The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thanatos

Thanatos

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2010-08-09

Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Empty
PostSubject: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 4:45 am

Truth Shall Prevail!

Look here

The Book of Aquarius

I tell you brothers, do not covet this information. Share it Freely, Willingly, Openly, and Passionately to all who have the ears to hear! We sit at the gates of a new time. We will be the catalysts to a new humanity. Should we be successful to complete the stone, we walk as fore runners to a complete Being, beacons of Light, heralding the higher frequencies. Light bearers of a resonance that is seeking roots in this dominion, on this Eden. Verily I say to you the more of us who complete the stone the greater the Light will shine upon this Earth. Each time one of us succeeds, we magnify the ratio, until we reach critical mass. The point of no return, when what has been seeded by the minds of a few becomes the genetic evolution of the species.

..Yet let us not forget that light casts a shadow, but fear not, in clear understanding does the light shine true to cast out all doubt... Persevere!

Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Ouroboros2
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2011 7:15 pm

Here is an alternative method:

God's Recipe for the Elixir of Life:
by Joshua Gulick
March 30, 2001

From what I understand, alchemy is a science that is mainly concerned with process of making the 'Elixir of Life' or the 'Philosopher's Stone' -- both refer to the same substance (a purified form of gold) that is said to be able to heal most any disease, reduce the pain of injuries, extend life considerably, and turn other metals like mercury or lead into gold. [Although it is reportedly possible to make other metals and gemstones using similar processes, I will not address these possibilities in this paper.]

The big secret of alchemy is what's known as the 'secret fire,' something that can, over time, dissolve gold into a white powder. It is said that the whole process is completed by this 'fire' without human interaction. It is also said that the process is 'child's play,' and it is. The secret fire which dissolves gold is an energy emitted by a pyramid shape. Not very surprisingly, the word 'pyramid' is translated as 'fire in the middle.' As I am writing this, I have a one ounce Canadian Maple Leaf gold coin hanging in the middle of a pyramid that I made from eight five-foot sections of copper pipe which form a pyramidal frame. The coin is exuding a liquid which dries into a white powder. It is not condensation as the coin is at air temperature, and the humidity is low. I have cleaned the coin, and the liquid/powder reappears. This is not a normally reported property of gold, but it is quite consistent with the first step of the alchemical process, obscurely related in the texts I have studied. [Note that I did skip the black stage which is described in some texts. I think this is probably due to the 99.99% purity of the gold I am using. See the links at the end for more info on this issue.] Oh, by the way, the pyramid should be aligned with one face facing north and the gold should not be exposed to light.

Ideally, I should have ground up the gold first or used gold leaf. Also, it might be nice to seal the gold in a 'Philosopher's Egg' (an egg-shaped glass (don't use plastic) sealed by pinching the molten glass together - this contains the reaction and helps you keep from fiddling with it). Also, it might be extremely useful to make my next pyramid from iron as it's fiery nature is well noted in the literature. The reason that my first test was in a copper pyramid is because I had one already made and sitting in my yard. Also, I have a sense that my gold is hanging a bit high for the maximum dissolving rate in my pyramid (it's hanging just a little below half the height), but I think the powder which is evolved is a bit more energetic. I think that increasing the height of the gold in the pyramid may increase the subtlety of the fire.

Now the white powder is just the first step. It's said to be a good medicine, and to be able to transform base metals into silver (I don't know about this, but if liquid and powder can ooze from gold because of a pyramid, who really knows?) But if the powder is left in the pyramid for a longer period, it eventually turns blood red in color. It is then said to be a better medicine and then capable of turning base metals into gold. But before one can turn metals into gold, one must add some metallic gold (in powder form, probably) to the red powder and let it sit in the pyramid a bit more, eventually forming a red waxy sort of substance. This metallic gold is added to allow the Elixir to amalgamate (is that the right word?) with the molten metal that is to be transmuted. I'm not sure, but if one is not transmuting a molten metal, this step might possibly be dropped.

I believe the reason a pyramid can dissolve gold is probably related to the fact that God made gold atoms to arrange themselves in a pyramidal form when they are in a metallic state. Other geometries probably effect their corresponding crystalline structures similarly. I have some theories about this and how these sorts of transmutations are possible, but that will have to wait until my next paper. Also, it might be that cone shapes work as well or better than pyramid shapes. It is also possible (if not likely) that the 45 degree side angle is not the optimal. Experiments need to be done to determine the most efficient shape.

Oh, by the way, the white and red powders are both supposed to be superconductors at room temperature, though I don't have a large enough sample yet to test. They are also supposed to exhibit temperature dependent mass changes, and also form a clear glass when heated in some manner. The powders are supposed to exhibit macroscopic quantum effects.

Oh, by the way, I think this clarifies the "Mystery of the Pyramids" and probably provides a great deal of insight into the other pyramid building civilizations throughout history. Also, you might want to consider the implications that this is a natural occurrence, one which happens everyday within the earth and perhaps more efficiently in mountains. The alchemists say that they can do in 1 year what it takes nature 1000 years to do. It is amazing how God sets opportunities up for us that amaze us, isn't it? I would suggest that a prayer to thank God for the wonder of His creation would be in order. He really does love us and He wants what's best for us. Are you on God's path? If not, I can tell you how to find joy, and love, and peace through Christ if you want to e-mail me at joshua.gulick@cheerful.com. Please remember that immortality is God's decision, and that the elixir of life can't bring you more of the true-and-lasting love, true-and-lasting joy, and true-and-lasting peace, than any other material thing ever did.

