The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Blood Test

Go down 
+3
NEPTUNE
solarseeker
AmonD
7 posters
AuthorMessage
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 12:03 pm

The Test of Blood
Jean Dubuis once said in a sidebar of his PONS lecture on the Flammel Path that if an alchemist was ever successful in making the red stone through practical lab alchemy practices that he would only ever need to make it once. He went on to speak of The Count of St. Germain of who it is said that he no longer practiced lab alchemy after he had succeeded in making the red stone externally once, instead every time he needed some of the red stone he simply pricked his finger and let a couple drops of his blood dry on a ceramic dish. Since the martian influences act as a magnet then the iron in the blood of the adept will manifest the stone from the aether on contact with the air. For those of you who like to internalize alchemy completly this method will be a test for you and even a periodic test that you can chart to follow your continual spiritual advancement, which really goes for all as well even those who practice actual lab alchemy.

Jean Dubuis gave this following test of blood method to his audience, and I give it here with a few modifications(my modifications are in bold). On a full moon night perferably in the spring and summer months and especially on the upcoming full moon night in June, you should have a couple of grams of clean distilled mercury/quicksilver in the bottom of a pyrex test tube. Also have handy some pure but organic unrefined/ unprocessed beeswax from a hive. Next take a clean unglazed clay ceramic plate and hold your hand quite some distance above the plate as to allow the blood to free fall through the air as far as possible before landing on the plate. Then let it dry in the full moon night air for a couple of hours at the low heat of one candle, but keep the bugs out of it. Next take some of that beeswax and put it in the freezer to chill it slightly or it will be very difficult to work with, take and make a ball out of the beeswax and scrape up and powder your dried blood that has dried on the plate and place it in the center of the beeswax ball and enclose it there within. Then take your test tube with your mercury in it and heat it till it begins to fume, I hope you remembered your metallic/mercury vapor mask. Next take a long but slender iron rod and stick the wax ball to the end of it and have it at hand and then when ready poke it down into the fumming mercury quickly and briskly but carefullly without spilling and hold it under for several moments and stir it with the same rod. Finally,continue heating at the same temperature until all the mercury has sublimed, in the bottom you should find a metallic substance, if it is pure gold... then congratulations, you are the red stone, as surely the microcosm of man is mirrored in the macrocosm of the universe through the mediation of the same primordial aether that generates metals within the bowels of the earth and the spirits that move upon the face of the cosmic waters and flows within the blood of man that is responsible for every subsequent breath he draws.

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1622-The-Test-of-Blood

Is anyone in position to carry out this experiment and let us know of the results? I have a strong belief that it is true since i have read(on a tract by Paracelsus) that the stone CAN be turned into blood,so blood could possibly be able to do the same job as the stone(in a manner).
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeSat May 04, 2013 7:04 pm

I think I understand how this works. I recall reading that blood distilled and cohobated five times in a balano mary bath can function as an alkahest which dissolves gold. I'm not on my computer ATM but the process is on my hard drive and I'll post it as soon as is practical. When Nick's main site was functioning he did say that the stone could be made from blood.

Alternatively if you've used the stone as the elixir of life then you probably have atoms of the stone itself in your blood stream and in your entire body. So those who bought Nick's elixir of life could probably preform this experiment successfully. Nicolas Flamel,and Xenon7 both have shown that even a few atoms of stone can be multiplied in quantity in the presence of mercury metal. In the Flamel path you obtain tiny amounts of red dust which is recombined with the mercury it was created in and the entirety of the mercury was converted into stone. In Xenon7's experiments the particle accelerator created only a few atoms of stone which transmuted the entire sample into more stone. After one multiplication in quantity xenon7 also transmuted several fluid ounces by volume of mercury into yet more stone. In all cases the mercury has to be heated in order to provide energy to initiate the transmutation. I would think that a BM bath should be sufficient temperature.

If this works and someone obtains the stone I think that since it can be multiplied for infinity then why not give a sample to everyone here? I have roughly a fluid ounce by volume of mercury and I would gladly donate at least part of it for the cause if we can find someone who actually tried the elixir made from stone.

Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:09 am

Oh by the way that text you posted is inaccurate in regards to how a transmutation works. The stone will always transmute the entire mass of metal if it has the potency to do so. Bees wax seems important for some reason. If you don't make your stone into powder of projection before projecting it upon mercury you should get more stone as a result. The bees wax might do something that results in gold instead of more stone.

Ok In "A Lexicon of Alchemy by Martin RULANDUS" there is a very brief passage regarding the use of blood for an alkahest.

"GOLD --- To Dissolve Gold. The Blood of a Stag is an excellent dissolvent of Gold. Take two pounds weight from the veins of a stag that has just been killed. Distil it five times in the Bath of Mary by means of Cohobation, always returning the product of each distillation to the sediment which remains in the alembic. After the fifth time, place it in a strong glass phial, and this quintessence is so good, and so simple a dissolvent of Gold that you can make the experiment upon the naked hand without fear of the consequences."

