The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The True Alkahest

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

The True Alkahest Empty
PostSubject: The True Alkahest   The True Alkahest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Has anyone used Antimony Pentachloride? It is able to dissolve gold? Is it the long lost Mercury of the Philosophers? farao
Many interesting articles on this strange material.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

The True Alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Alkahest   The True Alkahest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Hi every body

Hi frankjames Antimony the Pentachloride sure very interesting ( i answer more also after ) i dont know if it function or or not we analized it deep and must try deep it and made a very serious verification in laboraory and compare the tradidional tex manuscript but above all it must be verified in laboratory with serious experiments with serious but sure it is very interesting substance
I also I'm studying on the following texts lapitus that indicated above but I think the method of nik volpier passes through what .
you in your post you talked about the Antimony Pentachloride several interesting articles on what you can name them and give us the exact references so we can all explore the theme

best regards alexbr

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,,originale italiano
Salve a tutti

Hi frankjames l'Antimony Pentachloride sicuro molto interessante ( piu tardi scrivo meglio ) ora no so se funziona o no su ciò va sviluppato una seria ricerca e una seria sperimetazione e confronto comparato sui vari testi e manoscritti tradizionali ma sopratutto va verificato tutto in laboratorio con un seia e profonde sperimentazione
ma sicuramente questa è una sostanza molto interessante ora anche io ci sto studiando su seguendo i testi di lapitus che lo indicava ma spratutto secondo me il metodo di nik di volpier passa attraverso ciò

tu nel tuo post hai parlato riguardo al Antimony Pentachloride di vari articoli interessanti su cio puoi citarli e darci gli esatti riferimenti cosi tutti possiamo approfondire il tema

cordiali saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
frankjames

Number of posts : 51
Registration date : 2012-10-25

The True Alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Alkahest   The True Alkahest Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:44 pm

One such book is The Alchemy Key by Stuart Needleman he mentions this in his famous book. It was also used by Jean Dubois in France when I worked with him plus a few other French Alchemist's at that time. I once visted an alchemist in England many years ago who made this substance. Very interesting properties I was informed. The English group were a little secretive on what they were doing so I would like to know if anyone is using this and what results they are getting? farao
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

The True Alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Alkahest   The True Alkahest Icon_minitimeTue Nov 13, 2012 12:57 am

Hi every one
petaclorure of antimony and its alleged identification of 'alcaest??

identificazition with it so that is discussed in various environments alchemy is what the mr who invented auctions alchemical and bringing it after a strong and hard pressure (his actions rods etc see my post The Stone from Oil of Antimony Gio Ott 11, 2012 12:47 were deprecated and ono from many parts)
but I think some are interested in the study of this substance can have it even if they are absolutely shared his painful handfuls of secrecy about what we (as widely reported) we think on this totally, as a thought Nik

the knowledge is for all mankind and should be shared

Moreover, the study of the production of antimony pentachloride can be also very interesting, and especially in relation to the metallic path indicated by nik of volpier

here before post attach another link on the subject antimony pentachloride can be interesting

http://www.reocities.com/smshires.geo/red_mercury_powder.html

my best regards alexbr

::::::::::original italian after this the 2 post on pentaclorite of antimony:::::::

salve a tutti dunque su petacloruro di antimonio e sua presunta identificazione dell' alcaest ???con esso identificazioe che tanto fa discutere in vari ambienti alchemici ecco cosa il mr che ha inventato aste alchemiche e che lo ha proposto dopo un forte e duro pressing ( le sue azioni aste etc erano e ono deprecate da molte parti) da molte parti ha detto penso che un certo intresse per lo studio di questa sostanza possa averlo anche se non sono assolutamente condivisibili le sue menate penose di segretezza noi su ciò ( come ampiamente detto)la pensiamo su ciò totalmente come la pensava Nik

la conoscienza è per tutta l'umanita e va condivisa

INOLTRE lo studio della produzione del pentacloruro di antimonio pu essere molto interessante anche e sopratutto in relazione al percorso metallico indicato da nik di volpier

qui disegiuto prima dei post allego anche un altro link che sull'argomento pentacloruro di antimonio può essere interessante

cordiali saluti alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.2 post found on pentaclorite of antimony;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

This is the step that I used to figure out the alkahest is antimony pentachloride.

