The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Copper stone elixer Alchemy

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2022-05-09

Copper stone elixer Alchemy Empty
PostSubject: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 7:49 pm

Does anyone know the dose for colloidal copper i know it is small depending on the part afro s per million . flower  farao  sunny  study  flower  afro

Copper Is a powerful medicine when in this nano particles ionic state and should be taken in tea spoons every other day as needed in my opinion. This material is a metabolite and is used for so many processes in the human body this metal plays a critical role

[]Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230133
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230135
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230134Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230137
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230136[u[/u]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6730497/#:~:text=The%20Egyptians%20were%20the%20first,%2C%20and%20itching%20(18).

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://covivitas.com/
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 9:50 pm

The Egyptians were the first to mention the antimicrobial effects of copper in 2600 BC. They used copper vessels to sanitize drinking water and also to treat chest wounds. In papyrus circa 1500 BC, it was stated that various adaptations of copper were used to treat infections, scalds, and itching (18).Aug 14, 2019Copper stone elixer Alchemy Ancien10
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6730497/#:~:text=The%20Egyptians%20were%20the%20first,%2C%20and%20itching%20(18).Copper stone elixer Alchemy Sample10
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 11671_10
Copper stone elixer Alchemy Page1-10

Perfect size for cell absorption afro

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Thu Jan 26, 2023 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2023 9:55 pm

https://www.google.com/search?q=egyptians+using+xopoer+to+treatcindectin&oq=egyptians+using+xopoer+to+treatcindectin&aqs=chrome..69i57.8500j0j4&client=tablet-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 12:20 am

https://www.google.com/search?q=collodal+coplercyocxicity&oq=collodal+coplercyocxicity&aqs=chrome..69i57j33i10i160l2j33i299l2.8682j0j9&client=tablet-android-tmus-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2023 4:52 pm

This channel is great i suggest subscribing to him if you like making alchemical brain medicines
Back to top Go down
Basilisk

Basilisk

Number of posts : 92
Registration date : 2013-11-07

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 10:34 am

if it where me and I are in psyco meds like you I don't take this sh_it. I read some years ago a guy taking too much of this and feeling like a lot of ants running in her brain and the guy ask help.

copper, if anyone read books on Alchemy and not in electrochemistry known very well is a bad metal to take internally, ignorant people full of ego take any sh_it and after the "enjoy" come a lot of problems....

I recommend you some talk with your Rosecucian order masters and the reading of a lot of alchemy books.

I feel in you a supine ignorance about Venus, and please don't take this like a personal attack or this is my last message to you. This is only my feelings or opinion, obviously and in reality I don't known anything about you.

Tell me: of what it is made Venus?

If you take Venus in tincture and co. you get depending on dose/kg of body weight a good stomach ache and vomiting...

anyway exist a better intake of colloids, and this is transmute it from metal c. to vegetal

Cool

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2018-01-06

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 10:58 am

Basilisk wrote:
if it where me and I are in psyco meds like you I don't take this sh_it. I read some years ago a guy taking too much of this and feeling like a lot of ants running in her brain and the guy ask help.

copper, if anyone read books on Alchemy and not in electrochemistry known very well is a bad metal to take internally, ignorant people full of ego take any sh_it and after the "enjoy" come a lot of problems....

I recommend you some talk with your Rosecucian order masters and the reading of a lot of alchemy books.

I feel in you a supine ignorance about Venus, and please don't take this like a personal attack or this is my last message to you. This is only my feelings or opinion, obviously and in reality I don't known anything about you.

Tell me: of what it is made Venus?

If you take Venus in tincture and co. you get depending on dose/kg of body weight a good stomach ache and vomiting...

anyway exist a better intake of colloids, and this is transmute it from metal c.  to vegetal

Cool

A very wise and tactful response basilisk
And I couldn’t agree with you more
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:00 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
The Egyptians were the first to mention the antimicrobial effects of copper in 2600 BC. They used copper vessels to sanitize drinking water and also to treat chest wounds. In papyrus circa 1500 BC, it was stated that various adaptations of copper were used to treat infections, scalds, and itching (18).Aug 14, 2019Copper stone elixer Alchemy Ancien10
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6730497/#:~:text=The%20Egyptians%20were%20the%20first,%2C%20and%20itching%20(18).Copper stone elixer Alchemy Sample10
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 11671_10
Copper stone elixer Alchemy Page1-10

Perfect size for cell absorption afro

They drank out of those vessels cause the water was filled with parasites
The copper wasnt healthy this way but the alternative was worse
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:05 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
Does anyone know the dose for colloidal copper i know it is small depending on the part afro s per million . flower  farao  sunny  study  flower  afro

Copper Is a powerful medicine when in this nano particles ionic state and should be taken in tea spoons every other day as needed in my opinion. This material is a metabolite and is used for so many processes in the human body this metal plays a critical role

[]Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230133
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230135
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230134Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230137
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230136[u[/u]https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6730497/#:~:text=The%20Egyptians%20were%20the%20first,%2C%20and%20itching%20(18).

What is this?? Is this yellow copper??

