The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SunWukong

Male
Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2012-08-17

"U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Empty
PostSubject: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:04 pm

you guys are going to eat this up

lol! if there are any questions please ask

but comments let'em rip

"U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Result10

Last edited by SunWukong on Sat Sep 07, 2013 5:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
thepassamist

thepassamist

Male
Number of posts : 213
Registration date : 2013-07-06

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 5:57 pm

i am assuming the < 51 part is the acceptable range and yours was 406 H? which is way above the range? i am not good at all the technically stuff.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 7:54 pm

basicallt im suppose to have poisoning symptoms...which im suppose to have some supposibly... im currently doing the math right now

my body weight vs parts per million

the thing is they said they are way above normal levels (obviously) but the thing is i have no toxic symptoms which ive been taken my arsenic preparations for about a month

the numbers truly show how its plausible that im not poisoned but i will post the results of my numbers its good i know a mathematicians
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:00 pm

the thing is iv been healed... but at the same time ive learned a lot of stuff

my arsenic medicine is not for everybody its only for the so called wise
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 9:01 pm

The human body is a truly amazing machine. There are small villages where the water has such a high concentration of arsenic that it would kill foreigners, but the locals have enough of a resistance built up to it that it doesn't harm them.
Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:14 am

solarseeker wrote:
The human body is a truly amazing machine.  There are small villages where the water has such a high concentration of arsenic that it would kill foreigners, but the locals have enough of a resistance built up to it that it doesn't harm them.

im doing the math right now on how much arsenic circulates through my body... the trippier part is i stopped taking my arsenic stuff for a week or 2 before the test

which means it was in the thousands or higher... yet ive had NO ACUTE TOXICITY SYMPTOMS WHAT SO EVER BUT RATHER IVE HAD HEALING..

so right now my preparation makes no god damn sense... and there is no technical proof of why im still walking.....why im alive...or any such thing....... or why ive received the magnitude of benefits i have received.... this is maybe the 3rd time i should have been dead.....but this time i should truly be dead...

or rather at least experiencing kidney and liver failure... which leads to death or im hospitalized

and the best part is i don't take it on a continual basis.... ive had to take less and less and less....

I take my arsenic on a symptomatic basis.... and its never for a returning symptom because the symptom does not return at all...

the main reason why i got the test is because i wanted to see if it was "bio-accumulating" that fact im pissing the sh!t out is a good sign... the fact ive taken way larger amounts and i have no negative signs to show for it speaks to me in volumes

Back to top Go down
SunWukong

Male

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 5:26 am

Last but not least

all acidic preparations of the elixir may do something far worse than kill you... but acid preparations should be the perfect transmutation material

acids are under the class "sulphurs" as they provide fixation

mercury fixes sulphur and vice versa

if all of this arsenic was "fixed" in my body i would be laid out dead right now ( I consumed arsenic for almost a month or so, in very very very large amounts far beyond what i recommend).... all of the arsenic people consume naturally are in alkaline waters...(seaweeds, maybe coral calcium, mineral waters, etc.)

so this goes out as a warning... the same warning ive been giving....

THESE PREPARATIONS IN THESE BOOKS WILL IN FACT KILL YOU LIKE IVE BEEN SAYING THE ENTIRE TIME

and if you dont die..... and you get bodily health or w.e.

something far worse may be coming your way when its consumed.... you might end up praying for death....

as ive said many times different elixirs do different things

to make it simple the elixir completed with a substance non corrosive is probably your best bet (which is by far the hardest to discover and you will meet much struggle for this one)
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 2:59 pm

Your creatinine is high which means there is pressure on your kidneys.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 11:31 pm

E-thor wrote:
Your creatinine is high which means there is pressure on your kidneys.
Can you elaborate?
Back to top Go down
E-thor

E-thor

Male
Number of posts : 173
Registration date : 2012-08-07

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:25 am

Creatinine is created at a steady rate from the breakdown of creatine, a component of muscle. Detecting creatinine levels (high or low) can give you a picture of kidney function. One test alone won't tell you exactly what is going on but his u-rine  test shows that his creatinine is somewhat high although in a normal range. For his age I would be concerned that his blood pressure might be high which puts pressure on the glomerular filtration unit of the kidneys. If that goes on for too many years it can lead to renal problems. It may be the beginning of renal insufficiency even if high blood pressure is not the cause. When the creatinine is too high, it means it is "leaking" into the u-rine and the kidney filtration system is not working properly.
Back to top Go down
cocojambo

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2013-01-09

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 12:32 am

E-thor wrote:
Creatinine is created at a steady rate from the breakdown of creatine, a component of muscle. Detecting creatinine levels (high or low) can give you a picture of kidney function. One test alone won't tell you exactly what is going on but his u-rine  test shows that his creatinine is somewhat high although in a normal range. For his age I would be concerned that his blood pressure might be high which puts pressure on the glomerular filtration unit of the kidneys. If that goes on for too many years it can lead to renal problems. It may be the beginning of renal insufficiency even if high blood pressure is not the cause. When the creatinine is too high, it means it is "leaking" into the u-rine and the kidney filtration system is not working properly.
Very interesting. Thank you for your clear elaboration.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results   "U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"U-R-I-N-E " (arsenic) results
Page 1 of 1