I was analyzing the symbol for the vinegar of antimony located here: http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/font/symbola/u1F72F.png

It is the symbol for antimony (the earth, world, or mundi as it is called) with a sal ammoniac star symbol in the middle. To me this means antimony combined with sal ammoniac.

Now, I research the vinegar of antimony, and found this in Potpourri Vol 2 of the RAMS library:

What does it say? Read it, and find out. It plainly states that the alkahest is the vinegar of antimony, and the same as the mercurius philosophorum.

Isn't the alkahest also called the mercury of the philosophers, or the philosophical mercury?

That's how I discovered it.

The alkahest is antimony pentachloride. The alkahest is the vinegar of antimony. The alkahest is the spirit of antimony. The alkahest is the spirit of the world (spiritus mundi, mundi means world, earth, and antimony is given the symbol of earth). The alkahest is the philosophical spirit of wine, or the al-kohl (antimony is also called alcohol as a cover-name).

It was made by distilling flowers of antimony (the white lily, our magnesia, the white earth, the alba salis, the white calx, etc) with sal ammoniac, or distilling regulus of antimony with sal ammoniac. It distills over at 140c as a white fuming liquid. It's very corrosive, very dangerous, and very deadly. It is the flying dragon, serpent, and most dangerous poison. It is the universal solvent. If you get it on your fingers, it will dissolve your skin, muscles, bones, etc. If you breathe it, it will dissolve your lungs, etc. It is very dangerous to work with, and I don't recommend it. This is why it was kept secret. You mess up, you die, and that's the end of the fairy tale.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It doesn't contain the same poisonous nature of the alkahest (the pentoxide oxidation charge). What you should know is that the stone was actually known as purified or whitened "antimony" for the most part. It was antimony trisulfidfe calcined to a white antimony trioxide. That was the first stone of the ancients from what I understand.
>
> All alchemy is useless without antimony. Antimony IS the earth, it is the stone, it is the salt of the philosophers, and it is the foundation stone of all alchemy. Without antimony, we do not have the Philosopher's Stone as we know it.
>
> The next step that was taken seems to have been the production of antimony oxychloride, and in the middle centuries this became very famous as the algarot powder, or the mercurius vitae. It was very useful, but taken it in large amounts tended to produce emetic effects.Â
>
> Now, the white stone of luna from the alkahest, or vinegar of antimony is produced in a very easy manner, just requires a few steps, and proper heating regimen.Â
>
> Antimony is antimutagenic, immunostimulant, antibacterial, and antiviral. It has many medicinal uses, was highly valued by the ancients, and by the alchemists of the middle ages. When we combine this with something like silver, then it becomes even more potent. Silver has a wide medicinal profile, and is really a miracle element. It healing abilities have been completely covered up by modern pharma (they like to promote organic compounds for treating symptoms, and not actually treating the root cause). The issue is that the FDA doesn't allow the use of these metals very easily in practice, and they cannot be used by modern doctors like they should.Â
>
> Actually, any preparation of antimony in a colloidal state is very beneficial, and as you reduce the particle size of the colloids it acts less harmfully, and more beneficially. The same goes for silver, and gold. Colloidal preparations of these were known by the alchemists under different guises, but modern alchemists seem to have completely missed this, or simply do not understand what they were doing in a chemical/organo-metallic sense.Â
>
> I can't actually tell you the formula of the lunar or white Philosopher's Stone yet, nor the red, or the green. This is still a very very very closely guarded secret, and I would be basically maimed alive if I were to even hint to anything. I'm taking great chances even telling you all this. I can tell you this because I've performed most of this research myself, but I do have a friend that has helped with lot. He wishes to remain anonymous, but he takes a large part of the credit for some of the more touchy subjects. I am limited by what I can say. Please excuse me, I'm trying very hard not to step on his toes, his associates toes, and still trying to be helpful to the alchemy community as a whole. I care about the community very much, but I also have obligations, and care about him very much. I don't want to put him in any danger. This is ALL I can say on this subject.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The True Alkahest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Alkahest   The True Alkahest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The True Alkahest
Page 1 of 1