The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Empty
PostSubject: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 11:21 pm

Blue Floor gets first dibs on this but here is the deal

I want a very large supply of arsenic (1 lb or more)

it can be in the form of

realgar,

orpiment,

Arsenic metal

Arsenic trisulfide or pentasulfide

Now To be completely honest I can go get this myself in large quantities as soon as I get the money however who knows what resources you all have on here

Here is what you get in return, The salt of nature and how to prepare it, knowing its preparation will make you know how cheap it is and what have you but at the same time I will give you the scientific ingredients on how to make the elixir of life and how to prepare that as well

and for those of you who are smart I will be upfront here... arsenic is one of the ingredients however to explain how that is scientifically possible and how it will work, its preparation and how to do the dosage is knowledge I possess. And if you don't believe that for one bit.... keep in mind that a lot of preparations in alchemy was made with red wine and if you do your research red wines and grapes (especially in france) were known to have a high amount of arsenic

if your preparations are wrong or out of balance the elixir will in fact kill you in the way they said it does that it burns the fire of the body... to be more direct, arsenic burns up your body and burns up its resorces and therefore you die instantly thats why the doses have killed people... and if you do more research they say "a few grains of elixir can kill a man" but also a few grains of prepared arsenic can definitely kill a man

This deal is not exclusively to blue floor its just I will Take his offer first and foremost above all

but what im revealing to you all for free is an ingredient to the elixir of life however it is fairly obvious because being that stibium was used and anybody who has taken time to study the chemical composition of mineral ores or especially stibium... it has a high amount of arsenic impurity, however antimony plays its role as well and even bismuth for that matter

the salt of nature is the secret to keep you from dying and/or preventing death and this is why Im willing to make this exchange

if you are willing to make this exchange with me I am willing to speak on the phone, and even meet in person for this explanation because seeing as life is at risk and i truly dont want anyone to die at all persuing this art, If im going to teach you these things I will take full responsibility

A supply of arsenic is my price right now but keep in mind I already have plenty for my own personal use and immediate family, But I need a large supply for a myriad of ideas and experiments that I need to perform

I also keep a supply of antidotes on me while I perform these experiments

The reason why im not so easy to give the salt of nature away is not because of the alchemist, Ive literally bled over this alchemy, Ive been poisoned several times and ive even smelled gases that made me pass out

Giving away the hard work ive done is just not within my best interest but since i do have an interest in the forum and I dont want to see any more death in this forum or have anyone go through the same things Ive personally gone through and lived

Im extending this opportunity to all of you for this reason so that you are not aimlessly pondering over alchemy and you may go on with all of your lives

no more wasting your time here debating over nonsense I have proof alchemy is an absolute science... whether you feel its magical or not is just your own personal opinion and how I personally feel about it is my opinion and no opinion can dispute that fact that chemicals are involved.... its just science doesn't seem to know nor recognize all of the properties that these chemicals have

Im not claiming knowledge over all but I am definitely implying I know what elements are involved and the preparation is the key to getting the results you want as far as the elixir of life goes, the elixir of life is a scientific fact to me however at the same time it is magical non the less

however the transmutation of any metal into pure gold is still under investigation at the moment and I refuse to speak on non conclusive research

so anyways you can reply here, email me at Sunwukong.wo_gmail.com or send me a private message I dont care

So yeah let me know king

Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 1:35 pm

see: http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t422-arsenic-elixir-of-long-life-philosopher-stone
ARSENIC : ELIXIR OF LONG LIFE, PHILOSOPHER STONE
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 05, 2013 2:26 pm

First you claim that you won't openly share your method because it's such a great secret, but you will in exchange for 1lb of arsenic? I'm sure the old alchemists would be flattered to know that their secret is worth a mere 1lb of arsenic hahaha. Do you understand why I think you are just looking for attention?
clown

Also your email doesn't even work. I tried it back before you became an unrelenting attention seeker.
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:43 am

WOW!! ROFL!!

THIS GUY IS TOTALLY FULL OF HORSE S_H_I_T!!!

He does NOT know how to make the stone, that is ONE thing to be sure of. I do not think I have EVER heard such horse s_h_i_t before!

