The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)

Go down 
+6
Kirk
alexbr
thepassamist
lostmy
Pray
SunWukong
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:29 am

where are these links you are mentioning Alexbr? or am i misunderstanding
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 10:41 am

Hi thepassamist
very sorry is my mistake sorry i have forgot to put date of updated of the post on arsenic ; and sea salt, way Roger Guasco, Grosparmy Rene Schwaeble now is correct sorry
post that i updated is :
Ago 23, 2013 1:18 pm http://www.illuminated-alchemists.com/t591p45-secrets-of-mercury-aphorisms

at this link that i updated i have put way original document of way of ARSENIC, way of SEA SALT OR NITRE of Roger Ruasco Grosparmy,
Rene Schwaeble (as I had told) and photos of our experiment with way of Sea Salt of Roger Guasco , Grosparmy,Rene Schwaeble and many link of the operative document original of Roger Guasco, Grosparmy Rene Schwaeble  : Le Rose Brule le Sel , Le Tresor de Tresor, Alchimie Semplifiee , etc
NB in this instruction is also given by Roger Guasco the laboratory method of treatment of arsenic that he thought would make the NO most toxic arsenic

infact in the instructions Roger Guascsco for made no toxic arsenic (as we can well read ) give indication use iron, cooper, koh, and petroleum and esplication this use with many interpretation of myths lengend and symbols and "anagrams" etc alchemical and a poet alchemist of the famous court of the miracles of paris so this interpretation key is very deep and imho is very interesting

and all these instructions are very clear in all the step operative
WITHOUT  USELESS  OBSOLEI  SECRETS !!! ( NB exactly as should be the rules here and as wished to Nik )

My best regards alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Tue Aug 27, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male
Number of posts : 251
Registration date : 2012-08-17

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:03 pm

SunWukong wrote:
now to be completely even more honestly... arsenic while dangerous

is not as dangerous is nitre niether is it as powerful as nitre

if you want to make the safest stone ever.... you might want to just get around to using bismuth to be completely honest

but nitre is the most powerful and the most volatile....

there is a reason why they call it a dragon, that is a devil, that is a great deceiver
Niter being the dragon is no hidden fact for those who read our books; there has been no real dragon animals in history yet all ancient cultures have a dragon or serpent or ouroboros or griffin or snake usually eating its tail or being slain in their mythologies.. they knew about the niter. Now, knowing this is one thing, but knowing how to utilize the knowledge in lab work is a whole other story.  IMO

But, is it truly niter or is it more?  More as in: Naturally made niter which contains impurities of Silica, S, P etc .. If so then is it enough to mix all these together (N, S, P) but what about the spirit or astral fire are these found in Niter or are these simply elements like S and the P or Nitric acid, or something totally not a chemical element?

and what is the red substance that we can get from niter chemically speaking?

and, if the Dragon is Niter, are all the other elements in the N group also basically dragons?

Last edited by Pray on Tue Aug 27, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 3:28 pm

here, found you'all these videos:

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:44 pm

thepassamist wrote:
what exactly is so special about the nitrogen group
in science the nitrogen group (nitrogen and phosphorus specifically) is essential to all known life and only a certain kind of bacteria can swap phosphorus for arsenic in its DNA and metabolic pathways

understanding this and gardening (fertilizers and what have you) should suffice for how important it is

you wouldnt even be alive without it

your brain is loaded with phosphorus and all cell membranes are made out of organophosphorus compounds.. and the list goes up unto infinity
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:50 pm

Now in a few days my \"philosophical dew\" test for arsenic will be done and i will have the results printed

I will scan and upload these results

the point of the test was to test for bio-accumulated arsenic (because taking my stuff on the day of the test is just plain stupid)

the question is has the arsenic been building up in my system because that is what causes chronic arsenic poisoning while acute arsenic poisoning is when you pretty much intake a whole lot at one time

I was examined by a doctor he said i showed no signs of arsenic poisoning what so ever

so im going to have proof that i made arsenic into something good for my health and not a poisoning

in other words im going to prove that im not just babbling off at the mouth but rather im talking about what i experienced and what i can do

it takes a very practical knowledge to do these things but never forget your heart is the center of all knowledge
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 4:58 pm

So the /p dew method works due to us having phosphurus in it. Funny that phosphurus itself is illegal here from what I have read. Arsenic is not illegal I font think but very hard to come by. And expensive for it.

