The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Book is ready!

Go down 
+8
Wilfried
Hyramposey
delphinny
bluefloor
bonifaesh
Zosimo
phillip_reed
NDC
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

New Book is ready! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 6:33 pm

I don't know why I didn't think of this before now -- I just added my book to eBay classifieds so hopefully even more people will find it.

eBay item number 160387355238

And I also wrote an eHow article with one of the methods in the book:

eHow article

I also started promoting my video that's like a commercial for my website on youtube. You choose how much you want to pay for each person that clicks on your video after finding it in a search. I have 2,000 search words (that's all they let you use) which connect to my video. For example, go to youtube and type in "paranormal state" and my video pops up on the side pane where it says "promoted videos". I'm surprised nobody else used paranormal state since its a popular TV show about ghost hunters. Now anybody who watches that show, then goes to look up clips on youtube will find my video on the first page.

It will also be on google and a whole host of other networks, and even one of those annoying adds that pop up when you are trying to check your email. But it has to go through a review process before that can happen, and right now the review is still pending after several days.

So far the ad has been displayed over 400,000 times, but has only been clicked on about 500 times. And I don't think anyone who clicked on the ad even bought the book.

Now that it's listed on eBay classifieds, I should see the sales start to climb back upwards again, then see an even bigger jump when the ad campaign gets approved. Its not the money I care about, its the popularity of the book. If I can get a big enough audience to come to my website and download the book, then I know I'm making serious progress in getting people to recognize that the Elixir of Life is a real thing, and its time more people knew about it!

Plus this will also draw more people here to the forum, and the more people we have sharing their lab work and helping each other, the more progress we will make as a whole.

So many people are applying to take the test to join this forum that I've now had to implement a 5 dollar fee for taking the test. The fee allows the person to attempt the test 5 times, each time with a different version and different questions. But if they fail after the fifth time, they have to pay 5 dollars and start over again. This has drastically reduced the amount of email and the amount of tests I have to grade each day. It was taking up too much of my time to review and grade so many tests, I felt like a teacher!

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 7:59 pm

Nick, congratulations on the new book! I just wanted to let you know man that the Doug Konzen pulse motor is not a real free energy machine, at least as far as I know, but I saw it on your website. Congratulations again man!
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:24 pm

Field wrote:
I just wanted to let you know man that the Doug Konzen pulse motor is not a real free energy machine, at least as far as I know, but I saw it on your website.

Its not technically a "free energy" machine because it requires you to change the batteries, and the eventually the batteries need to be replaced, but a large scale model can indeed be built to power your whole house, and you won't have to pay for electricity ever again. So in that sense, yes it is "free" energy that you don't have to pay for.

And I know it works because several people who are close friends have made giant versions to run equipment when they are out camping, like big TV's at their log cabins and refrigerators, microwaves, etc.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 2:58 am

Hello Nick,
I just went thru all of the posts of mine and change them all over, back to the way they should be without quotes, Thank you for pointing that out actually. all fixed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
فارس الراديونيكس

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: hi guys can i still buy ∴N.D.C∴'s book   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 11:19 pm

hi guys
i am new on this site
it is sad that master ∴N.D.C∴ passed out i would love to learn a lot from hem

may i ask if i can buy his book (the last one here), i really appreciate if some body here guide me
see around
thanks
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:29 am

no... just get RAMS digital archive. it has all his methods and more.

There's nothing in his book you can't get from RAMS.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 9:29 am

U can download it. The link is posted on this forum
Back to top Go down
فارس الراديونيكس

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2013-07-24

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 9:46 pm

NEPTUNE some friend here sent me the link ,thanks for reply

cocojambo sure i need to buy it soon thx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Book is ready!   New Book is ready! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Book is ready!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2