The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lost questions

Go down 
+4
rubellus
cocojambo
Edgarl
E-thor
8 posters
AuthorMessage
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:17 pm

Thanks Merc_ i always enjoy reading your posts--thanks for taking the time to type them up. Suppose you have the red oil of gold, aurum potable! What then? My impression is that this is the stone of the first order. Do you dry that oil to a powder for a stone of the first order? How do you multiply it in quality? Add more gold and put back into a fire? How do yo u multiply it in quantity? These are questions I'm still wrangling with. I have my theories but thought I would see what you said.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 4:27 am

Anyone else have an answer? feel free to chime in!
Back to top Go down
Edgarl

Male
Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2012-09-21

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: According to Fulcanelli   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 10:57 pm

Hi E-thor,

Fulcanelli in his Dwellings treatise mentions the following points ;

"... Obtained in a saline form, whether multiplied or not, it can only be used for the healing of human illnesses, preservation of health, and growth of plants. Soluble in any alcoholic liquid, its solution takes the name of Aurum Potabile (7) Although it does not even contain the least atom of gold because it assumes a magnificent yellow color." - Dwellings

Furthermore he continues with the following ;

"However, if the maximum number of its multiplications is exceeded, it changes form and instead of resuming its solid crystalline state when cooling down, it remains fluid like quicksilver and definitely non-coagulable. It then shines in darkness, with a soft, red, phosphorescent light, of a weaker brightness than that of a common nightlight. The universal Medicine has become the Inextinguishable Light; the light-giving product of those perpetual lamps, which certain authors have mentioned as having been found in some ancient sepulchers. Finally, if we ferment the solid, universal Medicine with very pure gold or silver, through direct fusion, we obtain the Powder of Projection, third form of the Stone. It is a translucent mass, red or white according to the chosen metal, pulverizable, and appropriate only to metallic transmutation."

To acquire the radiant matter you have to solve and coagulate the universal medicine in its saline form (first state of the stone) to the mercurial water, which is the matrix of the stone up to seven times.
To acquire the Powder of Projection you have to melt the universal medicine in its saline state with a small quantity of pure gold or silver. So if you believe that you have really acquired the aurum potabile of Fulcanelli you shall try these experiments. If you succeed, that means that you have acquired the stone, which is mentioned by Fulcanelli, if not you should have acquired another substance.
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 4:25 am

thanks for your response--anyone else?--have Dwellings--have spent a long time in past contemplating what he says
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:47 pm

You can also distill with some regulus of antimony.
Back to top Go down
rubellus

rubellus

Male
Number of posts : 7

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am

The aurum potable it is a medicine and the stone it is other thing. Before the stone is ready for transmutation it is red crystalline and it is melted with gold or silver and so now it is ready for transmutation.
It is what Fulacalli referred in his book The Dwellings.
Byway if anybody wish this book I have in my PC the whole text with images and I can send to him..
I work many years on alchemy on several alchemy paths but unfortunately I don't create yet the stone but made several things as the First ENS with the salt volatilization that is the key of Spagyrics.
For me the alchemy key it is the Alkahest also known as Spirit Philosophic of Wine. I search it in the several old alchemy texts as Paracelsus and others but until now I don't find the modus operandi.
Anybody here know or made it?
Best regards
r.petrinus@netcabo.pt
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 5:17 pm

Nick's book outlines a few ways to make the alkahest.
Back to top Go down
rubellus

rubellus

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 8:07 am

Hi,
Byway maybe yours don't known me. As I wrote in the last post I work many years on alchemy and have the best alchemy website in Net in six idioms where described many works in alchemy and spagyrics.with images.

I published a book about alchemy "The Great Alchemy Work" that was translated in five idioms as yours can see in my site.

So I suggest you and other people from this forum visit it.

Also I'm the owner the best alchemy forum in Yahoo that is "the-alchemist"
Rubellus Petrinus
http://www.tpissarro.com/alquimia/
http://pissarro.home.sapo.pt/
Back to top Go down
rubellus

rubellus

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:43 pm

Nick don't made the true Alkahest but several tinctures of metals and it was dangerous for him.

Therefore he don't create the stone.

The true Alkahest it is the alchemy key like the Spirit Philosophic of Wine.

So I ask you please if possible send me the text where Nick describe his Alkahest for I see.