Also, now that you know the secret, if you want some really good information about alchemy and the above process, I heartily recommend the book, "In Pursuit of Gold - Alchemy in Theory and Practice" by Lapidus or Stephen Skinner. It is excellent and it explains most everything and will fill in most of the blanks that you might have. You can find a complete copy of the book HERE"
Back to top Go down
ramen

ramen

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 3:28 am

Thanatos wrote:
Here is an alternative method:

God's Recipe for the Elixir of Life:
by Joshua Gulick
March 30, 2001
I discovered the Gulick paper 7-8 years ago and followed the "copper pipe pyramid" description as carefully as I could, hanging a 1/2 ounce piece of pure gold in the pyramid for over a year. Nothing happened - no liquid, no moisture, etc.

Joshua Gulick's process might work for some, but it did not work for me.

- ramen
Back to top Go down
Thanatos

Thanatos

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 4:23 pm

Hello Ramen,

I'm curious, did you happen to line up the pyramid with magnetic north? Otherwise its like you never turned the 'on' switch.

There's a lot of research out there to corroborate this data. Do research on Les Brown, Dan A Davidson, Patrick Flanagan, etc.

Or watch a video on youtube called the physics of crystals; a different rendition of the pyramid (actually a tetrahedron) experiment is utilized and it tells of how a block of pure zinc was transmuted into calcium dust.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 11:15 pm

I also think any work with pyramids would be much more powerful the closer you are to the lines of the "Becker Hagens grid" or the updated version, the "UVG 120". I also hear that there is a pulse in the earth related to this that is an indication of when this inflowing energy will be stronger so you can catch it at high tide so to speak. These two things would be another kind of on/off switch which might be why some people have luck and others not.
Back to top Go down
DreamWeaver

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: possible caveats to homemade pyramid construction   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 1:04 am

Hi all; I am also undertaking the Gulick pyramid experiment; according to some channeled info that I received recently, it is important (if using copper tubing for the construction) to have all joints completely open inside so that "energy" flow can reach all places in the pyramid and not be "blocked" by a solid joint. Herein lies the catch: it's been really difficult for me to find a really talented coppersmith who can adjust standard copper piping joints needed to make an exact replica of the Great Pyramid proportions, namely having 4 right angle joints with a 52 degree elevated arm coming upwards off the center at a 45 degree angle between the 2 original arms, and also for the apex, "bending" four copper cross joint arms downward at a 38 degree angle each. I think that lining the pyramid up to true north is good, as some say that magnetic north is slowly changing. If you examine the actual layout of the Great Pyramid, you find that the location of the King's Chamber sarcofagus is situated not plum with the apex, but about 4 degrees to the south of plum but still inside the Chamber. Also, some say that placing a spiraling copper coil inside the pyramid that coils up from the base just inside the 4 walls of the pyramid somehow magnifies and evens out the energies directed to the King's Chamber area.

I am building my pyramid to be about 5 feet long on each side and about 3 feet tall at the apex (not exact measurements), and elevating some natural gold flakes inside a small rose granite plate that sits about 11 inches off the base at the site of the King's Chamber. I am also covering the entire pyramid with a thick black canvas tent to keep out all ambient light and I will just leave it that way for 2 months to "cook." Some also say to place gemstones at the four corners and apex to amplify power, but I really don't have any more info on that. Any suggestions and/or comments on this process would be welcome!
Back to top Go down
ramen

ramen

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2010-05-17

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 am

Thanatos wrote:
Hello Ramen,

I'm curious, did you happen to line up the pyramid with magnetic north? Otherwise its like you never turned the 'on' switch.

There's a lot of research out there to corroborate this data. Do research on Les Brown, Dan A Davidson, Patrick Flanagan, etc.

Or watch a video on youtube called the physics of crystals; a different rendition of the pyramid (actually a tetrahedron) experiment is utilized and it tells of how a block of pure zinc was transmuted into calcium dust.

I read all the Les Brown info I could find before building the pyramid. The pyramid was carefully leveled, and precisely lined up with magnetic north, using a compass.

I used trigonometry to calculate the lengths of the copper pipe I would need, assuming the outside surfaces of the pipes were what mattered as far as dimensions and angles are concerned. I did not use the standard "sweat solder" copper fittings to join the pipes. Instead, I sculpted the ends of the pipes with an angle grinder and some elbow grease, so they would kind over overlay / interleave with each other at the correct angles. Then I added a little solder to "glue" everything in place. The joints between the pipe were not completely closed, but they were not wide open on the insides, either. Let's call them "half open".

I tried the zinc experiment as well, using the big copper pipe pyramid described and a smaller (2-3 foot) pyramid I welded out of steel rod.

I performed dozens of carefully controlled experiments with various pyramids over the course of several years, repeating many of the experiments that I found in pyramid literature, and did not find a single instance where the object inside the pyramid differed from the "control" object that was outside the pyramid.

So, I dismantled the pyramids and sold the metal to a scrap yard.

- ramen
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 10:38 pm

Well, nice try ramen. There are alot of great stories about pyramids. The russians did alot with them them and supposedly in one of their big pyramids (about 130 ft. high, their biggest) made out of PVC, it will change the color of certain rocks. If you scatter rocks on the floor at the base it will leave a large ring where the color of the rocks has changed (haven't see pics yet.) They also claim that water will not freeze until a much lower temp. but that is not the pyramids it is called supercooling and can be done in your refrigerater (you tube, pretty cool.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone   Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Deception no more, this is how you make the Stone
Page 1 of 1