge of the Sun, it proves beneficial for our health.

You asked about the SVP, so when we will prepare our Spirit of Sulfate from its ammoniacal salt then it will having a same constitution as was of the SV of the Philosophers, there are many great things we can perform by using this “Spirit of Sulfate”, we can use it in place of the Philosophers Mercury, as well as SVP.

Its sublimation will be exactly like the preparation of the Mercury of the Philosophers, which I said here, that we will use the Oil of Tartar, Verdigris, and Lime which will provide a most vital earth for volatilizing and preparing such a Spirit which can be compare with any true Mercury.

But we should to use it in a Minor way, which will show us transmutations as well as good medicines.

In the same way we will prepare our Spirit of Carbonate by using the Oil of Talc, Calaminaris, and Caustic Soda, which will provide a most vital earth for volatilizing of this sharp Spirit of Carbonate, which will be as much powerful because it will originate from the minerals of its kind, and it will be as much medicinal because of not using any of disgusting waters like Uriine.

Here on this point of the Preparation of the Spirit of Carbonate I want to bring in front of the eyes of everyone a very great thing, where I want to claim and given an open challenge to the practitioners of Uriine.

As we know that in Uriine there are total 3 things, first is its Water, second is its Volatile Salt and third is its Dregs.

Now as I was said that the source of the works of Uriine is only Glauber, so what I say here that if someone prove it or give any quote from his writings that Glauber anywhere used the extracted Water or any Dregs of Uriine in his whole more than 3200 pages writings, then I am willing to leave the forum and this discussion, where Chasm was arguing against me, and I will become agree that he was right.

So when Glauber himself didn’t use any Uriine's extracted Water or its remaining Dregs, and if we only have to use its volatile Salt (ammonium Carbonate) then why not we only extract this volatile Salt from Uriine after leaving its dirty Water and Dregs, or as another option we can also purchase it from a store.

So if we put to an end of this aimless discussions with Chasm and ask him to prove me wrong regarding my claim what I give above, that in this first and last source of the works of Uriine, (Glauber) is he preferred to use anywhere its Water and Dregs, but he was only used the volatile Salt of Uriine and by using it he was prepared a very sharp Spirit by volatilizing it through minerals (tartar, lime, calaminaris) which he was named as Spirit of Uriine, which is the end of this chapter of Uriine, and there is nothing we can extract from this wrong subject in a Minor way.

Moreover I want to tell you that,...

When we will prepare the Spirit of Sulfate from its ammoniacal Salt then it will be called a “Spirit of Vitriol”.

And to Spirit of Carbonate, it will be call as “Spirit of Uriine”.

To Spirit of Nitrate, as “Spirit of Dew”.

And to Spirit of Chloride, as “Spirit of Salt”.

What do you think about its suggested names,  Wink  is it analogous to the writings of the Philosophers, it will be a new discovery, but the fact is that Philosophers also mentioned in very few places about these sharp Spirits, like for the use of Spirit of Uriine and Spirit of Dew, Johannes Agricola has shared many methods, and about Spirit of Salt, John French shared in his collection some different methods, and regarding Spirit of Vitriol, Glauber used it for different purposes, which he was said that it having a property of deliquescence, you were also posted this information in this thread, which was of about attracting the Spiritus Mundi by using the Spirit of Sulfur.

These works will be a good way to start Alchemy, when these things will be implemented with the right preparation of these Spirits, which after finishing my works I am willing to try these little short works in the upcoming hot Spring, when at this time I will get these Spirits in such a fiery state which cannot be extracted in any other seasons of the year. This understanding I have got from the books of the Philosophers, that why they always prefer to start the work in hot summers.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 4:14 pm

A Short Book of Dialogues,
or,
(Certain Colloquies) of some Studious Searchers
After the Hermetick Medicine and Universal Tincture.

The First Dialogue, or Conference, betwixt two Lovers of Hermetick Medicine, deciphered by the Letters, A. and B. the last of which hath had a prosperous Success on his Labours, the other not, and therefore craves of this last (viz. B.) a Manuduction to the Work, whereby he is rendred Master of his desire.

A: I have searched into Vegetables, Animals, and Minerals, because the Philosophers write, that their Stone is Vegetable, Animal, and Mineral; but I see, that I have not had under my hands the true Matter. For if there does appear in any [of these Matters] the Crow's head, yet the other Colours which the Philosophers make a description of (as the Dragon's Blood, the Peacock's Tail, Virgin's Milk, Coagulum, or curdling, and principally that Red and Fire-abiding Salamander) did never appear [to my view]. Or, if these [Signs] of Sanguis Draconis, or Lac Virginis appear to sight, in some other Matter, yet notwithstanding the other colours, and other signs, which the Philosophers make mention of, did never discover themselves [to my view]. Hereupon I did at last even most thoroughly persuade myself, that it was an impossible thing, that, out of one Matter, and by one and the same Labour, one Colour should orderly succeed another, and become visible to the sight, by the bare help of an external Fire, as for example, first of all, in the putrefaction, the Crow's head, then the Peacock's Tail, then the Dragon's Blood, Lac Virginis, Coagulum or cheese-like curdling, and at last the fixed Salamander...

