The Lost Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lost Academy

created for Alchemy-Illuminated.com and run by Nick Collette

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms

Go down 
+6
cocojambo
Zotopek
alkem5161
solarseeker
thepassamist
tb2000
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Smudge

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-10-08

Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 8:01 pm

He also has many other good books like; 'Trophy wife: How to land the woman of your dreams'. Im looking forward to that one lol!

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=sr_pg_2?rh=n%3A283155%2Cp_27%3ASteven+School&page=2&ie=UTF8&qid=1414972616
Back to top Go down
tb2000

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:20 pm

Hey SolarSeeker, Alchemy is a confusing subject, but I think the purpose of Alchemy is not only the multiplication of gold, but the complete transmutation without gold to gold. I will take it upon myself to decide whether Steve is telling the truth. I am studying many books, I have ordered R.A.M.S., and I am still reading away with Steve's series. I am tackling this from all sides. I will inform you and everyone else of my progress, being that I have begun experimentation.

Cocojumbo, I dont see the issue with discussing Blue Eagle's method of AU production. My mistake, perhaps he is not using projection powder (the philosophers stone), but he is certainly making gold. Which is a point of the Philospher's Stone, anyways. And it certainly seems applicable to the purposes of our forum, since we frequently discuss transmutation.

No one can answer that 100% conclusively for you, AlexBR--only yourself. Personally, I have never heard of creating the Philosopher's Stone without philosophical mercury, why Cocojumbo says he does not have Philosophic Mercury confuses me. And I would love it if he could provide some clarity for me on that issue. Are there ways of making the stone without philosophical mercury? Steven School is basically claiming to have determined the way of the adepts, such as Helvetius, Michael Sendivogius', and Philatheles (which means one can cross reference these Sages' books for further study). IF he did discover the process that's espoused by these sages, then of course he has the Philosophical Mercury. He is studying from the Sages themselves, IF (big if) he can actually make AU, why wouldn't he have the Philosophical mercury? Am I missing anything?

Zosimo, I wish it were that easy. Perhaps you're right (you probably are, but I would like to be 100% certain), I will do footwork to determine that for you and the rest of the forum, since I have the book series, and have begun experimentation. I will periodically inform everyone of my progress.

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Back to top Go down
alexbr

Number of posts : 553
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:54 am

Hi tb2000
now on steven school and his philosopher's mercury etc
I was fortunate to have had friends from all texts and all videos that have been edited by steven school
http://howtomakethephilosophersstone.com/

Now I must say that watching them and reading are special and he claims to have achieved these results ( result that IF ARE REAL AND TRUE ?sure they are veri interesting ) and I must say that this reslt in him video even filming them step by step and this in particular hin made the resul obtain with this method step by step the particular in the video intitled the Opus Magnum which is a very special video that say I'm studying them and seeing to deepen them for now I see that its system that will be seen from the above video is curious though skips many steps traditional is very simplified (maybe also too much),
but his method from what can be seen from the video etc is special and perhaps seeing all the videos and reading all his books seems perhaps maybe have the validity and worth in my opinion should be well depth the study etc of this method

NB TRIALS ON METHOD OF STEVEN SCHOOL
however in the video steven school books and is shown throughout his career step by step the only thing that does not say is the starting material to be processed but says in his videos and books in the Egyptian tradition was the iron but it was different in Greek and the one that he uses in his videos and material well the shows and is absolutely very easily recognizable from what we are experiencing and then trying this method if anyone is interested in a comparison based operating on his texts and books we may share testing of this method in the forum in a thread devoted to these experiments so if anyone is interested in what then tell us about what is organized

best regards alexbr

Hi tb2000
ora su steven school e il suo mercurio filosofale etc
ho avuto la fortuna di avere avuto da amici tutti i testi e tutti video che sono stati pubblicati da steven school
http://howtomakethephilosophersstone.com/

