The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alchemical elixers

Go down 
+2
Schmildvich
skipperthekipper
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2017-01-16

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:59 am

So..., here I am again. Kind of wondering how many members are left on this Forum and how many real Alchemists we have here?
I've been away for some time because I needed to learn, experiment and pray in my Lab.
One thing readers here should all know about me, is that I don't consider myself a REAL Alchemist, since I haven't made any Elixers in my Lab as yet... So until I do, I am only an Operator, searching for my Stone. Which is any Elixer that promotes health and spiritual insight.
I have, during this search, found recipies which are leading me towards my first Elixer of life, my first Stone. It will not be THE Stone of the Philosophers, but a step towards it.
Another thing all searchers should know, the path towards fabricating the Philosophers Stone is an evolving process for the Operator. As you get closer to this goal, the more your Soul is perfected. When this goal is acheived, then your Soul, your Spirit and your Body will be perfected. You are therefore WORTHY to be in its posession and not before. So... any work done in this direction is a purification process for your Soul, your Spirit and your Body. As you work on the Stone, the Stone works on you...
This Elixer, which is underway in my Lab, when it is perfectly prepared, gives insight to your health and the spiritual realm and shows one how to prepare the next step. It gives longivity, insight and teaches you things that were overlooked. You could say, it buys one time....
This first Elixer that I am making is called: Premium Ens Melissa
There is a great story about this Elixer and if you are interested in this thread up untill now, I'll give you a short version of its history.
Back in 1685 an account was witnessed and described in a book written by a physician named Lesebure. He wrote:
"An intimate friend of mine prepared the Primium Ens Melissa and I would not rest until I had seen the effects with my own eyes. He first prepared the experiment upon himself, then an old maid age 70 and then upon an old hen. He first took, every morning at sunrise, a glass of white wine that was tinctured with this remedy and after using it for fourteen days his finger and toenails began to fall out. However, without causing any pain! He was not courageous enough to continue this, so he gave the same remedy, secretly to this old maid... He did this somehow to her, everyday for about 10 days. She began, as in former days, to menstruate again. She was very much surprised at this and so he explained. She became very much frightened at this revelation and refused to continue with his experiment. So, my friend therefore, took some grain and soaked it in this prepared wine and gave it to a hen they had running around the house like a pet dog and she ate the grain. On the 6th day she began to loose her feathers and kept on loosing them until she was completely nude. However, before the 12th day had passed, new feathers had grown, which were much more beautifully colored; her comb stood up again..... and once again she began to lay wonderful eggs."
It does not say how much in the wine to take, but I know that the Ens is in liquid form. So a dropper with anywhere from 1 - 10 drops in a glass of wine or actually any drink you prefer daily at sunrise will do.
Interestingly enough, if any of you are familiar with Paracelsus, he mentions that the Herb Melissa is loaded with an easily obtained Quintessence of great rejuvenating virtue and is highly praised by him.
It should be mentioned that my information here was derived from the book "REAL ALCHEMY" by Robert Allen Bartlett who was a student of Frater Albertus. This exerpt was not perfectly quoted, but in general, completely related in my design. And the reason why I am working on this elixer of which I am quite close in perfecting.
Mr Bartlett has a number of Elixers and Stones of which he describes the manufacturing of these in his books. You will still need to do a bit of research on your own, but I highly recommend his work.
Another site which might be of interest is www.kymiaarts.com which is run by Mr. Avery Hopkins. Both of these men are actual Alchemist's who HAVE fabricated THE Philosopher Stone. They don't talk much about it and they would never show, sell or give it to you. It is their secret and they guard it closely. But Mr. Hopkins does have pictures of his white Stone on his Site. But he has no time to answer any great questioning, both of these men are very busy people, much too busy unless you enroll in one of their courses.
Hope this wakes some interest in this Forum again...
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 11:28 pm

Are you buying the herb, or harvesting it fresh yourself?
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 4:50 pm

I am growing my Melissa in our garden and have just harvested two ounces to dry. This will be started when its Planetary ruler Jupiter is ready on Thursday. Therefore, tomorrow I will be putting it together...
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:16 pm

Would anyone here agree with me, that by working with herbal alchemy and observing the effects they have, the enlightenment you might  achieve, spiritual, physical or mental can enable one to understand more about making the actual philosophers stone itself?
I mean, I used to frown down at herbal alchemists secretly. But I have become to realize that this is really the first step in understanding just how to make the actual stone. There are a lot of parallels concerning its conception.
Are there any Real Alchemists out there who would secretly agree, that I am finally on the right track?? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2018 5:37 pm

Bytheway BTW, If anybody out there has their own philosophers stone, I suggest you keep it. I am interested in my own path. I would never ask for anybody elses victory, I want my own. I need to deserve it.
It would make it that much more precious, to let God tell you that you ARE ALLOWED to posess this treasure because he found you worthy.
And if I never get there, if I never achieve this goal, then.... I did something wrong with my life and I should have read the signs better or maybe God just didn't need my help here anymore... Hopefully the latter if this all doesn't work.. But, I have a good feeling about  all this and if I don't trip up somewhere, it may all work out just fine. But maybe not as expected Shocked
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Number of posts : 225
Registration date : 2018-01-10

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 11:31 am

skipperthekipper wrote:
Would anyone here agree with me, that by working with herbal alchemy and observing the effects they have, the enlightenment you might  achieve, spiritual, physical or mental can enable one to understand more about making the actual philosophers stone itself?
I mean, I used to frown down at herbal alchemists secretly. But I have become to realize that this is really the first step in understanding just how to make the actual stone. There are a lot of parallels concerning its conception.
Are there any Real Alchemists out there who would secretly agree, that I am finally on the right track?? Rolling Eyes

Hello Skipper,

When working with herbals, you assume that your method will achieve a product that does what is presumed. You correctly tempered the assumption by using the word "might".
There's no guarantee that a "spagyric" preparation of lemon balm will have the quintessential effects that you are looking for. Therefore, it is not a certainty that the preparation will further enable one to confect the actual stone.
Now if you were to speak of a philosophical preparation, well, this would be an entirely different story. But then we must ask, what makes our preparation philosophical?
My answer would be, the philosophical spirit of wine. And here the mystery persists Very Happy
You gotta just love the challenges that this art presents to persist in its unveiling!
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2018 5:38 pm

Thanks Chasm, for showing an interest in this thread.
So you're saying that  "spagyrics" have nothing to do with real alchemy? Is there nothing about spagyrics that is Philosophical? Then Alchemy is philisophical and anything about it. I work with nature. I follow her program. I time it with her seasons, planets and days of ruling. Is this not philosophical? Why should I use the Tartar Alkahest, when my recipy is otherwise? Why this mystery to me?
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 12:58 am

skipperthekipper wrote:
Thanks Chasm, for showing an interest in this thread.

I'm interested most times in what most serious seekers have to say. Im not always interested in responding  Laughing
I've read your posts and I like your character. This is why I'm engaging you. No need to say thanks, but I guess this is part of what I like about you.
skipperthekipper wrote:
So you're saying that  "spagyrics" have nothing to do with real alchemy?
Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. Words are always coined by somebody. Unfortunately these words aren't always correctly understood...especially words that express this obfuscating art called alchemy. How many of us are there that follow "recipes" not grasping the metaphoric principles of natural philosophy? Too many I say and why is this; Because language itself is a nuanced art.
Yes, we all have read the same books, but, have we read them with the same understanding?
Who was that first person to coin the word spagyric? Surely the word was conjured to convey something by its inventor.
Somebody read of this word "spagyric" and attempted to convey its meaning and failed in a literal sense, simultaneously initiating a whole new erroneous artform that masquerades as alchemy.

skipperthekipper wrote:
Is there nothing about spagyrics that is Philosophical ?
No! Not imho.

skipperthekipper wrote:
Then Alchemy is philisophical and anything about it.

Alchemy is a philosophical art. It is an art which manifests the hidden virtues of things. These things are the 5th state of matter.
Those who peddle oils and salts of all sorts with no spectacular properties when compared to the oils and salts of the known 4 states of matter, are simply lost.
Quintessence is what makes alchemy philosophical. Quintessence is a word used by many to describe compounds in the 2nd state of matter. We can easily see how far off of the mark all of us are. How does one contemplate a liquid quintessence in the 5th state that survives the great tyro of the 4th state?  Very Happy
Hence the term philosophical. Hence the remarkable claims of a waxy substance that withstands the fire. Nay, a waxy substance that can melt gold as water melts ice; A substance that bypasses the tyranny of the 4th state. This is magical, seemingly impossible...alchemy!

skipperthekipper wrote:
I work with nature. I follow her program. I time it with her seasons, planets and days of ruling. Is this not philosophical? Why should I use the Tartar Alkahest, when my recipy is otherwise? Why this mystery to me?

No! Those things are not philosophical, they are for the most part natural. And the seeker of natural philosophy would endeavour to understand the natural processes going on all around him. But who can follow the effluvia of the earth up into the higher regions of the firmament? No one! But, we have it on the authority of the sages that "what is above, is like that which is below." And so we know that it is possible to manifest the hidden work of the macrocosm within the confines of the microcosm. Here is where we see and learn of the glory of the world.
What is the tartar alkahest? You use this term loosely.
Spiritous Vini Philosophical has nothing to do with grapes or any other common plant matter capable of being made into wine.
As I've said elsewhere, the spirit of wine is alcohol.
What is Alkahest?
Did not the same person who coined spagyric coin this word?
If we knew what is meant by alkahest, we could use the word more clearly so as to have a true meaning in a proper context.
You see, I'm not suggesting that you should use any tartar alkahest. I'm not suggesting that you use anything common at all.
What I will suggest is that you examine more closely how it is that the alchemists spoke and put their words into their proper context.
There is a mystery in how they speak. There is a power within their words. These words have meaning which affect the way that you think and act. You have shown this yourself by assuming that I was speaking of common tartar where I was speaking truly of philosophical spirit of wine, which is as I said, a mystery waiting to be unveiled Very Happy

My regards,
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 1:59 pm

guten Tag Chasm, here we go again!

skipperthekipper wrote:
So you're saying that  "spagyrics" have nothing to do with real alchemy?

