The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My true reason for the stone ( no bs)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Empty
PostSubject: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 3:31 am

once I fulfill all of my promises (which will be soon)

the main reason why i desired the stone, also why i believe it was granted to me

I desire to leave this life behind ( i .e life as a human)

as I truly do not belong anywhere...

people in my personal life do not know this....yeah I talk about curing diseases and transmutations... but that's strictly for everybody else....ive been searching for the stairway to heaven... I dont desire a long human life, riches, empires,  glory or power

as of today there is literally no reason for me to stay here.....I don't truly have a purpose, I want to give everyone what they desire and just leave... proving there is a way out of this place

Ive never understood why I was born and till this day I couldn't tell you.... this whole world never made sense to me.. nor do i make sense to people in this world

every normal human dream ive ever had has been crushed time and time again

but for some reason i can understand these old text and translate them... its the only thing in my life that ever truly made sense to me....its gotten me through every hardship and struggle in my life where no one could ever help me...

maybe this feeling of being a shadow of the ancient past is why I want to leave....

it seems to me these books were left behind for people like me who for some reason can understand them.... and every single warning ive ever read has come to past.... they were meant to be signs.. every text starting from the bible, to ancient Egypt, to ancient Sumer

But people like me are labeled as mentally diseased

when they say wisdom is bleek, its very true.... Wisemen tend to be very upset men, who lament, who are in pain, as if we feel a natural discontent with this world and nothing satisfies us but the power of the WORD and the wisdom of LIGHT

mankind was created to be fruitful, multiply and subdue the earth (supposibly) I never agreed with that in my life.... growing up i never agreed with the notion of going to school, going to work, having kids so they could do the same and then die..

you want the whole truth about this life.....The creator of all... created mankind to glorify himself...... he is on every bodies team.. he is the cause of dark and light..... he..... isn't even a he... or a she..... this source of all is just that

a source of energy that animates life......the same source in you, is in animals, in plants and even in rocks....

basically this earth is a fish tank for humans for God to watch in awe and in wonder just like normal people sit in awe watching tv at each other, glorifying each other....

it was the children of the light who bothered to take the time out of their lives to come down and try to set mankind free because they have eternal life

all of these religious text are divinely inspired tales woven together and dressed up to teach you a harsh truth about life......

ain't Sh!T here for you but each other.... either get along or go to hell

there is no magical set up for how souls are to be taken care of.... no special system.... there are sentient beings who show a compassion to us for living in this dark realm of life and other sentient beings who hate us

The source of all is just a plug outlet of the universe that all of life is plugged into

sentient beings created mankind and fashioned mankind in their image to do what the hell they want with us....

Ive been reading that emerald tablet of thoth since 2007 and i have found over the years that every word in that tablet is true

ive even followed the instructions about flying to the beginning and end of all time... it was after i did that is where i became extremely skilled in this art and even nameless arts yet to be uncovered by mankind

just like its survival of the fittest on earth

so it is in heaven

you need to build your paradise just like a man builds his own house, you must stand up for it and protect it

all there is, is law the law of nature to beak or not be inline with natural law means death or punishment just like jumping off a building can get your leg broken..... there are no rules for good or evil, right or wrong, just or unjust.

but stuck on this globe guidelines were set down by those above....because they already knew.... have some morals, ethics and wisdom and if you disregard that you can f-ck this whole thing up..... and sense the planet resets itself by itself every so often....

no matter how much you pollute this place or destroy it, no matter how many nukes go off, no matter how much radioactive waste builds up....its going to get renewed automatically

to understand the mystery of God... is only to understand how this universe was self born....with no intention of creating you anyways... your no different than an animal but with special body parts

people keep putting this personality spin on things but its not true.... your AA batteries have the will of god in them, and sense this energy is neither created or destroyed

eternal life is a high science that must be obtained.... and if it was ever granted to someone... it was because some being who knew how to do it offered to teach it (for whatever reason)

or entice and seduce mankind with the knowledge to enslave him

we are literally at the bottom of the sentient being food chain

when they say when you die.. your soul or spirit returns to god.... you don't have your memories, your family, you don't take anything with you... judgement in death is no different than how dirt will separate itself from water as it settles down

the fact you lose your memories, that is eternal damnation... its like you never existed

and only these sentient beings can revive you by using some serious white magic skills unheard of by mankind

so listen to me well....if you are not fighting to enlighten those around you.... your not doing anything worth while in your life....but to make matters worse what if the people around you never even listen anyways?