B: Come then, on God's Name, a little nearer me, and heed well the things which shall be shewn unto you. We will here take half an ounce of common Gold, and put it into this Aqua Fortis, made of Vitriol and Saltpeter, whereto we will add the same weight as the Gold is of, or a little more, of our Saltarmoniack, without which, the Aqua Fortis alone, and by itself, is not able to dissolve the Gold.

A: Pray, Sir, why do you say, Our Salarmoniack? Are their several and different kinds of it? For my part, when I dissolve Gold, I put it into the Aqua Fortis, that [common] Salarmoniack, which is everywhere to be had in the Merchants Warehouses, and is very fit to dissolve Gold into a Yellow water.

B: You speak very well after your own way; And I confess, that every Salarmoniack mixt with Aqua Fortis is very good to dissolve Gold; nor is this any new way, for 'tis in very much use amongst all the Chymists, who are wont on this wise to dissolve their Gold, but yet that which is thus dissolved, still remains Gold, and doth easily admit of being again precipitated out of the Aqua Fortis, and of being reduced by Fusion into the former Body, it had before its Solution. But if so be, that the Solution shall be made by the help of our Sal Armoniack, then is the case vastly altered, and your attempting its Reduction again will be in vain. For if Gold be but dissolved barely once with out Saltarmoniack, it admits not any more of melting, nor doth it of itself return again into a malleable Metallick Body, but gets a Reddish Scarlet kind of Colour in the Tryal [or Crucible] and remains an unfulfil Powder. And if you add some Borax thereunto, and set it in the Fire then to melt, it will pass into a Red Glass, which is a sign of its being plainly destroyed, and of its being transmuted into another Body. And therefore I dare aver, that there is seated in our Salt Armoniack a power of inverting, and transmuting Gold, and of making it fit for the Philosophical putrefaction, which thing is impossible to be done by any other salts whatever they be, and what Name soever called by.

A: Certainly, this is a Divine miraculous thing, to subject Gold, so mightily constant in the Fire, unto Putrefaction, and to reduce it by Putrefaction, into a nothing: For I have read too and again, amongst the Philosophers Writings, that it is an easier thing to make Gold by Art, than to destroy Gold made by Nature. And therefore this salt must needs be a wonderful one, which is able to effect these and other, the like almost incredible things.

B: Well may you term it a wonderful Salt, for so it is, the like of which, no Man will find in the whole World; though to such as know it, it is so vile and mean a thing; insomuch that scarce any one would think it likely, that such things could be done thereby, as are wont to be, should it be but named by its own proper Title. Does not, I pray, that Philosopher, Cosmopolita [or Sandivow] confess, that he hath oftentimes declared the Art, and Secret of the whole Philosophick work, word for word, sometimes to one, sometimes to another, and yet they would not at all believe him, by reason of the meanness, or vileness of the Work? And does not he make frequent mention of his own, and not the common Sal Armoniack? But that you may give more belief and credit to our salt, I would have you read the Turba of the Philosophers, wherein you will find all those things which they have published concerning their Salt: And amongst others, hearken to those few words, which the Rosary mentions: Our Salt dissolves Gold into a red Colour, and Silver into a white Colour, and transmutes them out of their Corporeity into a Spirituality, and with our Salt, are their Bodies calcined. And for this reason, Lumen Luminum, also says, that if the Omnipotent God had not created this Salt, the Elixir could not have been perfected, and the Study of Chymistry would have been in vain. Avicen saith, If thou hast a desire of getting Riches, prepare Salts, that they may be changed into a clear water, for by the Fire are Salts changed into Spirits: Salts are the Roots of thy work. Hermes saith: All Salts are Enemies to our Work, and to our Art, save the Salts of our Lune: Arnoldus saith: Every Salt that is well and rightly prepared, is of the Nature of Salt Armoniack, and the whole Mystery of our Art consists in the Preparation of common Salt: He therefore that knows Salt, and its Solution, to him is the Mystery of the ancient wise Men known. And therefore bend the utmost Meditations of thy Wit upon the Nature of that Salt only, in which the Wisdom of the ancient wise Men, and every Mystery, is found hidden and concealed. The Writings of the Philosophers are full of those and such like Sayings, and they so every where mightily insist upon Salt. And now, what think you of these Testimonies; what! do the things I have spoken, yet find any belief in your Breast?

