The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Our Elixir

Go down 
+7
spagyricus
Wilfried
Zosimo
SonofSol
auggie
kevinpaw123
NDC
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Our Elixir - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our Elixir   Our Elixir - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 10:41 pm

Frank,

Thanks for that, i won't be wasting too much on silver, i only heard that silver is good on mental disorders and the like and i like the color it makes when it glows so this is the only purpose for my working with silver and not gold yet, im currently working on increasing my daily dew collection to 2lts or more so i can store it up and process the dew constantly.

to update whats happened with the silver in the dew alkahest it has formed an oil on top, and i've had to set it aside because i ordered a few parts for the third part of the ruesenstein but they haven't arrived yet because the lady was fighting sickness, she promised me yesterday that is was sent yesterday, it won't hurt it to sit on the shelf for a bit the silver shavings might dissolve at bit more, i had it on BM for a few days because i also have the dew/salt path going, it is coming up to the first 4th week and ready to change to the 2 weeks in the sand bath. so life at the moment is fairly busy.

thank you again
Phillip Reed
Australia

Last edited by phillip_reed on Tue Dec 15, 2009 2:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
yeshua

Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Our Elixir   Our Elixir - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Hey Phillip, how much gold do you plan on dissolving? Reusenstein says 2 loths but I remember nick saying no more than 1 gram and anymore can be dangerous. I'm currently working on a wet method I found in my old books and I plan on using silver leaf since its cheaper., and can help with mental illnes, it has a lower melting point and is easier to sell. For some reson though I feel like I should use copper instead.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Our Elixir   Our Elixir - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:02 pm

Hello yeshua,

(how much gold do you plan on dissolving?)

i plan to do this for my life work, so i plan to continue to do the dew path for some time and don't have any set amount as a goal but to have success in this one path and my purpose is for health first then look at the other later.

(Ruesenstein says 2 lots but I remember nick saying no more than 1 gram and anymore can be dangerous.)

it says 2 lots of metal into 12 lots of alkahest = 1:6 ratio, yes i have the document in front of me, and have been using 500g scales to measure it out before adding anything together so as to not waste what i do have. its coming time for me to start in dew collection soon too. Which part of the ruesenstein path was Nick talking to you about that you are mention of? the dissolving or changing? which we aren't to talk about, for i haven't come across that comment yet.
today im at the stage of distilling the oil of silver off the alkahest so i can reuse the alkahest again, i haven't started using gold yet. what i have is about 1.7g of silver filings in alkahest, ( i bought a 1oz silver coin) and have 2 batches of that poured together and into the distill unit this afternoon, to see what i can get oil wise, but my phials have not arrived yet as they are in the post still, but that doesn't stop me from making more oil ready for the job ahead. making oil to me is the second step of the path.

who else is at this stage or more?

(I'm currently working on a wet method I found in my old books and I plan on using silver leaf since its cheaper., and can help with mental illnes, it has a lower melting point and is easier to sell. For some reson though I feel like I should use copper instead.)

how is silver easier to sell, since you mentioned it and not i, silver doesn't come out of the ground pure like gold does? my only purpose of using silver first was the glowing stage because it looks better and for health reasons, thirdly because its cheaper to start with and see what happens to the metal then when i distill the alkahest back off from the oil of silver i should be able to dissolve gold flakes with it and start again.

thank you for replying
gods speed to all of us in this work
phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Our Elixir   Our Elixir - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our Elixir
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4