The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ElliotNoir

ElliotNoir

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-09

Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Empty
PostSubject: Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir   Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 7:15 pm

As an older member, Nick was a friend of mine. We all considered him our friend. These past few years, my life has brought me to a place finacially and mentally where i can return to this work i left unfinished 10 yrs ago.

Youll be hearing from me Wink

neoleo likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://lastdragons.io/
ElliotNoir

ElliotNoir

Male
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2012-08-09

PostSubject: Re: Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir   Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2022 8:26 pm

Also, I was the one who created a big stink in the book of aquarius forums way back when, lol. Was trying to spread the word of NDCs techniques and they were all haters talking about nature this, nature that. I explained we are beings of nature and anything we do is natural, simply trying present Nicks methods but they were all brainwashed. The thread had over 10k hits , most on the entire site. Until the owner got super salty and locked the thread, than removed it completely lol.

Anyways, ttyl.

neoleo likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://lastdragons.io/
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir   Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2022 8:06 pm

Awesome.... the forum lives!

neoleo likes this post

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir   Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2022 4:56 am

Hi every one YES VERY Awesome.... the forum lives!
Back to top Go down
neoleo

neoleo

Male
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2022-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir   Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2022 3:14 pm

Is it true he died from taking a dose of something that was meant to alchemically prepared? Looked over his old files a while ago but I heard conflicting information on what he put out even though it struck me as having gems in it (but what do I know).

Always good to see a brother come back to finish the Work. Also your BoA post is legendary, when I first came into an alchemical identity by an introductory awareness of the history of alchemy I was told that "someone" blew the old BoA forums out of the water and proved the theory was completely wrong and that the old author got so butt hurt he shut the whole site down.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir   Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning member - Alex aka Elliot Noir
Page 1 of 1