Have you guys read this clown's offer to trade the "secret" for arsenic???? ROFL!!! What a JOKE!!!

Why do you guys even acknowledge this FOOL??

NOBODY that knew the secret of the stone would behave this way and act like such a JACK-A_S_S!!

They also would not want to trade it for ARSENIC??? SERIOUSLY??

I have seen some serious scams before (Nick for starters), and he is not the first to pretend they know some secret......but WOW!! I do not think anyone has ever been so "IGNORANT" for lack of a better term.

I cant WAIT to share this idiot's post with my friends for laughs......this is gonna be GREAT! So thank you for that sunwokung or whatever the name is.......TOO FUNNY!!
Back to top Go down
Aboveasbelow

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-01-18

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 6:57 am

WOW! Your post STINK bad WonFool as they are so full of crap!!

I mean seriously, this fool says that the "secret" is ALL around you EVERYWHERE!! You look at it EVERY day!! Think about that.....

Then in the VERY same BREATH this FOOL says can anyone send me some arsenic??? ROFL!!!

WHO OR WHY would someone ask or do that ya think??

This idiot does not even know what arsenic is or where to get it or I assure you he would NOT be asking someone to send him some....ROFL!!

I mean I have seen some SERIOUS scams in the past but I have NEVER seen anyone so ignorant as this fool as to actually ask someone to send them arsenic in trade for something......UNREAL!!
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 08, 2013 10:59 pm

oh i completely missed this guy cheers

this is quite hilarious because i never claimed to make the stone 1

arsenic... is in the nitrogen group and has a historical reputation for murders last but not least its a common element in mineral ores and its present in small amounts in soil, water and your food

I already have a small amount of realgar and orpiment here

so your arguement is invalid

on the note of the salt of nature, Trust and believe you sir are the a_ss_h_ole_ for not even knowing what it is, for common men know it not yet they walk over it everyday, look man of little faith i dont expect you to believe in me, but those who have believed me and emailed me were grateful as youth can be scientifically restored and it has already been proven by science

so for you to claim its unreal when you know it not is real ignorant on your own behalf, it would be different if you were smarter and scammed me into telling you what the informtion im offering is and then laugh at my face, but instead you didnt even test me

and now since this post is FAR past old now... people have given me their word to ship me a few things and i told them ALL the information about the salt of nature IN ADVANCE

MEANING THEY GOT THE INFO FIRST BEFORE I RECEIVED ANYTHING AND IVE YET TO RECEIVE ANYTHING IN THE MAIL

so believe it or not im having more faith in those who contacted me than they had in me and right now they have the power to scam me out of my information... and to be honest i can rack up the $150 for a pound of arsenic sulfide and order it myself http://www.ebay.com/itm/1-pound-Arsenic-sulfide-red-powder-99-9-Realgar-Ruby-Red-Pigment-/170957174352?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item27cdd77650

I could have ordered it yesterday but i sent $150 to a new friend of mines to start her jewelry business (she does it by hand and shes so cute)

SO dfsgfdgdf

thanks to you ALL DEALS ARE OFF

so if you didnt hit me up before its too damn late thanks to this assbitchole of a person

so if you all believe mr.aboveasbelow right here, let him help you direct you into a waste of time albino

Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 12:25 pm

Abovebelow and everyone, remember to keep it civil, no matter what. Why the personal attacks? why the attitude? seriously man, you can disagree as civilized people and continue to respect each other. We should not speak unfavorably of Nick we are using his website, even if you dont like Nick at least show some respect, appreciation and be humble, and at the least show some respect because you are here here on his website.

Treat others the way you want to be treated. Speak your mind but in a calm manner, and let's not call people names or write in CAPS (scream), these things only attract more of the same and soon you end up with a waste of words,computer electrons and more tragically time. Bluefloor would have no choice but to ban those people who act disrespectfully or insult others to start useless fights, there are other forums for people like this.

Nothing good comes out of being disrespectful and negative so one must assume that disrespectful people who use harsh words here are in fact doing so with the intention of causing fights here.

Let us be peace makers, even with our so called enemies. You can do it. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)   Im willing to make a deal (sal natura) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Im willing to make a deal (sal natura)
Page 1 of 1