The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

sea salt?info

Go down 
AuthorMessage

sea salt?info Empty
PostSubject: sea salt?info   sea salt?info Icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 6:29 pm

hi everybody,wich kind of sea salt you guys recommend?and where could i get some?thanks
Back to top Go down

sea salt?info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sea salt?info   sea salt?info Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 12:21 am

Photo shows recrystallizing recharging sea salt under strong sunlight from commercial sea salt sold as pure rock sea salt. Easy to do in summertime. Not so easy in winter.

sea salt?info Seasalt561tb7
Back to top Go down

sea salt?info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sea salt?info   sea salt?info Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:21 pm

bhur'noh wrote:
hi everybody,wich kind of sea salt you guys recommend?and where could i get some?thanks

Best source I've found is Saltworks. There on the internet. I use there Bokak brand. It has nothing added and nothing taken away. Works well.
Back to top Go down

sea salt?info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sea salt?info   sea salt?info Icon_minitimeMon Jan 26, 2009 8:35 pm

thanks ,,bro,,it will save me some time and headaches,i will go down this way ,thanks again for your time ,see ya
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sea salt?info Empty
PostSubject: Re: sea salt?info   sea salt?info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sea salt?info
Page 1 of 1