A: Yes Verily, and now I am on your side; but yet do as yet desire, and heartily wish for this one thing, that you would for once let me see your Labour, whereby I may convince other incredulous Persons, and make them believe too.

B: Well, I am content; and come let us go to work, and let us put the Gold in its requisite Menstruum, and place it in warm Sand, thereby to hasten forward the Solution of the same; though there is strength sufficient in our Menstruum, to dissolve the Gold in the Cold without Fire. We shall in a short time see it of a yellow colour: And behold that very Colour, and the Gold itself is so changed, as it is never more reducible into its former golden Body. Thus you have now the entrance and beginning, which as yet is vastly distant from the wisht for end: And when you now see the beginnning, know, that is the first day of our Philosophick Labour. Next, let us proceed to the Putrefaction of the dissolved Gold, without which no Colours present themselves to our view. Behold in this very moment, Sol begins to wax black, and in a little while after it will conceive such a thorough blackness, that it will be like to Ink, and may serve to write withal on Paper. This lackness, the Philosophers cal the Head of the Crow, by that name pointing out unto us their Putrefaction; by which, the second day of our Philosophical Labour is finished.
Our Ground [or Earth] therefore, being sufficiently enough moistned, we must beseech God to bestow upon us the hot shine of the Sun; for without the Sun's heat which stirs up the Life in all things, there cannot possibly be any increase and growth. Lend me therefore your best attention. As soon as the putrefied Body of our Sol shall feel the warming heat of the Sun, its blackness, which was the true Sign of its Putrefaction, will vanish away by little and little, and give way to the access and approach of many most delicate Colours, the which, the Philosophers have named the Peacock's Tail, and this finisheth the third day of our Philosophical Labour. And now, when the Fruit-producing Sun shall have thus illustrated our Field, or Ground with its warmer Rays, but for one day as yet, we may easily see, what is further likely to come to pass hereafter.

A: Huy da! what a wonderful thing is this, that I see here? in so short a time, and how speedily hath the Peacock's Tail changed itself into a thick Blood? Who could ever believe it, unless he had seen and beheld it with his own eyes?

B: I confess it is such a thing as may well cause in any one most exceeding admiration, seeing that there proceed from Art and Nature, Operations of such great moments: God hath made all things very well, and should he not permit such an admirable changing of Colours, to appear in the Operation, verily the Philosopher would be in doubt, whether or no he might hope for an happy success of all his Labour: An now upon the occasion of this Blood-like Colour, is arisen the Name of Dragon's Blood amongst the Philosophers, who say, that when this Colour appears in view, the fourth day of the Philosophical work or Labour is finished.
… For this Golden Blood may [probably] be the potable Gold of the Ancients, which never more suffers itself to be reduced into its former malleable Body. I have sundry ways attempted to reduce it, but never could effect the same. But this one Case I except, viz., a little of this dry Blood, being put upon molten Gold, hath ingressed into the same, and the residue swims at the top thereof like an Earth: but yet that little which adjoyned itself to the Gold, is of so great a Power as to make all that whole Body of Gold which it entred into, brittle, yea so brittle, as that it suffers itself to be beaten in a Morter into most fine Powder.

A: I Marry, Sir! these are Miracles indeed, which I see and hear; who will make any further doubt, but that the Universal Tincture which heals the Sicknesses, or distempers both of Men and Metals, may be prepared, out of this Golden Blood? For all the Philosophers do with one consent confess, that their Tincture, when quite perfected and cast in upon molten Gold, doth render the same brittle. And now seeing this Golden Blood of ours, being as yet immature, and not prepared, doth effect the same, would it not, I pray, perform the same much better, if it had but Ingress given unto it, by inceration, whereby it might flow the easier, and enter the more readily. I do not now at all doubt, but that this aureous Blood both can and in time will become an universal Tincture of Medicinal Virtues.

B: Although I am not minded publickly to disclose an Arcanum of such great moment, and so great a Mystery, and to throw such a precious Pearl afore swine; yet I am of the mind to prepare some quantity thereof, and to part with so much unto the sick that need it, and that shall desire the same from me,as is requisite for their use. And not only to the sick, but to others too, that are willing to apply it to other uses and experiments; but especially unto those who would fain try, whether or no, even this very Blood will turn itself (according to my description) into a white Milk, and then into a Red Stone, and, by a new reiteration of the work, pass through all colours. This desireousness, or inquiry after the Truth cannot at all prove any ways disadvantageous to me, or mine. For the Art itself will always remain an Art, unless it chance to hapopen that some one or other Searcher, which is of a more subtle Ingenuity, should, by his diligent and serious inquiry, search out the very foundation of the Art itself. Which if it should come to pass, he must then think, that God hath vouchsafed this gift unto him, and that he now considers, and well knows, what esteem he ought to set upon it, and by what means he ought to hide it… All these things which thou hast hitherto seen , are indeed very good; but we are as yet far off from the end. Have you not likewise read in the Philosopher's writings, that the White Swan doth also show itself in the Work? Now, if by but as yet One days shining, the Sun shall have illuminated by its brightness the Dragon's Blood, you shall see it turned into a white Milk, which milk the Philosophers have written off, and which at length goes into a Coagulum, or cheeselike curdling. Look therefore now upon that Milk, which you see to admit of Coagulation and Condensation, by little and little: And thus with this golden Cheese do we finish the Philosophical Labour of the Fifth day.

