The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Empty
PostSubject: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 am

This morning I have noticed appearing/vanishing moving forms inside my dew flask. I have made short videos, but unfortunately I don't know how to send it on the forum. Anyway, here are a few pictures of the phenomenon.

The flask is on a wall convector. Temperature 90°C. The arrows indicate the most visible forms but there are plenty of them everywhere in the ballon constantly changing aspect. Some are reflecting and decomposing light much more than others... very intensively.
Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask I711613_824171

Hey, it looks like a bird and you can see a "face" looking at it above !
Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask I711615_810201

The same one after just one second.
Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask I711617_787801

Rays of light, dansing, morphing, turning in the water are the more common forms
Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask I711619_831771
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:48 am

I uploaded my short videos on youtube, here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJZSQsTK-RE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6n-uF9wXrAw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YffvEpA_kmY
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:44 am

Actually It looks like pieces of very thin diaphanous skin turning with convection.

I highlighted the flask with yellow lamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL700ENWzOg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biCZGxY1BXw

Here with white diode lamp
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FUZGp3htx6o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:05 am

Haha, that is so awesome chercheur! It looks like you've got life forming in your flask!!! I've never seen a film so thin and refracting of light. It looks like it's made up of tiny little particles that have an affinity for eachother to connect in long strands, seperate, and reform. Truly spectacular! Has anyone else ever noticed something like this before? It looks kind of like smoke or something.
Back to top Go down
Wilfried

Wilfried

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:52 pm

Yes these „needles“ as I call them are seen as soon as you switch to the first coagulation at 200°F. I actually believe that these are ultra thin magnesium crystals. Did you use dead sea salt?

They appear at 200°F and dissolve and vanish again if you switch back to your blaneum mary at 120°F. It seems like with each coagulation less of these crystals dissolve back into the water.

At first they appear as “living” but in fact they are ultra ultra thin and float up and down at 200°F. Back in 120°F they wont float anymore and fall to the bottom of the flask where they slowly dissolve again.

The higher the temperature the more of these crystal will form.
Anyway it’s a good sign that your flask is luted well even more so when the crystals dissolve again at 120°F.

If these are magnesium crystals (dead sea salt) they actually, or rather sadly because of their beauty, are not important to our process.

Have a nice day

Wilfried

Anyway here is a picture of one of my bottles:

Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Needle13

Last edited by Wilfried on Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:46 pm

Thanks for your interest and explanation Wilfried and Field.

I did not ordered dead sea salt.

In the flask is half Atlantic salt from a shop and half méditerranéan salt directly from sea.
I will look at the composition. I have begun the first 200° F temperature the 5 of june. I only use convector with this glass ballon and was wondering after this phenomenon if the thermostat running more frequently could have induced a specific heat cycle, like a heart beat ...

I can't see if the same is happening in the sand bath (with 2 other bottles) because of the... sand covering the wall.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 8:11 pm

chercheur01

How exciting! Good for you on your progress! The videos were really awesome! It's nice to see what to expect when the rest of us get to that point.
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 am

Hate to burst your bubble, but those are nothing but thin crystal formations being moved around by the heat in the water.

And to post your video in the thread, all you do is copy and paste the "embed" information from your youtube video.

And it turns out their are some algae and bacteria that can form in supersaturated salt water, which is why the Great Salt lake is pink/red up at the north where the water is holding almost as much salt as it possibly can, but still not as much as the Dead Sea.

Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask 240px-Great_Salt_Lake_ISS_2003

Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask ISS015-E-5815
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:42 am

∴N.D.C∴, what do you mean nothing but thin little crystals? Well, I agree with you, but I don't think it is any less phenomenol. I think the way these crystals adhere to eachother and move in the water may be illustrative.

For I believe it is thin little crystals moving about in flowing eddy currents and connecting with eachother in naturally evolving forms that causes life to emerge. At least, that's what I see happening in the wild places, specifically at the primordial spring.

Isn't that partially why round-bottomed flasks are so important? Because they create the gentle flowing eddy currents which mimic the conditions under which life formed?

There was a really interesting researcher I would like to share with you that I found out not too long ago, his name is A.G. Cairns-Smith. I think he's the only one that had the theory of the origin of life right, because he says we evolved from clay crystals, and I believe that's basically what the philosopher's stone is akin to. At least, I believe that is it's naturally occurring form which can be prone to create life, but which is not necessarily prepared correctly for metal transmutation, except when treated correctly as in the paths which use clay as prima materia.

At any rate, I think these little crystals are essentially like little clay crystals, and they are exhibiting certain biomagnetic affinity properties which echo the formation of life as we know it. They could be magnesium, or perhaps even silica based. Although, I could be wrong, but check out this interesting link and see if it makes sense to what I am trying to say.

http://books.google.com/books?id=tjU9AAAAIAAJ&pg=PA145&lpg=PA145&dq=clay+crystals&source=bl&ots=5tdi5vrv4-&sig=5aj-VRQ8aM96SEzqsLlZIPBVfJQ&hl=en&ei=wbgzStfhKI6xtwen0OX4Dg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8
http://originoflife.net/

-Field
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:29 am

The most interesting thing to me is how it's multiple tiny crystals floating together and organizing themselves together into filaments. Like I said, it reminds me of how certain clay crystals react and brings to mind the work of A.G. Cairns-Smith. Another really good researcher with a similar theory on the origin of life was Willheim Reich. He disentegrated some cells and saw little portions of them which he called bions reassociating and organizing with eachother. Check it our Chercheur, see if you find it interesting or not. There's lots of books about this stuff at this link

http://www.orgonelab.org/cart/xbions.htm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:55 pm

Maybe what we are witnessing here is the most basic yet crucial process of alchemy. The fixed transforming the volatile into its own nature or vice versa. For that is the whole of the work from what I have gathered. To fix the volatile and make volatile the fixed. This could very well be taken care of by certain salt loving bacteria called halophiles, as Nick has mentioned above.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: moving forms reflecting light in dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 5:48 am

Hello everyone,
Yes i filtered the dew before it went into the boiling flask, the dew i put in is only dew, not the dew and salt solution, and i took the spirit off the dew and then was boiling the phlem away and they appeared, like little mirrors in the water, reflecting and flowing around as the water was boiling!
it was very cool to watch them dance around. they weren't solid crystals but flexible forms joining together and appearing more and more as the water was boiling away. once the water cooled down though they changed to little dark mass's like the salt and dew gets down the bottom of the flask.

phillip
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy

PostSubject: Interesting Critters   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 9:45 pm

This reminds me of a life form that developed in one of the process's I tried for the GW.

I had a about a 1 inch long leaf like life form that would hide every time I walked into the room, it would surface when I left..... very wierd.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask   Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving Forms reflecting light in Dew flask
Page 1 of 1