Now did you purchase your arsenic or you extract it yourself sun?

Also, let's all keep in touch here if anyone decides to play with these elements. They are dangerous and really not a good idea for us to dive in the lab not sure of exactly what we are doing. Sun has given us insight, but I am sure he would want us to be responsible and patient in our journey.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:00 pm

Using \"philosophical dew\" for phosphorus.

" Boil the \"philosophical dew\" until it's a "syrup." Heat the syrup until a red oil comes out of it. Grab that oil! Let the rest cool. The substance will cool into two parts, a black upper part and a grainy lower part. Scrape off the lower part and throw it away. Mix the oil back into the black upper part. Heat that for about 16 hours. The oil will come back out, followed by phosphorus fumes. Channel the phosphorus into water to cool it down."
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:25 pm

HI thepassamist  

phosphorus of dr krafft and mutus liber

I think of phosporus and its role in the methodology Liber de Mutus etc is very interesting this famous and very rare commentary on Mutus Liber taken from JOURNAL DES SAVANTS Du Lundi 16 Aout i attach here so i think is very good research more deep on that phosphorus of krafft speak in this article on mutus liber
and as made this phosphorus of krafft i think this is very interestin to analised it
(sorry i have only the french version of it but i know there exist one version english of this article )

my best regards alexbr

http://books.google.it/books?id=BVevAw0ptOMC&pg=RA1-PA227&dq=Journal+des+Savants++1677+MUTUS+LIBER&hl=it&sa=X&ei=VfYfUsmaJovS4QTr44HQCg&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=MUTUS%20LIBER&f=false

(nb at this link there are also the article of the lanp of the perpetual light the ancien quote in this article of mutus liber SEE AT THIS LINK THE PAG 190 191 THE ARTICLE THE PHOSPHORUS OF MR KRAFFT )

Journal des Savants
Du Lundi 16 Aout M. DC. LXXVII.

Mutus liber, in quo tatem tota

Philosophia Hermetica figuris hieroglyphicis depingitur, Aurore cujus nomen est Altus. In fol. Rupellae apud Petrum Savouret 1677.

Et se trouve à Paris chez Pierre le Petit et Estienne Michaller.

Tout le monde sait qu’Hermès est le premier qui a eu la Science de la Transmutation des Métaux, après laquelle on voit encore tant de gens inutilement occupés. L’Auteur de ce livre prétend montrer ici tout le mystère de cette haute Philosophie & tout le progrès de cet Art, par de seules figures hiéroglyphiques, sans aucun discours & sans nulle explication. C’est ce qui le fait appeler le Livre Muet, ne disant pas même le nom de celui à qui il doit le jour.

Ceux qui se plaisent à se ruiner à la recherche du grand œuvre ne seraient peut-être pas fâchés qu’on donnât ici l’âme & la parole à tant de figures muettes qui composent ce Livre. Je me contenterai d’en déchiffrer quelques-une, laissant à l’Auteur la liberté de leur donner tel autre sens qu’il lui plaira.

Un peu au-dessus du milieu de la deuxième planche on voit une Vessie de verre ou Œuf des Philosophes, dans lequel il paraît un Neptune, qui s’élève sur un Dauphin ayant sous ses bras deux figures humaines avec les caractères de l’or & de l’argent sur la t^te. Il semble que l’Auteur veuille montrer par-là qu’il faut mettre ces deux nobles Métaux dans l’œuf des Philosophes pour s’y fermenter & s’ouvrir par le sel volatil du Nitre tiré du sel commun qui est très fixe, représenté par un Dauphin, duquel ce Neptune s’élève. Ce sel volatil nitreux qui est l’agent universel des Philosophes, et qui contient leur sel, leur soufre & leur mercure est excité par la douce & humide chaleur du Bain vaporeux à feu de lampe, comme on voit au bas de cette même Planche.

Mais parce que ce sel nitre doit être parfaitement purifié, & tel qu’il se trouve partout dans l’air, séparé des soufres étrangers, de l’alun, & d’un sel fixe commun, la 4e Planche semble montrer que lorsque le Soleil est dans le Signe du Bélier ou du Taureau, il faut ramasser sur des linges bien nets la Rosée céleste imprégnée de ce feu fixe, & sel solaire, que l’air condensé par la fraîcheur de la nuit laisse tomber sur la terre, ainsi qu’une éponge pressée rend l’eau qu’elle contenait dans ses pores.