A: God be thanked, that this days Labour hath also succeeded, as we could wish, But forasmuch as those things which you mentioned, but now come in my mind, viz., that we are far off from the end of the work as yet, and yet tomorrow is the Sixth and last day of this our Philosophical week; and further, seeing you said presently after the beginning of this our Conference, that the whole Work would be finished in six days space, and that on the seventh Day we may cease from all our Work and Labours, and sanctify it, or keep it holy, and give God due thanks for all his benefits bestowed on us: Seeing (I say) that all these things come now in my mind, 'tis no wonder, if they likewise create in me a great deal of care and puzzling, to think, how this can be, that all those things that remain yet behind may be prefected, and brought to a full end in one day.

B: Cease your care, my friend, nor do you ought else this Sixth day, but hourly increase the Fire by degrees, and stir it up more and more, that so you may see, by what means our white Coagulated Milk will by little and little pass into a yellow Colour, and will at length be thoroughly Red, and abide most constant in the Fire. This fixed Redness, the Philosophers call their Salamander: The Poets tells us a tale, of a certain Worm that lives in the Fire, which cannot be burnt or consumed thereby. Therefore, after the Philosophers have brought their work through all the colours, an have at length attained so far, as that there appears no other, but a mere fixed Redness, they named it their Salamander, with which (if you except only Inceration and Multiplication) they ended their work, and so do we also finish these our present Labours.

A: Ah, my dearest friend... there are divers scruples and doubts.. that perplex my mind.. For I am yet as plainly ignorant, what use to put that Salamander to. As concerning those things which you have faithfully disclosed unto me hitherto, I trust, I shall not err in their operation, but as touching Inceration and Multiplication, in which the two Cardinal main points, the very pillar or hinge of the whole operation lies, as you said, I must needs confess myself more blind than Tiresias was…

B: Have you not read in the Philosophers, when they speak of Inceration, that the out-driven Soul is to be restored to the dead King, that the dead Body may be recalled back to Life, and that it, arising with a more glorious Body, and a more excellent Crown, may prove an helper to its meaner Brethren. The Philosophers words are as follows. Here the Soul lets itself down, and refresheth the dead body. For it is not sufficient, that the King be deprived of Life and so left dead: No, no, for necessity requires, that its Soul be restored unto it, which may restore its motion, and lost life, to the dead body. Now, by how much the oftener, the Soul and Life is taken away from the King, and that which is taken away be again restored thereunto, which so much the stronger and more active Body, and so much the magnificenter a Crown will he arise withal. By these few words have I laid open unto you, Inceration and Multiplication. But yet there are other ways of increasing our fixed Salamander, and rendring it fusible, viz. by the addition of Mercurial things, which by their speedy Flux and penetrating Property, do pierce into this our destroyed Gold, dissolve it, and so bring to pass, that there is made of them both (viz. of the destroyed Gold, and which admits not of any reduction, and of the Volatile Mercury) a certain fusile middling Body, which said Body, thus conjoin'd of the two, is to be matured by the bare Regiment of the Fire. And by this maturation, is this universal Medicament rendred so fusible, as to have ingress into all the Metals, and to penetrate them.

A: But pray Sir, is not this way of giving a more easy ingress and flux to our destroyed, and irreducible Gold, by the Mercury of Metals, more facile, and a nearer one than that abovesaid way, which requires a great many operations, by the reiterating of Inceration and Multiplication?

B: Yes verily, it is a shorter and easier way, as being void of many tedious Labours, for it needs nothing else, but that the Mercury of some Metals be put into some good strong glass with the inverted Gold, and so be brought unto Fixation. But yet this medicament, that is on this wise wrought up with the Mercury to a constancy in the fire, cannot extend its colour so largely, as that, which is rendered fusible by so many reiterated Operations, because, in every reiteration, the Tincture is exalted and multiplied...

A: .. Only this one thing more would I gladly know, viz., where I ought to seek for the Soul of the King.