you wonder why i speak in code? now you know and i bet you wish you never read this.... just like so many people wish they never met me... or ever even spoke to me in my personal life....

there are literally creatures playing fiddle with all of your lives just to farm your souls for dinner, just like people farm plants for the dinner table

and if you think im just being paranoid... then explain how self enslavement for some higher cause came about in history without it being influenced by some God or demon... as all the kings of the earth give thanks to some being they got in touch with

they can walk in dreams, pop up in hallucinations, teach you things, I know because how do you think i know all of my knowledge at only 25?

Im no genius....i just know how to wiggle around some of these demons to get what i wanted and i knew how to keep my soul intact... because i did lose it... I was possessed before after a ritual i did and i almost tried to eat a man....because i slipped up... it didnt like sunlight.... so my body ran into the shadows screaming f-uck f-cuk f-uck real loud

why do you think when some people become enlightened they go completely insane and slaughter.. or do something just outrageous.. or make some super new invention or come up with religions to keep people enslaved praying to a source of energy who really doesn't care what you do because that energy has freewill through the body that you're in now

Now if you think im just playing i dare you to go investigate, but don't end up dead on my account, my life and many other lives have been ruined by these so called invisible spirits of the air.... they dont die, they can just be banished for a time... but if you slip up they will come right back

you slip up and eat food at the wrong house and you get bad luck..... you think about the wrong person and all of a sudden you spill a glass of water and trip over something little....

the people in the past tried to warn future generations.....this place is over run by creatures of the deep.... and they just laugh, and gamble with peoples lives making people do blood sacrifices so that they can be born here in a body to build a kingdom of slavery for his buddies in another world to come and vacation at... at your fellow mankind's expense

and now its global

they took the names out of a lot of books because if you say their real vibration names they will really manifest here in some fashion and posses any and all objects, creatures, trees, people.....

most of the people you run across now days... are not original earth people.....that's why this place is now over populated.... bodies are being farmed to bring an infinitude of diverse creatures here just for profit

the Georgia guide stones was not for controlling humanity.... but for controlling what type of souls enter these bodies because who knows what monstrosities will come with a said spirit or soul

your own genius as a man will not get you out of here.....but it just so happens that our brains can comprehend heaven things if it is revealed to us....

certain salts, herbs, animals and things attract spirits....

just the other day while doing my lab work.... a coyote looked directly at me, limping while walking around the fence where im at.... the next day my left foot randomly hurts and ive been limping for 2 days

now i wont tell her but it was the demons that surround my ex who did it because she was pissed off at me.....

when someone is pissed off at you and they are silent.... they are conversing with spirits and they don't even know it..... while you might call this superstition... I called one of my friends in another state and told him what i saw... and he said "you know whats funny... there is a black dog who just looked at me and now is limping down the street"

these things want to feed on people and will use other people to feed on people for them.. and i mean literally feed on your flesh when given the chance

that's where legends of vampires came from.... vampire-ism is just a trait of creatures of darkness beyond all darkness

the fact that mankind is trying to find a way to tap into dark matter... people are getting inspired to do this by reason of these creatures.... and let them make the wrong device and this earth will fall in an instant chaos....

how do I know?

i remember when they chased me back to earth... and how all kinds of strange behavior followed me.....

they say the devils greatest trick was making people believe he didn't exist... and i'm telling you its a well orchestrated trick.. legions of demons are behind the facade and they do it with military like precision

Trust me all of you who fail at this art is by reason of these evil spirits.. and they are VERY sentient and they actually make choices....