Chasm369 wrote: "Yes, this is exactly what I am saying. Who was that first person to coin the word spagyric?"

Praxis Spagyrica Philosophica, by Anonymous, the original text from 1711 in German edition and commentaried by Frater Albertus of the Paracelsus Research Society out of Salt Lake City Utah, U.S. in 1966, my probable assumtion...

Chasm369 wrote: "What is the tartar alkahest? You use this term loosely.
Spiritous Vini Philosophical has nothing to do with grapes or any other common plant matter capable of being made into wine.
As I've said elsewhere, the spirit of wine is alcohol.
What is Alkahest?"

1. Question.-What is Tartar Alkahest?

Answer.- This is an Alkahest that comes from a philosophical preparation of wine stones.

2. Question.—What is the Alkahest?

Answer.—It is a Catholic and Universal Menstruum, and, in a word, may be called (Ignis-Aqua) a Fiery Water, an uncompounded and immortal ens, which is penetrative, resolving all things into their first Liquid Matter, nor can anything resist its power, for it acts without any reaction from the patient, nor does it suffer from anything but its equal, by which it is brought into subjection; but after it has dissolved all other things, it remains entire in its former nature, and is of the same virtue after a thousand operations as at the first.

Would you consider Paracelsus to have been a worthy Alchemist and Philosopher in his day? For he speaks very highly of spagyrics
and he made Alkahests
chasm369 wrote: "What I will suggest is that you examine more closely how it is that the alchemists spoke and put their words into their proper context.
There is a mystery in how they speak. There is a power within their words. These words have meaning which affect the way that you think and act. You have shown this yourself by assuming that I was speaking of common tartar where I was speaking truly of philosophical spirit of wine, which is as I said, a mystery waiting to be unveiled Very Happy "

You also wrote: "Yes, we all have read the same books, but, have we read them with the same understanding?"

By the way, Alchemist in the 16th Century used to write and talk in riddles for a good f...ing reason. It was dangerous in the "Dark ages" to be a real Alchemist. Today...! Half the People in the World don't even know what Alchemy IS!

skipperthekipper wrote:

Is there nothing about spagyrics that is Philosophical ?

chasm369 wrote: "No! Not imho."

chasm, what does imho mean? I guess I've been living in Germany too long, because it is not a familiar phrase to me... Thanks

But now listen, I am not here to attack your philosophy. I am here to learn though, but it seems like all who believe they are better believers and understand entirety don't want to talk "down to earth" with us mortals here who are also trying to understand how nature really works. I am one of them. I am no philosopher, not yet any kind of alchemist although I understand what kind of people they have become. I respect their philosophy and am trying to follow in their footsteps. But I know of no real Alchemists who have enough time to spend to teach me. In a proper way. In a language that they know I can comprehend. Not like in the  Sacred text style of Collectanea Chemica or Old English.
There are a lot of people on this forum who may be very good at all this, are content with their achievements up to now and just love to communicate like you do, with open endings and this MYSTERIOUS stuff... scratch
Anybody here can get a good Idea of where I am coming from, I've been around the earth here for a while and anybody here can look this all up. I hold nothing back. But please don't try to use this against me or think I am unable to clarify my beliefs or think you need to make me follow in your path, when I am. But maybe I am just a couple of hundred miles behind you or closer. I will get to where you are however, sooner or later and with or without your help.
So it is up to you of course, but if you can't or won't talk sense to me, then you are in the "great Tyro of the 4th state" with me...
Or ask me some simple questions to see how far along I am.
Do you have a Laboratory?
Do you make these Elixers or do you just meditate?
Have you started or completed confecting the Philosopher Stone?
What is the best first matter, for you?

You know, easy stuff. Interesting stuff. Revelation kinda stuff. And then maybe I can ask you a question like this and correspond in this manner and get further along with a better idea of who you really are and develop trust and maybe a real friendship. I would like that.
Of course this may be asking alot of you. But if Jesus were here and I was able to communicate with him, like I am with you right now. He would talk sense to me, of this I am quite sure. And he would be down to earth with me. You know? He would talk my language, but teach me his, but slowly, with no attempt of intimidating me. It would be his approach, to get me closer to his ideal. And because he knows me better than I know myself, he would understand what I need first. Everybody needs help here and this is where Jesus excells over almost all other philosophers. He could heal your problem, instantly. And you could move on... with him! And you would!

Now if I could find somebody here like that.... Wow!

Talk to ya later Chasm

my regards
Skip
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2018 7:36 pm

Hello againSkipper,

Wow! You went deep! Nice!!! I seriously enjoyed your response.
Why? Because you were very mature in your response to what comes off as my seemingly more than mortal attitude. Very Happy

Here's the truth of it; Have you ever travelled abroad and returned to have your friends and family tell you that you're speaking with an accent?
Most people don't realize this phenomenon but it is a form of sympathetic transference. You know, birds of a feather, lay with dogs and catching fleas, etc, etc.

I read old esoteric books of occult science. These authors and their speech rub off on me. Trust me when I say that I don't speak in the same way that I write Very Happy . This being said, perhaps you can form a different opinion of who I am. This is the Internet after all and much can get lost in communicating across the band waves.

So now I will attempt to respond to you with all honesty and due respect.
I asked:

chasm369 wrote:
Question.-What is Tartar Alkahest?

You responded:

Skipper wrote:
This is an Alkahest that comes from a philosophical preparation of wine stones.

My problem with your response is that you use the word alkahest to define alkahest. I don't fault you for this as dictionaries do this all of the time.
I do embrace your definition of alkahest though.

skipper wrote:
It is a Catholic and Universal Menstruum, and, in a word, may be called (Ignis-Aqua) a Fiery Water, an uncompounded and immortal ens, which is penetrative, resolving all things into their first Liquid Matter, nor can anything resist its power, for it acts without any reaction from the patient, nor does it suffer from anything but its equal, by which it is brought into subjection; but after it has dissolved all other things, it remains entire in its former nature, and is of the same virtue after a thousand operations as at the first.
Paracelsus is one of my favorite authors. I admire his boldness. He liked to coin new words being a pioneer in the field of alchemy. I'm using the term pioneer here loosely. Very Happy And why should he not be allowed this latitude to coin new words? Just as Adam was permitted to name all of animalia in the created world, any alchemist should be permitted to name phenomena from the hidden philosophical world. How else is one to convey the meaning of his thoughts on newly discovered ideas and phenomena so that others may glimpse into sacred arcana? Still, not everyone will understand the words.
And although Paracelsus speaks well of spagyrics, it is not a certainty that others understood his meaning.
Skipper wrote:
By the way, Alchemist in the 16th Century used to write and talk in riddles for a good f...ing reason. It was dangerous in the "Dark ages" to be a real Alchemist. Today...! Half the People in the

It was always and always will be, a small group who will inherit the secret of the ages and for good reason. My fellow seeker, would you divulge the secret of the stone if you possessed it? Do you think that you'd be safe having done so today? Imho, no you would not. By the way, imho is an acronym for in my honest opinion. I like to use this phrase so as no to sound empirical. And although many today don't believe in our art, There are those who are powerful and influential that do. Hitler was one such individual.
skipper wrote:
But now listen, I am not here to attack your philosophy. I am here to learn though, but it seems like all who believe they are better believers and understand entirety don't want to talk "down to earth" with us mortals here who are also trying to understand how nature really works. I am one of them. I am no philosopher, not yet any kind of alchemist although I understand what kind of people they have become. I respect their philosophy and am trying to follow in their footsteps. But I know of no real Alchemists who have enough time to spend to teach me. In a proper way. In a language that they know I can comprehend. Not like in the  Sacred text style of Collectanea Chemica or Old English.
There are a lot of people on this forum who may be very good at all this, are content with their achievements up to now and just love to communicate like you do, with open endings and this MYSTERIOUS stuff... scratch

I don't consider myself a better believer anymore than any reputable author which I am not. I speak openly and somewhat often with anyone who wishes to engage in the same spirit of the reputable authors. There are many who have engaged who've made some wild claims and I've entertained them...and myself, and perhaps others while I endeavoured to deconstruct their fallacious ideas.
If one acts stupid, I act stupid. I did this with Traveller. I claimed to be the guardian of the realm safeguarding our art from imposters. This was a grandiose claim to be sure Very Happy , but stupid is what stupid does...Forrest Gump.
I'm not here to teach. It may come off that way, however, I'm really here to discuss with others what it is that they know and love or hate about the art.
The key word is discussion. I'm intrigued by people ,(seekers), and how it is that they see the art. I find endless pleasure is watching the growth of others as they sojourn the hermetic path.
Unfortunately many seekers are jealous and mean spirited. Sorry, I can't do much about that, nor do I care to.
skipper wrote:

Anybody here can get a good Idea of where I am coming from, I've been around the earth here for a while and anybody here can look this all up. I hold nothing back. But please don't try to use this against me or think I am unable to clarify my beliefs or think you need to make me follow in your path, when I am. But maybe I am just a couple of hundred miles behind you or closer. I will get to where you are however, sooner or later and with or without your help.
So it is up to you of course, but if you can't or won't talk sense to me, then you are in the "great Tyro of the 4th state" with me...