B: You must look, whither you have driven it, and there must you seek it, and having found it, you must restore it to the dead King, and so you will again begin your Work, and you shall again bring it through all, the variety of colours, like as you did at the first time. For when the Soul is restored to the Body, there is made a new Solution, which is to be again putrefied, that it may turn back [sic]; and then proceeding on according to the same way, as was done in the first operation, there will appear all the Colours, and they too far more delicate than in the foregoing Labour. The Crows head will be blacker, the Dragons Blood redder, the Lac virginis whiter, and the Salamander more subtle, than it was in the first operation. For by so much the oftener you shall repeat this Mortification and Vivification of the king, so much the more Magnificent, more precious, and more efficacious a Tincture, will you obtain. Believe it, and give God the thanks, and be mindful of the Poor, as soon as ever you are Master of your Desires...
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2018 6:49 pm

I've included the short book of dialogues here as it would appear the suitable time for its reference.

Traveller wrote:
here are the words of Glauber about the right use of his Aurum Potabile which right use if Chasm was carefully read the writings of Glauber then he could tell me this by just copying and pasting this information here.

First of all, we're not concerned about the use! We cannot use that which we do not possess. Alexbr is very correct in pointing out that many neoAlchemists profess to have this and have that, but what do they really have? Perhaps some experience, and so it's best not to assume the works of others as I've repeatedly said.
The confection of the philosophic gold is described in this dialogue which follows and hinges upon the use of his "secret Sal Ammoniac".

Glauber wrote:
As concerning the way of preparing this Blood of Gold, it is already described in the first Dialogue, and its adjoined Corollary, insomuch that there needs no fuller declaration in this place. But yet you are to know that I have met with (since the writing the first Dialogue) a far easier and more compendious way of converting or turning any Gold, even in a moment, into Blood, by the help of our occult SAL ARMONIACK. But this Blood is not to be used in Medicine, as it is PER SE, because of the SAL ARMONIACK, which transmutes the Gold and changes it into Blood...

So no "fuller declaration" of the confection is needed. But before I venture into Glauber and his way of working, let's first see if traveller will continue to elaborate on his revelation.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 am

Chasm wrote:
First of all, we're not concerned about the use! We cannot use that which we do not possess.

But its good that I concerned about the use of your cheap powders, that next time you will be careful while working on it and projecting on your metal to see your metal replacement reaction along with some mighty blow.  affraid

Chasm wrote:
Let's first see if traveller will continue to elaborate on his revelation.

Traveller wrote:
All I share is from the books and carries the facts.

So revelation goes in this way when you have no any back history of your method in any valid book of Alchemist, its funny you are making your Sal Ammoniac by following the writings of Chymists (you will deny) while comparing it in properties with the Sal Ammoniac of Glauber.  Shocked

Chasm wrote:
It means if you want to work according to Glauber’s short book of Dialogue then you first have to make his Sal Ammoniac with his instructions.

But I don't want to bruise your ego, so no controversy only give a proof with your philosophical mind, as I have spent 4 months in perusing the whole writings of Glauber and then in case I was claimed above. So prove it that I am wrong, bring a solid evidence, or quote from his writings that he was used anywhere "Water or Dregs" of Uriine for making his Sal Ammoniac except of Volatile Salt of Uriine.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 1:45 am

If we talk about the things Philosophical or Common, then everything in its inner constitution has Water, it is a true Prima Materia which carries and brings the charge from the most upper celestial influences down to earth. We can see its importance by checking its existence in the most noblest living things or into a dead one.

Animals Kingdom percentage of Water “Higher”

Plants Kingdom percentage of Water “Medium”

Minerals Kingdom percentage of Water “Lower”.

So our Minor way is all about to use this Prima Materia for making different Spirits (of Dew, Uriine, Vitriol and Salt). It is its affinity and correspondence towards everything which leads for the resolution of a matter towards a Spirit.

When Glauber was practicing the method of making his Sal Ammoniac then he was said, to use common Water to wet his volatile Salt of Uriine, but we will use Water of Oil of Tartar or of Talc, for a more philosophical work, in place of using any common or dirty Water of Uriine. Because when this Prima Materia (Water) attracts or descends on something then it adapt its philosophical charge, like for example when the water of Uriine comes out of our kidneys then it having the same charge of Venus from which part of our body it is coming out of us.

So Water is having much of the Importance in either the Philosophical works or in the works of the Vulgar, where its right use decides that to which direction it will lead to our Work (to Philosophical or Vulgar).

As I was said that from all the 4, only two Ammoniacal Salts having a property to easily become a sharp Spirit (Sulfate, Carbonate), and now I tell you, that from both of these two, only the one is very active to become a most Sharp Spirit, which is the volatile Salt of Uriine, the reason behind this is its Alchemical constitution which quickly take this Salt into an Alkaline form of Spirit, then whether we use any minerals (like Glauber), or use any dregs (like Chymists) to volatilize it, but if we are looking to apply this Saline Spirit over Gold, then we have to be careful where we never should to use anything for its volatilization which Mineral or Earth or Dregs having any or even a small quantity of Chlorine in its composition.