ora devo dire che guardandoli e leggendo sono particolari e lui asserisce di aver raggiunto dei risultati ( risultati che SE SONO REALI E VERI? certamente sono di molto interesse) e questi risultati ottenuti fesa per fase devo dire che li filma pure passo a passo nei suoi video e ciò in particolare nel video intitolatoOpus Magnus opus che è un video molto particolare che dire sto studiandoli e vedendo di approfondirli per ora constato che il suo sistema che vi evince sopratutto dai video è curioso anche se salta molti passaggi tradizionali è molto semplificato ( forse anche troppo ) ma il suo metodo da ciò che si evince da video etc è particolare e guardando tutti i video e leggendo tutti i suoi libri forse pare forse che abbia delle validità deve e vale a mio avviso di essere lo studio etc di questo metodo ben approfondito

NB SPERIMENTAZIONI SUL METODO DELLA STEVEN SCHOOL

comunque nei video della steven school e libri è indicato tutto il suo percorso fase per fase l'unica cosa che non dice è la materia di partenza da elaborare ma dice in suoi video e libri che nella tradizione egizia era il ferro ma nei greci era diversa ed è quella che usa lui e nel suo video materia prima ben la fa vedere ed è assolutamente molto facilmente ben riconoscibile noi da cio dunque stiamo sperimentando e provando questo metodo se qualcuno fosse interessato a un confronto operativo basato sui suoi testi e libri potremmo condividere le sperimentazioni su questo metodo nel forum in un thread dedicato a queste sperimentazioni dunque se qualcuno fosse interessato a cio dunque lo dica che ci si organizza su ciò

however in the video steven school books and is shown throughout his career step by step the only thing that does not say is the starting material to be processed but says in his videos and books in the Egyptian tradition was the iron but it was different in Greek and the one that he uses in his videos and material well the shows and is absolutely very easily recognizable from what we are experiencing and then trying this method if anyone is interested in a comparison based operating on his texts and books we may share testing of this method in the forum in a thread devoted to these experiments so if anyone is interested in what then tell us about what is organized

cordiali saluti alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

Number of posts : 360
Registration date : 2013-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 11:13 am

tb2000 wrote:
Hey SolarSeeker, Alchemy is a confusing subject, but I think the purpose of Alchemy is not only the multiplication of gold, but the complete transmutation without gold to gold.

For any species to propagate without the seed of its own kind,is against nature. There for it is beyond the realm of alchemy. If you want to make gold without the seed of gold, you need to get into nuclear physics.
Back to top Go down
tb2000

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2014-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:28 pm

Very interesting Alexbr! So you have some sort of connection:)

Hey SolarSeeker, I'm new to Alchemy, so I can't really offer conclusive information on this (I have not created the Stone), but I will say this:

Thinking about it logically, if when the Earth was created, gold needed itself to generate itself before it existed, then how did gold come to exist?
Perhaps the metals can simply evolve into one another? Hmmm...

I actually had a similar conversation before on the generation of metals, and what "according to its kind" means. My current theory is that "kind" means "Kingdom", not necessarily the exact mineral (in this case gold) of the experiment.
If you want to make a mineral, the Prima Materia will not be found in wood, grass, or animal blood. The mineral Prima Materia will be found with the Minerals! And the same goes for the other two kingdoms, everything according to its own nature/kind. I could be wrong, but since I am experimenting, I will probably attempt both methods at one point or another. Thank you for the assistance:)

I don't doubt the possibilities of multiplying gold to get more gold, but I am pretty sure that the Prima Materia and its different forms is all you need to create the transmutation powder to transform the lesser metals to gold.

Here is a citation about this that you'll find of interest, if you have R.A.M.S. you can view it there:  "Compass of the Wise" Pages 19-32 (not pages 19-32 of the preface). Entitled in the table of contents: "Part II-1, The Materia (footnotes)".
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 2:50 pm

This is the way I think of it: #1 "In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth" Ok what was it created from ? #2 "The spirit of God moved over the waters" So the first matter (prima materia) was water. How did God create everything from water ? #3 ( He spoke them into existence)

So we have the first fundamental concept that everything was created. The second concept is that the first and most fundamental form of matter is water which was created before light. The third concept is that ALL matter is in fact exactly the same. The fourth is that matter can be changed by resonance. The only differentiation between water and everything else is the way it's ordered. The order changes itself when the resonant frequency is changed.