Thank you very much.
r.petrinus@netcabo.pt
Rubellus Petrinus
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:58 pm

No, I'm pretty sure Nick has the stone. I personally spoke with someone who got his GW1 method working. Get his book and read it. It's in PDF online free to download. "Covenant of Silence"
Back to top Go down
rubellus

rubellus

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 1:10 pm

Excuse me but I search in the Net and I'm no found a link for the book in PDF free.
Can you please send me it.
I'm very interesting to reed it because I'm sure that Nick don create the TRUE stone but metallic tinctures, take it and unfortunately gone.
Thank you.
Rubellus Petrinus
Back to top Go down
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 2:13 pm

Here you go:

http://www.2shared.com/document/03jlQYyQ/Nicholas_Collette_-_Covenant_o.html
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male
Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2009-02-10

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 9:12 pm

I have removed Rebellus from the forum for now. He and Nick have had some very nasty exchanges in the past. The reason I am romoving his is pretty simple he has a deep mistrust of Nick's work, and this forum us just not a constructive place for that. It interferes with our work.

This website is mostly going to be focused on one thing; Nick's work and understanding the alchemy behind why these processes and maybe some other work. And of course working these methods and producing the stone. We just do not have time or space to argue a ton of different methods and ways of thinking or theories.

Most people on this forum believe that Nick's methods do produce the stone and that he was a master alchemist. And what he did was came to understand, through much study, that many of the old path that were written by the sages worked, if you knew how to recognise which ones were speaking truth, which I think he did.

I respect Rebellus' much study and work in alchemy and have told him that I am open to continue talking with him. But this forum is not the place for arguing Nick's methods.

It is very simple. We have methods. We just need to get to work on them.
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:39 am

Hi Bluefloor,

I totally support your action. Though Rubellus seemed to have entertaining notions, his postings definetly seemed more Rebellus than anything, and often more interested in promoting his own Website!

Too bad...
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 10:09 pm

E-thor—

Certainly aurum potable is not the stone as it has no power to transmute. It must be married to luna, putrefy and have a new birth. Also true aurum potable is not the same as colloidal gold. Colloidal gold was first used by alchemists and colloidal chemistry along with a Nobel that was awarded which launched in the 40s as a valid science. True aurum potable is not metallic colloidal gold and cannot be reduced to metal. Many practicing alchemists made colloidal gold and even referred to it as aurum potable (incorrectly) but you can’t make the stone using colloidal gold for sol….colloidal solutions are minute metal particles suspended in water, our sol is fully dissolved in a thick “oil” that looks like blood with the consistency of honey.

If we are talking about GW3, then it is crushed with crystals (within which our salt is hidden) and put into incubation and putrefaction or put back into the kiln. When I have multiplied in the kiln, everything has vanished…hard to believe as I had a 50g (rather large charge) leave w/o a trace which is impossible (of course). My recommendation would be to use a flask and putrefy…Traditionally, guys like Bacon and Basil would tell you the white stone is multiplied by the oil or quintessence of luna and the red stone with the oil of sol and explicitly meaning luna or sol in a volatile state and not as a fixed powder.

Volatile things mix, elevate and transfer fire.
Back to top Go down

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:29 pm

Merc wrote:
Certainly aurum potable is not the stone as it has no power to transmute. It must be married to luna, putrefy and have a new birth. Also true aurum potable is not the same as colloidal gold. True aurum potable is not metallic colloidal gold and cannot be reduced to metal. Many practicing alchemists made colloidal gold and even referred to it as aurum potable (incorrectly) but you can’t make the stone using colloidal gold for sol…

hello, exist many types of Au potable, as many as alchemists, some tramute, some not. some, the right, are the stone potable. all the others are geek
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 3:23 pm

Thanks Merc--Where have you been?--Yes the true Arum Potable is an oil that looks like blood and tastes like honey. I know about colloidal gold but have never spent the time making it. So, are you saying that once you have the oil/elixir you must putrify it with silver? The oil is gold in its first state. The prime materia. So I guess I need a clarification on how to multiply this in power. The oil is an etheric liquid so what do you add to it to multiply it? Eventually if you can multiply this you will have a stone worthy of transmutation.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:12 pm

ethor,

it is essential that we all have the same understanding of what certain terms mean. this is the only way we (all alchemists) can have an understanding about what we are talking about. i will be a stickler about this because it is important.

in my experience, prime materia, prima materia, ect. is refering to the starting material need to make the stone. whatever it is, dew, gw, iron.. etc

first matter is something that has been changed into a higher form. its vibration has been brough to a form closer to creation energies. it is the one matter that all things come from.

anyway these are two different things
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 12:19 am

If that is the only definition that you are allowing then that's the one I will use. Just know that both are correct and don't really confuse me. The prima materia is something that I have always related to the universal fire. It is contained in the matter used to start the work but is in itself an entity. Thomas Vaughan writes, “the first matter of the stone is the very same with the first matter of all things. That is also the definition that Plato uses. Here's another excerpt.