This is the right attitude. Say what you must. I would never use such a trait against you.
If during a discussion I happen to disagree with you, I may use your own words to prove a point, but this is fair play my friend.
I don't want to convert you. I'm no prophet! Very Happy Hermetic philosophy teaches that all will be calcined to glass in its own time. The strong overcomes and uplifts the weak. The blind will eventually see. Harmony and love and unity will be the eventual outcome whether it takes 1000 or 10,000 years.
Now, speaking sense to you, do you obtain this from the alchemists? I've read the same books as you, and I've gotten a lot of sense out of them. I rebroadcast this sense which I've acquired in my discussions. Is this wrong? What is the sense of discussing Cabalistical texts if one doesn't endeavour to comprehend them? This to me is nonsense.

Skipper wrote:
Or ask me some simple questions to see how far along I am.
Do you have a Laboratory?
Do you make these Elixers or do you just meditate?
Have you started or completed confecting the Philosopher Stone?
What is the best first matter, for you?

I don't consider my equipment a laboratory proper, so no.
I don't make these bogus elixirs, so no.
Have I started the work? What would you think? Maybe?  I meditate often indeed. How else is one to begin anything without first contemplating the goal as well as the means by which the goal may be accomplished?
The best starting matter for me it that black bituminous matter that has reconciled its opposing nature and has made itself suitable to be impregnated with its own sperm.
This makes all the sense in the world to me, but I would guess that it wouldn't for others.
This is no fault of my own and I am nobody's teacher.

skipper wrote:

You know, easy stuff. Interesting stuff. Revelation kinda stuff. And then maybe I can ask you a question like this and correspond in this manner and get further along with a better idea of who you really are and develop trust and maybe a real friendship. I would like that.
Of course this may be asking alot of you. But if Jesus were here and I was able to communicate with him, like I am with you right now. He would talk sense to me, of this I am quite sure. And he would be down to earth with me. You know? He would talk my language, but teach me his, but slowly, with no attempt of intimidating me. It would be his approach, to get me closer to his ideal. And because he knows me better than I know myself, he would understand what I need first. Everybody needs help here and this is where Jesus excells over almost all other philosophers. He could heal your problem, instantly. And you could move on... with him! And you would!
Aaah, revelations Very Happy  That's not why I'm here. You see, I find my discussions fun, sometimes infuriating, but always instructive.
Now let's be honest; Since you brought up His name. Jesus is here with you now. His words were left in the Book to answer all of your questions...so that you could make sense of what He had to say in your own time. He was quite sensible; Just see what His disciples had to say about Him speaking in parables.
Yet you wouldn't think to criticize Christ would you? But you'd take a jab at a fellow seeker who has done nothing but converse in a way that has made the words of reputable authors quite clear, in fact far more clear than most others.
At least you've jabbed at me in a pleasant way and this I can appreciate. Razz

So, my advice, if I can give you any, is to ask Jesus for the stone. Allow Him to give you what it is that you can absorb without smitting yourself. Faith will always persist and why not? Very Happy
What is life without hope? I'm sure that if you do your part, then Jesus will do His. Like this, we can ALL move onward and upward without presupposing that others are experiencing pains or other maladies conjured up in ones mind.
It's been a pleasure skipper and allow me to extend my most kindest regards,

chasm

Last edited by chasm369 on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 7:55 am

Hi Skippe
very well returned it is a deep pleasure to read you again

ALCKAEST OF TARTAR ???

here the concrete resul of our friend on the experimet lulle experiment 1 etc with tartar and oil of tartar
here as we can see gold it is dissolving by some acid red extract of tatrar it is this alkaest vegetable of the vegetable kingdon ?? maybe ??  

SO facts and not words....

TO SOON ALL ARE PUBBLIC BOOKS VIDEOS CONFERENCE ETC ABOUT  IT VEGETABLE SOLVENT PHILOSPPHICAL ? AND MORE ABUOT IT AND THE DEEP SECRET OF ALCHEMY

the new time of the open secret of alchemy it is in arrived

my best regard alexbr

Alchemical elixers Esperi10
Back to top Go down
chasm369

chasm369

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 10:23 am

Donum Dei wrote:

First in our green Lion is had the true matter and of what colour it is, and is called Adrop or Azocke, Duenech. If thou will well understand this work, read it from part to part and thou shall see miracles wrought in our days, and unless I had seen them and touched them I could not so particularly have written them and painted them. I have not shown all the appearances and things necessary in this work, for there be some that be not lawful to be spoken of man, that I have set it out in pictures to the end or completement. And there was never no sure work so described and with authorities to the purpose. For it is impossible to be known without it be known of God or of a master which may fear him. Understand that it is a very long way, therefore patience and tarrying be very necessary. For in our Magistery there be some foolish and blind which saith they can make Aurum potable of common Gold or else they believe that it is most best to heal all infirmities. Also there are some Physicians which causeth ducats to be boiled in water saying this thing is most best for the health, but it is rather evil and not to be drunk. For it is clean contrary, saving their reverence, that that was Aurum Potabile or if that it was good for the health. For neither common gold or other metals be good to heal with, but they are rather evil as I have said and not able to be drunk. But I will grant they be good and most best to buy confections with and to pay the physician.  Razz . Also they be good to be had basins full of ducats or fine gold and so show them to the sick man for it is a great comfort to see the gold,  Very Happy   but the true aurum potabile of the philosophers is the Elixir complete. And this is Aurum potabile not visible but in power, which is the great medicine, which removeth all superfluities as well of many bodies and of metals, for it converteth all metals imperfect from Leprosy and from Infirmity, and likewise the bodies of man.And this is most certain. Note this is the intent of all philosophers, but these which doth understand it to be of common gold be blind and more than blind and deceivers. For if common gold should give of this perfection to another, then should he himself remain imperfect. Wherefore would you have this science reading only one book or finding the first regiment? Now following, the philosophers have said that the truth is not discerned without error, and nothing converteth more sorrow to the heart than error in this art. Therefore when I spared not my life in so great age to practice, lest peradventure because of the chiding's of this wisdom I might be dampened. First I shall praise God who is the beholder of all things nor any thing that is hid from him, to whom be honour and glory by all the world of worlds. Amen.

I took this brief tract from Alchemy Processes where our colleague Schmuldvich had posted it for discussion...just yesterday! It seemed relevant to post this in response to what our other colleague Alex has just posted.

The alchemical literature stresses to us that common gold in the confection of the stone is erroneous. Yet many of us continue to assert otherwise. Why is this? Alex my friend, How would you reconcile this contradiction?

*EDIT

Bacon wrote:
It’s but folly to profer Lettices to an Asse, since hee’s content with his Thistles. Et in lib. lapidum, The divulging of Mysteries is the diminution of their Magestry, nor indeed continues that to be a Secret, of which the whole fry of men is conscious.

The Reason then, why wise men have obscured their Mysteries from the multitude, was, because of their deriding and slighting of wise mens Secrets of wisdome, being also ignorant to make a right use of such excellent matters. For if an accident help them to the knowledge of a worthy Mystery, they rest and abuse it to the manifold inconvenience of persons and communities. Hee’s then not discreet, who writes any Secret, unless he conceal it from the vulgar, and make the more intelligent pay some labor and sweat before they understand it. In this stream the whole fleet of wise men have sailed from the beginning of all, obscuring many wayes the abstruser parts of wisdome from the capacity of the generality. Some by Characters and Verses have delivered many Secrets.
I wanted to add this for the sake of Skipperthekipper who perhaps feels that I am jealously withholding secrets.
Ironically, this was just posted today by z0k on Alchemy Forums.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 12:34 pm

hi dear friend chasm
as i have always say i replay still and still
there not contractions is alchemy a one world very large and magnific see thoeltius thesauro tesaurorum arcana divina etc etc and all the different manuscript of the rc and in many text od ancien alchimist there are many different method and many different mater und sure absolutly one of this is URIIIINE as you say always sure but as always i say nb this one only of the different matter of rc nd and NOT the ONLY ) in in these differet method with the many different matter some method use gold (es rad fabre maniscriptum federici these are all two differnt matod and similar istructin rc thera are many and many ) and also some instruction alchemy in many text not use gold sure all is true because _ friend alchemy is magnific and have didderet way to made it

my best regard

but wait

TO SOON

ALL ARE PUBBLIC BOOKS VIDEOS CONFERENCE ETC ABOUT  IT VEGETABLE SOLVENT PHILOSPPHICAL ? AND MORE ABUOT IT AND THE DEEP SECRET OF ALCHEMY this photo and metod of concrete resul with tartar and lullo experiment is only a very little appetizer ..... wait tine to soon arrived for more and more key secre becane open on public wait
Back to top Go down
Schmildvich

Schmildvich

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2017-08-28

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:02 pm

alexbr wrote:
but wait

TO SOON

ALL ARE PUBBLIC BOOKS VIDEOS CONFERENCE ETC ABOUT  IT VEGETABLE SOLVENT PHILOSPPHICAL ? AND MORE ABUOT IT AND THE DEEP SECRET OF ALCHEMY this photo and metod of concrete resul with tartar and lullo experiment is only a very little appetizer ..... wait tine to soon arrived for more and more key secre becane open on public wait

Cool picture, Alex!