So who (Chymists) used any DREGS for the Volatilization of this Volatile Salt of Uriine, then in this case they never used it for applying it on any Gold, but for its right Volatilization everyone should to look into the writings of Glauber, where Glauber after volatilzing it with different minerals also applying it over Gold (as in the short book of dialogues).

Everyone can test it as Glauber showed to us, that "Is this property of becoming a Sharp Spirit lies in the Volatile Salt of Uriine, or in any Dregs" ??? You will get realize soon like Glauber when you will come out of finding the mysteries of your Uriine and will use other minerals in place of any dregs, which will give more better results in a very short period of time.

Kind Regards.
Back to top Go down
Traveller

Male

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 8:16 am

PON practicing works have much correspondence with the writings of Glauber, because both have attempted little transmutations in a Minor way so I was about to post some information from PONs,...

PONs wrote:
For those who start, affliction reigns with vinegar, but for those who finish, joy reigns with laughter. Michael Maier

PONs wrote:
During study we highly recommend to follow the logical order of Philosophy, Theory and Practice. Dom Pernety inspired this threefold division; he claims that should you wish success on the Alchemical Path, you shall need the three following qualities: sound judgment, good theoretical knowledge, and a skilled hand.

PONs wrote:
Water: the Support of Planetary Energies.
The cosmic energies act upon matter through the element Water. This element is essentially contained in all liquids although the other three elements are also present in lesser proportions. Therefore if a body is rich in water or it is in a liquid state, it will receive astrological influences more significantly. These astrological influences are planetary manifestations occurring at different levels.

When rainwater or the snow of high mountains haven’t been contaminated, they are rich in life energy. The life principle is only released which the snow melts because the solid state fixes the energies and prevents their escape. In the homeopathic domain, the explanation of how the dilutions function doesn’t take into consideration the sensitivity of the liquid state to vital and astral energies.

Of the three realms, the animal realm – and man in particular – is the most sensitive to astrological influences. Plants are less sensitive to astrological influences because they have a lower liquid “density”. Solid bodies, such as minerals and metals, are practically not touched by astrological influences. Only mercury, which is a metal in the liquid state at room temperature, is subject to astrological influences. To be affected by these influences, other metals must be transformed into a salt and then dissolved in Water.

This demonstrates that an alchemist should know how to be a chemist on the material place and an alchemist on the spiritual to deal with the life force. These two aspects of knowledge shouldn’t be opposed but complementary. Following is another example which demonstrates the theoretical and practical advantage of knowing the Sulfur or the Spiritual Energy. Like the impure man who leaves the earth and has to clean his spiritual vessel for a new start, so the water of the earth follows a purifying cycle. Water is also a universal menstruum. From the very moment when water percolates through the earth it becomes charged with the Sulfur of the things it meets. Sooner or later it reaches the sea where it meets the Salt of the Earth which is purifying Salt. After which it is evaporated by the solar energy, distilled and the air restores its primary energy; it is then cleansed of all Sulfur issued from the elements of earth. Only the rain water which didn’t trickle on the ground still contains the Spiritual Energy at its highest level and so is not hindered by earthly impurities. It can be indifferently oriented to any of the three realms. The mechanism explains the alchemists interest in rain water or melted snow. When water has lost its positive potential upon its contact with the earth, and becomes charged with various Sulfur and earthly impurities, it is impossible to bring it back to its primary state through distillation. Distillation helps but won’t bring it up to its primary purity.

The same statements regarding Water can also be find in other philosophical writings of the Adepts, which all insights are perfect in an Order.

Regards.
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 12:22 pm

Traveller wrote:

But its good that I concerned about the use of your cheap powders, that next time you will be careful while working on it and projecting on your metal to see your metal replacement reaction along with some mighty blow.  affraid

First of all, Sal Ammoniac is ammonium chloride. Therefore your mind made assumptions that the chloride is coming from the dreggs is a fantasy conjured into your world of reality by your ego. And Pehaps the encouragement of Agricola. Again, Sal Ammoniac is ammonium chloride.

Secondly, the making of Glauber's salt involves the use of Sal Ammoniac. He is not making Sal Ammoniac. We'd be surprised to realize what Glauber's salt really is  Very Happy

Dialogues wrote:

B: Come then, on God's Name, a little nearer me, and heed well the things which shall be shewn unto you. We will here take half an ounce of common Gold, and put it into this Aqua Fortis, made of Vitriol and Saltpeter, whereto we will add the same weight as the Gold is of, or a little more, of our Saltarmoniack, without which, the Aqua Fortis alone, and by itself, is not able to dissolve the Gold.

