The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fire Stone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AmonD

AmonD

Male
Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2013-01-12

The Fire Stone? Empty
PostSubject: The Fire Stone?   The Fire Stone? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 6:30 am

I came up to a document written by Basil Valentine regarding the so called "Fire Stone" which has the same powers and abilities as the Philosopher's Stone but less powerfull.It discribes it as being made using antimony and antimony trichloride etc. generally antimoney connected ingredients...so maybe Nick had discovered this stone instead of the Philosopher's stone?
Back to top Go down
artephius

artephius

Male
Number of posts : 65
Registration date : 2013-01-16

The Fire Stone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Stone?   The Fire Stone? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 6:40 am

Looks like Nick don't create this stone that haven't the same proprieties of the true stone. I read the text and the First "Fire Stone" it is made with antimony glass oil that is made with stibnite and niter.
Take care if you try it because can explode. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Merc

Merc

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2012-08-10

The Fire Stone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Stone?   The Fire Stone? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 11:42 am

“Now, although there is so strict an affinity between Antimony, and Saturn; yet by reason of the too much Sulphur, which Antimony hath in itself, it is cast out from it: because its viscous Body (in it’s Nativity) could not come to perfection; and therefore it was constrained necessarily to consist among Minerals: because it’s abundance of hot Sulphur was the Cause, that hindred it’s Mercury, that through defect of Cold it could neither come to Coagulation, nor into a Malleable Body.”

“Yet the Stone of Fire tingeth not universally, as the Stone of Philosophers, which is made of the Essence of Gold itself. “

“Let the Reader consider, that there are many kinds of Stones found, which tinge particularly; but all fixed Powders, which tinge, I here signify by the name of Stones; yet one tingeth more highly then another, as especially the Stone of Philosophers, which obtains the principal place; the next is the Tincture of Sol; and of Luna. For the White: after these, the Tincture of Vitriol or Venus; likewise the Tincture of Mars; either of which hath in itself the Tincture of Sol, when reduced to Fixation. Next to these follow the Tinctures of Jupiter and Saturn for Coagulation of Mercury; and lastly, the Tincture of Mercury itself. This is the difference and multiplicity of Stones and Tinctures, all which notwithstanding are generated from Seed, and from one original Matrix, from which the true Universal Stone proceeds, but out of these no other Metallic Tincture is to be found.” Basil
Back to top Go down
leachy

leachy

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-01-22

The Fire Stone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Stone?   The Fire Stone? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:30 am

yes I have heard of the "fire stone" before. I don't know much about it but from what I have heard it does not seem as if nick made the fire stone and mistaken it for the Philosopher's Stone.

I think this because nicks path towards what he labled the stone is quite different from the paths to the fire stone. from the very end of the process right down to the starting material or "prima materia".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fire Stone? Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fire Stone?   The Fire Stone? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fire Stone?
Page 1 of 1