The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hope for the Forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 4:27 pm

Has been pretty dead around here. The economy is my main problem, I need to make more money to be able to afford a place to work. But with the sun coming out I am sure things will get better. I am going to switch to the Volpierre process when I do get back to it. It sounds like a very cool process and it will be super nice to get away from the GW. Just waiting on my book like probably most of you who check in here are also. Anyway God bless you guys and good 'luck' to our lives to getting us closer to having what we come here for.

Even if we do not have a lot of members I know that if just the ones that are here have success we will be very happy and can move on from there.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 10:52 am

Hey Bluefloor,

Good to hear positive words of encouragement!! Our Forum has definetly gone through changes and has a profound silence but those of us who remain stand strong with conviction in order to carry on
our Great Work.

I agree with your sentiment regarding the GW, it's matrix has taught myself much in practice and theory but I too am looking forward to a change and once this cold winters' end has arrived, new work shall begin.

To the members who still read, come forth and share, even if you have been inactive. In my personal beginning, one of the first tenets I read, was that our Art, is something to be visited with time for rest. The mind needs time to reflect, think and ponder results, actions and intuition.

Come back and revisit what you are part of, as no other site offers what community exists here.

Blessed are those who help themselves

Arrow
Back to top Go down
Felix_Madhouse

Felix_Madhouse

Male
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:57 am

Amen! May the sunshine and warmth bring forth beautiful new manifestations of the heart and spirit!

I will have an apartment soon! Finally a comrade of mine is moving to where I am (and I am now in Colorado), cash in hand for apartment, and is offering me a place for my Work! I have just acquired a perfect wine bottle for the actum leyden process, and within a month i should have it begun! I'll be using my dew collected during the full moon in may 3 years ago. one of the mason jars i have still never been able to open, it's maintained a seal for years now, and has turned a rosey sort of red color after fermentation. i collected it with a bandana, all spread out, pulled lightly across the tips of the grass in the middle of a rose garden. not 100% it will work out, as the dew wasn't collected from the air, but from what i've tasted of the other jars, it's beautiful color, just the feel of it.....i have a great feeling about it. i'll find out.

i have also acquired a small vial of 24K gold leaf! i also have a large bottle of silver nitrate solution, if anyone could point me in the right direction with that it would be greatly appreciated. oh, and for the AL process, i'll be using celtic Fleur de sol, that i bought a couple years ago. the salt hasn't maintained the best seal, however, and did absorb a bit of moisture. am i best off to dissolve in distilled water first and re-crystallize in the sunlight? i'm at a high elevation, and the sun is very strong here, so i'm thinking it's a good idea.

i want to post pictures, but every cell phone i get has been breaking shortly after, recently, and my current replacement phone doesn't transfer pictures to computer (very old model). i'll use my little sister's phone today and see what i can do, but i have never uploaded pics onto a forum before, and i don't know the quality pictures her phone takes, so no guarantees on them being HD.

i'm making a post in the health section today, concerning a fairly serious condition i've developed semi-recently that doesn't have a known cure that has seriously been affecting my every day life, if anyone would care to look i would be infinitely grateful.

I do pray this forum gains more attention in upcoming days, things have been very slow for some time. maybe it means everyone's too busy to post! lol it would be good to hear of some more success......god's will be done. may god bless you
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 8:15 am

Bluefloor,

Did you get your book yet?... I ordered mine in February. I've ordered other items from Nick and it's never taken this long before... Be very careful when you do the Volpierre method. I wonder if Nick is ok. The last communication I had with him he did say he was having some personal issues ( Family, logistics ). I tried to access his Jewelry site a few days ago and it says that the domain has expired.

Kirk, bluefloor

Did you guys collect any morning dew this year? How much have you collected so far? I'm still refining the GW. I agree. The GW method is quite a challenge to work with. I told my wife that there is light at the end of the tunnel. I wont work with GW again after I finish with what I've already got in the pipeline. With what I've learned it wont take nearly as long to complete.

