The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM Empty
PostSubject: TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM   TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 pm

Since it appears we've lost some people and we're gonna be loosing a lot more apparently since nobody is signing up for the recurring billing, I've decided to eliminate the requirement of passing the test to join the forum.

The test is too hard for most people, and this is supposed to be the Lost Academy where people come to learn alchemy. We need lots of members, and having people pay the $5 monthly fee is enough to keep out the riff-raff. Only the people who really appreciate this forum will pay $5 every month to remain members here.

We need lots of discussion going on and activity again, especially since this forum has all but completely died in the last couple months. I also have a wealth of knowledge inside me that I never realize is there until I help answer questions, and it's shame to let it all go to waste.

I know I haven't been participating in the forum much myself in the last couple months, but that's because I had a lot going on with the new book and the new elixir, and trying to go through 10,000 products and choose which ones to add to my store catalog, as well as paintings with alchemy codes in them. Then I had that nonsense to deal with about Paypal closing my account and turning my world upside down for a whole month.

Finally things are getting back on track now, and I just spent over 5 grand buying items from the 4 different wholesale companies I get my items from to stock up my store. Then of course I'm also dealing with taxes and it's a whole new world to me for trying to determine how much of the money I made last year was actually profit. Lord knows I wanna do my taxes right so I don't get audited by the IRS. Luckily I got a good tax guy that's making sure I understand everything about running a business and keeping the IRS off your back. My "Alchemia de Illumina" business is actually registered with the IRS wtih an EIN number, so they're well aware of every single dime I make since that number is what I used when I signed up for distribtors account with all these wholesale companies, and even my Google checkout account and my credit card merchant account. So litterally every single transaction made to me is connected to my business and to the IRS.

But luckily I get to write off a whole bunch of stuff, even the rent for my appartment since it's my place of business. And even my cell phone that's connected with the business (same number on the contact page of the Alchemical-Jewerly.com store) and internet costs, and the website costs themselves are also deductable. Even the all Adobe software I use is deductable (and that stuff is seriously expensive, like 6 grand for the entire Creative Suite 5). So I'm glad I had a tax guy to help clue me in on all the deductions I could write off to make paying taxes a lot less hard on the wallet.

So anyway, I think it's obvious by now that the purpose of me charging the $5 monthly fee has nothing to do with making money. I make plenty of money and I'll be making way more than I ever thought possible this year, buy providing products to people that have real value instead of just relying on internet money made from selling intangible goods that have no real value. I'm that lazy guy that makes all this money selling digital media and subscribtions to forums and other products that don't benefit the world in any way. But since I charge the $5 fee for membership in this forum, some people like to put me in that category, and that's not who I am. I work really hard for the money I make, but not as hard as the 9 to 5 jobs I used to have, so it's really nice.

Anyone's whos been paying any attention to everything I've been doing last year probably thinks I bought some kind of get rich quick selling stuff on eBay videos or something, but I just started selling items that I always wished somebody else was selling on eBay, and then it turned into a passion, which made me start a website store which grew and expanded rapidly and now I'm finally signed up with distribution accounts with several wholesale companies and I have over 10 thousand products I can add to my store. And it's all stuff I really like myself and I want others to also grow a fondness for.

Might seem silly, but I don't see the items I sell as junk like a lot of people probably do -- I see my entire store catalog of items as being a way to enchant peoples lives and open them up to a whole new world. My store is a place on the internet where a person can come wondering into and find my books about alchemy and the Elixir of Life, and then they can even buy elixirs from the store as well, and a whole host of "enchanted" spell items, from jewelry to ritual items and magical provisions for all sort of religions and spiritual practices. From this one store you can obain all the items you need to create a beautiful sacred space in your home, where you can go to relax and get away from the stresses of the world. That's also why I'll soon be selling various kits that come with all the magical tools and decorative items you'd need to create a calming and tranquil atmosphere for ritual spell work, or just meditation and other spiritual disciplines. And by including a powerful elixir in each kit, that really tops the cake and makes it possible for a person to get a "kick-start" into the magical unseen realms that are all around us. And the Procyon and Thoughtstream units I sell can make it possible for you to acheive profound states of altered consciousness without spending decades in Tibet or practicing some other difficult discipline to acheive 'enlightenment'. Truly the road to the great mysteries is not at all a hard one when you employ modern technology to control your brain and ability to relax, combined with the elixir of life and many spelled and enchanted items to get you on your way.

That's why I have such a passion for my little store and this new business I've created; it was never strictly about the money. My main focus was always just on helping to bring magic into peoples lives, which is why last year I didn't even make nearly as much money as I could have. But this year for the sake of moving on and 'upgrading' my life, I plan to make a great deal more money. Doing it by this honest and holestic approach to mind, body, and spirit makes the money feel well deserved and truly 'earned'. I always thought I just use the Philosopher's Stone to make money and live the easy life, but then I wouldn't be contributing anything to the world, and I would feel like I earned any of the money, and what lousy feeling that would be. Plus it's just a terrible tragedy to witness the elixir wasted on turning lead to gold, when thousands of lives could have been saved with that elixir. So much work put in to making the elixir, and it's such a Holy thing; using it on metals just seems like the most trite thing a person could do with it, almost blasphemous.

Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
SonofSol

SonofSol

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2008-12-27

PostSubject: Re: TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM   TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 1:49 pm

Nick bro you are so life affirming Smile
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM   TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:36 pm

god bless you, sonofsol, paying my fees for so long.......
and god bless you nick, you have exhibited a kind of patience most lack in this world, and have been more than generous in your allowing me to retain membership.
god bless every member of this forum!

i have no address currently, hoping to soon have silver enough to feed my family in need and myself, and pay my own membership fees. i know that you probably haven't even kept track of how much you've paid for me, sonofsol, thus far, but i want to be there for you in the same way. my email address is dirtyriverwater(at)gmail.com, if you ever need anything, please send me an email, and i will help you best as god allows me. i don't have the best luck in finances, but i have other materials i've accumulated over the years, and sometimes serendipity allows me to have exactly what someone else needs at just the right time. i am thankful to be alive, i will express my gratitude in every way i can.

i had a life-changing experience, i was recently robbed at gun-point. it's caused me to realize how much i've taken for granted, how (even if less than others) i've allowed myself to be overtaken by greed at times, and how i have had a genuine lack of gratitude for the simple fact that i am breathing and alive. i am so thankful to be here. if i can ever help anyone, any way, please email me, god bless us all and i pray for our collective health and awareness. thank you for being alive.

when i have silver enough to feed my belly and pay my membership fees, those are the first things i am doing. i will be performing my work this thursday into the weekend, i would ask that anyone here in the spirit please pray for me, i pray now for all of our guidance to walking in god's footsteps.

sonofsol, i am not aware in any way of your financial being, nor do i desire to be, but please tell me in truth if this has become or is a burden to you. i am praying this is the last month i ever have to rely on anyone but god for my benefit.

i would love to get to know some of the members here more personally, please email me. if i can help you, i would love to. i even have a cell phone now, i can reply in email with my cell phone number and we can talk voice to voice. brightest blessings to all of you, thank you again Nick, and god bless, namaste!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM   TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TEST NO LONGER REQUIRED TO JOIN FORUM
Page 1 of 1