I ran across a lot of text describing these things in alchemical literature and i wasn't sure if it was metaphor or some type but instead it is very true

your modern day chemistry and a lot of  emerging of new technologies are devil sciences... designed precisely to distract, entice or kill you and their are an infinite amount of them.. but its very easy to tell as they all deprive you of 1 thing.....

life.....

they all tend to kill, steal , destroy, enslave, charm, entice, confuse etc... anything but life...

f-uck a religion... because they invented that sh!t too

your welcome to call me crazy but i spent a good amount of time investigating and I promise if you don't know now, you will find out...but if they know you don't believe in them they will shroud your life with a darkness so thick just to make sure you never believe in them and have you go around proving they don't exist (which i said before is their greatest trick)

Last edited by SunWukong on Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kevinpaw123

kevinpaw123

Male
Number of posts : 217
Registration date : 2009-01-25

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:40 am

Hey Sun,

It is my hope that you are presented with something undeniably inspirational by the forces of light.  Sounds like the dark ones have been pulling your cords and creating despair.  Stay grounded.  
I don't want to sound corny but.
Love Light Loves!sunny

Last edited by kevinpaw123 on Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:41 am

SunWukong wrote:

Ive never understood why I was born and till this day I couldn't tell you.... this whole world never made sense to me.. nor do i make sense to people in this world

growing up i never agreed with the notion of going to school, going to work, having kids so they could do the same and then die..

out of all of that, this is what i found interesting to me.  I have felt the same as you on the point of life for us. Societies life. i have tried twice to go to college. have failed not because it was hard, but because no matter what i did to try, i never could feel involved. never could muster enough focus to learn anything because i repeated felt it was useless and i was only doing it because it seemed it was expected of me from parents, girlfriend, and everyone else.

I do not want the rest of my life, nor my child's life, stuck following what the world thinks we are suppose to be doing. So i have ran around in circles trying to do many things to help break societies hold on us with repeated failings. i am trying to build a house with money as have in my pocket, no loans. i intend every step of it to be off the grid. off dependency of other people. Where we can enjoy our lives in the mountain with peace and tranquility.

I have never been able to hold a job. it just seems wasteful to spend the first 18 years in school for random topics, then go to college, then work playing catch up till (hopefully) you retire. which most people then decide they want peace and quiet and many move to more remote locations to wait and die in peace. enjoying their last days alone with nature and the beautiful earth. It seems i have never gotten rich, have no retirement, and tend to go month by month not knowing how i will get money to break even with food, and utilities. Yet, somehow for the last 10 years it has worked out every month. building my home has not worked out yet as i have not gathered enough extra money yet. I am using many recycled materials i find scattered or sold super cheap. i believe in recycling.

anyways, i wanted to say that this part is what struck out to me. I feel little ties with hardly anyone on this earth. I prefer to be a hermit instead of watching those around me run around like rats in society. I tend to do most talking in my head then verbally. you, Sun, have many more years on me with the alchemy path. I am extremely new. and i have worries that there are not as many years for me to freely follow the path with all the issues in the world before them issues knock on my door.

SunWukong wrote:

they say the devils greatest trick was making people believe he didn't exist... and i'm telling you its a well orchestrated trick.. legions of demons are behind the facade and they do it with military like precision

Trust me all of you who fail at this art is by reason of these evil spirits.. and they are VERY sentient and they actually make choices....

this has been spoken in a few books. the one that really strikes me is "The Red Lion." i have not completely finished this book yet, as it does not seem to mention any info on the stone process itself. but more of a story of a sages journey. but i encourage everyone to read it if they have it. its a break from riddles of the stone but still on the same topic. in fact, i need to finish it.