I expect that once it's saturated with gold then you harden it into a stone using the same BM bath. You might be able to distill off the liquid and dissolve more gold in it (worth a shot),or the liquid could be used to multiply it in quality. Blood is one of those things I don't mess with for moral reasons the Holy Bible states that a creature's life force is in their blood. Using blood for anything but it's intended purpose just seems wrong to me. At any rate I bet you could get fresh blood at any butcher shop. Or if you can stomach it you can actually buy human blood at any blood bank. The concept is that humans by virtue of having a soul have far superior blood for the healing of humans. Neutral

GOLD --- Another Dissolvent. Take two ounces of Saltpetre, half an ounce of very dry Saw-dust of Walnut-wood. Reduce the whole into an impalpable powder. Fill a large nut-shell as full as it will hold with this powder, and thereon [that is, upon the powder] place a small plate of fine Gold, so as to cover it completely. Cover the plate with another layer of powder about the thickness of a finger; and then you will see by experience that the plate will melt and go down to the bottom of the shell, without the shell being burnt. The same experiment may be made with other metals.

This other experiment is just below the previous one in the book. I've been wanting to try this just to see if it'll work and what the end result is.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 2:12 pm

This is a test that shows the degrre of the adepts ascent described in his video. Burning your blood with mercury will produce a color depending on your evolutionary stage...Only the masters produce pure gold.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:16 am

Unless the elixir of life or the energy of the stone itself fundamentally changes your body chemistry I doubt that you would get a substantially different result from an adept than you would get from anyone else.

Even still I've seen stranger things happen so I'd be willing to give it a try if I had a good method to distill mercury without harming myself. I have a few mercury switches already and I would gladly ship one or more to you provided small monetary considerations were accounted for. I figure $3-$5 a piece would more than cover the mercury and shipping costs.
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 12:34 pm

U can buy triply distilled mercury. Distillation is a sdfsdf 480 celsius bp. If u have a high vacuum pump it is easier. There are methods of great work tha invlove making the amalgam of Hg, Bi, Sb  and Hg Au and then distilling. It was an addendum to the book that Nick vehemently criticized. It is a bit murky though
Back to top Go down
Chyren

Chyren

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-01

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 11:55 am

This is the video where he speaks on this test. The information cited is not exactly accurate... and I belive its better to hear it from the horse's mouth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=vOUZFwk4ztc#t=3562s
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:49 am

Solar,that is very true about the beeswax.We know that the stone liquifies under heat(sunlight) so if we throw it do the mercury while under fire it will probably volatilize before coming in contact with it.I remember reading a script where a man was given a small piece of the stone by an unkown man to test it and he failed to transmute lead into gold the first time.When the man returned he was accused of deception and the man told him he has to cover the stone in beeswax before using it.So,indeed,it is really interesting
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:27 pm

I tried the test of blood once thus far and didn't get enough of a result to report on. The prime reason I haven't made multiple attempts thus far is that I don't believe in cutting myself intentionally. It turns out that it's rather difficult to wait for an unfortunate mishap and have something clean but sealable ready to catch the blood in and keep bugs out while it dries.

What I did find out is that the resulting material left behind is about half the size of the blood you started with, so in my case where I used a single drop of blood I got a yellowish ash almost too tiny to see,and far too tiny to test with nitric acid.

So for those who want to try this I suggest using a teaspoon of blood and no more than an equal portion by volume of mercury.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:29 am

Projection is one thing about the ph stone that's been confusing the heck out of me. It seems like there's lots of conflicting info.

Most do seem to agree that when you mix the stone and Au, you get a red powder which can only be used for making Au.

But projection powder seems to have various definitions... some seem to say projection powder is the aforementioned ferment. Other seems to say it's just crushed up stone...

Another is... when you project pure stone onto something... does it turn to more stone or more of the sunny ? It seems like it just makes more stone until it loses power, at which point it only turns more stuff into Au...

Not sure if the above interpretation is correct.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 12:47 am

cocojambo wrote:

Another is... when you project pure stone onto something... does it turn to more stone or more of the sunny ? It seems like it just makes more stone until it loses power, at which point it only turns more stuff into Au...

Not sure if the above interpretation is correct.
i actually wondered this myself before. what if you could only use it as a medicine or gold. like a choice based on either health and knowledge, or gold.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 11:44 am

The way I understand transmutation is that it doesn't happen at all until the stone is fermented with gold. After that the stone must be multiplied in quality once before a transmutation of noticable size can take place. The stone at this stage produces more stone when projected on metals or their salts. The fermented stone must then be projected upon gold to produce projection powder. One place said that the red stone can be projected on silver to make white projection powder. The projection powder projected on metals produces gold or silver but the projection powder projected on gold produces more projection powder.