A: Pray, Sir, why do you say, Our Salarmoniack? Are their several and different kinds of it? For my part, when I dissolve Gold, I put it into the Aqua Fortis, that [common] Salarmoniack, which is everywhere to be had in the Merchants Warehouses, and is very fit to dissolve Gold into a Yellow water.

B: You speak very well after your own way; And I confess, that every Salarmoniack mixt with Aqua Fortis is very good to dissolve Gold; nor is this any new way, for 'tis in very much use amongst all the Chymists, who are wont on this wise to dissolve their Gold, but yet that which is thus dissolved, still remains Gold, and doth easily admit of being again precipitated out of the Aqua Fortis, and of being reduced by Fusion into the former Body, it had before its Solution. But if so be, that the Solution shall be made by the help of our Sal Armoniack, then is the case vastly altered, and your attempting its Reduction again will be in vain. For if Gold be but dissolved barely once with out Saltarmoniack, it admits not any more of melting, nor doth it of itself return again into a malleable Metallick Body, but gets a Reddish Scarlet kind of Colour in the Tryal [or Crucible] and remains an unfulfil Powder. And if you add some Borax thereunto, and set it in the Fire then to melt, it will pass into a Red Glass, which is a sign of its being plainly destroyed, and of its being transmuted into another Body. And therefore I dare aver, that there is seated in our Salt Armoniack a power of inverting, and transmuting Gold, and of making it fit for the Philosophical putrefaction, which thing is impossible to be done by any other salts whatever they be, and what Name soever called by.

This segment proceeds as  B, A, B. Let's look at the first B.

-Take 1/2 ounce of common Gold.
-Put into this, Aqua Fortis made of Vitriol and Saltpeter
-To this add the same weight of Gold of our Sal Ammoniac.

These are our basic and apparently open instructions.

So now the question is, what is common Gold?
What is vitriol and what is saltpeter? And finally,
What is our Sal Ammoniac?

Common Gold looks easy enough, but you'd be mistaken
The "common" person reads what is obvious.

Vitriol is the sulfate of any various metal. Philosophic steel is chalybs
The wise use the sulfate of this particular metal.

Saltpeter is Potassium Nitrate. KNO3. It is used to make fireworks/explosives  and to preserve meat. Our mr traveller wants you to believe that only gold is explosive and so leaves you unaware of yet another possibility. There is obviously no gold here.

Finally, our Sal Ammoniac is left as a mystery to be solved by the wise.

This first "B" is what is called a blind. From the very beginning you are lost if you read these words literally.

"A", tells us that this "common" way of working is conducive to good results in the common way, while the second "B" tells us why this common way fails.
It's all right there for all to see; For all to comprehend, if they have a philosophic eye.

This alone makes everything that traveller is saying moot. Not even to be considered as he is on faulty ground ab initio.

This is why he was directing us to the use of the powder, because he is still uncertain of its proper confection.

Our Sal Ammoniac is actually an alchemically purified salt which is the progenitor of the metallic class.
The "open" instructions are actually outer characteristics of the one "crude", "common" matter.
This one crude matter contains all that is philosophically required, which is manifested by the aid of fire.

But some may argue that Aqua Fortis is blatantly listed. I say that the words are capitalized and have a philosophic meaning.
What is this meaning?- Simplicity and without sophistication, it means strong water.
Aqua Fortis in capitals, is a blind, meant to steer the sophists onto a wrong path.

Therefore we have for use, common Gold, a strong water, and our Sal Ammoniac for use in confecting our red powder.
If we do not understand common Gold, we can go no further.
If mr traveller wishes to object to what is written so far, then he can do so now before I continue.
I am of the opinion that I needn't go any further, but I am willing if so the case need be.

My regards
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 2:42 pm

chasm369 wrote:
Take 1/2 ounce of common Gold.
-Put into this, Aqua Fortis made of Vitriol and Saltpeter
-To this add the same weight of Gold of our Sal Ammoniac.

This is to be taken philosophically

Let us now look at the next "B"

Dialogue wrote:

B: You speak very well after your own way; And I confess, that every Salarmoniack mixt with Aqua Fortis is very good to dissolve Gold;

nor is this any new way, for 'tis in very much use amongst all the Chymists, who are wont on this wise to dissolve their Gold,

What more does one need to see that something is amiss? Here, it is admitted that every sal ammoniac mixed with aqua fortis is good to dissolve gold... BUT!!

Dialogue wrote:

but yet that which is thus dissolved, still remains Gold, and doth easily admit of being again precipitated out of the Aqua Fortis, and of being reduced by Fusion into the former Body, it had before its Solution.

This is the case when one uses a sal ammoniac which does not come from the prima materia.