What are you waiting for before you release your books and videos?

You have been saying "soon" for like 3 years now...what is delaying you?
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2018 1:34 pm

thank you Schmildvich
now I'm not alone I'm in a total project and therefore I follow also times of others but a bit of patience and the overall project started a year ago in South America, when the first book was published at prices from robbery on MS so wait and see with calm

my best regard

grazie Schmildvich
ora io non sono solo sono in un progetto complessivo e dunque seguo anche tempi di altri ma un po di pazienza e il progetto complessivo è partito da un anno da quando in sud america usci il primo libro a prezzi da rapina su SM dunque aspetta e vedrai con calma

my best regard
Back to top Go down
skipperthekipper

skipperthekipper

Male

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2018 1:21 pm

Well that's enough I guess... Oh! Hi Alexbr! Nice that you can remember me and that we are still on friendly terms with one another. Your friends experiment looks quite interesting, but "oil of Tartar" ?? That's a new one... OK, I am still learning and it looks as though I am still alone at this.
I just thought I'd ask around if there was any Alchemist's here who might be interested in giving me some tips. I gotta laugh at my own audacity! That's like asking a millionare to help me make money!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Rolling Eyes
All right you guys, this was kinda fun and I'll look in again from time to time. Ya all stay cool, ya hear!
Ciao!
Respectfully
Skip
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2018 4:25 pm

Schmildvich wrote:
alexbr wrote:
but wait

TO SOON

Cool picture, Alex!

What are you waiting for before you release your books and videos?

You have been saying "soon" for like 3 years now...what is delaying you?

alexbr wrote:
Sab Lug 14, 2018 5:34 pm  
thank you Schmildvich
now I'm not alone I'm in a total project and therefore I follow also times of others but a bit of patience and the overall project started a year ago in South America, when the first book was published at prices from robbery on MS so wait and see with calm

my best regard

NEW book of
LLABRES Georges entitled
Pratique de la voie Alchemist de Nicolas Flamel at eugene canseliet editions arqa

AS PROMOTED, THE FIRST FACTS
FACTS AND NOT ONLY WORDS

HOW YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A FIRST TEXT OF TARGETED AND CALIBRATED DISPLAY ON ALL THE VARIOUS SECRETS OF ALCHEMICAL THIS TEXT ANALYZE DEVELOPS AND EXPLAINS THE STREET OF THE ANIMONY
TO THIS FIRST TEXT OUR FRENCH FRIENDS WITH WHICH WE COMMON INTENT TO DISCLOSE TO THE ALCHEMICAL SECRETS AND WHO NOW COLLABORATE WITH US STRICTLY
THEY WILL BE SOON TO FOLLOW UNITARILY IN THE COMMON PROJECT THAT SEEKS US FOR A TOTAL CALIBRATED AND TARGET DISCLOSED AND EXPLAINED
THE INTEGRAL PUBLICATION OF LABORATORY WORKSHOPS BASED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF JP DUJOL AND HENRY COTTON ALVARE WHO WERE THE MEMBERS AND DIRECTIVE EXPONENTS OF THE SECRET CENACLE OF FULCANELLI
further to these operational journals within the alchemical dissemination project this autumn will jointly follow that also a manuscript on the various alchemical human animal substances elixir phil with sperm and its red crystal obtained from it as well as the alchemical use of other substances of the alchemy human animal etc all this will be published with photos of the work done and the operational explanations of the various methods used so expect and see facts and not words ...

LLABRES Georges entitled
Pratique de la voie Alchimique de Nicolas Flamel a eugene canseliet editions arqa

COME PROMESSO ECCO I PRIMI FATTI
FATTI E NON SOLO PAROLE

COME POTETE VEDERE QUESTO è UN PRIMO TESTO DI DIVULGAZIONE MIRATA E CALIBRATA SU TUTTI I VARI SEGRETI ALCHEMICI QUESTO TESTO ANALIZZA SVELA E SPIEGA OPERATIVAMENTE LA VIA DELL'ANTIMONIO
A QUESTO PRIMO TESTO I NOSTRI CARI AMICI FRANCESI CON CUI ABBIAMO COMUNI INTENTI DI DIVULGAZIONE DEI SEGRETI ALCHEMICI E CHE ORA COLLABORANO CON NOI STRETTAMENTE LORO FARANNO PRESTO SEGUIRE UNITARIAMENTE NEL PROGETTO COMUNE CHE CI VEDE UNITI PER UNA TOTALE DIVULGAZIONE ALCHEMICA CALIBRATA MIRATA E SPIEGATA
LA PUBBLICAZIONE INTEGRALE DEI DIARI OPERATIVI DI LABORATORIO BASATI SULLE ISTRUZIONI DI JP DUJOL E HENRY COTTON ALVARE CHE ERANO I MEMBRI  ED ESPONENTI DIRIGENZIALI DEL SEGRETO CENACOLO DI FULCANELLI
ulteriormente a questi diari operativi all'interno del progetto di divulgazione alchemica in questo autunno seguira congiuntamente a cio anche un manoscritto sulle varie sostanze alchemiche animali umane elixir phil con sperma e suo cristallo rosso da esso ottenuto nonche l'utilizzo alchemico di altre sostanze dell'alchimia animale umana etc tutto cio verra pubblicato con foto dei lavori fatti e le spiegazioni operative delle varie metodologie impiegate dunque aspettate e vedrete fatti e non parole
hi
I wanted to advise all researchers and experimenters of the dry way of the antimony of fulcanelli and canselit lapasse etc
the new extremely clear and operatively explanatory book of

LLABRES Georges entitled
Pratique de la voie Alchimique de Nicolas Flamel a eugene canseliet editions arqa

in this book of this our dears friends are really interesting his explanations operating from page 31 to page 103 on the diomagnetism and the creation of green vitriol obtained from antimony iron and philosophical salts in relation to the attraction and capture of the lunar rays etc

we believe that this friends of ours with this book has greatly reduced the unveiling of the alchemical secrecy and that this fits perfectly into the pocesso in act of revealing the alchemical secrets now in place throughout the world on which already widely we posted .

regards

----------------------------------

salve

volevo consigliare a tutti i ricercatori e sperimentatori della via secca dell'antimonio di fulcanelli e canselit lapasse etc
il nuovo libro estremamente chiaro e operativamente esplicativo di

LLABRES Georges entitled

in questo libro di questi nostri cari amici sono veramente interessanti le sue spiegazioni operative da pag 31 a pg 103 sul diomagnetismo e la creazione del vetriolo verde ottenuto da antimonio ferro e sali filosofici in relazione all'attrazione e captazione dei raggi lunari etc

riteniamo che questi nostri amici con questo libro abbia contrifuito enormemente al disvelamento del segreto alchemico e che cio si inserisca a pieno titolo nel pocesso in atto di rivelazione dei segreti alchemici ormai in atto in tutto il mondo su cui gia ampiamente noi abbiano postato .

regards
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 3:18 pm

alexbr wrote:

AS PROMOTED, THE FIRST FACTS
FACTS AND NOT ONLY WORDS

HOW YOU CAN SEE THIS IS A FIRST TEXT OF TARGETED AND CALIBRATED DISPLAY ON ALL THE VARIOUS SECRETS OF ALCHEMICAL THIS TEXT ANALYZE DEVELOPS AND EXPLAINS THE STREET OF THE ANIMONY
TO THIS FIRST TEXT OUR FRENCH FRIENDS WITH WHICH WE COMMON INTENT TO DISCLOSE TO THE ALCHEMICAL SECRETS AND WHO NOW COLLABORATE WITH US STRICTLY
THEY WILL BE SOON TO FOLLOW UNITARILY IN THE COMMON PROJECT THAT SEEKS US FOR A TOTAL CALIBRATED AND TARGET DISCLOSED AND EXPLAINED
THE INTEGRAL PUBLICATION OF LABORATORY WORKSHOPS BASED ON THE INSTRUCTIONS OF JP DUJOL AND HENRY COTTON ALVARE WHO WERE THE MEMBERS AND DIRECTIVE EXPONENTS OF THE SECRET CENACLE OF FULCANELLI
further to these operational journals within the alchemical dissemination project this autumn will jointly follow that also a manuscript on the various alchemical human animal substances elixir phil with sperm and its red crystal obtained from it as well as the alchemical use of other substances of the alchemy human animal etc all this will be published with photos of the work done and the operational explanations of the various methods used so expect and see facts and not words ...
OK, thanks, alexbr. But, after all this time, why translate this work into French first? You have been promising this information for years - on an ENGLISH forum, - and now the result is in a language most here can't read. So, WHEN will this information finally be presented to the larger ENGLISH audience? So far, it only seems available in Spanish and French. If your group wants this information to get out to the largest audience possible, then it's time to consider an English translation.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 6:13 pm

hi  

you're absolutli right pulvisrubens

but see how I said this is an overall project that started when about a year ago occurred as already explained there were some Spanish publications at prices from robbery of various instructions on the capture of SM from there also for this and other well already explained (in various posts) it was decided that it was time that knowledge should not be given to weight of gold and to a few that could afford exorbitant prices but to everyone. And so various Spanish and English French Italian environments began to coordinate together and collaborate and spread.(a program pf comprehensive coordination in which each one contributes on methods and various subjects present in the various  kingdoms, vegetable, animal - human, mineral, metallic, astral e SM of the alchemical work that will reflect its own specificitiesn features and the whole thing will be step by step)-and so any of us are rich-
BUT obviously all developpig step by step
SO for the first step every reality publishes for in their own country and with their own language then the game will spread to other languages ​​until all have been published in all the necessary languages ​​and there will also be foundations scientific conferences alchemical videos on the net etc etc from only time at the time and everything will be developed as widely as possible so wait and step by step you'll see...