I have the idea that multiplication might be caused by the stone projecting upon itself but I have no way to test this hypothesis.

At any rate until I get a completed stone to experiment with I can't say for sure weather projection works this way or even in which order it occours in.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeMon Feb 10, 2014 10:17 pm

Update: After fermenting the stone with silver,the stone will sublimate into a red powder. If you sublimate it before adding silver you obtain a white powder instead. It's this red powder of silver that can be made into projection powder of silver. A few authors have vaguely hinted at the concept that this red powder can also be fermented a second time with gold to produce the stone of gold.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:00 pm

Very cool solarseeker, nice work. Would be pretty cool if you could post a short exerpt of the books where you read that.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 11:38 pm

Absolutely !  Very Happy  It took me forever to figure out that the stone should be sublimated.

The Crowning of Nature (another GW path) It has pictures so you have to follow the link to see them.

http://www.rexresearch.com/crownatr/crownatr.htm

"Sublimation

Sublimation according to some is when that which is extracted into the sublime part of the vessel is stirred up and doth subsist there.

According to Geber, it is the elevation of a dry thing by the fire, with the adherency of its vessel.

Either definition is honest. We must know further, that the philosophers for four reasons made sublimation. First, that the body should be made a spirit of a subtle matter. Secondly, that the Mercury might incorporate itself with the body and become one with it. And thirdly, that the whole may become White, then Red and clean, and especially that the innate humidity of the Stone might be restored, which he had at the first lost in the bottom, and may be moved forwards and made fit for a sudden liquefaction, because the medicine ought to be a simple dust of a most subtle and pure substance, adhering out of its nature to the Argent vive or a most easy liquefaction, and hidden or secret subtilation of an easy ingression, after the manner of water, and fixed on the reluctancy of the fire, before the fIight of Mercury. "

Notice in the series of pictures that the stone is sublimated 3 different times. Once before fermentation,once after the first fermentation,and once after the second fermentation. And fermented twice once in the white and once in the red. The sign of the phoenix (or sun) rising is the sign for the  albino sublimating into cherry . There is no gold used to redden the stone in this step. The gold comes after imbibing the red powder with the red oil.

Caution: When you imbibe the stone with it's spirit then sublimate it you multiply the stone not 10X but 1000X. So 1 imbibation/ sublimation cycle multiplies the stone 2 orders of magnitude in 1 step.

The red powder may be multiplied with the white (yellow) spirit for the white stone or the red oil for the red one. At this point the red will disappear when it's dissolved in water and recrystallized,hence the term "false redness". That's where the red oil and gold come into play. Alternately the red powder multiplied with the white spirit may be made into the projection powder of silver. At least that's my best guess. I don't know if it'll actually work.

Here's the instructions I found for making the projection powder of silver:

"power to work many other marvels which we cannot here mention at length. If you wish to prepare the tincture for the Moon, take five half-ounces of the red tincture, and mix it well with five hundred half-ounces of the Moon, which have. been subjected to the action of fire, then melt it, and the whole will be changed into the Tincture and the Medicine. Of this take half an ounce, and inject it into five hundred half-ounces of Venus or any other metal, and it will be transmuted into pure silver. Of the red tincture, which you have diligently prepared, take one part to a thousand parts of gold, and the whole will be changed into the red tincture. Of this, again, you may take one part to a thousand parts of Venus, or any other metal, and it will be changed into pure gold. For this purpose you need not buy any gold or silver. The first injection you can make with about a drachm of both; and then you can transmute with the tincture more ands more."
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 8:05 pm

Update: I've found out that you can obtain mercury for $10 a pound if you buy it in large quantities (more than 20 lbs) as impure scrap. By distilling it 3 times you can increase the purity to +99.99% which is $80-$120 per pound.  cyclops 

So I'm trying to find out what's involved in buying and selling mercury. If I can find a/several good consistent buyer/s then it could be very easy to turn a relatively small amount of money into a very comfortable living and practically limitless funding for alchemy research.

If anyone has any ideas or wants to help then I'm open for suggestions.

Alternately if anyone wants to buy the small amount that I have on hand, that would be a major help.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Something just occurred to me.  Shocked  The combination between Nick's second edition book  study , and the test of blood shows one thing. Blood already has the power of transmutation as is, no fermentation,and no multiplication needed. Just mercury metal,blood,and bees wax to make gold.  cyclops 

I'll have to test this to make sure,but I think it's a very real possibility that we had the stone all along and just didn't know it.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Update: That was interesting but not what I had hoped for. Blood meal dissolves in bees wax (odd). No transmutation, just a smell vaguely resembling scorched hamburgers and honey.

Maybe human blood is different than animal blood,or maybe it doesn't work with lead. I'm going to just assume it probably doesn't work at all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Blood Test Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Blood Test   The Blood Test Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blood Test
Page 1 of 1