Also, reading what you wrote on harvesting souls, and those of light that are trying to help us on their own accords. reminds me of the stories online about the reptilians trying to control and harvest our light. and the other reminds me of the alien council people helping us. i forget their name supposedly. adroma council or something? either way it is interesting the connections to things you say and all this new age stuff one can now find online.

just thought i would throw my 2 cents in lol. peace.
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 11:54 am

i also want to point out that unlike you, i do wish to stay here for now. I am comfortable leaving this place for a better "light" path. but I do not wish to at the moment. I would like to seek medicine and longer life because i feel a urge to not run out on my fellow man. i would see to help lift them from this chaos and fight those who are helping encourage the lies and false beliefs of our age. to restore balance on this plane. then i would freely leave. I believe the time is now for the ones with the right heart and soul to come together and fix what man has destroyed. i feel many people will seek and find (rather by themselves or from adept's help) the stone during this generation. I feel its the time for the knowledge and truth to come out. Although i would not run to the news station and announce it. but would wisely guide those who deserved and seeked it. many will deny or fight it, but the truth is the truth. and must be spoken for those that will listen and hear it. denying this and leaving to me is the same as damning Man farther. and causing more pain to nature. rather you choose to share info with us is your decision. rather you choose to leave is your decision. but know this, what one decides to do with the knowledge shows who they are. i believe the knowledge has been kept alive, but secret till the time was ready. when the world seeked the truth from all the lies and destruction caused from the lies. And i believe that time is now. stay a while and watch the show. fight for love and balance.

kinda reminds me of that alchemy movie that had its script leak and seemed to have some interesting quotes in it over the stone process. i do not remember the name of the movie (wish i did though) nor where the script is located to download now. but the leak did cause us seekers to notice. and peaked interest in those not knowing alchemy yet i would guess. many of course still ignored any of it. and many still never even heard the news in the first place
Back to top Go down
lostmy

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2013-03-07

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 5:51 pm

Many people including myself go through turmoil like you talk about and are never lucky enough to ever even hear of the stone or its properties, let alone attempt to attain it, so in my opinion your lucky and should feel so.

SunWukong wrote:

the main reason why i desired the stone, also why i believe it was granted to me
Especially if this is something that happened. "Granted" to you.
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 9:52 pm

How I wish I could be the only one on the who undersands the chaoitic sadness that those of us who don't belong here share.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:09 am

thepassamist wrote:
i also want to point out that unlike you, i do wish to stay here for now. I am comfortable leaving this place for a better "light" path. but I do not wish to at the moment. I would like to seek medicine and longer life because i feel a urge to not run out on my fellow man. i would see to help lift them from this chaos and fight those who are helping encourage the lies and false beliefs of our age. to restore balance on this plane. then i would freely leave. I believe the time is now for the ones with the right heart and soul to come together and fix what man has destroyed. i feel many people will seek and find (rather by themselves or from adept's help) the stone during this generation. I feel its the time for the knowledge and truth to come out. Although i would not run to the news station and announce it. but would wisely guide those who deserved and seeked it. many will deny or fight it, but the truth is the truth. and must be spoken for those that will listen and hear it. denying this and leaving to me is the same as damning Man farther. and causing more pain to nature. rather you choose to share info with us is your decision. rather you choose to leave is your decision. but know this, what one decides to do with the knowledge shows who they are. i believe the knowledge has been kept alive, but secret till the time was ready. when the world seeked the truth from all the lies and destruction caused from the lies. And i believe that time is now. stay a while and watch the show. fight for love and balance.

kinda reminds me of that alchemy movie that had its script leak and seemed to have some interesting quotes in it over the stone process. i do not remember the name of the movie (wish i did though) nor where the script is located to download now. but the leak did cause us seekers to notice. and peaked interest in those not knowing alchemy yet i would guess. many of course still ignored any of it. and many still never even heard the news in the first place
if you understand what i mean by leave.... you would know im not literally going anywhere

but this thing called life... just doesn't fit me....life is a journey... this journey has a path

and the human path of things is a path of death.... even if im physically here... still alive... watching.... I dont need to walk this path called human life.... its stupid
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 6:10 am

solarseeker wrote:
How I wish I could be the only one on the who undersands the chaoitic sadness that those of us who don't belong here share.
to understand it, is to experience it..... if your wishing for that..... we wish to not know it
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 10:43 am

I think you misunderstand. I already know the same sadness that you do as I really don't belong on this earth.

The wish is that I could somehow take that kind of sadness for the benefit of my brethren so that I am the only one who has to experience it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My true reason for the stone ( no bs)   My true reason for the stone ( no bs) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My true reason for the stone ( no bs)
Page 1 of 1