our best regard

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 7:54 pm

alexbr wrote:
hi  

you're absolutli right pulvisrubens

but see how I said this is an overall project that started when about a year ago occurred as already explained there were some Spanish publications at prices from robbery of various instructions on the capture of SM from there also for this and other well already explained (in various posts) it was decided that it was time that knowledge should not be given to weight of gold and to a few that could afford exorbitant prices but to everyone. And so various Spanish and English French Italian environments began to coordinate together and collaborate and spread.(a program pf comprehensive coordination in which each one contributes on methods and various subjects present in the various  kingdoms, vegetable, animal - human, mineral, metallic, astral e SM of the alchemical work that will reflect its own specificitiesn features and the whole thing will be step by step)
BUT obviously all developpig step by step
SO for the first step every reality publishes for in their own country and with their own language then the game will spread to other languages ​​until all have been published in all the necessary languages ​​and there will also be foundations scientific conferences alchemical videos on the net etc etc from only time at the time and everything will be developed as widely as possible so wait and step by step you'll see...

our best regard

OK, but in the meantime, if it so important to spread this knowledge, can you at least provide an overview of the process here in English? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2018 9:55 pm

On SM and its capture and condensation and its serious scientific explanation

Hello to everyone to pulvisrubens and all friends

here is how I announced and promised something serious and truly informative that as I told you some scientists and alchemists are jointly developing and disseminating experiments on dark matter and experiments on it reproducible and it takes very little to understand that it goes without obvious connection with the spiritus undi SM
as I told you the wind on the alchemic secret is changing with good peace and obliged resignation to those who still cling to it the wind blowing is now different and it will be for everyone and for the future development of human knowledge and humanity and this is only that a first step to it very soon, others of extreme importance will be added

(-obviously the alchemists knew well how to coagulate this energy with various techniques either by capturing it directly or by extracting it where nature poses it and the great weidenfeld explains some and after having coagulated or extracted where it is naturally weidenfel indicated to that acidun that mortified the oleosum and 80 different matters where to find and extract the sm and alchemists as he explains masterfully weidenfeld well knew how to build and give body to this MS in a salt that was of various kinds and this rises thanks to the sm's build later our secret solvent and or to the its complete development will be our svp salt that from its first coagulation will gradually nourished with various salts present in the various kingdoms exactly as well as we understand the golden chain homeri etc and this salt that is thanks to the sm become philosophical always go step by step nourished until complete maturity of it svp
and nb always to understand that we remain to the weidenfeld to his prodromus to his secrets of the followers to his sequela osservazionis etc as we have already said and indicated in many other post weidenfeld that is a big key to this but soon all this together we will see well -)

here this is an excerpt of the text the text the full text with the concrete experiment tha all can do it is found in amazon kindle a very few euros

http://www.brosowski-publishing.com/volkamer_978-3-946533-01-6_extract.pdf  

https://www.amazon.it/Discovery-Subtle-Matter-short-Introduction/dp/3946533019/ref=sr_1_1?s=english-books&ie=UTF8&qid=1540424105&sr=1-1&keywords=Dr.+Klaus+Volkamer

rejoice all of reading this
we best regards

................................................................................................................

Su SM e la sua cattura e condensazione e sua seria spiegazione scientifica

Salve a tutti a pulvisrubens e a tutti gli amici

ecco qui come annuciato e promesso qualcosa di serio e di veramente divulgativo che come vi dissi alcuni scienziati e alchimisti unitariamente stanno sviluppando operativamente e divulgando su esperimenti su materia oscura ed esperimenti su di essa riproducibil e ci vuole molto poco a capire che va da se la comnnessione ovvia con lo spiritus undi SM
come vi dicevo il vento sul segreto alchemico sta cambiando com buona pace e obbligata rassegnazione a chi vi ci si arrocca ancora il vento che soffia ormai è diverso e lo sara per tutti e per il futuro sviluppo dello scibile umano e della umanita e questo è solo che un primo passo ad esso molto presto altri di estrema importanza se ne aggiungeranno

(- ovviamente gli alchimisti sapevano bene come coagulare questa energia con varie tecniche sia catturandola direttamente che estraendolo dove la natura la pose e il grande weidenfeld ne spiega alcune e dopo averla coaugulata o estratta dove sta naturalmente weidenfel indicava a cio acidun che mortificava l'oleosum e 80 diverse matgerie dove trovare ed estrarre lo sm e gli alchimisti come spiega magistralmente il weidenfeld ben sapevano come corporificare e dare corpo a questo SM in un sale che era di vario tipo e questo sale grazie alla corporificazione dello sm diverra successivamente il nostro solvete segreto e o al suo completo sviluppo sara il nostro svp sale che dalla sua prima coagulazione anndra via via nutrito con vari sali presenti nei vari regni esattamente come ben ci fa capire la catena aurea homeri etc e questo sale che è grazie allo sm divento filosofale va sempre passo a paso nutrito fino a completa maturita di esso svp
e nb sempre per capire cio rimadiamo al weidenfeld al suo prodromus al suo segreti degli adepti alla sua sequela osservazionis etc come abbiamo gia detto e indicato in molti altri post weidenfeld che è una grande chiave di cio ma presto tutto questo assieme lo vedremo bene -)

qui questo è un estratto del testo il testo il testo completo con tutti gli esperimenti ben riproducibile per tutti è trovabile in amazon kindle a molti pochi euro

http://www.brosowski-publishing.com/volkamer_978-3-946533-01-6_extract.pdf

https://www.amazon.it/Discovery-Subtle-Matter-short-Introduction/dp/3946533019/ref=sr_1_1?s=english-books&ie=UTF8&qid=1540424105&sr=1-1&keywords=Dr.+Klaus+Volkamer

gioite tutti della lettura di cio
we best regards
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2018 3:18 pm

Dear Alexbr,

Thank you for your response. Weidenfeld is indeed a valuable source of information concerning the SM. However, few have been able to penetrate his deeper message, since this was the first of four books. The other three books either got lost, were never completed or is in the possession of some collector not wiling to share them. In one of these other three books, he was supposed to elaborate on the conclusions derived from the first book.

Thank you also for the excerpt to Volkamer's book. I'm a little confused - is this the revolutionary source that you have been referring to all along, or is it just one component of other information your group intends to release? I looked through the Chapter headings, but could not see where he either explains how he captured the SM or how it relates to alchemy.

Thanks,
PulvisRubeus

Caro Alexbr,

Grazie per la vostra risposta. Weidenfeld è in effetti una preziosa fonte di informazioni sulla SM. Tuttavia, pochi sono stati in grado di penetrare il suo messaggio più profondo, poiché questo era il primo di quattro libri. Gli altri tre libri si sono persi, non sono mai stati completati o sono in possesso di qualche collezionista che non vuole saperne di condividerli. In uno di questi altri tre libri, avrebbe dovuto elaborare le conclusioni derivate dal primo libro.

Grazie anche per l'estratto del libro di Volkamer. Sono un po 'confuso - è questa la fonte rivoluzionaria a cui ti sei riferito da sempre, o è solo una delle componenti delle altre informazioni che il tuo gruppo intende pubblicare? Ho guardato attraverso le intestazioni dei capitoli, ma non sono riuscito a vedere dove o spiega come ha catturato l'SM o come si riferisce all'alchimia.

Grazie,
PulvisRubeus
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 4:36 am

Hello PulvisRubeus and at all

nb of course this is just a piece of the project that is developing but if you read well is a scientific piece not just nb identify where and how is the sm is not cheap and if one knows alchemy one plus one is it is 2

nb
now the alchemists knew where it was stored in vegetal and amoral plants and they knew how to extract it and weidenfeld masterfully explains this with its concept union of vegetal and animal circulations made with vegetal salts and volatilized animals and with its masterly method of mortifying oily with acidum oily plants and animals in which he explains the weidenfeld the sm and in kind stored but with regard to this see below these texts very vry very little known that we now put also here in advance to you and a to all the friends of this special (for us*) forum and soon also these precious texts very chirifying along with other much material composed with manuscripts and books very very very little known and extremely clear and explicit operationally will all be published  
weidenfeld book PRODROMUS

https://www.scribd.com/document/341659938/From-Weidenfeld-s-Prodromus-Libri-Secundi-1

in latin
https://books.google.fr/books?id=CIxmAAAAcAAJ&pg=PA339&lpg=PA339&dq=prodromus+weidenfeld&source=bl&ots=fmIG2VsQHe&sig=pxPemUGiULWkz_xrV2UjbU2L2wI&hl=fr&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi8w9m6j5_VAhVGSRoKHYnWBToQ6AEIITAB#v=onepage&q=prodromus%20weidenfeld&f=false

AND ALWAYS MSS  
SEQUELA-OBSERVATIONUM-DE-NATURA-FOEMININA
https://slidedocuments.org/everything-is-okay.html?utm_source=sequela-observationum-de-natura-foeminina-1

and NB to understand how to identify the sm is not a little and these volkamer are the relevant scientific findings
as for the alchemy and the searches of volkamer look instead here him web and him stage with group of very important german alchimist

https://klaus-volkamer.de/

http://www.fk-alchemie.de/index.php/aktuelles

instead for the more overall project of alchemy is developing gradually you'll see then calmly wait stay in one comfortable in the armchair you'll see