Lorsque ce sel Solaire qui n’est autre chose qu’un Nitre très purifié est concentré & pétrifié par une adroite préparation, il imbibe la lumière & devient un petit Soleil artificiel. Peut-être est-ce ce feu perpétuel des Urnes des anciens si célèbre dans l’Antiquité, & si recherché par les modernes : & peut-être aussi les nouveaux Phosphores de M. Krafft dont nous avons parlé dans le journal précédent,ne sont-ils autre chose qu’une préparation de ce même Nitre. Ce même sel étant dûment réduit en liqueur devient l’alcaest, ou dissolvant universel tant caché par les Maître de l’art : aussi l’expérience fait voir que le sel volatil de la Rosée de Mai dissout l’or aussi facilement que l’eau chaude dissout la glace.

On voit dans la 8e Planche ce mercure des Philosophes qui est le soleil & l’âme des plantes employé à ouvrir ces deux nobles Métaux à l’aide de la chaleur du Bain vaporeux, & par le moyen de deux substances qu’il contient, dont l’une est blanche & l’autre rouge. La blanche est la Lune des philosophes, & la rouge ou l’intérieure est leur Soleil ; & c’est de cette dernière que les Maîtres de l’Art tirent avec de l’esprit de vin une teinture qui est le véritable Or Potable des Philosophes, après que le Nitre étant refroidi a pris une couleur bleue en quittant la verte, qu’il avait acquise dans le Creuset par deux heures de cuisson. C’est aussi cette partie intérieure du Nitre, qui est le soufre homogène à celui de l’or, puisqu’il acquiert sa couleur par degrés, & qu’étant préparé d’une façon il donne une très belle teinture d’or au Régule d’antimoine.

Dans les 4 Planches qui suivent ce Sel Nitre ou menstrue universel est employé à disposer le mercure commun. La 13e Planche contient la Projection, & la 14e semble enseigner la façon d’une minière artificielle & perpétuelle, dans laquelle l’or & l’argent croissent comme les Plantes sur la Terre : Puisque l’expérience fait voir qu’une once d’argent de coupelle dissout dans l’esprit de Nitre croît dans une fiole en arbre Métallique, si on y ajoute demi-livre d’eau de fontaine, & environ deux onces de bon Mercure commun.

Enfin la 15e & dernière Planche semble montrer que le Mercure commun qui était autrefois indomptable comme un Hercule, sous la figure duquel cet Auteur le représente, est enfin terrassé, & qu’après sa mort il s’en forme le Soleil & la Lune, c’est-à-dire l’or & l’argent artificiel des véritables philosophes Hermétiques.

JOURNAL DES SAVANTS Du Lundi 16 Aout  M. DC. LXXVII.

Last edited by alexbr on Thu Aug 29, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:26 pm

I'll have to read that later at home when I can translate. Look forward to it, thanks
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 8:54 pm

Is he suggesting the alkahest is phosphorus?

Here's a google translation of the French text:

Journal des Savants
From Monday, August 16 Mr DC. LXXVII .

Mutus liber, in quo Tatem tota

Philosophia Hermetica figuris hieroglyphicis depingitur , deceased is Aurore nomen Altus . In fol. Rupellae apud Petrum Savouret 1677.

And is located in Paris with Pierre Petit and Estienne Michaller .

Everyone knows that Hermes was the first who had the science of transmutation of metals , after which we still see so many people unnecessarily busy. The author of this book claims to show here the whole mystery of this high Philosophy & all the progress of this art , by hieroglyphic figures only , no speech & without any explanation . This is what makes the call Mute Book, not even saying the name of the person to whom it is created.

Those who like to ruin the great work of research would not may be angry that they should give here the soul & voice to so many silent figures that make up this book . I 'm just going to read just one , leaving the author freedom to give them such other direction he pleases .

