The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

eye test results

Go down 
AuthorMessage

eye test results Empty
PostSubject: eye test results   eye test results Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:41 pm

Just thought it would be illucidating for everyone to know that I was forced to notice a remarkable health benefit when I went to renew my license the other day. When I took the eye test, I noticed that I actually did better than I did before! The time prior I had much difficulty and had to try a few times to get the letters right, and even then I missed a few. But this last time I was able to read it in one line. This could be from taking the potato elixir, the GW elixir, or the water from the spring, or a combination of all three.

Also I have some other natural tips for everyone to strengthen their eyes, and both require a return to nature. To strengthen the rods, gaze at the stars in a place where there is no light. See if you can see the smallest stars and discern them from one another. Remember to relax your eyes. To strengthen your cones, go in search of wild strawberries and scout for animals across a distant mountain pass.
Back to top Go down

eye test results
Page 1 of 1