The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT Empty
PostSubject: QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT   QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:15 pm

Dear Mr. Collette and dear Friends Thank You. May be these are very simple questions for you all but very usefull for me.

These are: QUESTIONS ON EVERY SIGLE CHAPTER OF THE WORK
WITH DEW AND SALT ALKAHEST

1) About the morning dew. It’s better to start the collection in April or May or in any other period after the winter cold ? We can avoid the evaporation of the power of dew storing the bottle in a refrigerator or immediately sealing it with the champagne bottle ? What about the possibility of an explosion during the work with the dew ?

2) It’s the integral (grey) marine salt the right one, or a common (white) salt – obviously without preservatives etc. – is better ?

3) The temperature of all the processes… for this kind of work we have to suppose it more-or-less, or we should take... how ?

4) No questions.

5) In the champagne bottle, of course, there’s the cork: it’s neutral or is better a chemi-glass with its typical glass stopper and, eventually, lutum ?

6) I must be “sure that not more than 2 days pass before You change the flask back to the low temp.” every time that I’ll manage this passage (meaning when the Materia clears its colour and I put It into the Balneo Mary) ? Even working on the Stone ? I can wait more days before the other phase of the process (I mean putting the Materia in higher heating) ?

7) “it would melt like a wax…” Obviously something I don’t have to do… otherwise opening the flask all the process stops… Right ? Nothing but an experiment…

Cool One third oh the salt is enough ? Is this the measure of the timing of the last Balneo Mary for our alkahest ? The “salt which did not dissolve” has any use or interest in our work ?

9) May be with “five drops” anybody can have experience of the subtle world: of the spiritual world and of the R+C if Somebody is prepared to experience - at least one time - reality: I said correctly ?

10) About the gold we have to dissolve in the Alkahest: it’s better we use powder or those leaves currently used in painting or – better – prepared by goldsmiths ?

11) About the working-on the-Stone: which are the signs or sign (if there’s any) of the passages that you expressed in times (16-8-4-2-1 days) from Mary balneo to dry sand bath and viceversa ? The sign is, perhaps, the glowing ? Or other more ? E.g.: the last time takes 24 hours for both, Mary balneo + dry sand bath, right ? The fifth cicle or order of the Stone makes the “red coal” Stone solid ?
About the Stone we can use like a medicine: It is the product of the first order or cicle after the sixteen days: right ?

12) When I melt the gold in the crucible I must drop in it the stone putting it in something like wax, or other, or simply let it melting directly with gold ?

13) The “glass like substance” is red in colour ?

14) Thank you again my dear Teacher/Teachers. Thank you Mr. Collette

From Italy with Joy and gratitude. Zosimo
Back to top Go down
NDC
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 599
Registration date : 2008-12-26

PostSubject: Re: QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT   QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:53 pm

Most of your questions could be answered if you just read through the forum.
Back to top Go down
http://alchemy-illuminated.com
Zosimo

Zosimo

Male
Number of posts : 383
Registration date : 2009-01-19

PostSubject: Re: QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT   QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:37 am

Admin wrote:
Most of your questions could be answered if you just read through the forum.

Thank You. Of course.
Zosimo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT   QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

QUESTIONS ON THE WORK WITH DEW AND SALT
Page 1 of 1