"Prima materia, prime matter, like the goal of the alchemical process has various definitions, with no one definition considered prominent. This is because alchemists had personal definitions of prima materia. Many definitions even contradicted one another. They range from lead, iron, gold, quicksilver, salt, sulphur, vinegar, water, fire, earth, water of life, blood, poison, spirit, clouds, sky, dew, shadow, sea, mother, moon, dragon, Venus, microcosm, and so on. It is not surprising that Ruland's Lexicon gives fifty synonyms and more could be included." ... and "Paracelsus, in his Philosophia ad Atheninses, declared this unique materia a secret having absolutely nothing to do with the elements. It fills the entire regio aetherea, and is the mother of the elements and every created thing. Paracelsus' definition is strictly scripturally based. He described it mysterious, prepared by God in such a way that there will be nothing like it again. It was corrupted beyond reparation, presumably by the Fall of Adam, and cannot be returned to."

Granted there is much confusion in alchemy. For instance the definition of mercury and sulphur can change as you progress in the work. I will use the definition you want but it may be hard to communicate my successes in the future if we aren't using the same terminology.
Back to top Go down
bluefloor
Admin
bluefloor

Male

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 1:55 am

No, perhaps the misundersanding is mine. I see now how you and others are using the term 'prime materia' to mean that special thing that is contained in our starting material not the material itself, even though some may have used it that way (2 meanings).

But given your definition, still I was trying to make a distiction between prime materia, and first matter. Prime materia being that universal element, astral fire, within a substance, that we can take out, and use to make the universal solvent, which will then turn metals, gold, silver, etc and who know what else, "back" into its first matter.

For instance gold into a red glass this is still only gold but in a "higher vibration" and will no longer analyze as gold at a lab.

Is there a a difference in prime materia and first matter in that way?

(but love your description of the prime materia by the way)

hmm..

I think I am starting to see a connection. The prime materia, a thing which can become all things, is in our starting material. And we use it to convert gold back into its state where it can become all things, or at least back into its higher form, what it was originally made from. Even though it would not be universal... being the first matter "of gold" or "of silver."

I think I see how you are right.
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitimeWed Feb 06, 2013 12:28 pm

Ethor—

Been on the road and I’m leaving today for another trip. Sorry for the intermittent replies …been extra busy…when I return, I will post some more lab work. If you are following a complete work, then it will cover the process of multiplication. There are a few additional things to consider when multiplying based on volatility:

“Understand also my son that there are diverse fermentations as well corporal as spiritual, viz the corporal in quantity & the spiritual in quality. The corporal fermentation doth increase the weight & quantity of the medicine, but yet it is not of so great potency as is the medicine itself, or as the spiritual fermentation is. For it only augments the medicine in quantity, but not in virtue, but the spiritual fermentation augments it in both, & where the corporal bears rule (or projects) upon a hundred the spiritual bears rule upon a thousand. But farther, as long as the medicine is fermented with spiritual qualities so long is it called medicine.

“But when it is fermented with a corporal substance, it is called elixir. There is therefore a diverse manner of fermenting & a difference between medicine & elixir, for the one is spiritual, & the other is corporal. Understand also that as long as the ferment shall be spiritual it is a liquid oil & a gum, that cannot be conveniently carried about from place to place. But when it shall be a corporal ferment then it will be a stone, which thou mayst carry about thee in thy purse.

(Basil also gives a similar definition of a Stone: “Let the Reader consider, that there are many kinds of Stones found, which tinge particularly; but all fixed Powders, which tinge, I here signify by the name of Stones;”)

“Understand that the food of them is of the aerial stones & their drink is extracted out of two perfect bodies viz of sol & lune. But the drink which is extracted out of the sun is called aurum potabile & that of the moon is called lac virginis. And now my son we have spoken unto thee open enough, if the divine grace be not wanting unto thee, for the drink which is extracted out of the sun is red, but that out of the moon is white, & therefore one of them is called aurum potabile, & the other lac virginis, one also is masculine & the other is feminine, but yet both of them have their original of one image & one kind. Consider, my son, what I say, or otherwise if thou wander in the dark. Some evil may betide thee for want of the light, & so beware, that thou be diligent in the gyration or turning about of the philosophical wheel, that thou make water of earth, air of water, fire of air, & earth of fire. And all these of one image & root, that is of their own proper race or kind, & natural food, wherewith new life thereof may be cherished without end. He that hath understanding let him understand for it is not allowable to speak more. And verily if thyself understandest these things I doubt not, but that thou wilt never divulge such great secrets.” Ripley

We are all amongst friends here...

Little different translation than the one on levity...

Take Care
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost questions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost questions   Lost questions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost questions
Page 1 of 1