A little above the middle of the second plate shows a bladder glass or Egg of the Philosophers, in which it seems a Neptune, which stands on a Dolphin in his arms with two human figures with characters of gold & money on t ^ te . It seems that the author wants to show in - place to put these two noble metals in the egg of the philosophers there to ferment & open by the volatile salt Nitre derived from common salt which is fixed represented by a Dolphin, which the Neptune rises. This nitrous volatile salt which is the universal agent of the Philosophers , which contains their salt, their sulfur & their mercury is excited by the soft & wet heat bath wispy fire lamp , as we see at the bottom of that board .

But because this salt nitre must be perfectly purified , and as it is everywhere in the air , separate foreign sulfur , alum , and a common fixed salt, 4th Board suggests that when the sun is in the sign of Aries or Taurus , you must pick up on neat cloths impregnated with the heavenly dew that fixed fire, and solar salt , the air condensed by the cool night dropped on the ground and a sponge pressed it makes the water contained in its pores .

When Solar salt is nothing but a highly purified concentrated Nitre & petrified by a skillful preparation, it soaks the light and becomes an artificial sun. Perhaps this is the perpetual fire of the ancient urns so famous in antiquity , and so sought after by modern : and perhaps also new phosphors Mr. Krafft we discussed in the previous paper, are they anything other than preparing the same Nitre . The same salt being duly reduced liquor becomes alcaest or universal solvent as hidden by the Master of the art: as experience shows that the volatile salt Dew May dissolves gold as easily as the hot water dissolves ice.

Seen in the eighth board the mercury of the Philosophers is the sun & the soul of plants used to open these two noble metals using heat bath wispy , and by means of two substances it contains, which is a white & one red . The white is the moon of the philosophers , and the interior is red or their Sun ; & it is the latter that the Masters of Art shoot with the spirit of wine stain is true of Potable Gold philosophers, after being cooled Nitre took a blue color leaving the green , he had acquired in the cup by two hours of cooking . This is also the inner part of Nitre , which is consistent with that of gold sulfur , since acquires its color by degrees , and being prepared in a way it gives a beautiful golden dye antimony regulus .

In four boards after this Salt Nitre or universal menstruum is used to provide the common mercury. The 13th board contains the projection , and the 14th seems to teach how an artificial mining & perpetual, in which gold and silver as the plants grow on Earth: Since experience shows that an ounce of silver cup dissolved in the spirit of Nitre grows in a jar metal tree, if we add a half - pound of water fountain , and about two ounces of good common Mercury .

Finally the 15th & last board suggests that common Mercury was once indomitable as a Hercules, under the figure which represents the Author is finally vanquished , and after his death he shaped the Sun and the Moon , that is to say, gold & silver artificial real Hermetic philosophers .

JOURNAL OF SCIENTISTS From Monday, August 16 Mr DC. LXXVII .
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:00 pm

Hi Pray yes THE PHOSPHORUS OF MR KRAFFT ?? yes seem own PHOSPHORUS in the the artiche about of method of Mutus liber seem that the autor say this PHOSPHORUS seem
but also you must read at this link under the pag 190 191  THE PHOSPHORUS OF MR KRAFFT that is the article quote in the article of mutus liber in the part of the perpetual lamp light quote ..feu perpétuel des Urnes des anciens si célèbre dans l’Antiquité, & si recherché par les modernes : & peut-être aussi les nouveaux Phosphores de M. Krafft dont nous avons parlé dans le journal précédent,ne..

http://books.google.it/books?id=BVevAw0ptOMC&pg=RA1-PA227&dq=Journal+des+Savants++1677+MUTUS+LIBER&hl=it&sa=X&ei=VfYfUsmaJovS4QTr44HQCg&ved=0CDIQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=MUTUS%20LIBER&f=false

(nb at this link there are also the article of the lanp of the perpetual light the ancien quote in this article of mutus liber SEE AT THIS LINK THE PAG 190 191 THE ARTICLE THE PHOSPHORUS OF MR KRAFFT )
my best regards alexbr
Back to top Go down
Kirk

Kirk

Male
Number of posts : 248
Registration date : 2010-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi thepassamist,

Good info, interesting discussion.
Once again this Forum remains relevant!

By your description, is this what you mean?