Ok so nuclear physics tells us that the frequency can be changed by bombarding it with random static, and alchemy tells us that we can start with a specific frequency and amplify it until it begins harmonizing with adjacent atoms.

So if you want to create gold you need a tuning fork to generate the resonant frequency of gold. The only form of matter currently in existence that resonates at the exact frequency of gold, is gold itself.

Theoretically YES you can convert any form of matter into any other form, however you MUST be able to generate the right frequency at the right amplitude. So far nobody has ever managed to devise a better way to do this than with a sample of the frequency you wish to generate.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 6:09 am

tb2000 wrote:
Very interesting Alexbr! So you have some sort of connection:)

steven school and him maybe ?? result concrete ?? in alchemy

NOW but then to analyze what you have to start from the basic concept that well that says otherwise very very very few or better no one in these times alchemy got serious and real results panacea and care and healing of all diseases, elixir of long life and true transmutation of metals into gold etc
(And many to justify what many peppered with failures were not inventions of purity not had or not had no mystical interconnections with the material being processed and fantasies and similar nonsense which in my opinion with the secrets of alchemical science have nothing to instead why do alchemy in my opinion is just pure science and methodology and knowledge of techniques and interaction with the cycles and phases of nature and the emanations sidereal example irradiation rays and phases of the sun moon stars etc)
and so well with this in basic research studies and experiments
So between the various alchemical researches navigating between inventions and false and by many the auto illusions of results not obtained or NB the abstruse and egoic exaggerated very very small results that some have come ......
I had the opportunity (thanks to of my friends that I have lent him) to see the videos and books of steven scholl

now about what I just say that after reading his books and saw several of his videos I have to say that it seems that Steven has really got the results
and viewing all videos seem authentic (and he is at pains to explain the methodology (very simplified) working at the lab in person) and then seeing the results he obtained these artifacts do not appear or invented (although they are very simplify and are based much by changing the usual traditional processes) then from what you see in the video and the explanation given in them perhaps something valid and true Steven got him and maybe this applies to deepen its operational guidance that provides widely in his video showing step by step what he personally makes interesting laboratory for the various steps of the alchemical result is obtained in particular its video opus magnum

comunque nei video della steven school e libri è indicato tutto il suo percorso fase per fase l'unica cosa che non dice è la materia di partenza da elaborare ma dice in suoi video e libri che nella tradizione egizia era il ferro ma nei greci era diversa ed è quella che usa lui e nel suo video materia prima ben la fa vedere ed è assolutamente molto facilmente ben riconoscibile noi da cio dunque stiamo sperimentando e provando questo metodo se qualcuno fosse interessato a un confronto operativo basato sui suoi testi e libri potremmo condividere le sperimentazioni su questo metodo nel forum in un thread dedicato a queste sperimentazioni dunque se qualcuno fosse interessato a cio dunque lo dica che ci si organizza su ciò

my best regard alexbr

:::::::::::::::::::::::::Here the original text in italian:::::::::::::

steven school and him maybe ?? result concret ?? in alchemy

ORA ma dunque per analizzare ciò bisogna partire dal concetto base che ben che si dica diversamente pochissimi o meglio nessuno in alchimia hanno ottenuto in questi tempi seri risultati panacea e cura e guarigione di tutte le malattie, elixir di lunga vita e vere trasmutazione dei metalli in oro etc
( e molti per giustificare ciò molti infarciscono i fallimenti con invenzioni di non stati di purezza non avuti o non interconnessioni mistiche non avute con la materia in elaborazione e fantasie e sciocchezze similari che secondo la mia opinione con i segreti della scienza alchemica nulla hanno a che fare perche invece l'alchimia a mio avviso è solo di pura scienza e metodologia e conoscenze di tecniche e interazione coi cicli e fasi della natura e le emanazioni siderali esempio irradiazione dei raggi e fasi del sole luna stelle etc )
e dunque ben partendo da questo assunto di base si ricerca studia e sperimenta
dunque tra le varie ricerche alchemiche navigando tra invenzioni e falsi e auto illusioni di molti su risultati non ottenuti o NB l'astruso ed egoico ingigantimento dei molto molto piccoli risultati a cui alcuni sono arrivati ......
ho avuto la possibilità ( grazie a dei mie amici che me gli hanno prestati ) di vedere i video e libri della steven scholl