Only clear ionic copper is safe never yellow never blue

Remember color denotes size of particle
Nothing is cookie cutter with metals just because one works at a certain color doesn’t mean another ionic version will be safe

This is poison
It wont hurt/kill you immediately
Just like most metals bad effects are delayed
You will learn the hard way

Do yourself a favor and do your own hard research
Don’t just blindly trust what others say
Research what they say yourself and see if it is true
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:11 am

This is the only nano ionic copper that is safe it is a clear liquid and only safe while clear and it will turn blue if the ph is lowered a sign its been reduced to a bigger clusters
Even this i take with great stride

Disrupting your copper/zinc metabolism is one of the worst things you can do to yourself
You wont realize you have done it until it is too late.

Please take care

Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:27 am

It started green and turned blue after cooling either color does not matter eitherCopper stone elixer Alchemy 20230154
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230152
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230153
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:31 am

And please stop giving out unwarranted advice to me
You obviously do not make your own colloids nor have a lab
And you honestly dont know as much as you think you know
About these metal colloids just based on the way you talk about them
It's patronizing and I'm not ignorant in this feild

Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230155

Last edited by IAOhohenheim on Sun Jan 29, 2023 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:32 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
It started green and turned blue after cooling either color does not matter eitherCopper stone elixer Alchemy 20230154
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230152
Copper stone elixer Alchemy 20230153

Being cold helps it reduce to blue

You don’t have to believe me but you might want to consider thats not true just in case you are wrong you are gambling with a lot here
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:34 am

Last edited by Acalana on Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:37 am

All copper supplement except the one i mentioned are a farcity

They purposely mislead ppl with supplements so they will become metabolically messed up

No color of copper is safe to ingest ever
Back to top Go down
IAOhohenheim

IAOhohenheim

Other / Decline to state

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:42 am

But thank you for your concern I agree magnesium and copper and nickle is more poisonous if not prepared properly

Acalana likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:47 am

Just so you know i have studied about copper in biochemistry exstensively

Heres an old playlist of mine

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:48 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:
But thank you for your concern I agree magnesium and copper and nickle is more poisonous if not prepared properly

Anything below silver in the chain of nobility always is

Less is more with those

IAOhohenheim likes this post

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:55 am

I tried the mitosynergy brand I didn’t like it
But they make very good points

I take this below its chlorophyll attached to copper which is made by a plant it is extremely bioavailable and has helped me tremendously

ChlorOxygen Chlorophyll Concentrate Original 2 oz https://a.co/d/0dA3ukC
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 11:59 am

IAOhohenheim wrote:

That is really rich coming from you

You are like the king of unwanted advice

You have literally spammed this forum with your half gfhgfh research and you are giving the entire topic a bad look by doing so

Almost like you were sent here to be a dis info king by some very questionable organizations
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:01 pm

IAOhohenheim wrote:

That is really rich coming from you

You are like the king of unwanted advice

You have literally spammed this forum with your half gfhgfh research and you are giving the entire topic a bad look by doing so

Almost like you were sent here to be a dis info king by some very questionable organizations

My lab is OUTDOORS
Shown in every single one of my videos on my yt channel
Which it is obvious you have not even seen

Dude get outta here with this fsdafpsduf
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:09 pm

Seriously you dont eve mn follow the thread rules you post non related stuff in every topic

Who do you even post for
Not for me or anyone else

You are posting for yourself

You are literally sitting here having your own circle jerk like you are intentionally trying to pissss everyone off with your bullshit

You are rude and not respectful of others at all
Nobody will ever respect you or care what you have to say with your ridiculous and immature attitude

People here actually try to be kind to you and give you friendly advice
And you just continue to prove to us how naive you are

Im calling bullshit
I think you are full of fsdafpsduf
You were sent here to fsdafpsduf on whats left of ∴N.D.C∴ legacy
Because he had too many secrets and too many followers

And he still has people here active and lurking

And you were probably sent here to make this forum look like fsdafpsduf by trolling it with your disinfo and nonesense

Go ahead

Destroy your kidneys
Just don’t get others to follow you to hell thats just wrong

Not like anyone here is actually listening to you or following any advice you lend.

Grow up first if you wanna confer with the adults

Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:11 pm

Stop spamming the forum with your krap
People dont come to this forum to see 50 repetitive posts in every topic unrelated to anything they might be interested in

Stop shitting in here
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:21 pm

If you want to share your work with electrolysis you should start one thread and stick to it

And stop spamming

And maybe then we wont feel so apt to patronize you cause you wont be force feeding it down our throats
Back to top Go down
Acalana

Acalana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2023 12:38 pm

Do you know the reason why Atlantis even sunk

Because the STUDENTS went behind the backs of the masters and started communicating with demons in the underworld
They taught them to rip a whole into this demension so they could escape into ours ( where they are invisible to us )

This is what made our island of Undal ( off the coast of georgia)
Sink and is now what we know as the bermuda triangle

Thoth quickly built the pyramid in Egypt as an electromagnetic counterweight to seal it up.

But many of these demons are still here and influence the decisions of men without any even realizing it.

Wow thats dsafsdafsdf pure karma that those students decendants would get manipulated by them even today
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Copper stone elixer Alchemy   Copper stone elixer Alchemy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Copper stone elixer Alchemy
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next