The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Resurrection salt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

Resurrection salt Empty
PostSubject: Resurrection salt   Resurrection salt Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 1:27 pm

I found this article: http://www.rexresearch.com/littlefield/littlefield.htm

It seems that some very brilliant scientist replicated the stone artificially and managed to revive the dead with it.

It's very curious that his medicine was multiplied in potency by simply diluting it in water and recrystallizing it multiple times. This is a VERY good sign for the the morning dew sea salt path,especially the quick path done by repeated distillation.  bounce 
Back to top Go down
NEPTUNE

NEPTUNE

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Resurrection salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection salt   Resurrection salt Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2014 2:24 pm

Here is the link of his book: http://babel.hathitrust.org/cgi/pt?id=uc1.$b29072;view=1up;seq=107

Im especially interested in his other work - 12 revitalized salts.
If you noticed most of his writings are psychographed. Passed down from higher intelligence.

There is a company hat sells desalinized sea water (-NaCl). It contains 103 minerals + gold and precious metals. It gives strength and makes your nails grow fast. Concentrating it to obtain the salts would give the perfect matertia prima (rather pricy) to mix with gold. The process is secret but it may be done by an osmosis coumn - essential piece of equipment on ocean journeys...
I looked into all that I can find about Mr. Littlefield - not only that he brought dead animals back to life but he also created organisms like crabs in his lab. Salt+EtOH+NH3. However the revitalized salts are recrystalized many times - depending on their kabbalistic value. A remearkable character!
Back to top Go down
leonverde

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2015-01-26

Resurrection salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection salt   Resurrection salt Icon_minitimeTue May 24, 2016 11:23 pm

Bump
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Resurrection salt Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resurrection salt   Resurrection salt Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resurrection salt
Page 1 of 1