Regard

* forum that we wanted so much to recover and continue to develop more and more on bases of unveiling and open exchange and dense more alchemical secrets and total unveiling of alchemy for happiness and development of humanity
dream that nik dreamed and that we shared and we continue to develop with many

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 9:31 am

Thank you, Alexbr. Regarding the Prodromus document, can you upload it somewhere? Scribd.com requires a paid membership in order to download it.  Thanks also for the other document (sequela-observationum-de-natura-foeminina) which has an English translation.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2018 11:07 am

here the prodromus instead as you can see the Sequela Observationum de Natura Foeminina can dowload free gratis the pdf of  
Sequela Observationum de Natura Foeminina it is in latin and in english

regards

Johann Seger Weidenfeld his Forerunner of the Second Book On Remedies or rather The Arrangement of the Fifth Book on The Matter and Preparation of the Spirit of Philosophical Wine
London, printed by E. R., published by the author, 1687
Neither do men light a lamp and put it under the measure, but upon the light stand, so as to give light to all in the house. Even so let your light shine before men, in order that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father in heaven. Mt 5,15.16

Johann Seger Weidenfeld to the lovers of chymy, who are going to read this, salutation and truth!
I am praised by some, I am blamed by others; both please me greatly, since it is impossible to please everyone. For, I didn't want to bury my extraordinary talent that has been granted me by God, no matter what friends or foes have spoken against. I paid for this divine gift with much pain. I bore great difficulties and it took me many long nights in succession, before I was able to bring this out for your benefit. Because I am a young man, alone and a foreigner, not an adept, nor the son of an adept, the burden that I had taken onto my shoulders, has several times driven me to the ground. However, just as many times divine providence has raised me from the dust and set me on my feet again. Hallowed be the name of the Lord!
Several years ago I published a book concerning the menstruum’s of the adepts. As this was a first birth it had to pass through really great anxieties and it was not born without associated scars of various kinds, because some misprints still remained or rather had not been emended by that friend, who had undertaken the task of proof-reader. But, learn from Paracelsus that chymy isn't rhetoric, nor even philology. If you understand what I mean, it is sufficient for me and for you, because we want to judge not the wording, but rather the content.
Until today, my friends, I stood behind the curtain in vain and expected your blame or your acknowledgement. From different regions I received several admonishing letters from scholars, saying that I should soon start with the fifth book concerning the matter and preparation of this celebrated Lullian Spirit of Wine – as if what has just been said about the Menstruums were nothing at all, as
well as that which still remains to be said about the Remedies, the Philosophers' Stones and about the remaining Secrets of the Adepts.
In order to shed light upon this art, which, until now has been very dark, regarding the practical execution, I promised four books, and with God's assistance I will fulfil my promises, how much ever the mocker's and critic's stomachs might sink. Willingly or not, you shall be instructed about the necessity and the use of the mentioned Spirit, by such a dense multitude of experimental proofs, be it that we1 have already found that spirit or not, and receive from Him which is the only door opener of the Art, the key to the great treasures of Nature and Art.
Equally, I promised a book concerning the nature of this Spirit, but with greater modesty and less boldness. Whatever I can do or have learned, I will communicate; greater things perhaps, than you could expect from me, but in any case sufficient, for according to the proverb "nobody is obligated to do more than he can do".
Moreover, you should please know that, with this book, I expect more from you, than you from me. I give you the more general theoretical procedures of the Adepts, but I command that you give them back more elaborated and more corrected. I publish them in a rude form. But I adjure you solemnly to support me with your ideas and with manuscripts of the Adepts, so that my most recent discoveries will be prettily polished.
Do not feel frightened or simply discouraged by the sublimeness and difficulty of such a great and uncommon work. Take me as an example! I succeeded in what the Adepts had been unwilling or unable to do, with only my industry and my perseverance, alone, without education and being of dull intelligence. So, my friends, let us combine our forces and mutually support each other! Search for alchemical writings and books, collect and scrutinize them and finally share faithful and true copies of them with me. Then there will be no reason to doubt about any benefit or reward, because when you have trust in me, you will obtain ample and also honest interest, namely from grateful and well-meaning minds of those who err, and later the approval of posterity.
Meanwhile, in order that you might know what I intend to treat in my said fifth book, and at the same time to satisfy the expectation and the ardent desire for more: here is its arrangement or rather the contents of the respective single chapters:
1 In the Latin text, Weidenfeld uses the plural to speak of himself, as was the custom in the Latin tongue, of his time. I translate this using the singular. In this place however, Weidenfeld stresses the plural meaning of "nos – we" by adding "ego et vos – me and you" (Note by the translator).
The first chapter will treat the difficulties of the art, which have been less considered by the adepts even until now.
There is no Art surrounded with such great difficulties as the secret Chymy. Geber, Bonus, Paracelsus, no rather the entire Council2 of the Adepts count the obstacles hindering the chymists in droves, from which one or two are already sufficient to stop and to overcome every student, no matter how rich and talented he be. But there is nothing about these obstacles in this chapter. I want to treat obstacles, which are even more troublesome, and much the worse, because they have not yet been revealed and have not been recognized. In the examples of the third book I will show that this art ascended slowly, step by step, to its perfection, a fact that even the masters did not perceive. So more often than not an adept who perhaps ossessed a particular only, imagined that he had perfected the highest Magisterium, a work identical to the stone of Hermes himself in materia, method, fire, weight, signs and effects: in a word, in every respect corresponding to the2 Stone made by Hermes himself. Consequently he interprets not only the sayings of Hermes, but, by force, also the theorems, opinions, mysteries, allegories and hieroglyphics of all the others upon his own works, seduced by his self-persuasion, that there was always and everywhere only one matter, only one method and only one effect in the whole art. Thus, he confuses heaven and earth and makes the art difficult in itself, too difficult, yea completely impossible for the understanding, as I want to show there with several examples.
The second chapter will treat of the ease of understanding of the art, which was likewise unknown to the adepts.
As I have pointed out in the preceding chapter, it should have become manifest, that no Adept can explain the theoretical books without leaving reason to doub tthat he matched the intentions of the author in every single detail – and be it more certain than certain that he, in the more general things, is able to discriminate between his colleagues and also their books from all writings of chatterers and sophists by the help of a sign, which is known only to the Adepts. So, in this chapter it will become clear that the theoretical books can be explained even by the least of you, without faltering or fear of doubt. Because in the light of one only process, which is borrowed from the Practica and from the experiments of the four books, he will illuminate the theory not only of this particular author, but also of all other authors using the same method, which otherwise would remain most obscure. There have been theoreticians however, who instead of a
2 The use here, of the Latin word Turba is most probably a reference to the important collection of medieval alchemical writings, called "Turba philosophorum". Thus, the Adepts in the Turba assume the role of a fictive council (Note by the translator).
Practica or any clear and unequivocal recipe (to make use of the common word) gave parables and allegories, which were ten times darker than the theory itself (which I leave as ideas being mutable and applicable to everyone's notions). According to the sense of the first chapter you will judge their books to be inexplicable, but even these book scan be understood, if not in every part, but as much as we need to, may the adepts nevertheless believe the opposite: that will be proven right here in the continuation of the following chapters.
The third chapter will describe the most remote matter of the art: sunlight.
He who does not have the sun marching ahead in his works walks in darkness. Hew ho does not know the sun, also does not know the son of the sun, the "Tinctura Physica”. Even if it is not a compelling conclusion that he who preaches many great things about the sun, is an adept, nevertheless you won't hail one as an Adept when the splendour of the sun does not shine in his work or writings. This is why the present chapter will illuminate and discuss several dark utterances, theorems and metaphorical sayings about the sun, e.g. that the rays of the sun cause the ebb and flow of the chymical ocean, and the dew or philosophical rain; that they are that famous hidden nourishment of life in the air, and the Mercury of Life, without which nothing under the moon can live or stay alive, that they are the Salamander living in the fire, the Phoenix revivifying himself in the fire, the secret and philosophical fire, the fire of nature maturating everything, the steel, the magnet, etc.
The fourth chapter will discuss the more remote matter of the art: oleosum.
If there were no oleosum, the more secret chymy would be void and impossible. Nature knows how She can make use of the sun’s rays and distribute and apply them to the respective needs of things, but art does not. Here the artist cannot imitate nature. Therefore he needs a more condensed, but less pure matter in his works. It is sufficient for him that the oleosum is concentrated light, but covered over or clouded by a most dense darkness. If all this darkness is removed by his art, he is assured to have not only the same as sunlight in its nature and effect, but a much stronger and much more excellent one, for it is more concentrated and united. In this chapter will also be shown that there is no difference in the light which is contained in the oleosum. The light of whale oil is not of less worth than that of cinnamon oil. Maybe cinnamon oil is not blackened with so much darkness as cod-liver oil, but the artist, who purifies the cinnamon oil, with the very same labour and effort also removes the impurities of the whale oil, even if they were there in greater quantity. In medicine, indeed, I confess that a most fragrant cinnamon oil, philosophically purified, is of greater virtue in its specification than stinking cod-liver oil. However, I will easily prove that, in alchemical things, both are of the same purity and subtlety, since I shall list more than 80 different oleosa, which have been used by adepts for their works.
The fifth chapter will describe the remote matter of the art: oleosum purified of its external feces.
