The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random off-topic stuff

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male
Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Random off-topic stuff Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:51 am

i've had a similiar experience with the dew water in that i've redissolved the crystals in the distilled water and when i evapourated the water down again i only had less then half of the dew salt i started with, i was reading nicks new edition book and nick i think says in there that i probably burnt the crystals somewhere in the first or second time and that is why i have now only half, there is a trick to this one step that might hold us up for a bit. i have four container waiting to putrefy, so next time i can experiment, four times and hoping to get to the next step, the furnice stage.

to the charging of the dew salt, Nick do you remember the scalar wave charger from a few years back now, involves small speaker circle magnets inside a camera caniser nsnsns direction and wire wound around the outside and a battery connected to this coil and a brush type motor in series and when power is put on this coil, the standing waves come from the magnets and would charge the powder up if it was placed inside the center of the speaker magnets, john bedini makes something very similar, its a waveform that is in this world and the next, which is where the magnets get their energy from, just a quick thought, i was going to charge the powder of mine up by this type of machine to see if it does the job, hoping to increase the strength.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
https://s812.photobucket.com/albums/zz48/Avatar1979/dew%20alchemy
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:11 am

Yeah I remember that "Scarlar wave charger" that I posted many years ago in barry_Carter's forum when I was one of the poor bastards that actually believed Hudson's patents produced more than just gold hydroxide.

Using ring magnets from radio shack that fit perfectly in a film canister, they are placed on a pencil to keep them aligned, with same poles facing each other so they repel, then they are pushed down inside the canister, and the top is put on to hold them down. Then a little hole is made in the top so you can fill it up with your pretend room temperature suppercondutor. Wire is wrapped around the outside of the canister, and connected to house current, with either a large fan motor or a light bulb attached to the wire to draw a lot of current through it, causing the coil of wire to produce an alternating electromagnetic field which was then supposed to interact with the opposing forces of the magnets, creating the scalar waves that would charge the pretend philosopher's stone powder (gold hydroxide crap).

The device is something I dreamed up in my wild imagination and is probably just as useless as the powder Bary_Carter and Laurnce Gardner make their living from.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 3:25 am

well your wild imagination was very close to the device a John Bedini made, the wire coil that is put around the magnets has to go on the bloch wall of the magnets and the circuitry that is used needs to pulse the magnet's bloch wall to allow energy to come over from that world to our own then it comes over quickly into the coil as a high voltage no current spike, diodes are in the circuit to move this spike to something that can store charge and to change it to something usable, the phase angle has to be changed from 90' lagging to 90' ahead of (caps do that job), a scalar wave, e=delta (voltage or basically the change in time) x speed of light sqaured( the frequency of the machine runs on), the higher the voltage the more the local time is changed or the more energy work done, the devices charge and desulfate batteries and also run houses when tuned correctly, my new shed will be running off the bedini style charger \ alternator, the actual original device that your energy video you have on the front page was made from, but not so cheap looking the machines we make on the energy forum are solid machined aluminium with 120+ circuits and probably 30 coils all pulsing into battery banks for charge or capacitors and the machine then can run on the caps that are being fed from the magnets spike. the device all up is probably $12,000 Au approx

dreams are very important they can be used for our use if we try to remember them and gain knowledge from them.

phillip reed
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:00 am

In a book I read on time machines they have a diagram of a very complex model that uses lasers for timing the speed of light, and computers, and the main principle of how it works is a huge ring spinning around the device with strong magnets, and the lag in the magnetic field is tapped in to, because there is a short delay in time in the lag effect of moving magnetic fields.

Supposedly the diagram and plans were left on a table at a coffee shop by a man who simply said "with compliments from the future" then walked out. Its probably nonsense, but somebody went through an insane amount of trouble to design the perfect plans. They look as complex as the diagrams for a car engine. Why would a psycho waste so much time on something so ridiculous if it doesn't even work?

Last edited by NDC on Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Phinite_Ryan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:47 am

The machine dream you had is, like our brother phillip has mentioned, similar in concept to the bedini school girl motor... but i am skeptical of the materia ability to maintain the high energy state after removing it from the device output. Also im fairly certain regular permanent magnets would fail to provide sufficiently strong fields for this work, which is worth a try, i would begin with neodymium magnets instead. Also, the lag in moving magnetic fields is in dependent on the strenght of the field relative to the strongest nearest adjacent field... and even then is almost instantaneous, but i fully support the ability to travel fractions of a second into the past!
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:35 am

Bedini has this website available to members but i guess if someone is interested it won't matter if anyone wanted to buy from there, the machines are getting to be large projects for house use. it wouldn't take much to start running off the grid if you used the large 10 pole and added more circuits and battery banks to it.