ora su ciò dico solo che dopo aver letto i suoi libri e visto i vari suoi video devo dire che sembra che steven abbia veramente ottenuto dei risultati
e visionando tutti i video mi sembrano autentici ( e lui si affanna di spiegare parte della metodologia ( molto semplificata ) impegnandosi al laboratorio personalmente ) e dunque vedendo i risultati da lui ottenuti questi non sembrano artefatti o inventati ( anche se sono molto semplifichi e sono basati molto modificando i consueti processi tradizionali ) dunque da quello che si vede nei video e dalle spiegazione date in essi forse qualcosa di valido e vero steven lo ha ottenuto e forse da ciò vale approfondire le sue indicazioni operative che ampiamente fornisce nei suoi video mostrando passo a passo cosa lui personalmente fa in laboratorio interessante per i vari passaggi dei risultato alchemici ottenuti è in particolare il suo video opus magnum

cordiali saluti alexbr

my best regard alexbr

Last edited by alexbr on Wed Dec 24, 2014 2:15 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zotopek

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 7:07 am

tb2000 wrote:

Thinking about it logically, if when the Earth was created, gold needed itself to generate itself before it existed, then how did gold come to exist?
Perhaps the metals can simply evolve into one another? Hmmm...
I guess seed of gold is in the space itself only latent but in mineral kingdom it
corporfies itself and finishes its evolution in the form of yellow metal we call gold
but nearest source of gold seed is the Sun so it is the product of the Sun and Moon
everything is 'supposed' to become gold but natural defect in heating prevented that
Back to top Go down
solarseeker

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 9:51 am

The deficit is not in heating as in temperature,but heating as in length of time. The heating process (Balano Mary bath) increases the life force of the material.

Again it goes back to resonance. Heat is a vibration of atoms temperature corresponds to the frequency of that vibration. By adjusting the temperature you adjust the frequency.

So you have a tuning fork,tuned to the resonant frequency of gold,and you have a variable oscillator to maintain that frequency.

It's like using a feedback loop between a speaker and a microphone to get trillions of tiny wine glasses to sing simultaneously. When you get the amplitude high enough they all shatter and then the pieces act like magnets to reconfigure into a new very high energy type of matter.
Back to top Go down
alexbr

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2015 8:10 pm

Steve School have published news booklet :

Alchemy And The Elixir Of Immortality Aurum Potable

https://www.createspace.com/5490249?ref ... tm_id=6026

The bible alleges to promise eternal life to those who can unlock its mystery which has been shrouded in secrecy throughout the sands of time.

The garden of Eden is said to be guarded by a flaming sword which points in all directions protecting the path to the tree of knowledge and the tree of life.

PROVERBS 3:16
Blessed is he who finds wisdom.
She is more precious than jewels.
Nothing you desire compares with her.
Long life is in her right hand.
In her left hand are riches and honor.
All her ways are pleasant.
And all her paths are peac

Maybe this booklet will be interesting ?

my best regard alexbr
alexbr

Back to top Go down
PulvisRubeus

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2015-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2015 12:53 pm

alexbr wrote:

Maybe this booklet will be interesting ?

Perhaps, but why buy a book from someone who has only studied Alchemy for 7 years and uses as his source "The Book of Aquarius", also written by an author who claims never to have made the Stone? I have studied Alchemy in intense earnest for double that time, and would not even consider calling myself an "expert".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms   Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some Confusion with Alchemical Terms
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2