The fact that oleosum is full of many impurities has been taught in the previous chapter. Here is now examined, which are those impurities, so that we know, what is to be removed and to be separated from the oleosum. Nature works day after day and fulfils by its rarefactions and condensations the will of the creator. By rarefying the bodies, She reduces them into their anterior matter, and by coagulating the element water, She makes it dry and to an Aridum in accordance tothe diverse specifications of the applied light. Here the water is coagulated in to herb or wood, there into bone or meat, and there into a metallic body. This drybody not only surrounds and covers the light with its opacity, but is dissolved by the oleosum itself and received into a quasi-marriage with the light, and sometimes in such quantity that it could be a miracle for the inexperienced and unbelieving. Who, if he knew not, would believe that in 16 ounces of the brightest turpentine oil are more than 12 ounces of the blackest Aridum? In regard to the light or the remaining oleosum one will call this aridum feces, but in regard to the water one will call it matter coagulated by the light or seed of turpentine. However it isnecessary that this Aridum be separated from the oleosum, by means of a particular trick, for by common distillation it is only more tightly condensed, and the light enclosed in it and bound to perpetual darkness. In this chapter will also be discussed what the adepts have stated about these feces, or about the damnation of the earth, etc.
The sixth chapter will describe the next matter of the art: the oleosum purified from its internal impurities.
In whatever way the oleosum is purified from its outer impurities, nevertheless its light remains eclipsed, because there is still its original blemish, with which it is afflicted and by which it is made unfit for this work. It is still to be mortified and regenerated, before it deserves to be called the spirit of philosophical wine orcould be an essence of the oleosum, by which the other oleosums are reduced into essences. Here will be reported, what the adepts declared about the method and the benefits of regeneration.
The seventh chapter will treat the instrument of purification: the Acidum.
Without Acidity there can not be any separation or purification of the Oleosum from its external and internal impurities. The acidum is the mother of our stone, without which even the father, the sunlight, is not sufficient. Where the oleosum is named Mercury, there the acidum is named Sulphur, male first born, fire against nature, fire of Pontanus. In this chapter will be made manifest whatever the adepts have stated metaphorically on this subject, as well as what they have
brought forth about the necessity and the risk of the dissolution, without which there can not be any Spirit of Philosophical Wine.
The eighth chapter will examine the mean and tie that joins the extremes: the radical moisture of the oleosum.
Joining the oleosum to the acidum without destruction of either one or the other or both, is hard and almost impossible for the inexperienced. Therefore the adepts have been forced to look for a certain mean to join the extremes. Unless you know it, all your pain will be in vain. In this present chapter I shall bring forth, out of the adepts' writings, many great things concerning the necessity, the nature and the weight of this tie.
The ninth chapter will treat the multiple methods of preparation in general.
For art has variously gained increase by various attempts. This [artist] invented this [abbreviation], another [artist] invented another abbreviation. Thus, by[steady] observation, art achieved the summit of its perfection. In this chapter Is hall treat about the rise and progress of the more secret chymy concerning the production of the spirit of philosophical wine, as well as concerning the reasons, why there is a diversity of preparations.
The tenth chapter will explain the first method, which I call the Lullian method, using the analogy of common spirit of wine, like with the spirit of philosophical wine appears to be produced, but indeed is not.3
The spirit of philosophical wine, however, is produced out of the digestion of the stinking menstruum, and the stinking menstruum is produced only out of the distillation of a certain artificial gum, which is called Atrop or Portal of the work. As has been shown satisfactorily in the book about menstrums. In this chapter will be given a description of this gum Atrop, confirmed and illustrated by the rules, sayings, and words of the adepts hereto pertinent, which have been compared with each other. Here great things are brought forth about materials, about signs, about weight, about fire, and even about the method of producing this gum, so that you might think that nothing remains that has not been disclosed completely. Nevertheless, I, taught by my own prolonged experience, since these things are nothindering, declare that I have thus far never been able to produce the said gum, though of whose recognition depend all the rest of the methods. Hence I guess, that some secret is still lurking there, which I have less thought about. And so it will be up to you to add to my discoveries, and to give care that that which is unknown will be discovered and disclosed. Here also the
3 The meaning of this phrasing is, that the „Lullian method“ describes the producing of common spirit of wine, but in fact Lull expressed by this analogy the manufacture of the spirit of philosophical wine. But indeed the production of the latter is not exactly the method used in the making of the former (Note by the translators).
adepts will be enumerated, who have brought forth such a gum, and from it their water of life or burning philosophical water. Also will be expounded about what one adept had not understood the other, or had ill-applied another's saying to his own process, or had corrected the work, and so on.
The eleventh chapter will introduce the second method, which I want to call the method of the Rebis-Seekers, in the form of Gur or of a most white and fragrant butter, whence it is called the white Lily of Chortalasseus.
First of all, it must be known that the order of these methods was not derived by me from more or less superiority, or by antiquity, but by the number and frequency of authors. Most adepts used the first method, and in the great Council4 they are followed by the Rebis-Seekers or those adepts who, out of one unique matter or oleosum, made two substances, one volatile and one fixed, and from the sereunited, they made, by fixation only, the Tinctura Physica, as can be seen in several examples in the third book. In the present chapter I shall consider the volatile part, which is the essence of the oleosum, in all the circumstances of its making, by comparison of the places and sayings, as far as they agree or disagree, etc. Here I will disclose whatever has been ill-understood, ill-explained and not yet observed by the Rebis-Seekers, or rather alchymical Separists, who correct and censure all the rest of the adepts in everything, which does not agree with them in their doctrine, even though it be ten times better. In summary, I shall examine whatever could be gathered from their writings, concerning the doctrine and experience of those adepts who follow this narrow path.
The twelfth chapter will make clear the third method, which I call the method of Alexander van Suchten or Philaletha's, which will be described by analogy with regulus antimonii.
This way is less well worked out5, though it is quite ingenious and perhaps better than the antecedents, since with little pain and in a shorter time the oleosum is separated from all aridum, it becomes black and then is called arsenic, which by its. Own water (a distilled liquid) is washed6 into the true Sulphur or a very white body, similar to the regulus antimonii. It differs from the white Lily of Chortalasseus, in that it is made by a stronger acid, and accordingly more quickly, and thereafter it is less sweetened than the said Lily. In this chapter I shall sufficiently illustrate the said method of Philaletha from his own books. But wherever he wished to explain or correct the authors of the first method, there I
4 Again Turba appears to be used as discussed in a previous note in chapter 1 (Note by the translator).
5 In Latin: "minus exculta", may also mean "less often used" (Note by the translator)
6 Washed“ in the meaning of „purified“ or „cleansed“ (Note by the translators).
shall show by contrary, that he was not able to do so, because he did not fully understand that said method.
The thirteenth chapter will make obvious the fourth method, which is that of Paracelsus and, as far as I know, has been observed by nobody up until now[or: thus far] and which I call the method of the two colours.
Whatever is done, striven or desired in the three previous methods, is nothing else but the essence of the oleosum, without the essence of the oleosum [prepared out of itself7. According to the way of the two colours, the essences can be produced from any vegetable or animal oleosa in short time with little effort, if we only understand one or another manipulation, which Paracelsus has somewhat vaguely described in his books. Meanwhile I give you all that I know or think about thismethod to work out. In the second and third book I will make the method of the two oils or fats, which must be made by means of the essence of the oleosum, more bright than the midday sun. I also hope that, finally, that time comes, in which this most lucky invention will be applied to the very preparation of the spirit of philosophical wine, to the honour of God alone and to the comfort of so many languishing men.
The fourteenth chapter will explain the fifth method, which I would like to call Geber's or Pontanus' method, in the which the whole oleosum ascends in the form of a mercury sublimate, and sticks to the sides of the sublimatory.
The four preceding chapters have been a description of the essence of the oleosum, now in this chapter the magistery of the oleosum is prepared, and that without the magistery of the oleosum8. This method differs from Lullius' first one in so far, as there the burning water, the spirit, the oil or the essence of the oleosum had been kept, but here, with the same water, oil or essence, the aridum or its own residue(caput mortuum) is brought to a wonder salt, a mineral Sal Harmoniac or Lullius' aqueous sulfur. It is different from the method of the Rebist-Seekers, because thered lily, by which the white lily otherwise had to be fixed, is volatised by the whitelily, and that in the form of a most shining mercury sublimate. In order to explain this procedure I have collected many helpful things, all of which I will bring for thin this chapter.
The fifteenth chapter will discuss the sixth method, which I would like to name the method of Faber's Doves, which have the form of a twofold mercury
7 Weidenfeld says us that you make the essence (of the oleosum) out of the oleosum WITHOUT the addition of (another) essence. So this method is the generation of the essence out of the oleosum itself (Note by the translators)
8 Weidenfeld says us that you make the magistery (of the oleosum) out of the oleosum WITHOUT the addition of (another) magistery. So this method is the generation of the magistery out of the oleosum itself (Note by the translators).
sublimate, one red and one white, which differ from each other, but are again to be united into a magistery.
These two doves or sublimates differ from the two oils of Paracelsus: which are liquid, these are dry, and in the form of a sublimate. In this chapter I shall communicate to you whatever I noted concerning this method and what I could confirm by statements of other authors.
The sixteenth chapter will describe the seventh method, which I also ascribe to Paracelsus and which I name [the method] with the wet and dry spirits which appears in the form of a viscous matter.
The oleosum mortified by an acid is by seven or eight cohobations, with strongest fire, driven into a spirit and finally into a sublimate. Both, spirit and sublimate will, by digestion, unite into a liquid which may be congealed in a cold place. I classify this method as a middle course which can do less than the oils of Paracelsus but more than Faber's doves.
The seventeenth chapter will teach the eighth method of making the magistery of the oleosum out of the aforesaid two colours of Paracelsus.
The colour or the red oil is the essence. Both the red and the white are, for a short while continually digested until they join together and become one. This will be the magistery of the oleosum, made by the best method, since it is made with the least effort. The excellence of this method will be seen in the evidences [provided in] the second as well as the third book.