http://rpmgt.org/order.html

I know bedini is on to something because he has been threatened by non government agencies to stop doing he's inventions, he's cleverly made his school girl motor so if you learn the energies that are created thru it and upscale, you can very easily run free off the grid, he has on most days run he's workshop off one of he's larger $30,000 machine which runs by itself and charges batteries and run lighting or power depending on your inverter size. once you have the setup your set. only money gets in the way for me to go the whole way!

phillip reed

maybe alchemy can help me to be setup to allow my shed to become a self funded ministry to help people here in australia, my 6x8 shed is only for the alchemy project and upscale to fill the shed full of containers and the dew process.
Back to top Go down
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 11:35 am

Phillip_Reed wrote: i have four container waiting to putrefy, so next time i can experiment, four times and hoping to get to the next step, the furnice stage.

That's the real thing, to experiment.
I think that these crystallization problems can have something to do with the Virgin Hearth or the heating & proportion between solid and liquid as you can find in Gualdi letters...
(if you want to produce hearth it mast be 3:1 vs water, if you want to produce water it mast be solid 1:3 water etc...).
I mean: crystalization it's another thing but has something to do with it.
Anyway, let's exp. And seems to me that you're in a favorite land to collect dew... Very Happy

Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 9:54 pm

When I wrtote "the machine is something I dreamed up in my imagination" I didn't mean that I actually had a dream about it. The machine was just something I thought would work, but really has no effect at all; totally worthless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 10:12 pm

Haha, hey Nick I think I made one of those time machines one time by shere accident. I think it's what led me to your work actually...
Back to top Go down
Phinite_Ryan

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:52 am

NDC wrote:
When I wrtote "the machine is something I dreamed up in my imagination" I didn't mean that I actually had a dream about it. The machine was just something I thought would work, but really has no effect at all; totally worthless.

I understood it was a waking "dream" or thought experiment, however you'd like to put it! Razz Also, I was wondering if anyone had tried getting the crystals to form in the presence of a strong magnetic field, stronger than a Ferrite permanent magnet that is?

Phillip_Reed: check out http://ceramics.org/video/3393/ , batteries are horrible, lets use chemical bonds!

My apologies for remaining off topic, but i think the membership could benefit from this research and are in a unique position to understand these other processes.
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: it's close but not that close to being off topic   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:22 am

Here it is,
step one, find a rock any rock for now, dissolve in hydrochloric acid 10% solution then add iron rod and face the leaning iron rod towards Magnetic North the seed of that rock forms on the end of the iron rod as a crystal due to the drawing in of the magnetic pull to the iron and it sucks the seed of that rock up onto the base of the rod. the container sits uninterrupted for 2 months or when the water as disappeared, crystal is then crushed into a powder, the powder is placed on oxygen free copper and fired in kiln, some rocks have produced gold, ruby, silver, and can be analyised and they came back positive. not theory but practical. two important people in my life have allowed me with this knowledge and i was hoping that we as a group could use it as well. and the help of walter russell's book.

god bless
Phillip reed
Back to top Go down
phillip_reed

phillip_reed

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 3:50 am

just adding clarity to above device, i found out the scalar wave device i was on about which i mentioned above in a little more detail and this is how to make it and it can be sold as a music cd clarity enhancer. the cd is placed on the top of the device and then listened to after a few minutes, it takes most of the white noice off the cd. two magnets are glued together and the two norths which don't want to be together are held together and glued once this is dry and the magnets aren't pulling themselves apart this is called a scalar north now and not a normal north on that magnet then you add wiring around the waist of the magnets at the middle which is where the bloch wall of the magnet is and add a noisey brush type dc motor and run the current thru the coil to the motor then back to the batt. this action of the noisey brushes causes voltage spikes in the coil and changes the bloch wall properties when the spikes hit and causes the magnet to produce scalar waves. this is a good way to transmit power but i'd need to make a receiver that can translate it back to transverse waves?

phillip
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 2:01 pm

I know exactly what device you are talking about Phil, and it's total nonsense. It was dreamed up years ago back on the ORMUSS forums and it does absolutely nothing to the CD. The guy who invented it is a little mentally unstable to say the least.

Magnets have ZERO effect on a CD because there is nothing magnetic in the CD. The guy who invented it just had a placebo effect happen to his delusional brain when listening the CD afterwards. You simply can't edit a CD using magnets; it's a totally ridiculously concept. Just as insane as thinking you could rewrite what's on the CD with magnets. I can't believe that nut job is even still out amongst the general public and not locked up in a looney bin yet.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random off-topic stuff   Random off-topic stuff Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random off-topic stuff
Page 1 of 1