Dialogue wrote:

But if so be, that the Solution shall be made by the help of our Sal Armoniack, then is the case vastly altered, and your attempting its Reduction again will be in vain. For if Gold be but dissolved barely once with our Saltarmoniack, it admits not any more of melting, nor doth it of itself return again into a malleable Metallick Body, but gets a Reddish Scarlet kind of Colour in the Tryal [or Crucible] and remains an unfulfil Powder. And if you add some Borax thereunto, and set it in the Fire then to melt, it will pass into a Red Glass, which is a sign of its being plainly destroyed, and of its being transmuted into another Body. And therefore I dare aver, that there is seated in our Salt Armoniack a power of inverting, and transmuting Gold, and of making it fit for the Philosophical putrefaction, which thing is impossible to be done by any other salts whatever they be, and what Name soever called by.

The case is much different when using our Sal Ammoniac . Not common Aqua fortis AND common Sal Ammoniac, BUT our Sal Ammoniac alone. It is written, again for all to see; ""For if Gold be but dissolved barely once, with our Saltarmoniack"...
These are Glaubers words in how to confect "his" salt. Really? scratch
It seems Glauber was an old Traveller claiming to possess the knowledge that no one before him had secured Very Happy
No! I'm joking. Glauber evidently has his alchemist hat on right now. Is this not again obvious? Is it not plain to see that this Chymist crossed over and became an alchemist and wrote in their style? Les Imbiciles!!!

And further : "And therefore I dare aver, that there is seated in our Salt Armoniack a power of inverting, and transmuting Gold, and of making it fit for the Philosophical putrefaction, which thing is impossible to be done by any other salts whatever they be, and what Name soever called by.

Therefore, when traveller conjures up his mind made ideas which have no history and backing such as his spirit of carbonate and spirit of sulfate, attaching the carbonate to uriine and the sulfate to whatever, we see who is fantasizing or rather, who is delusional.
Actually traveller is a bright kid. He's just a little confused Question

So here you can read Glaubers words for yourself. Whatever you wish to call your salts makes little difference. Your philosophic putrefaction will be impossible!!!  lol!
It doesn't get any clearer with particular meaning in light of this discussion.
So let's see what traveller has to say besides, *over.*

Some of you may argue against me and say, "what about the dreggs?"
As though that should still matter at this point.
To this I would direct ÿour attention here:
Dialogue wrote:
A: God be thanked, that this days Labour hath also succeeded, as we could wish, But forasmuch as those things which you mentioned, but now come in my mind, viz., that we are far off from the end of the work as yet, and yet tomorrow is the Sixth and last day of this our Philosophical week; and further, seeing you said presently after the beginning of this our Conference, that the whole Work would be finished in six days space, and that on the seventh Day we may cease from all our Work and Labours, and sanctify it, or keep it holy, and give God due thanks for all his benefits bestowed on us: Seeing (I say) that all these things come now in my mind, 'tis no wonder, if they likewise create in me a great deal of care and puzzling, to think, how this can be, that all those things that remain yet behind may be prefected, and brought to a full end in one day.

" that all those things that remain yet behind may be perfected..."
What do you suppose is left behind? What do you suppose remains to be perfected?
It is the Fixed salts...the dreggs, not to be forsaken!

And so, I am comfortable to conclude here, my discourse with traveller.
He is a false prophet, certainly not an Adept except in the eyes of Agricola. And it is my hope that I have made things in regards to Glauber and his work a little more clear for our enthusiasts.

I acknowledge that my tone is authoritative but rightfully so.
I stand always in defence of our art, ready and willing to refute the claims of sophists who bring ill repute upon our science.

Traveller is a warning, a wolf in sheeps clothing, a beggar dressed in purple robes whom the profane mistake for a king.

We should be more cautious of who it is we call Adept as it is no small infraction to feign such a righteous position.
It is akin to blasphemy in the religious orders and for this traveller should be admonished, not by myself alone, but by all of those in our community who were offended by his deceitfulness.
Back to top Go down
T.P.

T.P.

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2012-08-06

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2018 4:54 pm

By reading old texts of the philosophers like the ones posted in this thread i realize now that many bad habits which plague our modern forums are coming from them.
Phrases like "My child don't throw pearls before swine", "God conceals it from the unworthy" are really offensive to all the readers. There is a good reason why Alchemy is regarded as the pseudo-science today, there are no fundaments to build upon because there is no certainty in anything. I mean alchemist of old made such a fuzz about is it our Sal Ammoniac or is it theirs just to make a simple solution!

I am really appalled by the old Masters and their foul language.

P.S.

My honest opinion is that their Sal Ammoniac was mercuric sublimate (HgCl2) which they dissolved in nitric acid and with that horrible poison they dissolved Gold.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glauber's "The Salt of Art"   Glauber's "The Salt of Art" - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glauber's "The Salt of Art"
Page 21 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next