The eighteenth chapter will deal with methods which err in their premises.9
In the precedent methods, the essence or magistery of the oleosum is made by adepts who understand the nature of light. In this present chapter however I will debate methods which are indeed true, but made by adepts who neither know the nature of light nor of the oleosum. These adepts think whatever is earnestly impressed upon by other adepts concerning the philosophical wine, its burning water, the spirit, the gum Atrop, the stinking and biting menstrua, the two colours of Paracelsus etc., to be mere sophisms. Yea they mock these statements, as if they were deliberate deceptions of these adepts, and even hiss them off. So there were some, who by misapprehension of the microcosm, searched – and found – in man a menstruum, in place of a remedy, not only sufficient for the human body, but also for metals, though they didn't comprehend that this very menstruum was made by themselves out of an oleosum or light, since neither becomes visible. There are others who by various ways purify quicksilver and
9 In Latin: "de Method is heteroclitis". That is a very rare term of Greek grammar, meaning rather" which make you err in your premises" (Note by the translator)
impregnate it with so much of a mineral oleosum that it can even be recognised by sight in the said mercury, with which they achieved such great things as the enlightened adepts did with their very philosophical mercury impregnated with the essence of the oleosum. For various reasons they demand and insist on a mineral and incombustible oleosum, as if vegetable and animal oil, especially a philosophical one, was still inflammable, after being mixed with mercury and other arida, and did not, by this very combination, become incombustible! I won't deny, that others by other means achieved particular or perhaps even universal tinctures, nevertheless the evidences[provided in] the four books will prove that this did not happen without the unctuosity contained in their matters, and consequently didn’t happen without light.
The nineteenth chapter will instruct you about certain and infallible signs distinguishing one method from another.
Where there is no order nor distinction of things, there is confusion and an abyss of ignorance. If one cannot distinguish the works and writings of adepts from the works and writings of other adepts, whatever he will say, do, or discuss about these, will be wrong or uncertain, even if he be himself an adept. Therefore in this chapter I shall give you criteria and marks for every peculiar method. E.g. there are adepts restricted to a certain circle of philosophy and experience, who confirm by an oath, that there are no feces to be removed in their works. There are others, limited to another circle of operations, who swear upon the contrary, namely that there are very many impurities in the matter. What to others will seem like contradiction, yea a neglectfulness, that will be true and impeccable to you: These adepts made the essence of the oleosum, those made the magistery. Both would have done something greater, more noble and more universal, if they had left their particular circles and had gained more universal surroundings. Taught and assured by this distinction, you will also easily detect, by this or that phrase or any operation, the mark belonging to this or that method. By this mark you can be sure to know, with which peculiar essence or magistery of the oleosum the adept dealt in his writing. Thus in this chapter will be discussed, what the adepts meant by the hour of birth, about noise or rain, wind, and thunder in the rise of the stone, about the earth that cannot be seen, unless it pleases the adept, and about many more things of this kind.
The twentieth chapter will specify the different fire-managements according to the various processes.
There have been some among the adepts who stated the whole magistery to be in the management of the fire, by contrary others esteemed less the external fire. They all needed, according to the necessity of their work, either a steady or an interrupted fire to be maintained, or the fire to be graded by certain degrees. In this chapter to every single method shall be assigned its proper fire-management,
its necessity and its difference from nature's fire, from the fire against nature and the unnatural fire, and its benefit and its damage, and whatever has been said and spoken by the adepts about the external fire, shall be elucidated.
The twenty-first chapter will make an inquiry concerning the inequality of weights.
There is almost no knowledge more indispensable than the knowledge of weights, and since no work can be accomplished without weights, so no doctrine will be more confusing since any method requires its proper weight, each one different. There were certain men, who bound themselves with an oath that they never wanted to reveal the secret of the weight to anyone, that being the most difficult and greatest Arcanum of the whole art. But, in my opinion, if they had made it public, they still wouldn't have done anything over which a prostitution of the art would have to be feared. For unless they had also revealed the matters to be weighed along with the statement about the weight - and the most important – the very method, by which the weighed matters needs to be treated, they would have created more darkness than light, chiefly among the novices, who quite carelessly apply that weight, perhaps confirmed by an oath, to the unrelated works of other adepts. Others don't require the weight to be fixed and determined, and that uncertain weight (which they call “nature's weight" or "as much as sufficient") is easily discovered by experts, but very rarely and never by accident and without all manner of guidance. In this chapter therefore I shall make the effort to assign whatever weight to its particular method; and also to explain what otherwise belongs to the doctrine of weights.
The twenty-second chapter will depict for you the guiding signs or colours of each method specified.
When there are no instructions or rules in all works, the artist will always be stuckin doubt. Therefore the adepts mostly guided their works according to colours. Every work produces its peculiar colours to be precise, and it is most necessary to distinguish them. There must also be made a difference between the first, second and third blackness, whiteness and redness. How many great men have been deceived here too often, since - they found these colours always and everywhere inthe books following each other - they imagined that the adepts had always written about the last one, that is in the fixation of the matter, whereas the same order ofcolours has appeared already before in the volatilisation of the matter, which until now has been less considered in the varied methods in the making of the spirit of philosophical wine. In this chapter therefore the ravens head, the black blacker than black, the rainbow or peacock's tail, the whiteness, redness, the splendour of light etc. shall be treated more plainly.
The twenty-third chapter will discern the various and distinct times of the works.
The duration varies according to the different methods. The excellence of a method is seen by the more or less perfect dissolution. Therefore, the weaker or stronger the acidum, being the instrument of dissolution, the quicker or longer the work drags out. Distilled vinegar will have the same effect as aqua fortis or vitriolic acid, but not in the same period of time. In this chapter the abbreviations of the art and their reasons will be discussed. There will also be an enquiry whether every abbreviation is to be deemed as a deterioration of virtue, as some adepts do.
The twenty-fourth chapter will depict the furnaces, vessels and the rest of external requirements of the Art.
None of you is ignorant of, how secret most adepts have kept their vessels and furnaces, as if, having them, you would have the whole magistery. The instruments are most helpful indeed, yea according to certain methods the work won't be fulfilled, unless they are exactly observed in all their dimensions. But this need of vessels, the more curious and more strict it is, indicates, that the method is too difficult and that the experience of the artist himself is too contracted and too narrow-minded. Some think that there is but one vessel necessary, others say more. Some do, just by the vessels and furnaces, describe their matter, in order to deliberately throw dust into the readers' eyes. Therefore in this chapter I shall join to every work the furnace belonging to it, its vessels for distillation, circulation or sublimation and so on. Finally I shall add my method how to read and understand the theoretical writings, confirmed by my own experience.
[Epilogue]
With the contents of these chapters, which I had worked out according to my little abilities, I hope to have satisfied you. From the learned men I will easily get pardon, when they will have observed, that in these chapters I brought forth many great things indeed, however, not yet everything, that is necessary for a more plain understanding and for the real production of that spirit. If I knew that desired thing, I would be in fact a great Apollo, or at least an adept, and perhaps also, as adepts used to be, over necessity, envious and fearful, that pearls be cast before wine. Unscholarly men, unbelieving until now, not because of maliciousness, but because of ignorance, will easily give their hands, and now, with a better comprehension of the matter, will praise the art as well as the artist and no longer mock them as well as the chymical books and instruments as if they were void and silly, when they will see the practice of the art sufficiently confirmed, elucidated, explained and illustrated by the four books. The theory,
however, is to be found in the fifth book. Between both there a third kind of men remains, whose hands have so many eyes, that they won't believe anything unless they see it. Unless that very spirit of wine isn't shown them today, together with its operations and effects, and also in each single experiment of the four books: tomorrow morning they will deny everything. They will say, that I am an industrious man indeed, but – what a pity – made no thing, not for me nor for others, such as in mathematics there would be no rule to estimate as true, unless it were proven by a reckon-master to him who asked both for the thing and its price. In a word: for sake of these persons, my friends, I prayed in the preface of the whole work, that you would judge my writings fairly, so that I, being supported at least by your authority, might the more easily avert all obstacles from outside and sweat only under my own labours. Perhaps the first book won't be sufficient for you, and therefore you have been waiting until now for the second one on remedies, as another witness in my case at issue. Nothing can beat prudence! Therefore with the more pleasure I send on a head this arrangement of the fifth book, which will introduce the said book and will recommend it as a reliable and sufficient witness. For by the volatile remedies it will confirm the first book on menstrua, by the fixed ones it will anticipate and prove the third book on tinctures, by both however the fourth book on the rest of the treasures and marvels of the adepts.If you, in view of this notable testimony, still doubt the truth of the matter, do not,I pray you, expect from me the third, the fourth or over and above that anything ofthe fifth book. For why should I torment you as well as myself in vain? Why should I over necessity and without any benefit encumber you against your will with a talent, that cost me so much? I should rather save it till other times, may be better ones than the present times, and apply my mind towards higher things. But meanwhile not my will be done, but Jehova's, from which, as the only father of lights, descend all perfect gifts. Farewell. London, 1st of January 1687.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alchemical elixers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alchemical elixers   Alchemical elixers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alchemical elixers
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next