Felix_Madhouse,

That's great that you will have a place to do your work! I know you have been struggling. I don't think you need to add any salt to your Rose morning dew. Just discard the 1st 1/4 that distills over and save the remaining dew distillate. Dry the salts that remain. Then just continue to follow the process order.
Hope you succeed!

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:51 am

No I still haven't got my book yet. I ordered in march. I have been checking in to the jewelry website too. Not too many days ago Nick was complaining that some british females complained about how long their order was taking and that got Nick's google checkout canceled. Not long after that the website went down saying that the domain had expired. That little bit that he added to his website was the only activity I have heard from him in months. It was at least confirmation that he was around and doing something. I don't know what is taking so long with the book but I do wish he would check in with us.

Good luck with your dew Kevin. I have not collected any, just been getting back on my feet at waiting for my book to learn more about what this Volpierre process is. I would definately like to hear from Nick though and what is going on with him.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:06 pm

Hey all,

Well I don't recall if I posted about another project I am working on currently. About 1 1/2 yrs ago I melted and reduced approximately 18 gallons of melted snow to about 1 3/4 gallons. just for kicks I wanted to find out if we can produce our solvent through this process. At first it looked like pure clean water. I've been using the same procedure as the dew. One exception is I let it putrefy for the year and a half. I was surprised that this too turns dark brown and forms fuzzies as well although it looks and smells a bit different. It may be a big waste of time but only time will tell. Currently on it's 2nd distillation and drying of possible salts.
I haven't taken any pics of this project. As for the dew I am working on right now I plan on just drinking a few drops daily after it's done. I will deal with the red and white stone later, as I have plenty to work with. I hope the dew is able to help strengthen my mind and cleanse my eyes. I look forward to seeing the Elementals!
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi Kevin,

Luckily for the forum, you've remained active and it is inspiring!
I admit my enthusiasm has waned, mostly due to work and going
abit in circles with the GW - also much protest within home - you
seem to have a good outside setup going Smile

I still have no furnace or a place to operate one, have been considering
a small desktop melting kiln, in order to test my Salts. This past year
for myself has mostly been about methods and sample collection.

I was hoping to collect atmospheric Dew but we had so much rain
around the full moons which have passed. I am inclined to attempt
taking it from the grass, as one really needs to organized.

Getting back to basics, am presently growing Melissa, in the garden
and hope to create a stone or drink from it and gather more knowledge.
Time, time, time. So much to learn!

I try not to become indifferent and stay on course. It is too bad all
those involved before have dropped out. It really felt like minded b4.

I too wonder about Nick and hope him the best.

Good luck Kevin, keep us posted and Bluefloor, hang in there.
Felix recharge us with fresh discovery!!

Bless those who are us.

scratch
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 1:09 pm

Kirk,

By all means stop waning...Pour some major wax on that ENTHUSIASM!!!
go go go hoo yea!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 7:40 pm

If you go to the table of contents page and go to the books page, Nick has posted that the Ascension book should be ready next (this?) month.
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:04 pm

Re melted snow:

It was a dud project. The outcome was something that tasted a lot like swamp tea. That's not necessarily a bad thing...Just not what I intended to make. In the end I did try some. It made me feel thirsty and my throat a bit dry. No other effects noticed.

Depending on the weather, I plan on collecting Morning Dew Tuesday the 12th through Monday the 18th and hope to collect between 8000ml and 12000ml. I will focus more on collecting the Dew from pine trees. This time I will keep the two in separate containers. I hope my little refrigerator can hold all of it. I already have about 2000ml of Morning Dew and 2500ml of GW spirit chillin out in there.

I will have enough to keep me busy for awhile. That 150ml of dew that is fermenting will be ready to work with in about a week... Shortly after collecting morning dew from this month.

The second batch of GW has been digested, filtered, distilled and the precipitate is currently being dried.

Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hope for the Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hope for the Forum   Hope for the Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hope for the Forum
Page 1 of 1