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 <a href=Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Photo-49" />
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 10:22 pm

thx alexbr, they dont seem to say anything useful about phosphorus on p.190-191 , i was hoping they would explain more on the relation of phosphorus to the soul of things.  i wish i had some phosphorus to experiment with Smile

Last edited by Pray on Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:12 pm

Looking back at all of my post and pondering on what i have written I seriously only have 1 final question for this entire forum?

if you had to choose between making gold and making medicine what would it be? I really don't need an explanation of why you would choose either/or

I just want to know outright

gold or medicine?Neutral 

im also going to place this question on another thread
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 12:41 am

SunWukong wrote:
Looking back at all of my post and pondering on what i have written I seriously only have 1 final question for this entire forum?

if you had to choose between making gold and making medicine what would it be? I really don't need an explanation of why you would choose either/or

I just want to know outright

gold or medicine?Neutral 

im also going to place this question on another thread
i posted my answer in the other thread. in hopes of keeping this thread clean. Smile
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 1:01 am

If your methods take months and give you very little output or a weak elixir, then what is the point? You make too little to make an appreciable impact on your health and/ or too little gold to do you much good financially. I am surprised the discussion of multiplication does not come up more. If you have the stone or the elixir, how do you make it stronger and/ or make more of it without going through 5-8 months of fermentation again? I am just asking. I asked this question a while ago from another member of this forum and never really got an answer. What say all of you?
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:15 am

E-thor wrote:
If your methods take months and give you very little output or a weak elixir, then what is the point? You make too little to make an appreciable impact on your health and/ or too little gold to do you much good financially. I am surprised the discussion of multiplication does not come up more. If you have the stone or the elixir, how do you make it stronger and/ or make more of it without going through 5-8 months of fermentation again? I am just asking. I asked this question a while ago from another member of this forum and never really got an answer. What say all of you?
multiplication comes from the nitrogen group.....it transmutes heat/light into growth...

like i said before the nitrogen group is the cause of all transmutation as can be clearly seen on a daily basis

the proper preparation of your mercury is what can cut down the time from 9 months to 5 hours.....

it all lies within the skill of the artist, how well he uses the tools of nature

this work is a craft.. it takes practice and observation...

the best way to get my point across is looking up what tacit knowledge is

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tacit_knowledge

this is why there is an extreme difficulty in communicating this art in words, symbols, etc.... its something you must experience... experience itself is the giver of all truths

not even i myself is to be relied upon
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:43 am

Sorry Sun- no disrespect- but I don't think you know what the stone is or the elixir. Your answer makes no sense to me according to what I know- I do have a lot of experience and nothing you say comports with my experience. Anyone else?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:46 am

Btw- gold or healing are not mutually exclusive - if you have the secret to the stone - you have both
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 7:50 am

Sorry thread error

Last edited by alexbr on Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 10:17 am

you guys stay up late at night .. those who are in the US

Sun's words ring very true to me.  I thank you Sun. Your words Idea are inspirational and educational, worth meditating on.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:54 pm

E-thor wrote:
Sorry Sun- no disrespect- but I don't think you know what the stone is or the elixir. Your answer makes no sense to me according to what I know- I do have a lot of experience and nothing you say comports with my experience. Anyone else?
likewise

your statement here says volumes
Back to top Go down
Pray

Pray

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:01 pm

i second that
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:02 pm

anyways to the point im trying to make here is that arsenic and the nitrogen group have a multiplying virtue

that if the salt of a thing (even gold) when combined to it in a proper matrix (elixir) it virtues will multiply up unto infinity

now most of the best authors agree that after a length of 30 days is when you get the true medicine

which when repeatedly fermented with gold because an elevated gold that can turn other metals into gold

in the same way if you took the salts that maintain human life into a proper matrix (elixir) you can multiply human life up unto infinity

it really doesnt get any simpler than that

now as far as gold making goes... antimony is said to be the bath of gold.... to make the gold you simply dissolve and coagulate or congeal gold, antimony and sulfur into a dry well cleaned salt and heat at a length of 30

this would be making a mineral stone not the philosophers stone and it would not be a medicine to humans.... at least not for long... you may look young and live long but you may randomly die... as sulfur is a beauty mineral and it detoxes the body........ antimony and sulfur well prepared will detoxify the bowels (as experience will teach you)

once you understand that... while there is 1 true elixir.. there are 6 million different false ones which are of the same colors (black, white, red) yet have no virtues what so ever

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)   Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms) - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secrets of Mercury (aphorisms)
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next